Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Priority Assignment: Infiltrate and Observe [Eishi]

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were many, excessively, important things that Ikko needed to address upon returning to The Hidden Cloud. He needed to give his report on the Northern movements, he needed to visit the dormitory and see what meager lodgings he could manage to afford given that he'd made next to know advancement over the course of his Shinobi career coupled with not actually performing active missions for most of it, he needed to get back to the training grindstone because regardless of how talented he was, years doing little but farming and failing to suppress emotional outbursts had done little to keep his skills sharp...but most important of all in this obnoxiously long sprinting sentence, Ikko needed to remind someone just who his bestest friend was.

That and to an extent, Ikko could use this to double as an actual training venture. Life on a farm did not involve too many adventures that called for stealthily galloping across rooftops and it was a skill that Ikko had fallen dangerously out of practice with. Thankfully, his head was still considerably thick so the first cascading failure involving the small boy smacking his head off of two windowsills, a fire escape, and then eventually the ground, thankfully, didn't damage anything he used especially often. Still, once he had shaken off the concussion, the embarrassment, and the literal street full of judging eyes, Ikko got back in to the grove of it quickly enough. He was darting across rooftops, down alleyways through open windows and apartments long enough to comically commit grand theft toast, the whole nine yards...all until he found his target.

Eishi, unlike Ikko, HAD actually made some progress in...well...life and managed to afford his own place well enough away from the dormitory lodgings that Ikko was inevitably going to have to scrape by with. Suika hadn't mentioned him too much, so Ikko had little to no idea what he had been up to.

"One...two"

Ikko leaped from the nearby roof with more force than he'd had to before now and landed on top of Eishi's roof with more force than he probably wanted to, air involuntarily escaping his lungs in an audible "oof." Stealth wasn't exactly a strength of his it seemed. Ikko, catching his breath, crawled down the side of the building to the first window he saw. The first red flag was the heavy layer of condensation that obstructed any attempt to see through the window, but the next closest window was like...three feet away and that was three feet Ikko wasn't going to crawl to. The second red flag came from what was likely causing the steam. The boy formed a thin sheen of ice around his finger and pressed it against the window. Normally, this worked fairly well, but the heat in the room was fairly intense and he'd need to use a lot more chakra to keep his ice finger hard enough to cut glass. The boy let out a small groan of frustration before concentrating on the chakra around the finger, forcing it into a hard enough edge and repelling the heat coming from the room. The smart thing to do would have been to go to another window...but Ikko was committed.

The finger cut through the glass and his free hand used his chakra to stick the glass to his palm, pulling it away from the window and setting it down on the sill, balancing it precariously against the building before he gripped an unoccupied sill, pulled his small frame up, kicked off the side of the building, and flung himself through the opening with agility and grace that he honestly had not enjoyed in a long, long time. Then the feeling was gone with a resounding splash as Ikko landed in what felt like a very hot, very pool, heat that immediately soaked through his thin layer of clothing. Did...he just land in a bath?

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I had ignored the rasping upon the window that I had assumed to be just another bird crashing face first into the transparent glass. I was way too relaxed to care to check and I knew Eishi was still out of the house for the moment picking up groceries for his consumption. He had had me do it the first couple times, but my general lack of caring and constantly forgetting bits and piece of what he wanted had dragged on him enough that he finally wised up and went himself nowadays. I was glad when that plan had worked out. It was a task acting ignorant when it suited me, but not incompetent enough to ever get called out for it. I had learned this from Eishi years ago, so I always had to wonder if he was playing along or was just being willfully ignorant to my antics.

Either way, it was roughly when I was thinking over such idle thoughts that I heard a splash on the other end of my bathtub. That definitely startled me enough to finally lifted up the blinds I had been wearing over my eyes as I was soaking in the near boiling water. When I saw I had a visitor, my mind nearly short-circuited. A little boy around the same age as Eishi had seemingly jumped into my tub. I put two and two together pretty quickly and figured out that he must have been the noise I had heard moments before. I assume in the hopes of raping me, he had snuck in when he saw a vulnerable woman. I wasn’t about to let him get anything from me, so as I gave him a quiet smile and put out a hand lazily to the side of tub nonchalantly without saying anything. A few moments would pass and a couple distant crashes and banging from inside the rest of the house reverberated before my spear form finally joined us. It broke down the door like tofu as it launched itself into the boy's current location and I jumped out of the tub with a choreographed back jump. I had every intention of gutting this kid, but I needed to get my bearings about me first. Eishi has told me it would be considered ‘justifiable self-defense’ if I killed someone inside our house when they weren’t invited in.

The fact that I was naked and without my armor did not escape my notice or likely the notice of the boy. Even still, as I leaped back while my spear form went to impale the kid, I grabbed the towel hanging on the wall and hastily wrapped myself up, trying to keep some decency in my human form as I took a look at the damage I had just caused and spoke in a very hard tone.

