Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Plastic Surgery [Open]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
THz3WHh.jpg

Maru stood at the edge of a place that looked to be abandoned here in the city of thieves, the ruined and dark atmosphere making the entrance to this strange place look more creepier than what he thought it would be. Blood splattered on the walls, some in splashed against patterns and some in bloody handprints on the metallic walls. Maru took a step forward, then walked into the dark walkway of what looked to be some strange lab, cigarette lit he puffed smoke from his nose. He stepped deeper into the darkness, his footsteps tapping along the floor while occasionally stepping into a puddle of blood.

As Maru ventured deep into this dark place, he looked down to see a body lying on the ground. He used his shoe to kick it over to get a look at its face, seeing that it was just some scientist he simply reached down to drag the soiled corpse with him. A blood trail traveling across the floor as he took the body deeper into the lab. After a moment or so of walking, he entered into a room which has surveillance monitors.. Some broken, some still on, some empty black screens. Then he saw another corpse laying upon the ground, it was Ibumo! His telescope eye scope had been cruelly ripped out of his head, his skin was blistered, and there was a gaping hole in the middle of the dead doctors chest. Maru dropped the leg of the scientist he brought in, then walked over to the dead scientist.. Crouching down, Maru chuckled to himself. “Damn, someone really put in some work on you didn't they?” Maru said, but got no reply.

Maru picked up Ibumo, putting him on the dissection table, then he he pulled out of his pocket a wooden puppet ball. Pressing the button it began to create his tool rack for puppetry. Arms, head,body,legs,hands, wax, tools, medical items and other things that he needed to create a human puppets wherever he went. Basically carrying his workshop with him, once he was set up… he immediately got to work. The first step was removing the organs. First he stripped the body, covering his parts with his own bloody lab coat. Then he began to cut open the stomach cavity to remove the useless rotting organs, disturbing a family of maggots in the process. Organs such as the intestines, lungs, the stomach, the liver, kidneys, bladder, and the heart in which he saved inside of a jar. All while doctor dead began to leek a slimy green substance since he was decaying. Maru would then move his bloody, wooden hands to take a buzz saw to his head, humming a tune to himself as he cut around the head to pop open that skull! Maru would then, uncaringly snatched out the brain and tossed it his shoulder like trash. Once the organs were out he began to wash out the hollow body, gutting and cleaning the body was only a step before the real fun begins. After all he was an ex medical researcher, so naturally he learned how to clean out a human body no problem

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho got word from his men that someone was snooping around the ruins of where he killed that pathetic scientist. He walked in, no fear of what may happen. And what does he see? A kid, playing doctor on the dead rotting scientist.

"That is a waste of time if you ask me. The body holds no true talents except for the scope. Now, I was thinking of selling it off. But then it came into my mind of what I can do with it. So you're gonna have to make it worth my while if you want that body to be of any use." A couple of his men were by his side, they looked at their boss, dumbfounded that they would hear him bargaining a great weapon like this away.

He could hear no blood from this individual. And from the looks of it, of emptying the man of his organs, not like he needed those to begin with, this individual must be a human puppet.

"So what do you say kid. We got a deal?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8bXi56a.png

Maru continued to wash the body out as best as he could, humming a tune to himself as he heard footsteps coming to his 'workshop’ where he was about to make his very own doctor puppet. He could hear that they were right behind him, a group of men probably. Regardless, he looked over his shoulder to see a man whom he haven't seen before. By the grim expression that he and his little thugs held, he must be Ziren's brother. No mistaking it, he had the eyes and hair to fit the bill. “I see, so you have the missing piece to this beauty here, hm?” Maru turned all the way around to face the man, puffing cigarette smoke through his nose the dark puppet master looked at the man who stood before him, then he looked at the little henchmen of his.

"Sad that his abilities only comes from a silly scope, so what do you want for it? Name your price.“ by the casual manner of the dark puppet master, he didn't seem interested to fighting them. If he did, he would've attacked them already. Besides if the scope can unlock the abilities of doctor death, then why not hear the blood bender out? He might can modify it to make it blast poison of his choice, or use it to cause plagues via genjustu. I'm sure for a weapon like that it's not gonna be cheap, and I'm taking it you don't want money right?” He had to ask, surely he had enough money for the scope but dealing with these kinds of guys they wouldn't want that. But the question was, what did the man want?

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho had to give it to the kid. He knew his place and knew not to get into trouble. At least. Not right now. The Chigokai rolled the eye scope in his hands, looking at the design.

"It's going to be a high price indeed. Though it isn't money as you have figured out. I'll tell you what." Jirosho tossed the trinket to Maru. "I will let you make a copy of it. But here's what I want you to do. Only I will hurt. Or kill Ziren. Nobody else. You do that. And you get to keep the copy. And also. I want to out some of my blood on your cylinder. Just in case you decide to break our deal. I will be listening to my blood on your cylinder in case you do decide to try to wash it off."

Jirosho wasn't stupid. Yes this kid very badly wanted an Ibumo puppet. But he was also Ziren's friend. He could be problematic if he wants to be.

"Do we have ourselves a deal?" Jirosho looked at the kid. His own hands in his pocket as he tried to discern the kid's emotions on his face.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
wlGpfBC.png

Maru leaned back casually, waiting for the man to answer him so he could get that final piece that would make his new puppets strong. What it seemed to him is that if he wanted to make a copy of the scope, then he would have to not interfere with the man's plans to kill Ziren. That means, he was not to step in should he attack Ziren and also he shouldn't try to attack Ziren himself, not that he wanted to anyway. The man also will be putting his blood on his cylinder which was gross but he really wanted doctor death in his collection. “Well, seems you got a deal.” Maru said, of course he wasn't finished. “But I've got to let you know, there might be things that'll trigger me in attacking you. Like, say if you attacked some girl who is namely an annoying loud mouth, kinda short, brownish hair I believe? Whatever!” Maru said, puffing smoke through his nose of course not giving out names nor showing any sign that he did care for this individual.

