Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Private] To (Take a) Break... [Kin Development]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Today was a day just like any other... With the added stresses, anxieties and tension that the recent tournament had developed onto 'The Nine'. It was a title that many wanted, and those who had it only dwelled on the connotations it left, without question it was an honorable title~ even for those who wouldn't get past the preliminaries that the title vied for; what ultimately was to become one of the three representatives for the World Tournament that loomed in the near-future.

In-spite Shieo's often portrayed demeanor of apathy and a lack of care for anything stressful in the world. He was even left with a brewing unseeingly nature to him, it wasn't a feeling or psyche he was comfortable being in the wraps of. It meant he was vulnerable, such vulnerabilities lead to damages to a person's being; much like what happened to those in his family. He deep-down inside knew that it wasn't something he had to worry about, his will-power was to a state of heightened potential. Never-the-less, despite he known strength and alacrity he had over his own being and mind, he still worried about ever touching the tainted sides of a person's emotion... It was a silly principle he held himself to; and it left him in a strange state of limbo, he knew it was foolish to be held against his own principles and it strained the extent of his life, but despite this he still did it~ and whenever he thought about it, and why he did it. He never got a straight answer, it left him uneasy and nauseous; as if something held him where he was. It seemed foolish to think it was possible, but it didn't stop him from giving an excuse to his own short-comings.

Because of all this, we arrive in the avenues and alleys that sprawl through Kumogakure seemingly endlessly. It was a wonderful way to get lost for awhile, with the comfort knowing that if you climb high-enough, you'll find your way out once you need to. Many people prefer serene and quiet getaways to help them collect and sort their thoughts; Shieo, much like his other aspects wasn't entirely the same... There was something calming about the hustle bustle of the village in the web of poverty, warehouses, familial homes, and the slew of various miscellany that ebbed and flowed day-to-day here; he could stand in it's mess and be a face among the masses. He could think through the chorus murmuring that clamored in the air; it blended the sounds in his mind~ a trick to hear what he didn't want to hear in his head, and simply blame the voices of random passerby's.

So he found himself in the dimly lit alleyways, with the disparaged and greedy passing beside him, in-front of him and occasionally bumping into one another. Without his shinobi gear; even the most adept may not even notice he was one of the Nine. After-all, he was the least known or powerful of the lot. With either hand shoved into his pant pockets and the hood of his hoodie slung over his head, he sort of just strolled through the messes. Eventually he knew he'd start talking to himself, figuring out what he needed to and establishing a path in which he had to diverge into.

Letting out a dry, emphasized sigh. He looked onward down the alleyway he found himself in; the dour-eyed expression analyzing what was afore him just out of sheer habit. His vision dulled and blurred~ another thing he knew was fairly common, he was always exhausted; so it just happened it was the norm for him.

With this tournament I'll know for sure where I stand... But am I really prepared to undergo this intensity? After-all, if I succeed and they choose me~ Even if it's unlikely, what then? Do I go? Am I ready for that... Musing the thought he exhaled nearly admitting defeat to his thought before he answered himself.

One way to find out, use the suppression inside...

Having cast a few strange blinks to himself; he scanned the alleyway he was in... No one was around; but he could have swore he heard his voice~ Unwillingly.

[WC = 706]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Furrowing his brows, he had continued his stroll. The alleyways seemed to slowly get darker and the other individuals that were walking along with him grew more and more scarce~ The skies weren't helping with the increasing discomfort, Shieo used this place to drown himself in the buzz of the village; without said buzz, it became desolate a scary~ quiet maze. The cracking sounds of thunder began to slowly erupt from the blackening clouds from above.

A tension~ one that didn't stem from his underlying emotional strains from the tournament. No, something was pressing down on him that he hadn't felt before. The welling of heat inside his torso had rose slowly, and he couldn't tell when it started or where it's going to stop. Both his breathing and the feeling of static in his limbs were soaring; "What the~ Hell is happening?" huff... Huff~ his senses were heightening, but not towards things like hearing, smelling or feeling the world around him~ something felt distant but close. The sky started to rush downwards with the pattering of heavy rain; lightning shattered through the darkness and crashed nearby. But nothing caught fire, nothing smoked... No shakes. It was as if a vision heightened into a near realistic facade in his mind.

