Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Protect Mister Yamamoto. [Team Mission: S-rank]

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
OOC Rank: S-Rank or Higher
Mission Rank: S-rank
Mission Premise: Renzo Yamamoto, a rich individual whose life is in danger has requested the aid of Two Shinobi. For reasons unknown to him, assassins have begun to attempt to take his life. At first, it was really easy to avoid their attempts but now, even his own home has become way too dangerous for him to stay in. Apparently, his service staff has been infiltrated by these would be assassins who wish to give him a slow, and painful, death. It’s you’re duty to protect him and kill any would be assassins. (3 of them)

Leader: Hikaru Masuru
Subordinate: Suzume Manami
Word Count Requirement: 2,400 Words Total for each member (S-rank) - Keep Track of your own word counts.
Death Possibility: 50/50, If you screw up you can die here. This is an S-rank for a reason!

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man who he just helped out had found himself in some trouble, but Masuru knew where his loyalty lied now. This man was straight up with him last time and even though he was an asshole, he made a good point. Since the last time they had met, he was now dressed in an all-black suit with his red hair hanging straight down and black shades covering his precious eyes. Approaching the mansion, he knocked on the door and was once again greeted by the servants. ”Mister Yamamoto asked for me personally, huh? Well, take me to the man. I figure I’ve got a job to do and I don’t wanna keep him or my pockets waiting.” He told one of the guards as he waited to be shown around.

The servant hadn’t replied to him yet but he just figured it was for safety reasons or something but really Masuru wasn’t a threat. This man was his meal ticket for the time being, so he was planning to be an extraordinary employee for this man. ”Come on boss man, what do you got in store for me this time? I’m down for anything though maybe I should be a little more reserved this time… But I wonder how everything went down with that daughter of his… hmm maybe if I do some good work for the guy he’ll let me take her hand. I figure if he likes me and I impress him it’ll be a sure thing.” Masuru thought to himself with a slight chuckle. ”What’s the hold up? He’s a busy man so I don’t think we should be wasting his time or keep him waiting.” He told the servant who still hadn’t replied to him. ”This shit heads giving me the silent treatment. Really? Fucking really? I come here this time dressed for success and these guys are just standing by idly. Damn it.” He thought to himself as his chuckle turned to a sigh.

Wc: 330
[Topic entered]
OOC - Lets go lets go lets go!

Suzume Manami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For some time now she was just wondering from place to place in search of a new place to call home, but Manami never really felt comfortable anywhere. Each town she visited welcomed her with open arms and helped her settle down, but that only lasted for a few months before just up and left in the middle of the night. It was just how she was, but this time she had to earn a living because really this town wasn’t too happy about something that happened recently. What it was she didn’t know, but she wasn’t the type to ask questions.

After digging around for a while she came across a little bit of information that led her to some mansion regarding a mission. Taking her time she walked up to the door and looked at a man talking to someone who appeared to be a servant. As she got closer she realized that she had seen him before. ”It’s been a while, Uchiha-San. That day in the middle of town was pretty heated, but it’s good to see you’re survived.” She told him as she focused her attention to the guy at the door. ”I heard something about a mission and was told to come here to speak to some Yamamoto guy about it. My name is Suzume Manami and I was once a Mist Shinobi, but I’m a Mercenary now. I’d like an opportunity to work, if possible?” She told him. She was rather kind with her words, but the eyes and ears could be deceiving. With a smile on her face, she nodded at the Uchiha guy she met a long time ago. Back then he was trying to con her into reducing her prices at her vending stall but now he was apparently her ally. This could be fun at the very least.

[Word: 308][MFT]​

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #1 said:
”Ahh Yes, Hikaru-Sama. I remember you from a couple weeks back. It’s good to see that you've cleaned up quite a lot. We’re waiting on one more; oh and here they are now.” He said as he looked at both and them and waited for them to get acquainted. Rushing them into the door, he closed and locked it behind the both of them. ”Renzo-Sama is rather busy at the moment and what makes it worse is, he can’t really trust anyone right now.” He told them as he began walking them to a hidden passage down by the stairs. Pushing a hidden spot tile, a door flung open exposing a set of stairs. ”The town folk have blamed him for what happened to the town, claiming he could have prevented the disaster if he had paid for more security. We both know it’s your fault, Hikaru-Sama, but the town folk want him dead and as such, have hired assassins to take his life. You two are here to defend his life.” He told them, as he flicked a switch and the stairs to the basement lite up.

Walking down, he continued. ”Apparently, some of the assassins have also infiltrated our staff here. So, you guys are on guard duty until everything is resolved. Oh, also he wants you to kill the assassins so he can have their bodies sent back to the town to show them that he isn’t to be screwed with. Seeing as you two are already here, we’ve assume you’ve accepted this mission already.” Pushing the doors open at the bottom of the stairs, there stood Renzo Yamamoto in all his glory. The man was terrified at the moment, but he knew he could rely on Masuru to help him out of this situation.

”Ahh, there he is and a little friend of his too, I assume? Come you two. With guards, I can freely roam my estate now.” He said, as he walked towards them and motioned for them to walk back up the stairs. ”Masuru, you’re looking rather professional this time around. It suits you fairly well. And Young Lady, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Renzo Yamamoto. What might your name be?” He asked, seeing as he really didn’t give her time to introduce herself. Within moments, they’d be back into the lobby of his mansion and his staff would be running all over the place and immediately, senbon would fly from a corridor towards his neck from the upper level of the building. Both Shinobi would see the attack coming and would have the opportunity to intercept the attack.

