Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Piping Hot Tea [Requesting Exit]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was a whole ordeal. Yomi didn't want to go to Tea, and for some reason or another, she let her husband talk her into going. Perhaps it was some unconscious desire to want to please him, despite the fact that she was still mad. He was, after all, still her husband. Dragging the children along was simply too much for her to want to do, and, he wasn't even along to help her. This is why they can't get along as a people. Luckily she had the support she needed from her 'sister' and her dog. Besito would carry all the things that she needed to take along and Asuka and her would trade off on babies during the trip. This was suitable and the only compromise they could come to seeing as how Umashi was ...wherever he was.

They made their way slowly to the gates and she wondered if anyone who wanted to tag along with her to Tea was already there. SInce she was going, she thought it would be nice to have folks go along for the trip to enjoy the festivities.

Asuka had Michiko in hand as Yomi carried the boys one on her back and one in the front. Pulling out their passports Asuka made them readily available for whoever was going to let them out, out.

[Topic Entered w/ NPC Asuka & NPC Besito & All 3 Requesting Exit]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
5xJxlu1.gif
"67.... 68.... 69..." Sanyu had been waiting at the gate for the people he was traveling to tea country with. He's surprised he was invited, he had only really met Yomi once but he appreciated the offer to come along. He expressed the worry that he technically didn't have a passport, but Yomi waved it off, being the main branch sennin, his sennin, she carried plenty of passports to give out. He continued to do his daily exercises as Yomi walked up, and upon sensing his presence he looked up and grinned. "Good morning Lady ho- uh Yomi....sama?" He wasn't quite sure how to address her now that the title had been given back to Umashi, and he also didn't really know her last name. "And hello there." Sanyu addressed the babies that were coming along, if they were sleeping he'd say it as a whisper to not wake them up before looking back at Yomi. "Ready whenever you are."

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Exit as well]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Following up on the rear, a little farther away than he wanted to be, Umashi approached the gates while doing his best to make sure that everything was checked off. It had only been a few days since he'd spoken with the village council concerning the plans for the village going forward but it had already began to dominate his mind with all the work that needed to be done. Railroad plans to approve, exams to produce, and general branch relations to monitor concerning missions. There simply didn't seemed to be enough time in the day, but here he was, taking a well needed vacation with his family . . . and Sanyu. Yomi hadn't exactly told him that Sanyu would be joining them, but he chalked it up to simply being behind on the times. Sanyu was a good teacher and perhaps he was just acting the part of Yomi's personal trainer post birth. At least that was all that Umashi hoped that they could be. Anything more might prematurely end the trip before it even started. Announcing himself as he walked up, he smiled and nodded, using a gentle hand to nudge one of the children. "So . . . what's the going rate to enter a bet on who will let us out?" Light hearted, chuckled and looked around for any takers. Dressed in all black for once, Umashi was going for efficiency while on this trip.

OOC: Topic entered . . . ready to go ! ! !

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For once the boy was running late, and by ‘late’ Shinzo meant not early. In truth it had taken so long thanks to the mountain of belongings that the brown haired, green eyed boy’s mother had spent hours packing with him that morning. ’Shouldn’t have left it so late but mother wouldn’t stop painting all night!’ The figure of the young Seikon could be seen by passers by as he blitzed through the streets, both hands on the straps of his backpack in order to stabilise it.

A great draft followed the blurred figure of Shinzo as he continued to sprint up towards the gate, seeing the small group that was gathered before it. This was certainly going to be an adventure and, as far as he knew, he had some of the most interesting company for the journey. Of course, the first face he recognised was that of Yomi, the pair hadn’t seen each other for quite some time now and Shinzo was eager to show the more experienced ninja just how much he had improved since their last encounter. The boy skidded to a stop, kicking up a small cloud of dust behind him as he slowed and transitioned into a low bow before the group. “Good morning Yomi-sama!” He beamed towards the familiar face before bowing once more, “It is great to see you and the little ones!” In truth he wasn’t expecting to see any children apart from himself but at the same time, the boy didn’t want to appear overly excited, especially when meeting with two others that he didn’t know.

He turned to face the two that he had yet to properly introduce himself to. “I am Deguchi Shinzo. It is an honour to meet you both.” He stated while wearing his most serious expression followed by yet another low bow out of extreme respect, it had become difficult for the boy to supress his nerves, however it was necessary at this moment in time. A second later he spun on the spot to speak to Yomi once more. “Can I help you look after them while we are traveling?!” His enthusiastic grin was nothing short of pure. Hopefully distracting himself by helping out however he could would make for a great nerve calming agent.

[Topic entered]
[Requesting exit]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako was running late as usual, she's quickly walking towards the gate with a small bag draped around her shoulder and a large scroll hanging off of her small stature. A grin flashes across her face as she sees Shinzo. For a moment, it wasn't looking like Miyako was going to make it to Tea Country, but of course Yomi pulled through for what seems like a multitude of shinobi. She walks up behind Shinzo and places a hand on his arm, "Shinzo I don't think you know how glad I am to see that you're going along with Yomi-sama!" She almost beams, who would've known that someone that she knew would be coming along!

