Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pitiful Shadow Lost In The Darkness (Private, Nitish)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
5QGXXiP.png

Maru stood next to a dark house old looking house which had been his home/workshop. The windows of the gloomy house was pitch black, paint had chipped exposing various degrees of old wood some strange black substance leaking from the cracks on the walls as if the house itself was bleeding. A black bush sat at the left side of the home, with a wide range of grassy area that had been scorched black from private training sessions. A few dummies and targets were placed in mostly random areas. The dark puppeteer waiting for a boy who seemingly wanted to open his heart to the darkness. Maru had already sent out a summon for the boy, with directions to his home. Whether he chose to come of his own or he chosen to come with a group he didn't know.

Since the demotion, Maru had mostly been saying at home working on polishing his own skills in using the darkness within him and the creation of human puppets. Of course, he didn't attend the lessons that were held at the academy due to the fact that he already knows most of the stuff taught but it was less responsibility on his part so he couldn't complain. Besides, being around a bunch of wannabe hokage do gooders didn't interest him in the slightest. So he'll just train here and plot his next move. To be honest the meeting with Nitish was the first human contact he's had since the demotion, he's hoping that'll be quick.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
13369033.png

Nitish was wondering around the village thinking how can he become powerful to bet everyone and then he remembered the source from where Maru gets his power the power of darkness and Nitish started thinking deeply about it “Do I use the same way as Maru did?” and then Nitish started wondering about the rumour’s running in the leaf village about a ANBU who get demoted to academy student and Nitish was thinking “I should find who get demoted from ANBU to Academy student.” And after a little search Nitish finds out the one who get demoted is no one else but he was Maru itself. And then Nitish thinks “I think I have the address of Maru and I should ask him about “why he get demoted and how I can get the power to fulfil my ambitions and desires.”

And then Nitish starts his tour to the crater city the city of thieves where Maru lives and then Nitish somehow gets to the valley of the end and thinks “I should rest here for a little while.” And then after a little while Nitish starts his walk once again until he reaches Nitish itself thinking that He was likely betraying the village but Nitish know that it wasn’t betraying he was going somewhere far from the village to get more and more power to complete his ambitions and desires.

And then after a little walk Nitish arrives the crater city and thinks “Now, I should be more careful that I was ever been.” And then Nitish enters the city and then starts finding the place where Maru lives atleast Nitish know that there was small house where Maru lives alone and trains himself. And then Nitish was thinking “This was my first day out of the village and I wish this day just be a normal day like other days.” And then Nitish arrives the House of the Maru says “Hey, Maru I’m Here.” And then Nitish ask him why he was there “Hey Maru I want to ask you. How can I get more power to complete my ambitions and desires in this shinobi world because I’m sick of training but I don’t get any stronger?.” And then Nitish waits for his answer that how can he get his power.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru heard the boy, turning his head to him he gave a smile then folded his arms. “Well what brings you here, Nitish.” He said, waiting for him to answer. The boy seemingly wanted to gain more power, but he didn't want train for that power. Knowing what he wanted, he probably sought him to gain power through darkness. “Well since you're here, I believe that there is a way to boost your physical capabilities without training. But it is a risky procedure.. “ as Maru explained he closed his eyes to began channeling his cursed chakra to his forehead. The cursed chakra condensed to one point caused maru to open up an eye. The third eye, a feared bloodline ability known only by half demons to increase their senses. When he reopened his eyes, both were a chilling blood red with white slits almost like a snakes. The… creature before the boy stomped at the ground, the entire area seemingly obeying him by cloaking the area in pitch black darkness. Not even a glimmer of light pass through this dark haven that the being in front of him called upon.

VJHsYfW.gif

With the stage set, the being began to smile slightly at the human before him.”I can see into your soul, human child, and I see a lot of darkness. “ the being spoke in a voice seemingly different from Marus voice, it was so much darker and deeper. Almost as if someone else had took over the body of Maru. ”If you truly want to gain power, than you know what you must do.. Open your heart to darkness. Use your rage and your ambitions to plunge deeper into darkness. Then you shall become darkness itself.” the dark shinobi said, a sinister violet and black aura cloaked his body and raised his hand towards the boy, the shadows seemingly came alive as the dark puppet master commanded the darkness around him to inch up the boys legs.

