Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Playing With The Big Boys Now [Akkuma]

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The blonde Shinobi knew that his freedom would be limited. He knew it wouldn't be long until Akkuma came to collect what the sick bastard thought was rightfully his. But Jiro was no longer the scared nine-year-old who hero-worshipped the older Ninja. No, he was no longer afraid, but he also no longer needed him. Or at least that was what he told himself. He knew, deep down, that he did need him. But he also wanted freedom to explore and do things for himself -- prove himself to be better than the elder.

But first, he needed to become independent. Which meant getting a job, making money. For the last couple days, he was slumming in the Red Lights District. He went into random clubs and used his looks to go home with people in order to have a roof over his head for the night and the next morning, he had even more money than he did the night before. Not all the time would his 'Clients' be alive in the morning either.

It was one of those nights where he needed more money to pay for another night in a hotel and for food. He couldn't stay in his client's house anymore. The Sunan was dead in his bed, gutted. But that was common in that area, it came with the territory.

Wearing black jeans and a hoodie with no shirt underneath, he stalked the streets of Suna's seedy district in the dark. He moved like a predator on the hunt, but there was something hypnotic and seductive about the way he moved. He could hear blood pulsing -- strange blood -- from all around him. The sounds and senses made him shiver in excitement as he let out a soft laugh. His tongue flicked over his lips as he stopped for a second in an alley, listening.

As he listened, he could sense something in one person around him. Their blood was familiar, too familiar. A smirk crossed his lips as he realized who it was. That meant the demon knew he was gone and was seeking him out. Why else would he be wandering around Suna? But wasn't he supposed to be in Tea? It didn't matter to Jiro because he knew the hunt was on now.

He followed the blood, leading him to a familiar presence. The older male probably knew he was close, but Jiro didn't care. He was just out of Akkuma's line of vision and he decided to make his presence even more known.

"Neko..." he said, voice soft at first as he moved closer.

"Neko...." Jiro was soon in the same back alley as Akkuma, behind him.

"Nekoooo-chaaaaan...." He giggled a bit as he said that, the facade of sanity fading fast. He didn't need to pretend to have any form of sanity in front of Akkuma.

[WC: 474]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma had sent the word out among his eyes & ears that Jiro was wanted by the Fox. Before long he started getting reports, but he could never quite track down where the boy was that was until he got lucky. Well if you could call it that, walking down one of the many allies he knew all too well he heard footsteps behind him. Then his voice cut through the air. "Neko..." his fox-like ears would twitch with annoyance as he eyed his old subject. The word was faint be he knew he'd found the individual that had escaped him. "Neko...." the words were closer this time & made his tail swish with anticipation. "Nekoooo-chaaaaan...." the Foxes brow twitched although he was surprised he hadn't expected Jiro to approach him with so little coaxing. Spinning round he would face the man he'd broken with a thin smile & wide hands. "I am glad that you decided not to hide..." a small lie they both knew he enjoyed the thrill of the chase.

Gesturing at the alley around them he would speak "I must say you do leave quite a mess behind you..." he'd say in regards to the rising number of corpses left in the mans wake. "Unfortunately I can't have you drawing too much attention to my plans yet Jiro-chan." he'd say closing the distance between him & the individual in the blink of an eye. Standing before him with that devilish grin upon his face. "I am glad you survived the journey...perhaps your time with me wasn't wasted." he'd say with a chuckle. Before there was a devilish flash in his eyes. Using the strength & agility only an individual of his caliber could demonstrate he attempted to grab Jiro. If successful he'd push the shinobi hard against the wall. His arms pressed against the either side of the wall trapping Jiro before him.

