Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Private] New Patrons of The Dancing Wolf

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The night was calling out, the snow was light on the road outside, and the golden brew served inside was hot and warming, three older men sat by the bar nursing over their drinks. All tables were empty, a few stains on the tables from the use of the day, the bartender and propriotor of the establishment Otis Rumlock stood in his fine suit with black suspenders above the shirt, his gray trimmed goatee and bushy eyebrows gave him a young adult look and made him seem younger than he was, even though he was 72. He stood cleaning an already perfectly clear glass mug, the counter was of fine oaken wood, kept there for hundreds of years the quality would seem unaffected throughout the many years.

Spending his day at home was quite unnatural for Keiji, he'd usually spend his days at the hospital or in the archives studying with his assistant and Contract Hitomi, instead he had brought a few documents from a few patients, reading throughout the day as his cousin had gone off for her first day in school.

He found it curious at first to have found out he had far off family, to have thought that his great grandfather's brother had children of his own, the curious had turned to frustration within minutes, although he didn't show it, he went from curiousity to frustration, then acceptance it was quicker and more emotional than almost anything he's ever tried, it will take him several more sleepless nights just as the previous one to fully comprehend it the circumstance, Hitomi seemed joyed over the news, more suzakus to get to know, unfortunately for her Hyuuga loving instincts she didn't appear to be one. Otis seemed joyed over being able to support more, even though he kept poking and prodding Keiji to invest in a place for himself as over the years Keiji had earned quite a lot of money and should easily be able to afford a place for himself, but Keiji wanted to stay around for a little while longer to support Otis a few more years.

He hadn't heard her whole story and he wanted to get to know her better. He waited down below by a lon table in the corner from the bar reading his documents. Taking a sip from a small glass filled with dark red wine, savoring the taste.

[Inviting Yukiko for her first RP]
[If you want to join please PM beforehand]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A few days had past since Keiji had found her in the abandoned house, She was still settling in, a lot of things was different, for once she had a real bed, not that she used it much, she always started laying in the bed, but eventually she always found her way to the floor, sleeping on the hard floor somehow comforted her. Keiji had told her that she should start on the Academy, she had the affinity, and suddenly she found her self joining, being among others made her unweary, it had only been one day there, but it felt like a week, constantly nervous, trying to comprehend everything around her, always feeling scared, everything was new.

Finally the day at the Academy was over. all Yukiko could think off was to get out of there. without speaking to anyone she hurried Down the halls and out the Plaza, mindlessly turning right and left, only guided by where there were less people, finally she ended up in a small courtyard wit a few trees and no one present.. she did not choose one of the benches conveniently placed around the courtyard and under the trees. mainly of habit, she was used to always stay out of sight or receiving a beating either from strangers or from the old woman who had her before this. between the trees, behind one of the benches, hidden away by a small bush, she found a spot completely cut off, no sound but the leaves and the chilly shade was soothing.
Without her noticing, Deep in thoughts the sun had gone, and a voice calmly said: "is it not time for you to go home Little one?" Yukiko jumped up, apologised and ran off without really looking at the person. the rest had vitalized her and after a few turns feeling lost, she suddenly recognised a street and quickly she found the way back to the inn..
It kind of felt strange living in an inn, but at least she had her own room, that was more than she ever had. and it helped her in a crowded place as an inn sometimes could be.

Again feeling a bit scared and overwhelmed she waited for some people going in, and carefully walked after them using them as cover for the attention newcomers inside always got.
closing the door silently after her, and trying her best not to be noticed, not an easy thing to do with a now almost empty room, and stairs on the opposite side of the room.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Hm?" His eyes glanced up from the paper he held in front of him as the door opened and a cute couple walked in, lovers gaze and joyous sensation emanating from them as they smiled and approached the counter, not seeming to pay any attention to Keiji, or the girl standing behind them who seemed to have tried to slip in behind them without getting noticed. Yukiko he thought to himself as a slight self-satisfied smirk encroached on the side of his lips.

He lowered the piece of paper and as his face turned to a slightly more serious look by natural habit, he waved her over to his table hoping to catch her attention.
Upon establishing eye contact he would sit back down as she would approach.