“You dead yet, house invading rapist?” I questioned as my spear form went about hovering around me, ready at a moments notice to strike. I appeared calm enough, but even I was wondering what this young rapist had in store if he had had his way with me.

OOC: Spear-chan

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No one is every truly prepared to just coincidentally fall into bath water. That wasn't a sentence Ikko had ever expected to utter in his life, but he found he spent a lot of time not believing he'd be uttering certain things. Thankfully, he wasn't the only one stunned by his sudden bath water para-trooping adventure and the person he dropped in on was quite literally stunned into silence before him. Of course, that lasted far shorter than Ikko would have preferred and as soon as he saw her facial expression change the boy heard what sounded like an especially uncoordinated refrigerator hurling itself through the house. Despite years away, Ikko's instincts and reflexes were still quite as sharp as ever. As the woman vaulted out of the tub and toward a conveniently placed towel, Ikko's hand formed a quick seal and in moments the water that had been splashed around him solidified and obscured by the steam now billowing all through the room, erected itself in the path of the spear. A sickening crunch reverberated through the room as the spear blew through the door and crashed straight into the wall of solid ice, stopped from reaching Ikko's adorable face.

As the woman had covered up as best she could, and no her previous state was not missed by Ikko he was just now confronted by a far greater sin that needed to be addressed, she would turn around and see the small boy standing directly in front of her, still sopping wet but well and truly clear of her dangerous, apparently automated, fire poker. Ikko's hand was outstretched out to her face, his finger extended, and waggling with disdain that was long rumored to only be present in the most fussy of mums.

"WHY WOULD I BE TRYING TO RAPE EISHI!? I'M HIS MOST BESTEREST FRIEND! I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU CRAZY...BATH MEANIE FACE LADY!"

Then a realization seemed to don on Ikko as he lowered his hand and looked back toward the door. Not the realization that the woman he barged in on was trying to kill him, he seemed completely oblivious to that and his outrage was entirely aimed at the outlandish claims that he would possibly try to harm Eishi, ignoring the precedent of course. If Eishi was here, he'd have heard the noises right? Probably...that meant Eishi wasn't here...right? Was he out somewhere...or...no...

"If Eishi's not here...does that mean...this isn't Eishi's house? Noooooooooooooooo"

Ikko fell onto the floor, clearly defeated by imagined mistaken addresses as his whole day had been clearly ruined and his face threatened to add to the already over saturated humidity of the room. Whole day, ruined. Why didn't people give him better directions? Why couldn't he follow directions better? No definitely the first one, this couldn't be his fault after all.

"People shouldn't be allowed to move..."

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No, this is Eishi's house, but I never expected him to be friendly with a sexual predator," I remarked as this weird boy started to panic over thinking my words were referencing him raping Eishi. Ha, I would've paid to see that. No wait, that was besides to the point. This was still a house intruder, but he seemed to be both friendly and roughly the same age as Eishi. I could put two and two together as I began stepping on his back as he lay there on the floor. I poking him a few times with my foot before I picked him up by the clothes on his back and throwing him back outside the window. I leaned my spear form back out in the living room as I went over and looked down at the kid now outside the bathroom window.

"Eishi'll be back in fifteen, now go wait outside you perverted kid," I said to the boy as I went to go get dressed again. Once I was done, I turned on the living room TV as I began to browse through the channels. Fully aware that the boy was still outside the door waiting for Eishi like a damned puppy. I already know Eishi was pretty much already back, he had a whole bunch of groceries he was struggling to carry without my spear form or a second arm. I would've met him out there halfway, but between his pervert friend and this TV show, EIshi was just going to have to suffer. Something funny came up and I laughed at it as I put my feet up trying to ignore the visitor just outside. It was only once Eishi was basically here that I bothered to get up and open the door as I heard his voice.

"Ikko? The fuck you been?" Eishi asked promptly as he finally got within view of the porch. He just walked on by Ikko, preemptively preparing to dodge any attempt at a hug he knew likely in store as a passed on into the house and straight to the kitchen. Meanwhile, I just went back to the couch and decided to continue on with my show as I unpaused it.

"You coming in or what?" I heard EIshi asked as he began to put the perishables away before grabbing a pair of beers and placing them on the counter. I saw him hesitate there for a moment thinking something over before finally he removed the second beer and replacing it with a juice box. Eishi closed the fridge and tossed the juice box over to the boy known as Ikko before getting comfortable on the couch next to me. I knew what was coming, but still, he tried to take the remote from my hand. I was quick to move it outside his reach.

"Give me that fucking remote. I don't want to watch this stupid shit." He said as he tried again in vain to get the channel changer.

"Nah, go watch shit in your room with your sex offending lover if you want, but I'm here right now," I responded as I stared him down for a hot minute.

"So what's up Ikko," He said through gritted teeth as he returned his attention to Ikko. I just chuckled as I sat next to him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back