Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pride and Prejudice [Private/Akechi]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onamuji led Akechi down the long pathway that led into the central chamber within the mountain. It was dimly lit by similar torches as those that lined the meeting hall, allowing the two to find their way without much trouble. After a moment of silent walking, the two arrived at the planning hall. It was an open chamber, with a great round earthen table in the center to allow maps and figures to be placed upon it for reference. Aside from that, there wasn't much to the room. It clearly had a single purpose.

Once the duo had entered and a few paces had put them past the entryway, the Rikudo Sennin waved a hand and sent a thick layer of stone sliding down and closing them in. He wanted to speak to Akechi privately, and he didn't know most of the others well enough to trust them to leave well enough alone. It wasn't personal...just cautious.

"The tension in that room was visible. Almost literally. You could see their chakra...Akkuma was practically bristling,"<i></i> the sage commented, breaking the silence, "I imagine he's one of a few people who might want to take my head at this point."<i></i>

Looking to Akechi with his Rinnegan eyes, the sage added, "That's part of what I wanted to talk to you about in private."<i></i>

Taking a few more steps, Muji moved to the stone table, sitting on the surface and crossing his arms. Taking a deep breath, the auburn-haired man pondered how best to say what he wanted to say. It would sound strange, regardless, but...well, there was no real way to sugar coat it or make it sound any less insane.

"When I told you that I was a tool for this purpose, and that you were the key to the future, I meant it. That is why I am confident in my position, and it is why I held no debate over choosing you as my second. You are wise beyond your years, and a capable strategist. When we are done burning the world in order to cleanse it, I am hoping that by declaring myself the leader of the group, responsibility will be attached to my name. All the hatred and ill will associated with our actions will hopefully be targeted at me,"<i></i> Onamuji explained, looking strangely mortal for once, "The likelihood of this is obviously low. I have the gift of insight, but even I can't predict the world's perspective on what's to come...but if we succeed, and if I manage to be seen as a monster for orchestrating the bloodshed and war to come, I ask one favor from you."<i></i>

The Rikudo Sennin's amethyst gaze stared directly into the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan of the Uchiha, filled with intent.

"I want you to kill me,"<i></i> he requested.

Firmly, and without any sign that he was joking or setting Akechi up for some ulterior motive, Muji went on to say, "I am a figure of the past: broken, born from chaos, and built for this sole purpose. You are a symbol of the future: determined, ready for hope, and capable of guiding this world and our people when the chaos has been cleansed and the world awakens from the darkness it's been stuck in. Most of the world won't understand what we're doing. To a great many, there is only light and dark...no gray in between. If there must be a focal point for their distrust and their malice, I have to be it. If we succeed, and I'm able to be seen as this devil responsible, I want you to kill me. Then, in the world's eyes, the last remnant from this chaotic era will be defeated, and they will see you as the man who was able to do it."<i></i>

Naive, he knew, and it relied on a lot of variables. Only in the most ideal outcome would they not only succeed, but enable Muji to be viewed by the world as the ultimate enemy - the warlord responsible for promoting all the death and destruction necessary to enable the shift into a new era. In that scenario, however, the sage was convinced that it had to be Akechi who took his life. It would grant the Uchiha the legitimacy and public opinion necessary to be the leader the world would need in the aftermath of their revolution.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Privacy…

It seemed like a lifetime ago that he was blessed with such peace. Privacy was a luxury that the Uchiha wasn’t afforded with all of the spying and treachery going on. They were a small group of individuals, and they acted as just that… individuals. Perhaps the new members of the Kurenjingu-en simply needed more time to gel together but the Uchiha wasn’t too hopeful. He only hoped that they would accomplish the impossible before dissolving into nothingness.

”Akkuma is a wildcard. I don’t like him anymore than I like this Kagemaru individual.” Akechi’s response was a rather candid but it was also honest. He didn’t trust the majority of their group but these two individuals that worried him the most. It simply seemed as if their egos would get in the way of what needed to be done, and the world would end up worse because of it. However, they still did have use. They just needed to be controlled, and the turmoil that they carried along with them needed to be constrained. That was really all there was to it. ”If either of them or Akkuma’s family become an issue, I will eradicate them.” He seemed to be full of these promises that masqueraded as threats, but the Uchiha truly meant to follow up on each one that he had made. If these people crossed him, he’d get rid of them. To him it was that simple, and any other response would be considered a failure.