”You see child, before there was light there was darkness. An endless abyss of shadows without even the slightest bit of light.“ the shadows were up to the boys knees. ”Shinobi who gave their hearts to darkness are granted great powers! Some are able to rip souls out of their bodies, command the dead, steal hearts, gain help from the demonic world, and even transform their own bodies. Shinobi who serve the SUPREME DARKNESS are granted the ability to become immortal for the purpose to rip and tear for this supreme dark being.” the three eyed being raised his hands, drunk off his own words about darkness as if he didn't notice the darkness attempting to swallow the boy. ”Time and Time again the darkness has proved itself superior. I shall offer you a gift, human child. I'll give you a small portion of my Darkness, you may choose to either abuse this power or save it until you actually need it. But be warn, the darkness once it sprouts it will consume you. Do you accept the darkness, human?” It finished, this darkness stopped for a moment as it waited for the boys answer.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fb9b18ddffd2c727dbc4e2455ee904ab.jpg

When Nitish was there Maru find him and asked him what is he doing here? And then after a little pause Nitish answers Maru “Hey Maru I want to gain power right away without any training.” And then when Nitish was answer Maru get that and says “Well since you're here, I believe that there is a way to boost your physical capabilities without training. But it is a risky procedure.. “ and then Nitish sees that Maru chakra was flowing into his head and after a little concentration his third eye opens and Nitish thinks “I thought this ability is just a rumor. Is it some kind of joke I’m so much excited and want some darkness of my own.” And after saying this Nitish sees that Maru’s personality has fully changed and his voice is becoming rougher.

And when his transformation is complete he says “I can see into your soul, human child, and I see a lot of darkness. “ and then after a little pause he says “If you truly want to gain power, than you know what you must do.. Open your heart to darkness. Use your rage and your ambitions to plunge deeper into darkness. Then you shall become darkness itself.” And when that different Maru gives a command Shadows covers Nitish’s ground and makes their way up to Nitish’s mind and heart.

latest

And then after the shadows start moving Maru says “You see child, before there was light there was darkness. An endless abyss of shadows without even the slightest bit of light.“ and then Nitish sees the shadows which are already near his knees. And then he says “Shinobi who gave their hearts to darkness are granted great powers! Some are able to rip souls out of their bodies, command the dead, steal hearts, gain help from the demonic world, and even transform their own bodies. Shinobi who serve the SUPREME DARKNESS are granted the ability to become immortal for the purpose to rip and tear for this supreme dark being.” And then he stops the shadows and asks Nitish “Time and Time again the darkness has proved itself superior. I shall offer you a gift, human child. I'll give you a small portion of my Darkness, you may choose to either abuse this power or save it until you actually need it. But be warn, the darkness once it sprouts it will consume you. Do you accept the darkness, human?” And then Nitish answers his question with a loud voice “I UCHIHA NITISH ACCEPTS THIS DARKNESS TO GAIN MORE POWER’S.” and after he says this Nitish was happy in his mind and waits for his answers and then Nitish thinks “Now, I can have the powers of Darkness and I will have the power’s too complete my ambitions and desires.”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
S365d2B.png

The dark being raised his hand, when the boy pledging his allegiance to darkness, the shades swallowed him whole. His body, mind, and soul trapped in darkness for only a moment. With all three eyes glowing, he began to focus on a particular area on this boy's body, making the side of his neck glow a dark violet color to act as a sort of sponge to condense the cursed chakra to one point. The darkness that consume the boy seemed to inch its was to that spot on the side of Nitish’s neck, as the dark energy's were consumed Nitish would feel like his skin was tearing apart however this wasn't the case for sealing cursed chakra was normally painful. When the curse seal had been scribed on the boy, the dark purple and black smoke oozed from the runic tattoo that looked like a black flame surrounded in a circle.

FHRV00N.jpg

”The gift I just gave you is known as a Curse Seal.” The dark puppet master explained to the young lad.
”During a fight you can tap into that dark power and unlock potential to either regenerate yourself, fight harder or even buy yourself a little more time. This also makes you and your attacks dark but however if you rely on it too much it will drain your energy, and holy people will do a lot of damage so choose to use this darkness wisely.” With that, the sealing was done, the boy was connected to the darkness soon to be completely eclipsed. Whether the boy would conquer the darkness, or allow the endless abyss to consume him he didn't know.