"Why don't you show me how you've been earning your keep?" he'd say the words with a devilish grin. Akkuma was so close to the shinobi that he'd feel the hot breath of the Kitsune washing over his skin with each word. Those many tails flicked behind him he would make Jiro pay for calling him Neko-Chan. Those crimson eyes were locked with Jiro's as one of his clawed hands moved up the shinobi's torso. Even though they were hidden from the clothing he knew where every seal was that traced the mans body. "You're still mine...even if I've allowed you your 'freedom'." He'd say to the shinobi as his hand began to dance along one of the seals that littered Jiro's body even though it was hidden by his clothing. It would seem the Trickster Fox was not done with the shinobi just yet.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro could not believe Akkuma had found him. But besides the small tinge of fear he felt, there was a shudder of excitement. The chase was effectively on and he knew he was walking right back to the lion's den...or fox's den would be more appropriate given the circumstances. As he walked behind him, he saw the tails flickering in annoyance. That ellicited a small giggle from the blonde.

He knew that would get to the other. It always did, but somehow Jiro always managed to survive despite the punishments he was given. The thought had crossed his mind before he had broken that maybe Akkuma purposely left him alive. But now, he was focused on the Kitsune who was turning to face him. "No you're not," he retorted. "Running from you would only make it more fun for you."

Jiro shrugged at the comment, running a hand through his own hair. "Their blood feels interesting and I wanna play with it," he said simply. As if that was the most logical explanation on earth as to why killing people was okay. But then he was called Jiro-Chan. Blue eyes narrowed and he practically hissed at Akkuma, until the other moved with quickness to being in front of him.

Jiro could feel his own heartbeat quickening, the blood flowing in his veins and in Akkuma's veins. He glared up at him. "You said I'd be strong. I can't be strong if I'm not even able to leave the lab!" He sounded like a petulant child and he knew it. But that was also where he was the most dangerous. Anyone who did not know better would have thought Jiro weak, the tone causing a false sense of security. But he knew Akkuma probably knew better.

Soon, however, he was pinned against the wall. He struggled but it was to no avail. Akkuma was stronger than he was still. At the comment of showing him how he had been earning his keep, he smirked before he felt his heart beat started racing. The Chigokai could feel Akkuma's blood racing as well. He had not been able to do that when he had been with Akkuma, before he escaped. But then being told he was allowed to escape made Jiro chuckle, a dark sound, before moving to bite Akkuma's arm, the one not trailing down his body.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smirked at Jiro's comments it seemed he really did learn a great deal about the Fox in their time together. His next words about his interest in their blood brought another thin smile to his lips as he dashed in. Too most that answer would have seemed like madness. To Akkuma it made perfect sense, after all the teenager had been broken by the Trickster Fox. Whether either of them wanted to admit it they knew more about one another then they did perhaps about themselves. Jiro's next words however sounded like the whining of a child causing him to chuckle. If only Jiro knew just how strong he'd grown in their short time apart. His exponential growth in power was considered by the Fox a sign of his successful work on the subject.

The hiss made him chuckle apparently the young man didn't appreciate such a personal honorific being attached to his name by the Fox. Perhaps he was in denial about just how close they had become. He'd chosen not to reply to any of the youths comments because to the Fox his words were not required he knew Jiro would know how he felt about such petty words. Then it happened he seemed to have prodded the darkness within Jiro to life as a low dark chuckle came from the man. This was quickly followed by him doing the only thing he could in his current state & that was to bite the Foxes arm. Unfortunately for him Akkuma was not just a sadist but a masochist. He laughed through the pain pushing the muscle of his arm harder against Jiro's face.

"Now Jiro don't go starting something you can't finish..." with those words he would attempt to grab Jiro by his hair & pull his head back from his arm. The trail of black blood that now dripped from the wound & down the side of Jiro's lips made him chuckle. Before the very eyes of Jiro his wound would heal the only sign was the blood that remained on their flesh. There was something about that untamed darkness within Jiro that exhilarated the Trickster Fox. Akkuma knew Jiro to be one of the few people who appreciated the depravity of each other's company. Whether either of them wished to admit so was another matter of discussion though. With a chuckle he pushed his body against Jiro in an attempt to only further trap the shinobi between himself & the wall. "Oh look you made me bleed...I'll have to return the favor." he would say with a smirk as he leaned in attempting to roughliy embrace Jiro.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro looked up into those fox-like eyes with his blue eyes. He was not scared to meet those eyes. In fact, he found that he quite liked them. They had always been pretty to him, captivating him. But he no longer backed down from him like he did when he was in the lab. Whether it was because he knew he was capable of fighting back now or whether he was no longer in the lab and was free, he did not know. All he knew was that he was no longer scared of Akkuma.