“If you end up attacking anyone who fits that little description I might end up attacking you, anyone else is fare game including Ziren. But, as long as I don't find out she got hurt by you, I think we'll get along. “ with a condition of his own that he won't get involved unless a certain individual gets hurt, Maru pulled on his shirt slightly to expose his core. In which had a Japanese character for darkness (闇) wanting to get this weird deed of having his blood over with.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Chigokai smiled as the kid agreed to their deal. But then he brought up a description of Soku. The little girl that Ibumo wanted so badly.

"I don't see any use of hurting her. In fact she is half the reason of why Ibumo is now your puppet in the making. I am the other reason. You see. Let's just keep this simple. She agreed to come with me, her hatred towards the scientist, that and she foolishly exhausted her chakra trying to hurt me. Afterwards, she followed me to here. Ibumo put in new eyes. And she went on a rampage. I just cleaned up the mess and grabbed anything useful. Which is why you now hold that eye scope, getting ready to make a copy of it for yourself."

Jirosho liked to make a scene of things. And he knew that the kid will be angry, how he reacts, he won't know. Jirosho cut his hand, and pressed it against the boy's cylinder. The blood staining the human puppet.

"Consider our deal done. Just know. I'm only after my brother. Do make sure that nothing else gets to him before I do. I will wait in the corresponding room for you to finish making your copy."

He left, leaving his two men to help Maru, if need be. He waited in the other room, like he said. Waited for the puppet to be done with his own agenda of work.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
l8TwGJm.png

What he was glad to hear was that the Chigokai isn't after Soku, that would've been a problem and would've ended up with him killing the man instead of Ziren. However, he did give him some news on what happened to Ibumo in the first place but he didn't like how this little trip of Soku's played out. First, she didn't tell him that she was going to fight Ibumo and she followed this guy just so she could get her revenge but not before the guy gave her new eyes. “Is that so?” Maru asked, a rhetorical question because he already knew the answer.“Well, consider this as your only warning. If I find out that you so much as gave her a scratch, I'll send you to hell and you'll be another bloodline in my collection. “ with that the deal was done, Maru had some of his blood and now he had the scope. However, he needed to make an actual copy of it which wasn't hard for him considering his experience in creating puppets.

The first step was obtaining the necessary items to make the scope in which the Chigokai’s men were more than happy to get. Maru pulled up his sleeve, opening up a small hatch that contained a glass eye in his wrist. He looked at the eye, which was labeled with a ‘B’ before nodding. Using the items that had been provided by his friendly neighborhood criminals to build around the eye using an assortment of tools, metals and other items at his disposal. Unlike the scope that they had, Maru's had a lot more than just the ability to shoot poison or to absorb attacks. But this had the ability to manipulate time, allow Maru to step out of time, hell Maru could even change the outcome of the battle! Of course this alone wasn't all the scope could do but he would have to improve the body as well. When the scope was finally done, he handed the real one to one of the men while keeping the copy for himself.

He strolled over to the hallow body of the man, pulled out a weapons scroll to summon forth a faceless doll. It was a large wooden figurine, that would model clothes or hold up signs at a place of business or be used as a training dummy. It had joints at its: neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, chest, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles. Completely hollowed out, Maru attached chakra threads to the corpse and to the wooden doll then brought the two together.. Performing a Justu known as puppet fusion to combined the human anatomy inside of the wooden puppet. Once the jutsu was done Maru was almost done, the soiled corpse became a beautiful puppet with a lack of any expression at all. Still missing its other eye, but the other was now glassy and marble looking. The doll itself had the hair and features of the scientist, but one could tell that he is a puppet due to the lack of paint to cover his wooden appearance."Not a bad job, would needed a little paint and probably some plastic. But still wonderful. " Maru said as he screwed in the copy of the mans scope, the wooden body clicked each time it was moved.

[Temporal Strider Hitokugutsu created!]
[left topic]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho only laughed at the kid's empty threats. He wasn't scared of anything. And even though the kid had no blood, there were other ways that Jirosho could have fun if the kid so chooses to strike at him.

He let the kid have his fun turning the scientist into his own plaything, and to even his surprise the kid gave back the original eye scope. True to his word, Jirosho is starting to like little puppet boy already. Anyone can be a villain, but to be an honest villain is something that very few can achieve.

Jirosho rolled the eye scope in his hand. He has helped Maru with his hobby. And helped his little brother the other day when he was fighting a sunaku. And that sunaku's powers now resides inside this thing. All he needs to do now is release this power on to his brother, bestow him something stronger. And once he feels like he can try to take Jirosho on, he will kill Ziren where he stands.

But until then, he will wait and see what his little brother has planned for him. He has heard that Ziren has been rather busy himself. It anuses him that in the end. It would be all for naught.

Jirosho looked at the progress the kid was making on his new puppet. He laughed a bit at the very that that this kid threatened that if he hurts Soku, then he will try to kill him, is also probably going to be showing off his new puppet to Soku the first chance he gets.

"Have fun with your toys kid. Oh, and one more thing. You didn't see anyone else here except for just a few thugs trying to pick this place clean."

Wether the kid would listen to him or not, he didn't care. He walked out of the ruined hide out, happy with the outcome.

(NPC Chigokai Jirosho left topic)
(WC, 319 marked at kin app)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back