The table was a round sturdy wooden table with 3 set of chairs circling it, he had seated himself against the wall, a large window only a few feet from them revealed the darkness permeating outside covering the city landscape in silhouettes and small lights traveling up and down the many roads. It was a beautiful example of what one can expect to see every night, living in a tight community village like Kumogakure.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
as sneaky as possible she moved into the room, no one had seen her, at least that was what she thought, now not being among ordinary people she continuously forgot that the usual tricks did not work anymore, as she slowly got further into the room she felt a gaze upon her, she turned her head and ofcourse Keiji was sitting at one of the tables she could not see from the door, her shoulder sank and she turned to go over to his table. she still had to get used to people talking to her not about her, and most of all.. getting used to not getting kicks by everyone..

she went up behind one of the chairs standing opposite Keiji, peeking by the back of the chair, "Hi" she said while looking at all the papers he had spread out on the table, Wonder what it all said, she thought while once again by a pull of the shoulders putting her jacket up around her neck, hiding her long hair Again.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Come on, sit." He exclaimed as he indicated the chair she was hiding behind, then starting piling the papers spread out on the table together.
"We've got quite a bit to discuss, the Academy must be quite exciting this time of year, I remember when I-" he stopped mid-sentence as he began to recall his exam, giant sugary cat monster attempting for his life.
He shivered his shoulders throwing the thought away and looked at Yukiko with a tired and wise glare. "Sorry, it's not time for dabbling in the past too much.."

As he had settled the papers together he placed them aside on the third chair. "Okay, we've got a lot to catch up on, I hardly know you for starters, but I know you don't talk much..." He paused eyeing her with a glistening in his eye.
"That needs to change, that is, if you wanna get friends.." He leaned back as he tapped the table with his index finger. "Of course it doesn't have to happen now.. But soon.." He leaned closer, the candle at the center of the table lighting up his entire face. "How about we start out with the grand tour of the village? Or maybe I introduce you to some of my friends? Maybe a sparring match? A training session?" He kept listing a few more things mostly involving socializing or beating things up. He was reluctant to mention anything about his work or what he did, cutting things up and performing weird experiments usually wasn't the most intriguing thing for young girls, at least to his lacking understanding of the female gender. The few dates he had and few they were, didn't tell him much of the field of study. He only knew how annoying they had the potential of becoming later on in their years.

Then adding as the last item on the list. "Or is there something you would want to do?"

Still leaning forward letting the candle illuminate his face he awaited her response.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Come on, sit."
"We've got quite a bit to discuss, the Academy must be quite exciting this time of year, I remember when I-"

Realising that Keiji had never done anything to make her weary of him, she raised her head, tucked her sleeves up, pulled the Chair out and sat Down. by habit eyeing the movement of his hands, while listening to his Words. usually this method relieved her from much of the trouble she were in when living with granny.
"How about we start out with the grand tour of the village? Or maybe I introduce you to some of my friends? Maybe a sparring match? A training session?
as Keiji talked about friends she looked up, wondering, Friends? how could she have friends, what would it mean to have them. Living with granny it has always been hiding, moving and hiding again, the kids her age and older would always gang up on her, whenever she was discovered or she did not see them.

"Or is there something you would want to do?"
Realising that Keiji had listed a lot of Things she could either not understand how to fit in or simply not understand how to.
and then he was waiting for her response.
She immediately felt the shiver Down her spine. but once Again reminding herself that Keiji had been kind, had given her more than she had ever imagine to be hers, she steeled her Heart. she liked him for that.
lowering her eyes she silently but willfully forced the Words out.
"F-f-friends a-nd s.. stronger?.... How?"
eyes now back to tracing the movement of the hands.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Well, y'see friends are awesome, they can be your protectors, allies in trouble, calling upon them when you need."
He leaned back away from the light as one of his black dreadlocks approached the open flame a little too closely.
"Well.." He paused, eyeing her closely as thought about his words. "Y-you get friends by meeting them, by, y'know, talking, sharing, and caring. I, am your friend, and you can call upon me whenever you may need me, Yukiko-chan." He paused as he pointed at her with his index and middle finger as he grew a smile.
"The Academy is a great starting ground for such interaction, I'll bet there's a few that're just dying to meet you.." He grew a wide grin, almost maniacal, but it quickly diminished as he realized his own lips may indicate something completely different than intended.

"We start out small, a punch here, a kick there, you'll learn how to defend yourself." He laid emphasis on the word 'defend' to signify her scrawny, weak and thin body.
"If you're gonna live in Kumo, and play your part in the Academy you gotta learn how to defend yourself."
He lifted his arm in a fist pump as he held the other on his muscle. "And you're gonna learn from the best in the field!"

