Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Power Within [Private/Solo]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
20ba9c1a4ac6e3a6a31e8d77728c2abe.jpg

The fine pieces of wood stitched together no longer held the same bonds as they once did, ice now acting as a glue for the vehicle allowed it roll. This didn't prevent the caravan from moving just made it a little noisy.

"I have to see it through. I have no other choice."

The slow rocking of the caravan stirring Akagi from his deep mnemonic slumber. Twisting from one side to the other and closing back his eyes Akagi laid for a moment. Briefly not in tune with the situation around him, Akagi's eyes barely open a slit could see no light pouring through the canvas, only a iridescent faint blue glow. The sounds of dripping water and the occasional breaking of ice could be heard, since this was the Water country Akagi thought nothing of it. That is until he snapped to his feet as quiet as he could before he drew his sword into a low guarding stance.

"Why is the caravan moving?" At first Akagi's mind tried to make sense of the movement but he slowly realized that the reality of the situation was that the night before he must have been attacked with genjutsu and was persuaded to stay in the somewhat well kept cart. Akagi had thought it was weird such a vehicle was in decent condition. Following the blue light all around the canvas till Akagi faced directly toward the nose of the cart, he could see the shadow of what appeared to be a man. Quickly he began to dissect the situation, "Is the man friendly or hostile? I don't know what's going on but for now I will go with it.

Mustering the courage to peek out the wagon bow Akagi's eyes grew wide. Upon brushing the canvas to the side the shadow disappeared as if it was never there as Akagi looked on in awe. Before Akagi and the cart was an icy landscape that stretched down a large slick hill feeding into many different tunnels that fed into a large wall. Akagi approaching the summit ever so slowly felt like his will was being tested. Sick of failure Akagi looked on down the ravine and realized at the bottom the pathways smoothed out from what he could see as they stretched beyond his view and a wall of ice. Beneath his feet at the head of the wagon's bow lied two large leather straps that clearly indicated a steering option. Akagi smiling for a moment, reaches down and grabs each strap with a hand and plants his legs firmly into the wagon, straightening his back and grip. The quiet ambience of the cave echoes throughout the chamber ringing stalagmites of ice and cracking shelfs along the way.

"Wheels wont be neccessarry" Akagi thinking out his situation as the caravan hit the apex of the hill, Akagi realized the structural integrity of the caravan will probably collapse from poor upkeep and wont be able to survive this kind of momentum, and would require external assistance. "However, it is too late for preparations."

With the thought the caravan lurched forward as gravity began to take over. The nose of the caravan fell forward as Akagi pulled hard onto the straps to keep the wheels straight for as long as possible. Rattling from the older caravan sounded brutal as the ice on the wheels began to beat it off the axle. Not long after the wheels exploded off the sides as Akagi's speed continued to accelerate when the caravan slammed onto its belly and began sliding down the hill. Barreling towards one of at least ten pathways. Akagi's eyes caught a small glint of light luckily in the one dead ahead, the cart reaching the bottom of the hill surprisingly stayed straight as Akagi dropped the straps and began forming handseals. Followed by a wave of snow, ice and debris the cart shoots out of the fog with Akagi on the bow slamming his hands into the floorboard of the caravan. The pathway entrance ripples before a wave of dirt and stone smash through the surface of the ice making a muddied landing zone, as the cart crashes into the wave of earth, Akagi is nearly flung out, however the consistency of the earth gives in and the cart begins to decelerate as it slides atop the mud. Akagi looking through the blinds of the bow notices how the entrance way was like a door and he was on the other side of a wall.

The room was dome shaped and dimly lit. The only source of light was the single torch in the middle of the room. Launching out of the caravans bow and onto the ice. Akagi lifted the hood from his cloak onto his head with his blade drawn as he began to investigate. Each step toward the torch felt lighter and lighter, almost as if he was getting sleepier. Akagi snapping to his senses formed a quick seal and shouted out, "WHO THE HELL IS MESSING WITH ME!" performing a quick cancel.