”If you seek to learn in the ways of darkness, you can always find me here. I'll take you to places that you would only find in your worst nightmares. What better way of gaining Darkness than going to a realm filled with Darkness! We will be waiting human child."

[Nitish Curse Seal given via curse stealing!]
Cursed Sealing
A technique used to scribe a Curse Seal. Curse Seals take the form of a runic tattoo when dormant, but once activated can be anything from a larger pattern, glowing seals, or even cause its host to undergo a minor physical transformation. Curse Seals are often forbidden due to their purpose being to forcibly augment its bearer's power at the cost of their lifeforce, and the pain involved in scribing and wielding these seals being enough to break many lesser ninja.

Information
Prerequisites: B-Rank

Mastered: Allows the user to scribe the Cursed Seal on themselves and others.

Notes:
- Required for others to gain the Cursed Seal Ability.
- Sealing can only be done in a normal RP, out of battle. Cursed Sealing otherwise has no effect in battle thus cannot be "cast" normally as it has no AP or CP costs.
- Does not count towards the user's number of Mastered Non-elemental Ninjutsu for the sake of Minor and Major Affinities.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

When Nitish agrees with the Darkness and says this to Maru, he raises his hand and the whole body, soul, heart, mind are trapped into darkness. And then after a little while later Maru’s all three eyes glows and then the curse chakra which cover Nitish is all focused on a certain point on his neck. And then Nitish gets it he was covered by dark purple and black smoke and then the cursed chakra takes the shape of a runic tattoo.

And then after the tattoo was subscribed on his neck and then Nitish starts feeling so much pain like his skin is tearing apart from his body and its burning. And then Maru says “The gift I just gave you is known as a Curse Seal.” And then Maru explains the work of a curse seal “During a fight you can tap into that dark power and unlock potential to either regenerate yourself, fight harder or even buy yourself a little more time. This also makes you and your attacks dark but however if you rely on it too much it will drain your energy, and holy people will do a lot of damage so choose to use this darkness wisely.” And with pain Nitish says “What is going with my body Maru and what is this pain? AAAAHHHHH.” Nitish shouts so loud. And then Maru says”If you seek to learn in the ways of darkness, you can always find me here. I'll take you to places that you would only find in your worst nightmares. What better way of gaining Darkness than going to a realm filled with Darkness! We will be waiting human child." And then Nitish feels that the pain was gone and he can feel new powers. And then says to Maru “I will conquer this Darkness so much than anyone else.”

[OCC: NITISH ACQUIRES THE CURSE SEAL]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The dark puppet master gave a slight smirk at the boy, the gift he gave him would naturally cause a tremendous amount of pain so it was natural that the curse seal he gave him would hurt. Of course, he can master the use of the curse mark to grow even stronger through the darkness. ”The darkness is a fearsome and powerful force. If you seek to command the darkness, strengthen it, let it grow within you and let it consume you.” with that the dark puppet master turned, he had already finished what he set out to do. Now it was time to see what would the boy do with his new founded abilities, would he allow it to take over or will he seek to vanquish the evil. Either way, the demon can use him.

”For now, grow stronger.” He said, before fading into blackness. And with that darkness, he vanished along with it.

Left topic

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Well Nitish was getting a feeling of pain but also with it he can feel some tremendous amount of energy in his body. And then after a little break Maru says to Nitish “The darkness is a fearsome and powerful force. If you seek to command the darkness, strengthen it, let it grow within you and let it consume you.” Then after hearing Maru Nitish was thinking that “I can let this darkness grow on me but I’m the one who will command it and will be the most powerful Ninja within the lands of shinobi’s.” And then after Nitish thinks “I may tell Maru to train with me to make me powerful.” And then Maru says to Nitish “For now, grow stronger." And then Nitish says to Maru “Hey, Maru train with me.” But it was a little late Maru have vanished from the area leaving no trace of himself. So Nitish decides to leave the area as well as and then he starts heading towards his house.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back