Failure was not an option for him. For all of the people that he had failed during his miserable existence, he couldn’t afford to fail for those that were still alive, or the family that he had hoped to raise from the dead. Akkuma may seek to take the head of Onamuji, but he would never actually get the chance… not if Akechi was around. No, someone like that couldn’t be allowed to live past the point where his usefulness became limited. ”About nullifying the threats?” Quizzically, the young man asked the question. Was that really why they were in private? Did they need to create a contingency plan in case the initial members of the Kurenjingu-en didn’t pan out?

”…” No. It was just the opposite. This wasn’t about securing the resources that they held in the present, this was about securing the future. It was about death and rebirth, instead of survival and strategizing. Akechi had a clear goal in mind, and because of that goal Onamuji’s motives became completely clear. He wished to truly fulfill his duties as the “Sage of Six Paths.” The man wanted to destroy a world, force them to see him as a symbol of hatred… a monster.

He also spoke of creation and a new beacon of hope; the reason why he had selected Akechi as his second in the first place. He believed that Akechi could be that symbol for hope, the key to the revitalization of a world that had been destroyed, in part, by his own hands. ”Kill you?” Well… he knew exactly what he meant and why he had said it, but Akechi was a fan of these rhetorical questions. However, the Uchiha found it kind of crazy that everyone called him some variation of a “hero” or “leader.” Perhaps he was hard on himself, but he considered himself a failure. He was a product of loss and sorrow… damaged goods. He truly didn’t believe that he would be able to be the “hero” that everyone assumed that he was.

”You want it to be me? If we do succeed… You want me to be the man that kills you to complete the cycle?” The cycle of hatred, malice and war had to be ended in some way. If Onamuji, even if he did become a good friend, died for the sake of everyone else… Would his sacrifice be worth it? ”Is this something that you’ve discussed with your wife? I mean, the new world… once we create it. Don’t you want to see it?” He folded his arms, anxiously tapping his foot on the ground as he awaited an answer. After all, just how could he live with himself if he denied him the ability to see the world in its evolved form.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onamuji was more than a little relieved that Akechi felt the same way about the others. The thread that bound them together was almost nonexistant, as it was. Not a positive trait in a group that stood to risk everything. There had been more posturing and threats then even enemies would tend to use, and these people were supposed to be allies. It was the Rikudo Sennin's hope that once they were less focused on one another and more dedicated to the goal at hand, the rifts would be mended. He knew his allies well enough at this point, and they vastly outnumbered his potential enemies...at least, for the moment.

Leaving the topic alone for now, Muji would sigh and return to the matter more pressing at the moment.

"No, I haven't told Koa. It's not that she wouldn't understand, it's that she'd insist on dying with me, and that's entirely unnecessary. Despite her losses and her darker abilities, she is a healer in every sense. It is in her nature to protect and provide for others, and it is this nature that the world will need to survive,"<i></i> the sage replied, shaking his head, "She will have much to live for."<i></i>

Standing once more, the auburn-haired man lifted himself off the table and paced a little. It was a habit of his, behind closed doors. When he was deep in thought, he couldn't help but wander the room or tap an idle index finger.

His arms still crossed firmly, Muji went on to say, "I would love nothing more than to see our world reborn...thriving, united, at peace. But that is not a world that I should exist in. That is the world I intend to leave to future generations, and the people who survive to see it. Like I said...I am a tool for this sole purpose. Once my purpose is through, I must be cast aside just the same. When soldiers turn their swords into plowshares and put aside war for peace, they exchange destruction for creation. They cast aside the concept of war. When soldiers keep their swords beside them, even in a time of peace, the concept of war lives on. And if the concept remains - even in the back of our minds - there will be war, and the peace we sacrifice so much to achieve will be gone in the blink of an eye. I am a sword, and only a sword. I am not a leader of the people, I am a warlord directing the flow of conflicts."<i></i>

The sage was as direct as he could be. Verbose, as he always was, but he hid nothing from the Uchiha. He trusted Akechi, despite not knowing him for long. It was that trust that led Muji to request this final favor from Akechi, and it led him to admit his own flaws. For all his power and otherworldly wisdom, the sage was not a man of the people. Even though Akechi had his fair share of scars and tragedy, there was an innate quality in the younger man that made him human in the ways that would make him a great leader in Onamuji's place, when the time was right. For all that the Rikudo Sennin could do for the world in its time of chaos, Akechi would be able to accomplish more once it was set on the right path once more.