You should be...

He ignored the voice in the back of his head. It never did anything to help him anyway. The blonde knew he was whining but he did not care. Jiro noticed that he did not respond but that silence probably meant that Akkuma did not care. He was soon pinned against the wall so his only method of any type of escape was to bite the Kitsune. Of course, Akkuma seemed to like it. He could tell by the way his blood flowed.

"I can finish it," he retorted once his hair was grabbed and his head was pulled back from his arm.

As he looked at the wound, he noticed it healing. He smirked a bit as he looked back up at Akkuma. "How can you do that?" he asked. And then he was shifted again so Akkuma could pin him against the wall more. In that moment, he was able to get a hand free. He reached and grabbed his kunai, grabbing it and slicing his own arm. As it healed, slower than Akkuma's but still faster than a usual person's, he used his chakra to pull the blood out, letting it harden under his hand into senbon.

As Akkuma talked, Jiro put his fingers to Akkuma's lips, silencing him. "Shh..." He laughed. The senbon slowly trailed over Akkuma's chakra points. "All it takes...is one well-placed senbon..."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
He couldn't believe it when he looked into those crimson eyes there was no longer that fear he could once see. No now there was a defiance & yet something more hidden in the depths of Jiro's gaze. Akkuma quickly decided to re-assert his dominance over the shinobi only to find the male was still quite defiant. But why wouldn't he? After all he had just regained his freedom & would no doubt desire to keep it. Jiro's actions made him chuckle the futile words utetred by him only made Akkuma go. "Oh is that so?" his words held a devilish mocking tone to them as if he doubted the beings ability to do so. As would be expected after all Akkuma was a veteran shinobi who's skills in many areas were nothing to be laughed at or underestimated.

Jiro noted that the foxes wound was already healing at a miraculous pace & asked him how he achieved such healing. "Come now Jiro-chan...you haven't forgotten I'm a Fox now have you?" he'd say with a devilish smirk. He raised an eyebrow as Jiro sliced himself & revealed his own regenerative capabilities. Which were intriguing yet still lacked in comparison to his own. When he felt the blood senbon press against his throat his eyes did not move from their locked gaze with Jiro's. He listened to the mans words & they caused him to chuckle. Pushing himself closer to Jiro so that they pierced his skin & caused that unearthly blood of his to spill down his neck. "Even a Hyuuga cannot stop my chakra using those points...but you're going to?" he'd asked the man his voice full of disbelief.

Leaning in he would playfully bite Jiro's lip. "Perhaps your brief time away has dimmed your memories of the being I am..." he'd say to Jiro with a chuckle that was cut short at the arrival of three figures in the end of the alleyway. "That's him that's the guy...shit is that the Fox with him?! I'll go tell the boss you two keep the...." the newcomers words were cut short as Akkuma's crimson gaze slid to the individual. Without even moving to form handseals the man would erupt into blue flames at the Foxes words. "Let me remind you..." with that his form would flicker before he re-appeared before the second individual who was still moving back from his companion who'd been set alight. Akkuma proceeded to punch through the mans chest holding his heart out on the other side of his now limp body. With a flick of his arm the mans corpse would be sent rolling across the alley floor to hit the wall.