"Why don't we start out simple, maybe I'll arrange a personal class, I might be able to teach some kids first aid.. If I do, you joining might be a good idea! What'd you think?"

He kind of ignored her timid nature, assuming she'd outlive it, thinking she simply needed to get used to the surroundings and the situations she would find herself in.
Since it was a Shinobi village she'd have to both get stronger, and depending on the branch she would have to get used to social encounters like the one he currently had with her.
He had hopes, hopes that she would take the clan name and show her support for the clan being brought back, he had held most of actions in honor of his clan name, and he intended to continue doing so.
Feeling a little odd about living with a cousin at first but he felt it might be good for him, it being a hobby of a sorts. Teaching might be a secondary path for him to take he considered for himself.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Keiji was talking Yukiko slowly felt at ease, raising her eyes Again The light flickers made strange Shades on the walls.
Yukiko found herself listening and felling a strange feeling, joy, a feeling she did not know that well, but lately she had been feeling this strange feeling, when she realised she had a relative. when she got her own room. with bed and everything. meeting friendly faces Rumlock Otis and his constant cleaning and smiling.
and now Again she felt it.. it was nice and something she would hold dear.
a smile slowly emerged while she listened, eyes flickering from the strange shadows to Keijis face and back.
Keiji pointed at her and she nodded "O-Okay"
It was nice that he would be there for her.

"We start out small, a punch here, a kick there, you'll learn how to defend yourself."
Defend?.. usually she had always ran away... if Keiji thought she needed to learn differently.. that might best.. after all, he had lived in this World more than she and all that time here in Kumogakure.. yes she would do what he proposed..

"Why don't we start out simple, maybe I'll arrange a personal class, I might be able to teach some kids first aid.. If I do, you joining might be a good idea! What'd you think?"
smiling she nodded, "yes Keiji-san, I will learn to be better"
a loud rumbling cutting of her talking. "sorry, I forgot to eat today" once Again looking Down tracing Keijis hands hands

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A wide grin appeared inbetween his lips as he commented "You better!"
Noticing the grumbling, shortly followed with her remark. "Well, we'd better get that changed, shan't we?" Eyeing to his side at Otis serving a light-brown liquor to the couple whom had stepped in, leaning forward making idle chatter with them. After a second or two Otis noticed Keiji and made eye contact. His dark blue eyes staring from beneath his dark and wide rimmed glasses, upon their eyes meeting Keiji waved his arms lightly and asked loudly "Any dinner left?" He leaned back so as to not disturb the other patrons too much. "Yes, I'm sure there's enough for a few plates, did Yukiko forget to eat?" Keiji nodded in response. "Go on back to the kitchen and nab a plate."

"Y'heard the man, go on back, I'll wait here." As he spoke Otis opened up the bar table door enabling ease of access for Yukiko. The bar was fairly large and there were a large area behind the bar and the at the back leading to the kitchen had a round plastic window in it. The kitchen was a small, simple, and elegant, holding most of the smaller industrial instruments for cooking. At the center of kitchen a large pot holding a delicious stew stood in room temperature.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko pushed the chair out and stood, "yes thank you" bowing her head.. turning throwards the bar table door. bowing Again for Otis "thank you".
Quickly walking past it, she had never been behind the bar. the area seemed so big for her, her height not quite enough to look above the desk.
Bottles was lined up and in between the glasses that Otis was always polishing. at the back was the door for the kitchen.
Yukiko mistook the weight of the door for a normal door, resulting in her putting way too much power in her push.. tumbling into the kitchen. stopping with her face a few centimetres from the centre stove.
Oh Theres the food Yukiko thought to herself.
Grinning at how bad this could have gotten.
Looking around she found a stack of bowls just beside the back door of the kitchen. A window in the door was showing the back yard, worn Down training equipment was set up, not used for some time.. but still there...
something to check out later she thought, grabbing a bowl and pouring a large portion almost spilling the content from the bowl.
this smelled delicious. grabbing a spoon and balancing it all the way back, almost not spilling anything. she sat back Down at the table.
" Thank you - itadakimasu " immediately digging in. after a few mouth fulls, she remembered...
"Did Keiji-san eat yet? "

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I was the one who made it, so yeah," he commented with a slight grin on the side of his lips as he saw her swallowing the food. "Mwuahaha, no wait, that was the other batch.. Heh" he thought to himself as a slightly devious smile encroached upon his lips, then slowly fading in a laughing manner. "There's always food at the Wolf, either made by me, Otis or one of the interns so you can always get food here." he said mellowly with a warm and fuzzy feeling.