"No,"<i></i> he concluded with this thought in mind, giving Akechi a reassuring smile, "I will fulfill my purpose. My final act to ensure the integrity of the new era will be to die. Only then will the destruction end, and the creation of a new world will begin. And it must be you to see this task done, and you alone. You may not see it, but you have what this world will need to rise again from the ashes."<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”That’s not what I’m worried about.”

The young man stared into Onamuji’s eyes as he listened to the man speak of Koa. Honestly, he wondered just how much he knew about Koa. Her devotion to Onamuji seemed to be unquestioned, but that was as much a problem as it was admirable. It meant that she would be trustworthy for as long as the Sage was alive, but Akechi wondered just how devoted she would remain in the event of his death. Her outbursts seemed to have been very abrupt, and all attempts to reason with the woman seemed to have been for naught. However, he hadn’t known her long enough to make a clear determination on her psyche. Perhaps it was wrong to assume that her sanity was linked to Onamuji’s survival. Maybe her sanity was linked to Onamuji’s ideals… the ideals that all of them shared.

”That’s her nature? Good. We will need her to cultivate a brighter future,” Akechi responded, nodding his head in agreement with the Rikudo Sennin. At least, he hoped that she would assist him when Onamuji passed away. There was no way to truly be sure until it happened, and when it did the woman would have a choice to make. Could she live on as the embodiment of Onamuji’s soul, or would the woman die next to the man that she devoted her life to? To be honest, Akechi didn’t know the answer, and he didn’t suspect Onamuji to truly knew as well. Life had a funny way of toying with humans in such a way.

”You truly believe this to be the only way?” Was death the only way that Onamuji could accomplish this goal? In the end; was taking the life of another, even if for the last time, the only way to truly achieve peace? In a way, it made him think that the world was doomed to repeat another cycle after years of their “calm.” Were humans doomed to face such a detestable fate? ”No changing bodies or switching forms for you? You just want to die as a warlord?” It was sad and unfortunate to Akechi. It meant that he would end up failing another friend…

”But if that is what you wish then I have no choice but to oblige you. I do hope that you change your mind though,” Akechi responded, flashing a smile as he began with his latter sentiment. Death wasn’t always the answer, especially for a man that desired to live his life in the service of others. A man that could be selfless was a man that was worth saving, after all.

”Speaking of the problem from earlier. You are aware that many of them have already left the country, right? Did you order this or is something else going on? I was under the assumption that we were securing a position in this country first.” I mean he wasn’t a babysitter. He didn’t feel like chasing these idiots around…

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onamuji had to supress a grin at Akechi's initial response to his determination of dying, for multiple reasons. The first, he wouldn't mention out loud to the Uchiha. He had already spoken of it somewhat, and to repeat the matter would likely annoy the Uchiha or sound patronizing. Still, his question on the necessity of dying proved even further than Akechi was the one suited to lead them once their war was over. The Rikudo Sennin thought to himself, "In a time of war, a warlord is required: cold, calculating, detached. In a time of relative peace, a true leader is required."

His own words echoed back within his mind. He was a tool for a purpose. He could lead an army, devise plans of action, organize their forces...but he wasn't a true leader. A true leader was someone whose heart beat along with his comrades', and whose motivation was for the creation of a better world for his comrades to thrive in. Whether or not anyone followed his own strange beliefs, Onamuji was convinced that this was destiny. The God of Shinobi, the First Sage, the Rikudo Sennin who gave birth to the shinobi world and taught humans how to utilize chakra and nature itself...this had to be his design. His blood was passed down to Onamuji, as well as Uchiha Akechi. The Sharingan and the Uchiha were relative cousins of the Rinnegan and the Rikudo Sennin, so the legend told. This had to be destiny.