The last of these individuals stood there with terror in his eyes as he beheld the Kitsune before him. Akkuma walked towards the man blue Kitsune flames licking at the heels of his feet as he approached him. Stumbling backwards & falling to the ground the man scrambled back. "Please...I'm sorry...don't kill me! Boss Okada sent us! He killed Okada's son!" the words would do nothing to still the fire within the Demon Fox. "I care not for what he's done. My kin will not be threatened no matter their transgressions. Your Master knew my terms, if he had an issue with an agent of mine he should have approached me. Instead he sends his thugs..." dashing forward Akkuma proceeded to assault the man with blow after blow until his face was indistinguishable & the life gone from his body. A bright blue burning orb began to rise up from the men around the fox. These orbs would hover there momentarily before floating towards the being. Who would proceeded to devour each, savoring the taste of their spiritual energy.

There was a delight & ecstasy that over took him when he consumed souls. For the briefest moment he forgot where he was & what he was doing. All Kitsune instinct as he licked his fingers. A look of disappointment at the lack of souls that had just been offered to him. Perhaps he would have to go finish off Okada's clan. That was when he remembered the blonde haired shinobi. Where once the Kitsune had been hunched over the man he'd just beaten to death he was gone. Yet again vanishing from sight, this time he would be standing next to Jiro a clawed finger running up his chest as the blood proceeded to flow towards the man. In those crimson eyes all reason seemed gone only the eyes of a predator consumed by instinct would be looking back at Jiro. "What am I to do with you?" it would ask. One would be forgiven for wondering if the Fox was asking the man or itself as those tails flicked behind it.

[Edited to Put CRPJ Tag]
Soul Devouring Jutsu
Link to Approval: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=9620
CRPJ's Effect: Used to devour souls and absorb spiritual energy.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro focused on those cat-like eyes with his, almost defiant. He did not back down from the other this time. Why would he back down when that would probably mean captivity in the end? Instead, he stood his ground even though he knew that there would be no competition should the Kitsune decide to fight. The Chigokai would lose and he knew it, but baiting Akkuma was fun. It always had been for him. At the mocking question, he smirked again. "Yeah...it is."

At the 'Jiro-Chan', the younger Shinobi bristled slightly, but did not make any attempt to correct him. "Of course not, Neko-Chan," he replied. It only seemed fair to him to call Akkuma 'Neko-Chan' in response. It was then he cut himself and placed the senbon at Akkuma's neck. The tension around them was so thick that Jiro was sure it was almost palpable, an actual tangible thing. But of course, the fox seemed to win that 'round' too. He pressed closer, letting the senbon dig into his neck. The blonde swore violently under his breath as he was asked if he thought he could stop his chakra. "Won't know if you won't let me try."

The bite to his lip made Jiro gasp softly. "Maybe you could remind---" The last word was cut off by the sound of three people appearing in the alleyway. He had been so focused on Akkuma that he did not even hear them coming. Tensing slightly, he watched them carefully over Akkuma's shoulder, pulling the senbon out of his neck and letting them dissolve into a puddle of blood on the ground below them. Soon, the Kitsune seemed to vanish. Jiro giggled slightly as he watched the scene before him. The first man had been set on fire before Akkuma had even moved. That made Jiro smirk widely. He leaned against the wall, watching the older Shinobi make quick work of the thugs that had come to kill him.

A shiver of fear combined with excitement ran up Jiro's spine as he watched Akkuma talk to the last person that had been left. Oh, right, killing Okada's son. He had forgotten about that, but it was not like he did not have good reason. He would tell the Kitsune everything after he was done. It had been a while since he had seen Akkuma fight and he found himself memorized by every movement, the sheer power behind it.

Jiro watched as Akkuma finished off the last man and took their souls. It was all rather fascinating. He had seen the other do this quite a few times but it still never ceased to amaze him. But it also did not scare him either, even though it should have. If anything, he admired the power of the being in front of him.

Soon, however, Akkuma was back in front of him. Jiro kept his eyes on the other male but focused his attention on everything around them. And that was when he felt it. Faint, coming from the adobe building across from them. A pulsing of blood -- nervous. He glanced up and saw the man. Another one of Okada's minions it seemed. He leaned into Akkuma, basking in his touch.

