Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pre-Exam Stress Relief [Open]

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora sat in the co-ed springs, since he figured it would be the only one that Akuma would notice, and had his bandage of black silk wrapping loosely hung around his neck, allowing his eyes to experience the feeling of the steam freely. His blindness prevented him from "seeing" the surrounding pool, but with his chakra sense and sonar, he saw plenty, and took in the beauty of the springs natural aesthetic. So why am I not relaxed! he thought, frustrated. He had been waiting outside this particular hot spring, a "pay-to-enter" estate sort of place, for close to two hours waiting for his friends to arrive, before finally losing his mind in a fit of irritation, partially due to one of the springs attendants asking if h was going to pay or not, and bought the whole resort for the day, posting a sign outside that said "Free! Today only!". Now, here he was, showered, undressed to shorts, and sitting in the spring water for almost twenty minutes now, and not a single one of his intended party had arrived. The female only side of the resort was alive with chatter, so clearly someone was benefitting from his spur-of-the-moment generosity, but Sora was not relaxing just yet. he was simply...

wet.

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu sat in the library deep in his studies. He closed the book in front of him. Nothing, again. He picked up his pile of books and began to put them back. Hibiki... What if their is nothing in here at all about the Ghost Walkers. Hey lets keep our hopes up. I mean you have been here for hours today and Yasus thoughts cut Hibiki off WHAT TIME IS IT!? Yasu ran out of the library and began his full sprint to the hot springs, stumbling as he wove through the crowds. "Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon me!"
Yasu arrived at the hot springs to find that someone had bought out the whole place. Sora... You went all out. Yasu had never been to the hot spring until now. Where? Where do I go? Its diffidently the room to the left. Are you sure? I'm 100% positive you need to do the left door. Alright. Yasu opened the door to find a room full of woman in the stages of undressing. Yasu stood in a mixture of shock and horror. "This... This cant be right..." The screams hit Yasu almost as fast as the hand that slapped him in the face and sent him flying back. Yasu sat in a daze for a moment. Hibiki that was the wrong door. I guarantee for me, that was the right door.
Yasu walked into the men's side of the hot spring, changed, and then processed to the hot springs themselves. Yasu found Sora already in the water. "Sorry I'm late. Got caught up at the Library again."

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma was sitting on top of Kumo pondering the day. " Hotsprings Akuma" The spider spoke in an extremely monotone voice." Sound worried are we late?" "We're always late with you Akuma." " Oh crap you're right!" Akuma jumped from Kumo's abdomen to a near tree and climbed upwards. Now where do I go? Akuma scanned the area till he spotted the path that led to the hot springs. Damn we wondered far. "Kumo has far are you able to dash? I'll bet you three fish I'll beat you!" " If I must." Kumo seemed to groan. With that Kumo took off leaving a wake of debris of rock and splintered wood. Geez show off. Akuma made a grappling hook and made his thread spring like and threw to his left. " Now by my judgement if I put it here I'll land right at the front." Akuma looked at the dust cloud now in the distance. Damn that was fast. Akuma tied off the giant make shift sling shot and pulled it back. "This is it!" Akuma crossed all six of his arms and launched himself into the air passing his counter part overhead. "Too far." Akuma started decending into the area he predicted but he was still airborne when he seen his land target. Too far. The white haired boy crashed through the roof of the boys side of the changing area. Standing up from the debris Akuma looked around. " Guess this is the place." Akuma took off his spider silk garments and walked over to Yasu and Sora who were already in the water. " Hey guys!" He raised his right three arms up. This is the first they seen them. Kumo strolled up shortly after. "Yes child three fish." "Will you ever beat me?"

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A cacophony of screams and a violent crashing sound could only mean one thing in Sora's mind, and as the first set of footsteps entered the water. "That's right, you read..." Sora muttered as Akuma found his way into the pools as well. I don't think he's seen me like this yet. Realizing this, Sora waved to him with a wry smile. "Hey, Akuma. It's been a while. How's you're tutor with Mikasa Sensei going?" If Akuma noticed Sora's vacant eyes or not, he couldn't tell, but he hoped he didn't make the situation uncomfortable. we're here to relax, not think about school.

With a yawn, Sora leaned back into the water, frowning slightly. "Well, now that you're both here, I can relax. You had me stressing this whole time waiting for you two." he sighed heavily, "Honestly."

[OOC: sorry guys, I got marked inactive for a moment there and couldn't post... ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back