Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Plant

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Plant said:
Solar Powered - Plant Contract Passive
When most people think of plants, they think of green and growing things. This isn't inaccurate, but it also isn't the full truth. While many plants do bask in the sun and drink it in, others shun it and require the cool and damp. How a Plant contract creature reacts to the sun varies just like for its normal counterparts.

Effect:
- The player chooses whether the Plant Contract creature is a Daylight or Lowlight plant upon creation.
- Daylight Plant Contract creatures regain 5% Max HP/CP a round during the day, but suffer from -1 to all secondaries at night.
- Lowlight Plant Contract Creatures regain 5% Max HP/CP a round at night and during low visibility conditions (Dim, Dark, or Pitch Black), but suffer from -1 to all secondaries in high visibility conditions (Bright, Average).
- Time of day and lighting conditions are determined by the topic creator.

Aromatherapy - Plant Contract Independent Special Move
Most natural remedies come from plants. Some are even quite effective. The plants themselves know the ones that are most able to reach through to the mind of one who is afflicted by unnatural sensations, and slap them in the most primitive sense to wake them up.

Effect: The user emits a strong, spicy scent that covers the area, causing all Genjutsu on up to three targets (including the user) to be rerolled at +2 to resist. This costs 1.5 AP and may only be done once per round.

Leaf Shield - Plant Contract Senjutsu
A swirling vortex of leaves is summoned to cover the user, dancing around them in a dangerous and intimidating manner. This barrier possesses a most unusual quality--it can regrow, much like a damaged plant does. As long as it is given fuel, this barrier, once knocked down, might not be as permanently gone as you would think.

Effect: Reflexively creates a Barrier that has 6,050 HP and DR against Damage against a single attack. In addition, the user chooses one of the following effects;
  • Leaf Shield will reoccur the following round at the same timing it was used initially, with 50% HP.
  • If Leaf Shield has any HP remaining after blocking an attack, the user will attack the attacker for damage equal to the barrier's remaining HP.
  • The user may recover HP equal to 1/3 of the damage blocked by the attack.
Cost: 3 AP, 3000 CP, 1500 CP to maintain

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to the contract subtype increase damage blocked.
- The Senjutsu subtype chosen designates the type of damage the barrier gains DR against, Ninjutsu = Elemental, Taijutsu = Physical, Genjutsu = Illusionary.
- Requires a 10 second cooldown after use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Plant"][quote][b]Solar Powered - [i]Plant Contract Passive[/i][/b]
When most people think of plants, they think of green and growing things. This isn't inaccurate, but it also isn't the full truth. While many plants do bask in the sun and drink it in, others shun it and require the cool and damp. How a Plant contract creature reacts to the sun varies just like for its normal counterparts.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The player chooses whether the Plant Contract creature is a [i]Daylight[/i] or [i]Lowlight[/i] plant upon creation.
- [i]Daylight[/i] Plant Contract creatures regain 5% Max HP/CP a round during the day, but suffer from -1 to all secondaries at night.
- [i]Lowlight[/i] Plant Contract Creatures regain 5% Max HP/CP a round at night and during low visibility conditions [i](Dim, Dark, or Pitch Black)[/i], but suffer from -1 to all secondaries in high visibility conditions [i](Bright, Average)[/i].
- Time of day and lighting conditions are determined by the topic creator.[/quote]

[quote][b]Aromatherapy - [i]Plant Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Most natural remedies come from plants. Some are even quite effective. The plants themselves know the ones that are most able to reach through to the mind of one who is afflicted by unnatural sensations, and slap them in the most primitive sense to wake them up.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user emits a strong, spicy scent that covers the area, causing all Genjutsu on up to three targets [i](including the user)[/i] to be rerolled at +2 to resist. This costs 1.5 AP and may only be done once per round.[/quote]

[quote][B]Leaf Shield - [I]Plant Contract Senjutsu[/I][/B]
A swirling vortex of leaves is summoned to cover the user, dancing around them in a dangerous and intimidating manner. This barrier possesses a most unusual quality--it can regrow, much like a damaged plant does. As long as it is given fuel, this barrier, once knocked down, might not be as permanently gone as you would think.

[B]Effect:[/B] Reflexively creates a Barrier that has 6,050 HP and DR against Damage against a single attack. In addition, the user chooses one of the following effects;
[LIST]
[*][I]Leaf Shield[/I] will reoccur the following round at the same timing it was used initially, with 50% HP.
[*]If [I]Leaf Shield[/I] has any HP remaining after blocking an attack, the user will attack the attacker for damage equal to the barrier's remaining HP.
[*]The user may recover HP equal to 1/3 of the damage blocked by the attack.
[/LIST]
[B]Cost:[/B] 3 AP, 3000 CP, 1500 CP to maintain

[I]Note:[/I]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to the contract subtype increase damage blocked.
- The Senjutsu subtype chosen designates the type of damage the barrier gains DR against, Ninjutsu = Elemental, Taijutsu = Physical, Genjutsu = Illusionary.  
- Requires a 10 second cooldown after use.[/quote][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back