Rubbing his eyes briefly, Akagi realized nothing had changed. Twisting his lip into a sour look Akagi wasn't sure of the situation and decided he should press on. Leaving behind the muddied wagon and torch Akagi continued to the opposite side of the room where darkness loomed. Finding another passageway that light seeped into at the end of the room, Akagi accessed it and pressed on through the entrance. Entering the new passage was a narrow hallway where ice on both sides seemed to continue to close in, until a red light at the end of the icy hallway illuminated another doorway.

Passing through Akagi was greeted to what appeared to be a gathering circle. The room was lit from candles lining the ceiling, which let light spill onto the strange red markings on the floor that looked like pure gibberish to Akagi. Scouring around the rest of the cavern dwelling, there appeared to be a single large proper entry door directly across from him. Taking steps into the center of the circle Akagi held his sword out doing a slow 360 degree turn. Realizing he had nothing to fear he sheathed his sword and was about to take another step before a voice called out from beyond the other door:
"We are almost prepared for our second attempt! This time things should go over smoothly"

Akagi gritting his teeth as his legs tightened up, "Ive got to hide." Acting on pure instinct Akagi gripped his sword and drew it back out dashing back into his crevice's shadows where he remained. Having just woken up Akagi's mind still fresh hadn't even begun to understand the possibilities of what Miu has been through. Feeling a small flame spark inside of him Akagi was ready for the adversity.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"How peculiar."

Lowering his body to a crouched position, Akagi had a vigilant look to him. Determined to overcome challenge he pursued all his goals head long and hadn't ever been very clever. However, in a time of despair for him and his past failures he was grieving, Akagi found something. Suddenly as his eyes widened at his discovery, the large double doors parallel to the doorway would slowly creak open, every few feet the doors swung a candle would extinguish from above. As the doors let warmer air into the cavern the candles above blew out till the doors halted completely opened. Barely seeing the doors halt before the last of the candles was extinguished, Akagi held his sword tightly as his heart began to beat faster.

After a few moments had passed of silence, a low volume sound caused Akagi to pay heed as it seemed to get closer and louder. Turning around briefly Akagi faced back the way he came to which the noise had grown into a sort of mushing sound. The crashing of the noise gave away the culprit as his eyes widened in surprise. Flicking his body back into facing the dark room, the thundering noise caught up too quickly. The cold sensation of a drop of ice water hit Akagi's back before he leaped through space into the room before him. In the air unaware of his exact position in the room Akagi got a hold of the situation which he usually relied on his instincts to handle.

"That was too close! I need to find a way to light this room back up before the-!" The thought coming to a halt as the lights above all flicked on at once which at the same time the loud crashing noise poured out of the doorway Akagi had been standing. Erupting from the doorway a brief geyser of ice water ejecting clutter from the iced hallway into the room. The floor which Akagi hadn't noticed till now was of of rock, the markings now like finger painting on a wall. Now observant of the surrounding area Akagi realized he had made it about halfway into the room with his leap and half way to the ceiling, desperately trying to remain unnoticed. "I am gonna fall their isn't anything I can do! I am not fast enough to use a jutsu to save me and definitely not a quiet one! Remembering back to his fight with Takuya, "Back then I had to be tricky to even hit him, so I can't pull any punches when fighting whatever is coming. If I don't succeed just this once I won't have a chance of saving Miu!

Falling down with his sword drawn Akagi drew a long breath before landing in a crouched position recoiling slightly with a bounce in his step. Looking back to the spot where the water had erupted Akagi could see the doorway was now sealed off with ice and scoffed at the predicament. The large double doors now had its very own sound echo within, "You are weak." A very stoic and rough like voice rang out from the entrance of the doorway with not a single bit of contempt in its tone. "I am surprised you were competent enough to survive that slide." From the shadows behind the double doors a light began to seep out followed by an immense wave of heat and a low rumble of the rocky floor. A mist began to roll in from the door till it began to pillow and fill the room, the air becoming warmer and thicker. The low rumble now nearly shaking the ground beneath as the light reached the doorway Akagi could see a strange molten lava pouring out of the head of a large earthen creature. Its veins glowed through the rough exterior with a bright red and orange, the lava boiling within. Stepping into the full light, a massive at least fifteen foot tall mass of rock, earth, and lava in a humanoid shape plant its massive foot into the room passing by the doors, its arms reached out and gripped the side, slamming them closed behind it.
latest

From the construct of rock and lava a conquering voice roared out, "Now I will be your opponent!" His face now unshaken, Akagi looked at the beast before him uttering a short line, "Lets go then." Quickly raising his sword up Akagi's coat flying back behind him as a light erupted from Akagi's blade. A sharp aura of blue and purple surrounded his sword finely tuning until it coated the blade neatly with precision. Bringing the sword back down to his side he beckoned the golem with his free hand. Enraged by his gesture the golem charge forth, each step rocking the room, his size made him a slower target which couldn't be more perfect for him.