Brushing past Shinzo, she takes a few steps towards Yomi and waves, not wanting to disturb the very busy woman, "Hi Yomi-Sama!" She calls, that smile still plastered on her face.

[Topic Entered, Requesting Exit!]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was one of the calmer tasks Yukio was allowed to partake in sitting in a rather docile position while the occasional caravan came to and from the village though for all the job was both important and boring in equal measure and allowed for a short respite from the much more daunting mission the branch gave him the Hyuuga much preferred them to all the sitting around and waiting. Luckily this would not last long his vision catching Sanyu's push ups as he raised an eyebrow then nodded slowly finding it a somewhat respectful way to pass the time.

Approaching the Chunnin he came to a stop seeing the company they were in giving a bow of respect upon seeing the Sennin and Hokage. "A pleasure to see you all though you may be of higher position i'm sure you understand how the process goes so i will not waste your time and make this a swift process. I can assume the younger members of your party know how this goes?" blunt and quick that was how this process went and the Hyuuga was in no mood to keep them waiting.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Umashi really was looking to get some alone time with his family and what he'd ended up with was a Magic School Bus full of kids crowding on his time. While he was one to firmly believe that the children were the future, that belief had a boundary that wasn't to be encroached upon. Speaking up to the helpful ANBU guard, Umashi whipped out his passport papers. "Indeed, we're quite the party. I'll go ahead and vouch for my wife's entourage, there're no trouble makers with this lot. Plus, if they do something stupid, I'll kill them myself." Although he gave the comment with a bit of a chuckle, he glared at the entire traveling party and made a neck cutting motion with his free hand. A bit extra, Umashi was only trying to get the show on the road sooner rather than later, especially considering that there was a meeting that he was supposed to be hosting in the now "poppin'" City. Going over a few more mental checks, Umashi made sure that everything was as it should be, the ANBU were relatively going to run the village in the absence of the Kage, but there would be little else to worry about on that particular front.

ooc: Papers and permission for the traveling party given to Yukio.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka eyed Umashi but remained quiet. The day was going fine and she was not going to allow him to ruin it despite him holding the same exact papers she was going to present. Yomi looked at Asuka, with a knowing look and shook her head. They were on the same page with this and there was no need to speak about what they both knew to be true. Michiko cooed and as she would when she heard her father's voice or perhaps the death threats. Either way, Yomi realized that her daughter was a bit of a daddy's girl which burned her to no end, but, eventually she'd be on her side, or, at least that what she hoped.

"Asuka, please, Michiko to Umashi." Asuka made a kissy face at her niece before handing the little girl to the Hokage. Yomi, not wanting to make eye contact with Umashi, walked on ahead while he sorted everything out with Yukio. Besito kept his eye on Yomi, not letting her get to far before he stepped over her forcing her to stop. He was way overprotective of her and she was not allowed to go further until they moved as a group. Besito was not here for Yomi and her attitude while she had the children on her person.

Asuka rounded up Shinzo and Miyako and urged them towards Yomi and away from Umashi and his death threats. "He's just kidding guys." A lie.

[Ready to go with my NPC's!]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanyu did a 90 degree bow once Umashi had arrived. "Greetings, lord Hokage." once he straighten up he studied Umashi's face. He didn't seem mad that Sanyu was there, though definitely not ecstatic to say the least. Sanyu hoped Yomi had informed Umashi that he was coming, and hopefully he didn't think it was anything inappropriate. He was planning on going to tea anyway, and he was most likely going to ditch the crew once they got there, maybe enjoy some tea together, but let the family be a... family. After Umashi joined two other youngsters followed suit, seemingly making Umashi more uncomfortable, but oh well he'll get used to it. As they waited someone finally came over to let the group out. Sanyu couldn't gleam much behind the mask but that never stopped Sanyu before. He handed his passport over to Umashi as he gave the ANBU the rest. "It has my name and address on it, if you wanna come visit me when I come back." He ended his sentence with a wink.

[Passport given to Umashi which was given to Yukio]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Green eyes lit up as the young boy noticed the arrival the most welcome face of the Uchiha girl, his cheeks grew rosy for a second upon seeing her. He stood upright, puffing out his chest before bowing in her direction, it was best for the boy to ensure he didn’t make a misstep while Miyako was around, he couldn’t afford to look like an idiot. For the time being however, Shinzo decided to stay silent, it wasn’t quite his place to speak especially with the arrival of what appeared to be the gatekeeper. He watched on as the papers were handed over, this would indeed be an adventure for the lad. This positive mindset didn’t stay for too long however, the atmosphere dropped upon the utterance of the death threats, not quite the most hospitable first impression but Shinzo still had to make sure he respected the Hokage and behaved impeccably in order to represent himself as a capable member of the village. The other shinobi accompanying the group was a complete stranger to Shinzo, however he didn’t seem too phased by the comments, hopefully the boy would be able to learn more about him on their shared travels.

He was soon herded along with Miyako, the young Seikon put on a confident face in front of her seeking to keep her confidence in him. The reassurance that the threats were indeed only a joke came as a relief, but still this would be quite a journey and after that, the boy wasn’t going to forget his place any time soon.