"Onamuji was created to destroy the old world, Uchiha Akechi was created to build a new world..."<i></i> the sage muttered, almost inaudibly.

It was then that he snapped out of his tangent train of thought and returned to the matter at hand.

"Sooner or later, I will die,"<i></i> the auburn-haired man replied bluntly, "For all I know, I could live forever. I don't like talking about it openly, but you know as well as I do that I'm not entirely human in the conventional sense. I am more like an entity...chakra incarnate. Whether that chakra fades away over time, I can't say. Or perhaps I'll meet my end in battle."<i></i>

With a sigh, he concluded, "But we aren't meant to live forever. We are meant to play a part in the world's evolution, and when that part is through, we exit the stage. Sometimes, it is through our deaths that we play that part to its fullest. If, at the end of all things, my death can be the final step toward cementing a new era of peace and unity, it would be my distinct honor to choose that death. If, on the other hand, the world embraces us and what we've done...well, we'll see when that time comes."<i></i>

Onamuji offered Akechi a pleasant smile, contrasting the grim nature of the conversation. He wasn't suicidal, but his words were the truth. He had no idea how old he was. Most estimates guessed his age somewhere in the late twenties, but he hadn't seemed to age much over the past years. And given his innate 'abilities', he was less a human and more of an entity. If one body was broken or dying, he could simply inhabit another under his control. It wasn't perfect immortality, of course, but it was as close as any human in recorded history had gotten. The sage respected the Uchiha's foresight in calling him out on it, but Muji wasn't so keen on the idea. To him, he was - as he said - a tool built for this chaotic age. If he lived, even if only a handful of people knew he was alive, he would be a link to the chaos that would still remain...a ghost of a past era, lingering in a world in which he did not belong.

On the subject of the missing Missing-nin, the purple-eyed man would take a deep breath. He knew, somewhat, of those who had left. Not entirely, though.

"Koa is related to the daimyo of Earth Country, Haruka. She received a letter mentioning something not entirely shy of rebellion, and was compelled to go to her sister's side. I sent Kane with her as support. They are to act as tactical support for the daimyo's rebellion against the Tsuchikage and provide a Kurenjingu-en presence. If Haruka's coup is successful, we gain the support of the strongest shinobi nation on the continent. If not, we can claim Koa was simply a rogue-nin looking to help her family and deny any involvement. Not the most elegant or honorable way to put it, but it's an opportunity I couldn't pass up,"<i></i> he explained, "This Iwa rebellion, if they go through with it and actually succeed, is in line with our overall objective of reformation of the villages. If Haruka takes over as Tsuchikage, we will have supported her ascent and as her brother-in-law, I will have some support from her in turn. Given the situation, I believe that she will do what is right for the village and rebuild it into something far better without the need for our direct involvement or the presence of our forces. A bloodless victory, and one in which we won't be required to invest any resources."<i></i>

Giving a sigh, the sage asked, "Who else has left?"<i></i>

He guessed Akkuma and his 'allies', given the demon-lord's propensity for coming and going as he pleased, but at this point, no one would've surprised him. There was enough confusion and tension in the initial meeting, after all.

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply. My weekend was ridiculously hectic, and I usually post at work when possible, but I was absolutely swamped. Also, I had a post ready to go, but the internet crashed and killed my post with it :| ]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Uchiha was young and naïve, but also intuitive and wise. He could tell that Onamuji was secretively amused by his concern for his safety, but Akechi’s response was a relatively normal human response. After all, a friend that requested his death at the hands of another friend tended to provoke that type of response. The task that the Rikudo had asked of Akechi wasn’t incomprehensible. The world that didn’t understand the group’s intent would more than likely grow to despise the group and their noble ambitions. However, diverting attention to a warmongering demigod would allow another man to rise above the ashes, and become the beacon of hope that the surviving world would need to survive. It was a mind trick, a bait-and-switch diversion tactic that had been utilized time and time again.

The funny thing was that it always worked. Anger always had a way of blinding people, and using that anger to guide sheep in a particular direction was always effective. Akechi likened the Uchiha and the other descendants of the first Sage to Shepherds, and the act of herding sheep was at the root of their purpose. Guiding the world in a particular direction was no different.