Dashing forward Akagi held his body low to the ground pulling his sword up to his hip as he closed in on the golem. Akagi's speed on his feet had increased since the last time he was in full fledged no holding back combat and felt a adrenaline rush similar to his old way of fighting. Usually he was scatter brained and trying to stay focused but now he had a light go off in his brain as he had fought a lava user before. The golem's lava pouring out of its head as its charge reached its peak its arm flung out like an axe, lava driping off of its knuckles of mineral and rock. Still charging forth Akagi clenched his teeth as the golem brought his hand down onto the rocky floor on top of Akagi letting out a loud smashing noise and the boiling of the golem. The golem lifting its hand up in confusion flipping over the palm to see nothing. Behind the golem Akagi had slid through his legs just past his hand, leaping up into the air behind the golem snapping his free hand onto his sword.

"I knew the first time after I fought Takuya the only way to get on the inside of a close range fighter is to take a risk. Clenching his teeth as this would be his first strike in redemption, Akagi pulled his sword back like a bowman stringing an arrow. Keeping his composure, Akagi would breath out his arm whipping forth coming down and flowing into a combination of slashes. The aura from his sword leaving a visual trail on the golems back as 4 gashes cut deep into the creatures back. Akagi still airborne would fall to the ground rolling away as the creature turned rather quickly, its heat becoming quite an annoyance. Sheathing his sword Akagi would grin deciding that the best way to incorporate his brain into fighting was utilize his whole arsenal. "Instead of risking my life in close combat against his heat, I will just put him out!" Looking up to the ice above that seemed to not have melted yet despite the lava furiously pouring into the room from the head of the beast, Akagi would press his hands together prepared to make his own move. Forming a series of hand seals Akagi uttered, "Suiton" slamming his palms flat onto the rocky ground the beast reared back about to throw its next punch. However, he halted as the ground crumbled for a second beneath it before a vicious torrent of water erupted from the ground slamming into its underside.

The water from below was ice cold, the sudden pressure knocking the golem off balance lifting his right leg up as the water blasted into him. The time to strike was now, feeling in his gut that his leap had returned, Akagi took advantage of this opportunity warping into the air above the teetering golem. "I have to get him on his back!" Forming another string of hand seals till a cone shaped geometrical shape appeared in his hand. Outstretching his arm just feet above the golem, the palm of his hand sat the translucent cone with a sharp white chakra point within, launching it into the chest of the beast. Upon impact the cone expanded and let out a burst of energy as a storm of rock and dust particles blew Akagi back from the explosion clouding up the whole arena till visibility was nearly impossible.

At the whim of gravity, Akagi flew back from the force of the blast till he popped out the outside of the blast's cloud, the candles lit overhead un-wavered by the battle below. The smoke clearing once the golem in the center smashed back first into the ground from the blow, clearing the room of the cloud. Akagi flipping back, catching himself with the tips of his toes, the rocks underneath groveling as he landed. Across the room lay the golem with a circle shaped hole in its chest, slowly breaking away as the lava stopped pouring out of his head. The golems bodies rocks began to come unattached from its body till it crumbled into dust. Akagi realizing he may have just passed the first challenge was filled with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment giving him back some of his sanity he lost earlier. Clenching his fists Akagi walked back to the center of the room, the ground now torn up from the battle with lava dotted all over the room without its source dwindle. The odd silence gave way as Akagi stated loud and clear, "Bring me Miu."