Soon, he manifested a ball of mist in his hand. He smirked as he threw it at the man on the building in front of them. It struck him in the gut and he screamed. Losing his balance, the man fell off the building, his screams building as he hit the ground with a thud, the sound of bones breaking soon followed. Jiro moved away from Akkuma then, walking towards the man. There was a spark in his blue eyes and he was sure even the Kitsune would be able to feel his excitement.

Once he got closer to the man, he did a series of hand signals. A tendril of water soon came out of his hands, twirling like a drill and piercing the man on the ground. Soon, the water turned to blood. Jiro let out a laugh as he heard the sounds of more bones breaking as he heard the blood pierce major organs. Jiro then did another set of hand signals and exhaled a large cloud of ash. It hovered around the man as he writhed. The sound of searing flesh could be heard through the cloud. It engulfed the man, making it hard to see. The man's screams got louder until Jiro made one final hand signal. The ash cloud exploded in a fiery blaze as Jiro walked back to Akkuma.

He had overexerted himself and he knew it. If Akkuma were to decide to attack him then, he would be screwed and he knew it. But he went over to Akkuma again. He moved to lean into the Kitsune. He glanced up at him. "Okada was plotting to kill you. That's why I killed his son, Neko-Chan..."

He knew he could heal himself, but he did not want to. Jiro then leaned in and whispered in the Kitsune's ear. "When I was in the hospital, I overheard that they only have two Med-Nin..." He laughed again, weakly. Glancing up to meet the Kitsune's eyes again, he moved closer to him, a finger ran down Akkuma's cheek as he did so.

"Let me be a Med-Nin. It'll be good, don't you think?" he asked him softly, voice a whisper in the other's ear. "If you ever get yourself in trouble, I could be able to help you..." He playfully nipped Akkuma's earlobe. "And you wouldn't have to worry about me so much...Akkuma-Sama." The blonde knew exactly what he was doing. He was not just flirting with the devil, he was practically selling his soul to the Kitsune.

Then he looked up at him. "Let me heal for a bit then we can kill Okada!" he suggested, seemingly back to his usual self. It seemed that Akkuma would be the only person to have seen Jiro show any sign of weakness. The thought of killing seemed to perk him up. "I don't know what you did to him, Neko-Chan...but he doesn't like you. His son said such horrible things about you. He said Okada said you were weak. And..."

He leaned up again and whispered the rest in the older male's ear. When he moved away from his ear again, he laughed once more. "So I got his son drunk, seduced him, tortured him for more information and killed him. Really, the bitch had it coming."

[MFT]
[Word Count: 1087]
[Edited: To Add a sentence]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
How rebellious his pet had become in his brief exploration of the world outside of the Laboratory. His words made the Kitsune chuckle as his tails swished behind him. A shiver ran down his back at the challenge from the blonde haired shinobi. It sent a rush of adrenaline through his body. When he felt the Senbon buried in his neck he wanted to bite down into Jiro's neck showing him how you made one truly bleed. The exchange between the two went on for the briefest of moments intense & passionate. Jiro made Akkuma feel alive for the first time in a long time. He found his mind clear & unclouded when he was around him. Surprising given how monstrous they could be to each other. But then again perhaps that was no surprise to the demon. After all he'd known himself to have masochistic tendencies.

Those who had dared distract them had been quickly disposed as he returned to his Jiro. Body pressed against him as he leaned in to kiss the mans neck he shifted slightly & the Kitsune sensed a brief burst of chakra from him. Turning he saw the one he'd missed, luckily Jiro had spotted the individual. He watched with fascination & joy as his companion dispatched the individual. How impressive his growth in power had been, it was enough to make the being give a small smirk. WIthin seconds Jiro was back at his side & whispering words of justification into his ear. Pleading his case saying he'd only acted because of what he'd overheard. A clawed hand flew up to Jiro's chin grasping it & tilting his head back so he could look him in the eyes. Pausing momentarily before his rough grip loosened to a more tender grip. "You've done well today..." his hand moved to the back of the mans head fingers curling in his hair as he embraced the shinobi.

