Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

(private training) I find myself here again

Kagetsu Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I find myself here again, in the impoverished Cronopolis, so dirty and poor. I don't know why I come here a lot, maybe because I feel I fit in better here than with all the Kagetsus”. Kazu wonders around for a while and eventually climbs to a rooftop and begins to watch the sunset “ look at all these people wandering around not knowing what they are doing, or what their goal in life is. Am I like them, do I know what I want?”. As night sets in Kazu makes his way back to street level, he looks at all the street vendor's peddling their poor selection of goods. Kazu looks at a few of the stands but doesn't buy anything, after a while he keeps walking back towards the wealthier part of the city, but something catches his eye, a little ball of fur shivering in the entrance to one of the alleyways. “What are you doing here all by yourself?” as Kazu approaches the little ball he soon realized it to be a small black and white puppy with little pointed ears. The puppy humbly looks up to him as he approaches. Kazu starts to feel something that he has not felt in years… empathy “what is this feeling, it's been so long since I've felt… anything”. As Kazu looks into the puppy’s deep ocean blue eyes he says with slight amazement “why do you invoke such a feeling little one?“. Not knowing how to handle this almost forgotten feeling Kazu go’s to walk away but is stopped in his tracks when he hears the slightest whimper behind him, as he turns around he sees the puppy weakly try to stand up and walk towards him. Kazu still in a haze of confusion picks up the weak puppy and hides it under his cloak close to his body. Kazu can feel the shaking of the puppy decrease once it nuzzles in next to him. Kazu has no idea how to take care of his new friend but he knows that he can't let this feeling escape him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back