His eyes darted around, taking in the visuals and where he was~ trying to recollect where he last was and where he could be now. Ultimately he questioned; Was I put under a Genjutsu...? What is going on? with his breathing increasing he started increasing the pace of his walking; taking efficient and generous steps to produce an exit faster. Judging from where he was, he knew if he took a few alleyways he would be out of the maze of streets.
Such the rush was on, it all seemed so surreal~ Streets that bustled and clamored with excitement and despair at this rate, were all devoid of its regular denizens. He felt lost, confused and increasingly nauseous; sweat~ or rain, he was unsure started profusely sliding down the sides of his face, he felt... Afraid? Of what, he wasn't sure. Something primordial was taking over his will.

"Where to run, where do you plan on going...?" A voice unlike his own, spoke through his mind~ but erupted at the crackle and storm of the lightning above.
A weight in his chest began to increase, ever more drastically; he couldn't even place where the voice came from, who's it was... But he somehow felt he's heard it before. It wasn't much further in time that Shieo found himself full on sprinting. Definitely has to be Genjutsu~ There's no way this is real! Shaking his head he slid across the watery ground that layered from the monsoon of rain that collided with the village; darting down the last alleyway he was met with a dead-end. "This ... Can't be right" Swallowing, he took a moment to collect his chakra; drawing either hand to the other and formed a seal. "Kai!" a familiar technique to any shinobi, with his skills of genjutsu; dispersing an illusion he could only be possibly in and knowingly~ should be a walk in the park.
Looking around, to discern whether it had any affect. Lead the young-man to a sensation of dread. After-all, the world just grew darker~ As if mocking his attempts. The lightning stretched across the skies in wrath and rage, the water bore down in a torrent of depressive force... A chill that he couldn't shake, like he was stone feared and cold prickled at the back of his neck and shoulders; the horror was setting in~ This wasn't an illusion, and he certainly wasn't dreaming.
Finding himself hyperventilating he looked at either hand, fingers spread apart without effort~ I'm shaking ~~ It was at this moment, he felt something... A presence that wanted to be known, but he couldn't tell where. Up until he he heard it.

A ghastly screech, it roared like a god that surmounted the heaven's, looking above he saw something a bird he figured. It was huge, and darted across the sky in its silhouetted darkness. A lump formed in his throat, he couldn't quite determine what the hell was going on... But he felt it couldn't be anything but bad. ~ Despite being in an alleyway with the only exit being behind him. He felt wind crashing into him from all sides, only adding to the panicking surrealism; he couldn't decide what he needed to do. Escape seemed futile, but from what he couldn't place. It was then, that something fwomped behind him, sending an icy wind towards his back. The rest of the wind seemed to cease, but the frigid cold at his back dominated.

Turning back, he watched with wide eyes...
H1TxlfO.png

There, a reflection of himself seemed to stare with malevolence that crashed down on his soul like a tsunami; a guttural voice that mimicked his own washed out in a vile perception towards him. "I must admit, I'm a bit wounded you've ignored me for so long." The thing had extended either of its forearms forwards, as if beckoning Shieo.

"W-Who.. What the hell are you~~?" Shieo spoke with hesitation, a pinch of confusion and aversion to the sight he was beholden too. With the rain crashing down, and disguising the sight ever so slightly. One thing was certain, he looked very samey to himself~ with stark yellow, slitted dreadful eyes.

"I am you; Shieo. Something you've suppressed for~~ So very long. But now, you're breaking around the edges~ the mirror isn't foggy anymore."

[WC = 927]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The being that stood before him, started doing something with his hands; the lanky shadows were slipping on what appeared gloves. "We are literate men Shieo, you and I~ We're not so different." The snap of the gloves clasping to its wrists was echoed into the alleyway. The storm of rain appears to crash down ever harder; the shadow sighed, it sounded forced~ or fake "Perhaps you know this~ You are the sea, I am the storm; you are the moon, I am the night~ But we complete each other... You see, you are gentle~~"

During this ... things little monologue; a dreadful presence crept along his spine. Something was building, and he didn't like it. Something isn't right... My senses are frayed~ The world is acting out of character... This thing. Gulping, Shieo raised both hands instinctively into a simple martial arts stance; he didn't have his tools. He didn't have his equipment, just his will and his body~ Will it be enough?

