Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Plant hunter [requesting exit]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun rose high in the sky and Daisuke rose along with it. It had been years since he left the village on a mission, but now he was getting back into the swing of things. Already he had gone on a single mission, which turned out horrible, but in the meantime he could not do anything to help the situation. Instead, he would focus on find plants for new potential herbal medicine. Making his way to the gates, the chief was more focused than ever to scale the mountain and find those plants. If he was approached by an anbu or anyone really, he would show his temporary mission passport to exit the village and continue on his way. If he was asked where he was headed, then he'd reply, "I'm going on a mission to search for new herbs in the mountains." He assumed he would not have much difficulty leaving on time.

[requesting exit] (and I’ll use this again for re-entry so don’t lock it please)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Go on then.

Kushin said spinning around in the chair behind the ANBU desk, his fingertips pressed against one another forming a triangular shape. His eyes followed Daisuke's, squinting slightly as if mistrusting. What was he really going out to do?

To be completely honest he was wondering why he himself was here. He almost was never here. Which was why he was finding ways to amuse himself, and pretending to be Captain Burnsu from the series the Simusons was good enough entertainment for him.

Today though he was here to make sure some MiT learned how to apply basic dressings. The ANBU who was stationed at this desk was the one having them applied... after Kushin had slashed him up a little to make the practice a bit more realistic. As such Kushin had felt the need to perform the mans duties for him while he lay inside the nearby office bleeding and with the most untrained of trainees looking after him.

If the man died the trainee would be held accountable for his death. It was only fair.

As Daisuke left Kushin would check on how things were going:

Still alive!? He'd call back there.

UhuHuuhuhHhu was the groan of the bleeding man.

Am I doing this right? came the question from the scared child attempting to save the mans life.

If he's not bleeding as much then probably. Came the response from Kushin, who wasn't back there to know anyway and was spinning around in his chair in the exact same way as he did for Daisuke earlier to surprise yet another person wanting to be let out.

[Allowed out]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke was pleased to know that he had permission to leave. He would say nothing however as he went from slowly walking out to running at full speed. he would be back in no time at all. Just a quick mission and a search for him was all he desired.

OOC: Thanks kushin!

[village left]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few days on the road, Daisuke had finally made it back regardless of his success or failure to find what he really went out to search for. He walked rather slowly towards the gates which were finally in his sights. No doubt a symbol of hope after his recent trying adventure and because of his lack of rest during the whole ordeal. Though he walked slowly, he needed no medical assistance and instead just wanted to rest in his nice warm bed. Now at the threshold, he would simply wave his passport and enter quietly if he could. Choosing not to engage in much conversation if he could help it at all.

[village entered if allowed]

I finished my mission Plant hunter. It acts as my previous post before my contract thread.

passport

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A hand raised from behind the seat waving the walker on. It had been several days now, but Kushin had been punished with Gate Duty after a member of the guards was found dead next to a crying trainee with Kushin standing above shaking his head. Though no evidence had been found to directly link Kushin with the death, it was decided that he should have been paying closer attention to the acts of his trainee and if the patient was in such a critical state perhaps should have performed the operation himself.

Kushin couldn't question that logic and so set about his community service without argument.

This didn't mean he'd do a good job of it though.

[Daisuke allowed in]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: thanks again. Also, I don't know why, but I found both your posts great in that they're humorous in a dark kinda way. I love the way you play your character.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back