Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Protection for All. Refuge for All. [Anarchy!]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

The woman came stumbling up to the hospital. The grounds outside were a mess, stricken with signs of combat and rioting. Clearly they had been hit hard, but the medical staff held strong and fended them off. In the last major conflict the hospital had been destroyed and upon its reconstruction it was built into the wall of the cave as to allow for a more defensible position; the lead architect had been a man obsessed. It also meant once they were in, they had no other way out. Battered, blood seeping from numerous open wounds across her torso, she collapsed onto the hospitals doors long enough for them to part ways and send her tumbling into reception face first.

"Please, help me..."<i></i> Were the only words she was capable of muttering before coughing up enough blood to prove her condition serious.

Had the medical teams been ready for such a catastrophe to occur? Had it even recovered from its days of under-staffing? Time would tell.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The answer to both of those questions was a hearty and resounding no, but they were doing the best they could with what they had. As an example of this, when the woman fell just inside the doors of the hospital, none other then the medic leader herself came bolting up to see what was going on. She had been at reception checking on the status of incoming wounded, and they were many. The newest arrival was no exception. She immediately checked both pulse and respiration, her eyes checking the woman's chakra and it's movements. While there was always a risk that they were letting a lion into their den, they had said to all that they would heal all and she would not shirk from the claim.

"My name is Shuu and I'll be taking care of you,"<i></i> she said in a calm fashion, even as she removed the stethoscope from around her neck. It was important to listen for fluid in the lungs, especially since this woman was coughing up blood. "Can you tell me who you are and what happened?"<i></i> Turning to two orderlies looking down at her to make sure she was okay, she shouted,

"Get me a gurney!"<i></i>

"We're out!" Came the reply, and she let out an explosive grunt.

"Find one! We need to get her on a table and off the floor now!"<i></i> Pouring random healing chakra into someone could go more harm than good, so she was giving this woman a full body exam to determine what the cause of her distress was made clear. Turned out multiple stab wounds to the stomach and chest was causing severe internal and external bleeding. With a frown she wondered how deep the wounds went, and knew that this kind of damage would need healing jutsu just to keep her from bleeding out. Weaving a quick succession of handsigns she began to lace healing jutsu into the woman, but carefully. She closed the internal wounds right away to at least keep the internal organs intact, and worked to close the superficial and surface wounds too to stem the bleeding for now. Her blood pressure was down, though, so Shuu glanced up as the gurney arrived.

"Get her on an IV of O-neg, get an ID and pull her file if you can, and get her to radiology. I want a scan of her insides to make sure there's no further problems aside from the bleeding."<i></i> She stood, sighing slowly. More was going to be happening, this was just one such case. Was there more to it, though, or was it this simple of a case this go around? One always had to second guess such things, it was how she could keep all of her people alive.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

"Hasa-Hasa-..Hasagana Nami,"<i></i> She finally was able to respond once Shuu had taken to patching up some of her more serious internal injuries, "I was attacked by some crazed people trying to get home. No one would help me..."<i></i> She coughed more, trying to stop herself before she damaged anything further. Once they ran the name, they would find a file on the sixty-year-old Sunan resident. No serious marks or injuries in her lifetime. The average citizen who had come in once for a serious case of the worm flu that had been cured nearly a year ago. She had an address in the Sietch, a deceased husband, and a son that had been a shinobi and killed in action nearly three decades ago during the Plague Wars.

Despite her age, she was in impeccable shape and was obvious she maintained her fitness in her waning years. Living in a cave with no family or loved ones left was hard and one had to be willing to work to survive.

"Nearly...-"<i></i> She took in a sharp breath, a sign she was still having issues breathing, Didn't get here. Psychopaths everywhere."<i></i>

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

The woman was left once her wounds seemed to be taken care of. The hospital was busy and needed every hand actively pushing through the mess coming through the front doors. Once Shuu had come and gone, the woman rested for a few moments. Once the nurse overlooking her turned her back, there was a gust of air that swept through the hall she had been stashed in. Looking back to the gurney would reveal a missing patient a pile of bloodied rags left in her place.

Who was this woman?

Where had she gone?

[Topic Left]

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Shuu returned to learn more about what had happened with the woman, and hopefully speak with her, all she found was a pile of rags. She sighed softly. She just wished this crisis hadn't kept her so damn busy, so that she had free time to sit down with every person that moseyed their way into the hospital, but she was short handed as it was and trying so very hard to make sure that everyone that needed it received proper medical care. Only once she finally had a moment to breathe had she returned to the woman, only to find her gone. As frustrating as that was, Shuu knew she couldn't afford to simply stand still and ponder. Too many people needed her help, and she was too thinly spread. With a sad sigh, wishing she could have helped the woman more as all of her wounds were not completely mended, she spun on her heel and headed to the next patient.

As she made her way to the room of the small girl who had been beaten and raped, Shuu found herself cursing the Cabal and everything they had put these citizens through. No one as small and fragile as this girl should have to deal with those kinds of things. That kind of savagery was beyond her. She hoped she could hear from Uri soon....they had some things that needed discussing, and the more she dealt with the more distaste this whole thing left in her mouth.

[Topic Left]

[MFT]
WC: 252

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back