It was strange though, he never really considered the warm and fuzzy feeling of 'home' before now. Had it really turned into that? Wasn't this simply a staging area? He had thought it merely as that. Ever since he moved here he hadn't really thought about it as a place to properly live, instead it was simply a place he could stay before he had his own place again for the clan. He hadn't had a proper reason to move out though, not until now, he wanted to get a proper house for his clan which suddenly had a new member. Looking back at her he considered the implications it would have to get a proper house. "Bah! Soon" he concluded in his mind.

"Tell me, what are your thoughts Yukiko-san? What is going on in that mind of yours? What'd you wanna learn? What'd you wanna master? And best of all what'd you wanna become? There's hundreds of paths to take from here on out. Consider them all closely. What're your thoughts?" He took a sip of his dark red wine, licking his lips as he took it away from his lips savoring the bitter taste in his mouth.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh.. you can make food like this.. wow...." Yukiko kept stuffing her mouth never really waiting to swallow the first.

"there's always food at the Wolf, either made by me, Otis or one of the interns so you can always get food here."
this made her smile with food dripping Down her cheek.

hmm what I want to learn.. hmm.."I don't know what I should learn, I'm good at hiding, and climbing trees.. can that be used...
While she stopped in eating she put her spoon Down, and a small crackle of power jumped from the spoon to the bowl, a light smell of ozone not empowering but subtle.
Yukiko did not look like she noticed. she just sat there wondering..
"I'm a good jumper too....

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Eyebrows raised, his nose sniffed the air quickly catching a whiff of the ozone in the air, his nose attuned to the smell after countless use of his own lightning jutsu. His eyes catched the flicker of light emenating from Yukiko's fingers flowing into the spoon and into the stew.
His mouth opened in short amazement of the discovery he leaned on his arm and pointed at the stew sitting in front of Yukiko.
"That, that's jutsu you just pulled off there."
He sniffed the air again just to check again to make sure he was right.
"And lightning no less!"
He sat back in his chair again. "You should go to chakra classes and see about finding out more about Chakra. I'm sure you have quite a talent there! Being able to call upon your natural element without chakra paper that's special! You might become better than even me.."

He brushed off his clothes from the dust that had settled on his shoulders. "Well, it's getting pretty late.." he said with a sigh as he picked up his papers. and took them under his arm.
"I need to be at work early morning. And you have classes to attend.. Finish up dinner, and I'd advise you to get to bed as well.." He finally committed as he stood up straight, waved at Otis attending the last customers getting ready to leave the tavern at the same time. He leaned in closed to Yukiko "Goodnight Yukiko-san, don't let the bed bugs bite." He smiled brightly at her. Then leaning back he made his way upstairs and into his room. Promptly hitting the bed with his face down into the pillow, pulling his blanket over him with his arm.
"Goodnight sweet prince" the voice inside his head mellowly hummed in his head to sleep.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'A Jutsu?'... "But what did I do? what lightning?"

'Lightning?'... this sounded really weird for Yukiko, how could she have any talent beside hiding and running?...

"Y- Yes Keiji-san...." letting Keiji walk a bit further from her before gathering the courage and saying with her back to him "Thankyou Keiji".
She was beginning to like Keiji more, this was unusual for her, someone WHO genuinely cared for her. this would get some getting used to.
Being the child she was, she quickly broke her span of thought with another. 'LIGHTNING' ... 'as far as I gather, lightning is from the sky, but a bit like electricity, so .. it requires metal.. hmmmm'
*knocking the metal spoon on her other hand, as that did not Work, she tried her forehead... before once Again remembering.. 'Keiji said to eat up and go to bed, my first real class tomorrow'
hereafter quickly eating up the rest of the food.
'Uhm this was just soo Yummi, I really have to learn how to kook like that'
giving the bowl to Otiz thanking him for the food and for letting her stay here with Keiji, the quickly did as she was told.. went to bed...
altho.. not on the bed.. she still had not gotten used to the softness of a BED... but it was soo nice to have one.. and your own at that...

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back