The air of icy chill, the rain barraged and weighted everything down~ and the darkness swallowed his presence into an overwhelming sense of dread. It was then, that the being that stood before him started to confidently walk towards Shieo. He was slow at first, each step sounded off an echo and warning to Shieo's senses. "And~ I am ... The Wrath"

A wake of destructive intent collided with the world around Shieo, the alleyway began to crack; the rain felt as if it weeped and the shadows quivered in fear. It was at this moment, he saw it; the being pressed against the stonework of the alleyway flooring. The puddling sea of rainwater rocketed behind the Shadow's foot, scoring everything in a splatter of force~~ The rain and sky began to hue into the threatening colors of scarlet.
With little moments notice to react, the Shadow had closed the distance between the two in a fraction of a second. Shieo was awake, aware and afraid~ his forearm lifted and directed itself to block an incoming punch of the shadow. "This is madness!" upon the collision of the two bodies, a shockwave of air and water burst on all sides; destroying further foundations of the alley walls, the earth cracked underneath them. And Shieo found himself being routed by sheer force of the strike. Certainly he matched the blow, but he and the Shadow were conjoined by the fist, and they both went careening backwards in a static position. Crashing in a plume of blood-red water and the plumes of smoke and debris from several blocks of broken buildings and walls.

Witnessing the collision of strengths~ to his surprise even his seemed to match. But the aftermath was horrifying; there were no bodies to be found. But the visual intake suggested hundreds of families homes would have been destroyed. This can't.. Can't be real; there would be too many losses... As they came to a skidding halt~ Which extended for about a hundred yards; Shieo's eyes slitted from their dour-expression to a fury-driven sharpness, he had steeled himself. And the momentous clash only gave him some confidence of what he faced, even if it seemed to be the one which packed the force~ He could work to endure.

The Shadow's mouth stretched into an elongated smile. "Ehehe~ Letting the rage get to you?! GOOD!" the voice sharpening into something of mockery and taunting. With his entrancing presence of doom; the Shadow's arm moved quickly and cooperative to one another, gripping tightly on Shieo's arm and in a quick, lightning fast motion begun to spin the young-Chūnin. Releasing the grip after a ferocious amount of momentum built. Sending Shieo flying through the village with a velocity and force unbeknownst to him. The blood-rain spraying from the shockwave he produced by the throw. Crashing into blocks after blocks of buildings, towers, walls and the like he eventually came to a descending crash. Rag-dolling quite a few meters afore he could catch himself.

Looking down, his eyes cast into concern, his clothes were soiled in the sickening reddened rain; he himself was bleeding~ He thought. Breath tightened and exhaled longer, the cold air clashing with his internal body heat condensed into bouts of mist from his mouth; inevitably his eyes looked down the wake of wood, stone, water and destruction waked... It was because of him or was it himself~ a boiling rage, both of confusion and uncertainty was dwelling within'. Shieo recognized, he was losing focus of what he felt and what was right and wrong in this scenario. I-Is.. Is it right~? Can I let... Let~...go? something fiery dwelled in his mind and heart; he knew what he suppressed long ago was resurfacing... He held close to avoiding letting an unsettling emotion take control of him.. Anger leads to rash decisions. But~~ The lives that could be ruined by this unbridled destruction; or those who were already lost... Despite trying to maintain his levelness, the dwelling darkness started clenching into his heart.

Looking down at his bloodied hand, he was knelt down and drained. His endurance was certainly being tried... It was then, he noticed small flames coming out when he breathed. His vision coalesced into a mixture of oranges, reds and the typical darkness that fell over the shadow village. The presence of the Shadow-Being was closing in, he could feel it; the silhouette came flying towards him at inhuman speeds. "Come now Shieo!~ Become one with us... EMBRACE YOUR FURY!" in the screech of sub-sonic sounds erupting from the high-speed Shadow. He came crashing into Shieo, met again with a resolute defense; Shieo's eyes were growing dark with orange and reds...

"I won't embrace your fury!" With sounds spilling out from Shieo's mouth, in due part from the physical aversion he had; he had to work with strain to accomplish such feats to keep up with this monster... Or perhaps, he simply struggled to face himself. With the boiling heat inside, Shieo's body moved against his will; instinct and a drive of suppressed emotions were spilling over, his arms twisted and moved with deadly precision; wrapping his own hands against the Shadow's neck. With a contortionist maneuver, he twisted their velocity as they careened through the air. And threw the Shadow to the ground below. With Shieo in tow; the stonework uprooted with tendrils of oozing shadows; pluming smoke and rising emotions left the area in a state of terse disarray.