“Onamuji was created to destroy the old world, Uchiha Akechi was created to build a new world…”

The worlds were muttered inaudibly but the Uchiha somehow picked up on those thoughts anyways. The Uchihian survivor couldn’t read minds or anything of that sort, but reaching the same conclusion as his distant cousin was inevitable. They were connected by the blood of their ancestors that defined them. Onamuji of the Rinnegan and Akechi of the Sharingan were bound by blood to eventually reach the same conclusion. Though many fought against the tides that bound them, Akechi and Onamuji merely accepted it, freeing themselves from the shackles of material possessions. What mattered to them were the world, and the quality of life of the individuals that had inhabited it. ”I understand.” Their lives were in service to something greater than themselves. They valued human life as a whole, finding little value in fight and bickering over the fleeting satisfaction of materialism. It was up to them to show the world the correct way to live…

”So Koa and Kane has already left for Iwa? Dammit. Part of me wishes I could’ve gone with them,” Akechi responded, his voice lowering upon the latter half of his statement. After all, he had found someone that understood him the way Koa had understood Onamuji. Their relationship differed from the two, but their devotion to each other was rather similar. ”You see. I’m quite fond of Haruka, and I know of her revolution. However, I never thought that she would go through with it this quickly. Something had to force her hand… cause her to accelerate the timeline. Do you think that Koa and Kane will be enough?” After all, he didn’t truly trust anyone to protect the woman but himself. Kane was a relatively unknown factor and Koa was rather unpredictable; could he truly trust that particular duo to aid Haruka in her quest? Honestly, Akechi wasn’t sure if he should leave it to them…

”Akkuma and his family have disappeared. He also mentioned dying before he left. No sign of Kagemaru so I assume he is gone or hidden somewhere in this country.” Yup. They had gathered, argued, pledged their lives to the cause, and then disappeared rather quickly. Funny how this whole event was turning out. ”That really just leaves Kudaranai, you, and myself. Are we going to attempt to solidify our standing here with just us three? Not that I doubt we could… but it’ll be considerably more difficult with just us.”

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Would Koa and Kane be enough? Onamuji wondered. Ideally, he would've sent an entire army, but they weren't an army. They were a collective of idealists and revolutionaries, in the loosest of terms.

"No,"<i></i> the sage replied honestly, "I would've liked to send a whole squad. However, I knew Koa wouldn't wait and the only one I could send at that very moment was Kane. Two agents isn't optimal, but two is still better than one. Instead of trusting in our own strength, I'm forced to trust that Haruka knows what she's doing with hers. After all, I can only imagine one wouldn't force a coup attempt without the resources and confidence to make it succeed."<i></i>

It seemed like he was the only one who didn't know the Earth Daimyo well enough to be sure. First, Koa turned out to be the woman's own relative, and now Akechi admitted to being somewhat of a love interest. Normally, this would cause some concern. After all, their path would - theoretically - put them at odds with every shinobi village in existence...Iwagakure, included. If Akechi was tied to Haruka, it would cause a test of faith. But, given the rapid development of the situation, that was unlikely to be an issue. If Haruka could succeed, their goal could be achieved without a conflict. As the new Tsuchikage, the woman would have multiple ties to the Kurenjingu-en, and a peaceful resolution could provide a more direct and bloodless path to progress and reform. If she failed, however, she would be cash out from Earth Country. The Kurenjingu-en would provide a new home, and accept her and her supporters until they were able to create the same progress through more unfortunate means.

And then there was the Akkuma issue.

"Akkuma's mind is like a bag of cats. Even if he makes sense one minute, he'll go off on an opposite tangent the next. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sunbathing in a Sunan desert right now,"<i></i> the sage remarked with obvious exasperation.