Firmly tugging back on the shinobi's hair to expose his neck so he could slide his tongue across his flesh. Akkuma could feel the pulse of his heart beneath his tongue, with a chuckle he kissed the mans neck lightly. Before shoving him back in then hopes he would trip over one of the corpses behind him. A glowing orb would begin to rise from the man that Jiro had slain. Stepping forward & plucking the soul from the air the Kitsune would devour it while eyeing the shinobi before him. "However...I don't recall giving you permission to go ahead & create such a mess." he would say with a chuckle as he stepped towards the shinobi. Straddling him as he savored the last of the souls that had been so eagerly offered up to him. "Then again...this was quite entertaining." he would say from over the shinobi as he leaned down so that his face just above Jiro's. His white hair cascading around them, dipping in the pooling blood that was building around them.

Those crimson eyes held Jiro in his gaze as his right hand moved through those blonde strands coated with crimson life force. Leaning down he bit the shinobi's lips again. "It seems I have to both reward & punish you...which would you like first?" he'd whisper into the mans ear with a dark chuckle. His hot breath would wash over the shinobi's skin "Wait too long & I'll choose for you." he'd say kissing the mans neck as he waited for him to make a choice. Those many tails flicking behind him wondering which one his faithful Jiro would choose. The Kitsune's actions were insane for someone in their position. But then again they were in the Grand Palais & all manner of ill fated occurences took place here.

[MFT]
[Soul Devoured aka Heart]
[+1DC from this Heart]

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro stared at Akkuma, blue eyes still filled with fire and rebellion as he watched the older male carefully. At the laugh, Jiro tensed but kept the senbon digging into his flesh, pushing in threateningly, but not enough to unleash that black blood again. However, the tension was released the longer they stood there. It was calming, being in this position with Akkuma. Almost as if the kitsune was a soothing presence, which was an almost laughable thought. One that did make Jiro laugh out loud.

However, the moment was rudely interrupted by the presence of one of Okada's other cronies who had hidden himself on a roof. The fuckers were like roaches! They were everywhere and seemed to come in droves. Thankfully, Jiro had it handled quite well. He made sure the death was painful for any other thugs that were watching. The Chigokai wanted to scare them off.

The blonde was back by his master's side then, whispering sweet nothings and justifications, trying to appease the other male. People have been killed for starting lesser feuds and he did not want to be on that list. Especially since Akkuma was already mad at him for escaping. The hand on his chin firmly made his body melt as he struggled to regain his composure. Leaning into the touch and praise, he smirked. "Thank you, Akkuma-no-Danna..." The words were a soft whisper against Akkuma as the grip loosened and moved to his hair. Jiro leaned into the hand like a cat being petted.

At the feeling of Akkuma's tongue gliding across his skin, Jiro shivered. A low whimper escaped his lips before he could stop himself. The bite made his knees weak. And just as he got comfortable, he was pushed away from the older man. The blonde stumbled back, tripping over one of the corpses behind them and landing on his ass in a puddle of blood. Wide-eyed, he stared at the other, but he was not entirely shocked.

He watched the orb float from the dead body to Akkuma and tilted his head curiously until he was reprimanded. "I did it in your honor, Akkuma-Sama..." He lowered his head, ashamed, even as the Kitsune straddled him. Much like a puppy being disciplined by its owner.

Jiro leaned into the touch and the nip to his lip. A soft, pleased sound escaped him, muffled by Akkuma. His own hand moved to rest on Akkuma's hip for support. And then he was offered a choice - reward or punishment. "Punishment," he whispered back, lightly nipping along the kitsune's earlobe.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back