Yamamoto's Hp: 35,000
Yamamoto's Condition: Fine

OOC:
His Hp gets taken out in a single round, he'll die and you'll fail.
You let his hp drop below 50% and you'll be fired, and you'll fail.
Healing Jutsu are 50% more effective on Yamamoto, as a bonus.
Yamamoto will recover 3% max Hp, each round.
You have the option to take a full hit for him, intercepting an attack from any assassins or you can let him suffer.
At points you will be fighting, so when that time comes we'll be minding your hp/ap pools; if your hp reaches 0, you fail.
If you're Hp reaches - 100%, you'll die.
Your teammate can intercept attacks for you, once you're unconscious; they must take a full hit and sacrifice their hp, however.
Enemy Attacks have 50% Damage buff, naturally.

Suzume Manami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Staying quite as she listened to the servant explain the situation she wondered exactly what was going on here. What was this situation they talked about that apparently caused all of this mess. Staying quiet, she continued to follow them into the house, over by the stairs, and down a secret passage. Apparently they were here to defend a client’s life and kill any would be assassins. “Goodie, I guess” She thought to herself while she tried to keep up with the two of them. As they came to a sudden stop and the door opened, a man greeted them both. He then decided to say screw it to his safe hole, and then the group headed back up the stairs and into the lobby. On the way, the man decided to ask for her name. ”My name is Suzume Manami.” She told him with a soft voice.

Suddenly, a glimmer of light from a senbon being thrown at the client caught her eye. Instinctively, she intercepted it with her own body, seeing as she had only enough time to react rather than pulling her own weapon to block or disrupt it. The senbon was now lodged into her shoulder, but not for long – taking hold of it she ripped it out of place and threw it back in the direction it came. ”That came from one of the upper levels!” She called out, alerting everyone to what was going on. Grabbing the wound and looking at it, she reached down to her royal battle gloves and quickly slipped them on. It would seem that it was time to get serious, even though she had only been here for like ten minutes. Things were taking off Much faster than expected, but that was fine. This wouldn’t really be a mission if it were easy.

Focusing her chakra, she activated her Enhanced Smell and begin trying to sniff out the culprit. She probably wouldn’t find him this way, but it would give her a huge bonus towards finding him at a later point. A servant and a shinobi, or an assassin, surely had a different type of smell to them than the others. "Game On!" She thought to herself.

[Word:368][Mft]

- Intercepted Senbon
- Drew/Equipped Royal Gloves
- Activated Enhanced Smell​

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was going so smoothly, and finally he had met face to face with Mister Yamamoto. Nodding towards him, he smiled a bit. ”I hope things have been well with you excluding you know the situation you’re in right now. Oh,and I’m glad you like my new suite” He said as he watched the man turn his focus towards the girl. After she introduced himself, he started again. ”Boss man the butler explained everything to me. I’m sorry things happened this way, but I promise I’ve got your back.” He told him while following up the stairs and into the living room.

Suddenly he watched the girl react and jump in front of a few senbon. Blinking, he activated his Sharingan and looked towards the direction it came from. Lifting his hands up to his chest, he quickly performed hand seals and created several Fire Clones (Elemental Clones) and sent them running through to the upper levels of the building. ”Mister Yamamoto, let’s get away from stairs, windows, and doors. Your study would be a good spot, but let my clones lead the way.” He told him, as got a little pushy and tried to move him along faster. The study was the place where Masuru first met him and from what he could remember, the room was dark and secluded from the other parts of the house. It was the perfect place to hold down the fort and keep things secure.

Then again Masuru would only rush him to that room if it was safe and any confrontations could be avoided.

Wc: 262 marked

Sharingan & Elemental Clones (Fire) and I sent the clones to the upstairs trying to clear the area of any dangers before trying to go to the lobby

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #2 said:
They acted, and fast at that; each of them made decisions that complimented the others. For the moment, Manami took the hit while Masuru went in search of the attacker, attempted to clean sweep the area before them, and lead them to a safe portion of the house. They proved to be good as teammates for the moment, but who knew how things would turn out later down the road or more so, within the next few hours. The clones would search throughout the house, but find nothing strange except a torn piece of a cloth within the hall way, caught on a door handle. The cloth was red stained; blood, from when Manami threw the senbon back in the direction it had come.

It was the blood of the attackers, and Masuru’s clones would collect this evidence as well. Along the way to the study, nothing would happen, but Manami would feel her chakra being slowly drained. She was poisoned with “Iron Vein” and for the moment, it was effecting her fairly much. Once within the Room, Yamamoto would speak to them both; ”Can’t believe the moment I step out, those damned assassins try… Lord, Miss Manami, how are you doing?“ He asked, showing some form of concern for her. The study was closed off from the rest of the house, but still something was off; a strong sweet scent filled the room, but a normal person couldn’t tell the difference.

OOC:
- Hints and Clues have been dropped, it's your duty to collect them and figure it out.
- Consider the study as Safe Room.
- Out of sheer logic, every 3 rounds I will restore 5% hp & cp since more than battle time is passing by icly, and you'd logically recover slightly. (When out of Combat situations Icly)

Yamamoto's Hp: 35,000
Yamamoto's Condition: Fine

Masuru:
Hp: 39000
Cp: 39000 - 450 => 38550 - 625 => 37925

Manami:
Hp: 42000 - 110 => 41890
Cp: 33000 - 3% => 32010

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back