Staring into Shieo's eyes, wielding a sickening grin that driveled blood everywhere. "Mhhhmhe... Ehahah! AHAH~!" Without recourse, the Shadow pulled its arm back and sent a disruptive punch into Shieo's gut, sending him skywards, shock-waves of pressure bursting on all sides of his tiny-form. "COME NOW SHIEO! THAT CAN'T BE ALL WE'RE CAPABLE OF!"

From below, Shieo could see the Shadow with it's arms outspread, standing in a sea of reddened rain. It looked like blood had devoured the streets of his home. His vision, was slowly blotting out like flames to a photograph.
This... Can't be it-- I... a flicker of blackened sight crept on him, his muscles relaxed as a burning fire still scorched through them~ It was painful but relieving of so much stress. He couldn't quite place the weakness, or release... Are you truly so weak to allow yourself to murder all these people? Fool.

N-No... I... I didn't- Y-.. A streak of fluid flowed down his cheek, he felt himself coming back too~ as if the voice of this Shadow chained him and drug him back into dealing with the problem afore him. With all his limbs still facing towards the ground below; he knew his travel distance towards the sky hadn't ended. Yet he could see the burning malevolence of the being standing in a crater of his destructive wake.

"It.. Is not rage~~ It is our humanity resurfacing..." He muttered quietly to himself while the whistle of air crashing against his form muffled him to the world... A sickening clarity dwelled in his mind. It was then, his body started to descend. It hurt, a lot; something pressuring his face. And knowing~ He was about to meet ... himself below. Closing his eyes for only hairs of a second; which felt like ages.

"I... I am ready" Reopening his eyes, they glowed a reddish-orange hue... Staring with wrathful intent; reeling his arm back he went flying face-down towards the face of his adversity~ himself. "I WILL HIDE NO LONGER!" And though the skies, crashing through the heaven's was a body of flame; it's target being the Shadow.

"AHA! YES~! COME AND JOIN ME!"

[WC = 1,436]
Note: He is fighting in a shadow-psyche. Any collateral etc, isn't actually damaging the village.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Descending from the heavens, could be described only as a streak of fire; coalescing the darkness and clouds into a sharpening hue of orange and reds; the skies begun to burn and the reddened rain-water started to bleed out the pigment and return too it's transparent-blue. Things started to become picturesque clear, while Shieo's vision emphasized a mist of tunnel-vision and blotted out the world around him. All that remained was himself in his focus~ and closing in fast.

As his form screeched in sound, like a jet stricken to crash towards the ground. They both came into contact; the world seemed to slow in fractions of seconds were like minutes; both of their expressions were met with one another. Arms clashed out towards one another as the impact slowly registered to the world around them. The Shadow was grinning with malevolence, Shieo's expression told only wrath and disgust. With what he felt was a surmountable being afore him, Shieo's right arm reared back from their clash and sent a shock-wave inducing punch down on the Shadow's grinning damned face; the impact felt like it was in slow-motion. Sending the form twisting and barreling away in a display of chipping stone-work and shadows wreathing around the form's bestial yellow eyes.
In the moment, Shieo was able to re-align himself with the ground and found himself standing, slouched over in exhaustion~ facing the Shadow before him. Who to his surprise, looked just as disparaged as he felt. "TCH~,,, Huu~huu.." a samey mist of flames was barreling out of the Shadow's mouth while it stared in continued aggression towards Shieo; himself only mimicking the same feeling and shared a moment with the being. They both were furious, and weakened to their brinks. It felt deep down inside, as if he was beating himself into submission~ or was it he was struggling to let this... Image of himself be real. "EhhEhHhe... I can feel it~ You're afraid. You've noticed..." A blackening ooze had slowly started to ooze out of the being's mouth, he wasn't sure when it started to~ But the image of the Shadow of begun to grow increasingly more apparent to him. The details were ironed out, he was wearing samey clothes, his hair looked nearly identical to when he left the house this morning. And he too, looked a strange sense of being afraid~ guised underneath a forced smirk. "But nevertheless... You're going to get left behind~ I will cease control, and finally wield control to let everything out.." The form lurched and heaved as it slowly brought itself to a stand, a hand that held its gut fell to his side. It looked as if the Shadow was preparing for one final bout.