Looking up at the double doors properly squaring up with them, he wasn't sure if he was about to walk right into the lair of his enemy that created the golem or a hideout of even stronger foes. As the doors clicked and unlocked, Akagi knew he was were he needed to be.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pressing forward toward the door Akagi began to feel uneasy as his eyebrow twitched. His body calming down from the short fight he just had, he began to steady his breathing and relax his muscles for more fluid reactions. Now only a few meters away, standing around a trail of lava leading from the door that was sealed shut with the lava beneath the door dissipating. Approaching front and center to the door the coated by realized the door had handles. Barred handles you grip vertically attached to the center of the door were much higher than anticipated as the door stood very tall, probably around 10 meters.

"It probably isn't locked, and this is most likely some kind of trap. Thankfully, that's not something I have a problem with." Warping up to the handles Akagi appeared from blank space at the handles firmly gripping the one on the left and planting his feet against the right door. A heavy tow caused him to feel stress on his lower back as he squatted the left door open, falling from the handles after letting go and landing on his side. Having not taken any damage yet other than the cold air beginning to take a toll on him, he pressed on through the door into a dark and dank hallway.
glimpse_into_utterdark_by_m0ai-d5yelqm.jpg
His first step into the room as he peered in, immediately lit the room up with light, candles "magically" sparking to life guiding down a long corridor of stone, the ice of the walls no longer visible. Not a sound inside or beyond as far as Akagi could tell led him to be suspicious when entering. The end of the hall wasn't even in view as at the end of a long line of candle's the hallway continued without light where a hideous aura resonated behind the darkness. Fear building in Akagi's heart was just another pill for him to swallow as he was teaching himself an important lesson in being a shinobi, to remain vigilant and composed. Akagi braving the hallway taking a second step in, leaving the door open behind him was starting to recount all the options he had to choose from in combat, never really considering the way he fought could use change until just recently.

Progressing down the hall getting ever closer to shaded exit, Akagi began to go over his battle strategy with himself. "If I am gonna save Miu, I am probably gonna fight people I am just not stronger than, so I am gonna have to be smart." Clenching his fists at using his brain for once and taking a deep breath, he started thinking it out. "What are my strengths? What are my weaknesses? I know I can wiggle and slip away from my enemies cause of my leap, thats my strength. My weakness I guess would be my strength, it took a while for me to work on Takuya, and it was a draw! Accepting a weakness he thought hard on how he could improve it, and with what he had seen at the academy Akagi knew he needed to work on his strength and accuracy to make his mobility useful. "In order to save Miu and become a Knight like I said, I am gonna have to improve quickly." Thinking on what immediate change he could make Akagi remembered back to when he became a Genin the mark he was given on his hand. Then remembering back to when Takuya used his and got a massive powerup, in the present he gripped his fist that held the mark wrapped in bandages much like a blanket. "This will only be a last resort, I haven't even tested it out once!

Walking through the majority of the hallway and reaching the end of the line of candle's Akagi was brewing up a way to mix up the way he fought. "Maybe I could try and specialize in ninjutsu! Er... No I couldn't do that, I have invested so much time into practicing Taijutsu... As a light bulb went off in Akagi's head he reached the foot of the shaded depths where the candles not dare light within. Beyond the darkness Akagi couldn't make out the slightest detail, not how far the hallway continued to stretch, not even a sense of what lie within. However, the sense of dread was gone and now an inviting sensation started to twinge through his body. "First, light." Raising his right hand, lifting his arm tightening the bandages with an open palm, a bright purple and blue aura began to seep out and cast light into the hallway.

A sharp unease ran down his back slowly letting the light dim from his hand, a disgusting odor reeked through the air as his eyes widened. At his feet now with light Akagi could only what looked to be like a hand lying up burnt to a crisp. Falling to one knee he held his stomach, the smell overbearing a slight bit, he got a hold of his anxiety that caused him to start sweating. Reaching down to inspect the body he could tell that this was no ordinary burn, this person had been heated up and baked like an oven. However as soon as he made contact with the corpse's burnt flesh the sound of a door shutting at the beginning of the hallway rang throughout the corridor. Leaping up away from the corpse as the sound had spooked him, the corpse also darted away seemingly instantly, turning around and seeing nothing but the remnants of ash.