[All ready to go]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the commotion around the gate increases, Miyako sighs openly, sticking close to Shinzo no matter what happened. The utterance of death threats from the Hokage wasn't something that she necessarily expected, but she's heard rumors that he's an angry man. Whatever. Miyako rolls her shoulders and a woman that she doesn't know the name of comes along to pull her and Shinzo closer to the small caravan that is Yomi. Miyako knew better than to say anything smart to Umashi, though he couldn't hear a roll of her eyes, could he?

She stretches her body and waits, standing next to the Seikon boy she's grown so close to. She could always count on him to be confident in these sorts of situations and his confidence is what'll get her through this likely nerve wracking experience to come. She looks to him from the corner of her eye and grins happily, even nudging him with her shoulder and elbow, "You ready for this, Shinzo?" Miyako asks with a taunting sort of grin. Hopefully at some point on this journey, she could test her ever-changing sharingan against the speed of her young companion. That and she'll be able to see how worthy of a teammate he truly is.

[Good to go!]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were no doubts in the Hyuuga mind that the party would be fine regardless of what befell them during the trip though the hope was that nothing would occur bar possibly bad weather taking a moment to look through the papers before nodding slowly with a light chuckle. "That i have no doubt though i would keep such things hush while the little ones are around, don't want to ruin the mood." Handing them back he gave swift gesture to the gate. "I hope the trip is pleasant and swift for you all" with that he allowed the group to pass taking a short moment to look at Sanyu.

There was a brief pause though it was almost as if the raised eyebrow could be felt through the black glass that formed the forefront of the mask "I would be more than happy to see those within the village while I'm off work, though i am rather busy most of the time" Derailed fast Yukio seemed to have little interest in such things as he moved to return to his post continuing the routine a brief but quiet yawn escaping him in those passing moments.

[Exit approved]
[TLUS]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi huffed at the sight of the towering Besito. She loved him, but, she would cut his fluffy tail off in this moment if she could. No matter though, her husband finished squaring it away with the gate gaurd and they were free to leave. Yomi looked up at Besito as made a mean face at him. He looked at her and tilted his head and whined a bit, but stepped out of her way. It was time to leave for Tea. Finally.

"Come along my merry band." Yomi said with a smirk.

[Village Left w/ Yomi & NPC's Besito & Asuka]
[Topic Left w/ Yomi and NPC's Besito & Asuka]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanyu put his hands up hear his shoulders, palms facing the sky and shrugged. At least he asked, though he wasn't sure if that was a full rejection or not. The man seemed oblivious to Sanyu's hidden meaning, but he also seemed like he was just being polite in his rejection. "Oh well, the offer is open if you were to change your mind." Sanyu took his passport back and waited for the rest of the party. "Onward and forward." Sanyu said like a boy scout. He'd normally lead the group out, but since both Yomi and Umashi were there, he would let them walk ahead if they so desired.

[Topic & Village left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo was certainly relieved to hear that everything was going smoothly for the group. He hadn’t ever left the village without his parents before and even then it wasn’t for such a long journey. His mind raced as the thoughts of what the journey would show him about the world flicked through his brain. The boy would have to make sure that he kept up along the way, especially with Yomi who had invited him on the trip. He felt a gentle nudge from the girl next to him, to which he turned around with a warm smile upon his face. “Of course I’m ready!” This time the confidence in his voice was true, not forged to give off an impression. He lowered his tone to speak again, “are you ready? Think you can keep up?” This time his voice carried a slightly playful challenge towards Miyako. This was swiftly followed by a wink, again playful in nature.

The boy took a few paces forwards to keep up with the group before turning back to face Miyako. He extended his right hand out towards her, “I’m ready when you are.” He made sure to make eye contact with her as he spoke, still holding out his hand in her direction. In his mind he eagerly awaited her reaction, but no matter what he was looking forward to getting the journey underway. The words of Sanyu echoed in his mind ’Onward and forward!’ A new adventure awaited them all, Shinzo was sure of that.

[Topic and village left]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There's no way you can expect me to keep up with you!" Miyako responds to Shinzo with a grin, his hand being offered to her catches her a bit off guard, but she reaches out to take it. Hopefully he doesn't take off full speed and tear her arm from its socket. Miyako can move quickly, though not in a straight line. Her agility is more focused on in-battle movements and not on running. This new adventure will likely bring forth many new things and new people, but Miyako can't help but to hope that she gets to know Shinzo even better and that they'll better learn to be a team and work like one.

[Topic and village left]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Umashi gave a grin and was off with the rest of the party. If the truth was to be told, this was probably going to be the last time that he'd be seeing Konoha for a long time. There had been so many memories, both good and bad but now was the time for him to act for the betterment of them all within the Tea Country. It would be there that many revelations would come to light and the next generation of Konoha would be introduced to their next Hokage. For now though, Umashi enjoyed the finer moments and continued towards their destination, family in tow and nothing but hope in his heart.

OOC: Crap post. Topic and village left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back