Shieo's eyes felt hot, he knew what was about to come. And the Shadow was right; he knew deep down inside that something was going to change~ Would he simply come to accept his defeat if it occurred? Or was there something else he could do; after-all, it was discovered that what he faced was in-fact him; or parts of him. It didn't take a lot of thought to prove this either, he acted as he would act, he spoke what he knew he felt~ but snuffed it out in the sounds of people... Just coming to accept it was difficult. It made Shieo clench down his teeth, barred and frustrated. His brows furrowed and both eyes resumed a glow of yellow-red fury; he too. Looked ready to settle things, but the Shadow seemed all the more powerful~ Up till this point, Shieo's success was hinged entirely on the rage the Shadow fed him... If he continued, it would blur the lines and grant control to the alter-being. "... I am ready."
Spitting out a wad of blood to the side, Shieo straightened his back and drew his arms up~ Prepared, but afraid.

In the breadth of a hair's moment. The two vanished into shock-waves that erupted the barrier of sound, both intent on colliding with one another; this time instead of clashing arms. It was a flurry of exchanged punches, kicks and the occasionally well-directed knee; it was a bit strange to see Shieo or his alter-ego using such direct methods of combat; but perhaps it was sheer out of anguish of his self that he needed something with more impact.
Through the span of a few minutes, of striking; throwing and beating the other down they both found themselves once more in the center of a destructive crater in his shadow-scape. He recognize the symbolism of the fact, and was slowly coming to accept it. Feeling weak and losing his grips of reality he had both hands planted to his knees; the energy he wielded was draining and fast, and the longer he didn't wield the aggression~ the stronger the Shadow appeared, it seemed like a losing battle.

"Cursed damned human... Give in already!" Shouting from across the expanse of darkness; the tension grew evermore present. Shieo knew, for sure~ That despite his efforts, this would be the last exchange the two had, and ultimately. He had one last ditch effort he could make~ Or break, both in the sense of battle; but in his mind as well. With eyes slowly adjusting to look up from his crouched over stance; to match the ocular paths of the two. Breathing heavily, and his senses dulling~ It was a bit surreal even for what he was experiencing in this world. "H--...Halright.. Let's see what I got." Letting either arm dangle for a moment, he swung them gently until he brought them up to his torso level again, drawing on his physical reserves to keep himself standing and in form.

With their eyes matched. Both feet pressing against the cold-wet stone-work beneath them. Both rocketed towards the other; emotions high and tensions tightened. "Come now! Embrace RAGE!" Once more; time seemed to slow to a halt, with both expressions showing aggressive intent~ However within' the hairs of the last moment before impact. Shieo let his facade fall to his sides, he wasn't beyond faking what he felt inside. With a deep breath, and a flattened expression he spoke at the minute moment they nearly came to strike one last time; in that moment both arms swung out and grabbed onto the torso of the Shadow.
Clenching down onto it's back. "I do embrace it..."

Striking his eyes open, the Shadow had both arms prepared to strike~ but seemed driven to a form of stasis when he was embraced. In a state of confusion it slowly looked to Shieo with the bestial yellow eyes. "W--What the hell do~ Do you th--ink you're.... Doing." Without much realizing it; the Shadow's face had been letting tears fall down it's cheeks; Shieo, in turn had too.
With a sputter of weakened words; they both begun to speak in-sync. "I~ am thou. Thou art I..." Heaving a coughed sigh; blood spilling from the corners of his mouth. "From the sea of thy soul, I come~ From the wake of thy destruction; the skies will rain fire under our wrath~ Bahamut."

Within' moments of the words of his persona. Shieo found himself falling forwards, the weight and form of the Shadow released~ Dispersing into yellow energy. During his descend he found himself reaching out to catch himself against the blackened stone-work. Hearing an audible thump the world warped in visuals, the second his hands caught the ground. It all became clear, the stone was grey and the sounds of bustling passerby's resumed.
With a spur of vigor, it felt as if everything happened~ but nothing happened. With beads of sweat drizzling down the sides of his face, he had felt a wave of vertigo; arms shaking from under mental uncertainty. It was then he heard a voice, a person. "Sir are you alright?!" With a hand placed on his back, he had flinched. And with a quick motion looked over his shoulder~ It was a random, normal person. It was then, he noticed he was where he first began his trek through the alleys. In-fact, he was at the entrance. "W-Wha.. W~ I am... I am fine." a cold shiver rushing down his back, when he spoke the last word~ It seemed as if he wasn't alone.

Except this time, he knew~ He's not alone. Perhaps, finally. For the better.

[WC = 1,397]
[Fin, Thread Departed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back