Trying to figure out the best plan of action he thought about how much he was being guided around around like a mouse being led through a maze. So far he hadn't faced any over bearing obstacles meaning they were not trying to keep him away. Clenching his fist he felt underestimated, but the optimistic side of him was saying this was a good thing. The farther he could make it to Miu the stronger he felt he was getting, if he could overcome this mindset in his head of failure. Snapping to reality he evaluated the situation and without a moment of hesitation, dashed into the darkness.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The light streaming from his hand only stretched so far ahead and as Akagi was running through, the hallway was looking more and more decrepit. The pillars supporting the ceiling were beginning to crumble as if they had been here for ages, time withering the stones to dust. The foul stench from earlier lingering in the hall, as a gust of air lapped against Akagi's coat. The flaps were pushed up and against his back, dropping to a crouched position, he fired into a dead sprint forward with the light from his hand just barely being enough to catch that the end of the hall was ahead. The hall abruptly ended at a portcullis without its gate. Hearing another low roaring Akagi knew it could only mean one thing, he was being flushed out once again. Reaching the end in no time, he leaped off the edge into the dark with his teeth clinched as he flew out into the air realizing their was a massive drop beneath him the, light from this room showed it was another dome shaped concrete structure predating this time. The room had four entrance gates, all in the design of a portcullis lacking its iron gate, from these gates there was a sheer drop off leading to an abyss below, at the center a large independently standing circular platform resembling an altar of some sort, stood from the depths. Akagi below eye level with it as he fell from his gate, warping just up to the edge barely getting a grip onto the concrete edge. Lowered his head down holding tight as water erupted out of all four gates, slamming into the middle of the room the water spewed out began to take shape as it collected itself in the middle.

Pulling his head barely up and above the side of the platform, watching in confusion as the jetting water began to swell and take shape at the center of the platform. The water seemed to glue itself back together telepathically as Akagi watched in awe, before the water from the gates expunged all the water to the center, he could see the form of a person taking shape. This was going to be trouble to say the least as he climbed back up onto the plat form and drawing his sword instinctively. As his hand reached back and gripped the handle the water and its vicious beauty halted as if time had stopped, snapping into place a reflective light briefly blinded Akagi. Each molecule of the water stringing together and solidifying into a shining suit of armor, and inside what appeared to be a woman.
jason-nguyen-waterknight-jasonnguyen_60.jpg

Akagi taken aback for a moment as he felt a strange feeling swell in his heart. With a swift pivot, the knight had clearly established her presence, drawing her sword and placing a firm two handed composed grip on the hilt. The knights armor was decorated in hems of dark and light blue, as an almost crystalline metallic suit of armor covered her head to toe. An iron curiass and cloak are fitted to the knight along with a helmeted mask adorned with antlers as her crown piece, Akagi also noticing she was a bit taller than he was. The sword she was now wielding stretched out into a long one sided blade, ornately decorated at the hilt with gold, and the sheath accompanying it resting composed at her hip. Her arms stiff as a mountain, he could feel the buildup of the room, responding in full respect by grabbing his own weapon with both hands. His stance shifted upright to a respectful dueling posture with his back firm and straight. Not being a person of many words clearly she still remained still, so Akagi spoke, "Now let's just hold o-!!!" Tensing up and stepping forward as he spoke, the knight lunged at Akagi with her sword firmly aimed forward as she reared back and began to attack.

Her first attack, rearing over her head for an overhead strike, needing to test her strength, he matched her. Slamming his sword cross to hers holding her just barely back, being pushed as the tips of his toes grind across the platform. "She is fucking strong!" Seeking an immediate way out, Akagi released his pressure to her blade pivoting along her side. "NOW!" Bringing his sword nearly reached to her body, her elbow shot out slamming into his chest sending him a few feet back and onto his knees. Standing valiant and gracefully the knight dropped her tightened stance and began to run forward with less caution. Bringing himself to his feet, his eyes followed her every move as he himself moved forward, feeling an even stranger feeling in his chest then before.

[Thunderbolt Fantasy starts playing!]