Waving a hand in dismissal, the Rikudo Sennin went on to say, "He wants independence. He can have it. I'm not interested in spending my time trying to put a leash on him, or anyone else. It's not worth the effort when we have more important issues at hand."<i></i>

Akkuma and his two-man entourage had left. Muji was partly relieved, to be honest. The demon had been a source of conflict since the start. With him gone, there was a bit of simplicity restored to the island. The concern over what the demon would do in the name of the group lingered, however. The amount of confusion they had just resolved after his actions was tough enough, but if Akkuma chose to crusade in the group's name - and without its consent - it would be a new issue altogether. He could only wonder, though, what Yong was doing with them. The man seemed calm and intelligent, and more prone to rationality than chaos. Traits the opposite of Akkuma's. The sage was forced to shun his train of thought to the back of his mind for the time being and address the topic more pressing.

"The Shrine is led by four individuals. While they have followers, they're more like opportunistic employees than devoted servants. If we cut the head off the snake, the rest will fall out of line and abandon the Shrine,"<i></i> the auburn-haired man explained, "However, it's still a numbers game. My initial plan was to lead a small party as a sort of diplomatic handshake, to present ourselves as benign and friendly while we surveyed their stronghold and ascertained points of note for an ambush. We can still go through with that part, but the rest is a bit harder to achieve with three people. I intended to send small strike teams of two or three to ambush each Shrine official separately, when they were vulnerable. Now...it looks like that won't be possible."<i></i>

His purple eyes wandered a bit, betraying a very slight hint that he was disappointed. It was a plan designed to cover the smallest details, but the sudden lack of manpower rendered it useless.

Giving a shrug, the enigmatic sage concluded, "At the very least, we can pay them a neighborly visit and assess the situation. I was hoping to have the Hyuuga's eyes map the area, but I suppose my Paths will have to do. They can blend in and I can survey the area while we hold our meeting with the Shrine leadership."<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa’s impatience seemed to have been the reason again. Her impulsiveness seemed mind blogging to some, but Akechi could understand how she felt. Haruka was her sister, and she wanted to ensure her safety during such treacherous times. Akechi wanted to do the same thing, he preferred it was him that had headed to Iwagakure instead, but he was too rational for such a rash decision. He only hoped that the beautiful blonde who dropped her armor for him could’ve been persuaded not to make her move yet. After all, he intended to aid her but now it was looking like that was impossible. Maybe Kane could talk some sense into both of them…

Then again, he seemed to have orders that different from that rationale. Hopefully, that wouldn’t lead to their downfall. ”I guess you know your wife more than anyone,” the Uchiha laughed, a uncommon display of joy on his face as he joked with his distant cousin. She was impulsive, and she didn’t seem to listen to reason while her blood was still pumping. He could tell that just by looking at her, and keeping her ass out of the fire seemed like a full-time job. Honestly, it was quite the wonder that the two had found one another, but they say, “opposites attract” so maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe it was kind of like Haruka’s ice to Akechi’s fire, though their personalities seemed to conflict with what nature had intended. ”Haruka isn’t lacking for confidence. She has that in bundles.” He had that feeling like that confidence would lead her into challenging Endo the moment she got him all alone. ”And don’t worry. My relationship with Haruka won’t deter me. She understands me. She wouldn’t even try to discourage my path.” Although he knew that Onamuji wasn’t the type to ask, Akechi wanted to make sure that the man knew he could count on him to fulfill his obligations. There was a bit of a conflict of interest but it wouldn’t be a problem…

At least he hoped that it wouldn’t be…

”I just hope he doesn’t intertwine his personal ambition with that of the goals of the Kurenjingu-en.” The moment Akkuma placed himself above the group was the moment that his transgressions would prove fatal. Honestly, he was a valuable resource but Akechi didn’t see a need for the trouble that he caused. Getting rid of him was the Uchiha’s play but he’d act, as Onamuji needed him to at least for now. ”Same with Kagemaru. That man is a snake. He’s only really out for himself, his services at the behest of the highest bigger. I wouldn’t place much faith in him.” Yeah. That man was a problem, a problem that needed to be solved. I guess it was just a matter of when…

However, those were stories meant to be told another day. For now, the story of the day was the four individuals that led the nefarious Shrine. Controlling them or their positions seemed to be the best course of actions… “Cutting the head off of the snake” as Onamuji said.

”We need to get the four of them together then. It’s an opportunity that we would only get when their fortifications are heaviest, no doubt. Otherwise, we could try to place them under a Genjutsu. That would depend on their mental capacity though.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back