Bringing his hands to his sword he gripped tightly, deciding to take on the charge once again. Closing in she unleashed a volley of slashes, her blade streaking through the room, Akagi catching the strikes with his smaller sword, deflecting them as best he could till the last two slashes made it past his guard, cutting him deeply at the top of the shoulder and stomach. Nearing the edge of the platform he felt fear began to enter his heart. "I could die." The words leaving his mind his hand begin to feel a pain unlike any other, similar to the pain Akujin had given him with that mark. He could feel a boiling sensation inside his body, he was becoming angry, not at the knight but rather at himself. As she would close in, she would hesitate on her approach, leaping back at the sight of his pain and sheathing her sword. "How dare I CARE IF I DIE!" Roaring the words in his mind, he was there for one reason, to save Miu. Gripping his sword he took the offensive, as she began to form handseals facing still toward him with the holes in the eyes of her mask beginning to glow a light blue. In response he jettisoned his space warping energy from the sword as he planted his foot forward roaring with all his pain and might filling the room, bringing a heavy strike from below sweeping up, warping at the exact same moment appearing directly in front of her. Not in time to finish her hand signs she showed no signs of fear or recoil as his blade passed straight through her and out the top of her helmet. Water spewing out of the crevice he had made till she regained composure forming back together as whole and uninjured finishing her hand signs, "Shit I am point blank!" Putting her hand out firm against his chest as he had just used all his momentum in his swing he sat helpless as from her body water was released, chakra infusing it and forming around her arm as a giant shark of water. Its eye's roaring equally at Akagi as it released from her arm and slammed into him, chomping down into his cut left shoulder, its momentum throwing him and the shark well off the platform slamming into a portcullis. For a brief moment Akagi thought he would die, as he saw the shark swell with chakra before exploding, sending him through the gate and into another hallway. However, as he felt the cold atmosphere wrapping around him, he felt his warm blood drizzling over his body, he couldn't give up just yet. Thanks to his training in the academy and stint as a Genin he was a bit tougher but more importantly had developed a recovery speed.

Sitting up and holding his head, the world looking blurry, his left shoulder destroyed, along with the cut along his stomach being even more open now. He looked forward out the gate and across the abyss to the platform where that knight stood. "My attack went right through her, even worse..." Looking at his sword as he pulled it up to his weak vision he saw water dripping off the blade. Armed with a hunch he mustered enough hope to smack himself focused. Barely lifting his left arm by the elbow he reached into his cloak and pulled out a ring with three pieces of paper on it that the knight couldn't seem to make out. With a drop of posture Akagi dashed forward, leaping from the gate to the platform he threw out his sword slicing through her body as it turned to water, warping to the other side of her and swiping through vertically with the same result. Appearing one last time from above with a slash directly through her helmet, warping so fast she couldn't keep up. However, a laugh left the mask of the knight as her body reformed around the parts he had sliced through, appearing on the opposite side of the platform he also began to laugh. "I'll savor this moment" Reaching his hand out he would show a ring with a
single paper tab on it, spinning it to her view as the Kanji read, "Explosion!" she would recoil for a brief second before her eyes caught the glimmering light. All around her at the points Akagi had warped to he had left an explosive tag, gripping the last one he would place it in his coat, sheathing his sword and slamming his hands together. The bomb encompassing the knight as he heard a scream of a non-human nature, but having at least a little more sense he yelled, "NOW GO TO HELL!" stretching his hands out above him, a large sphere of condensing translucent chakra, splitting it into two, he would chuck both of them straight at the center of the tag explosion. The sphere's colliding with something firm at the edge of the smoke, and passing through to the other side, slamming into the walls with a loud bang and explosion.

Unsure if all his efforts were in vain or not, Akagi collapsed to one knee, looking at his stomach and the blood leaving his body he quickly gripped his hand tightly, as the strange feeling wasn't yet gone. The smoke clearing from the explosion, Akagi could see the area she had been standing had been completely blown off the platform, however there she stood. Two holes in her stomach and chest with her armor shred to bits from the explosions, she fell to one knee before uttering, "She has been waiting along time for you." The words leaving her mask as she fell forward, an antler breaking off of her helmet sinking into the abyss below. Planting his sword into the ground and savoring room to breath he smiled and had a tear roll down his cheek, "She is still alive!"

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back