Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Protocol and Procedure [Requesting Passport]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"This is disturbingly inefficient." was the only response the automaton had when he was told that his mission would require him to wait in line at some office just to obtain a passport. Why was the administration unable to provide this to him when he accepted the mission? Ren did not normally care about delays, but the thought of making pointless trips did bring a small tinge of irritation to his otherwise flat expression as the strangely garbed 'child' sat motionlessly in one of the chairs in the overly crowded office. Perhaps he would have a word with the Kazekage upon his return. Surely the man would appreciate any opportunity to minimize inefficiencies inside of the village, he was the sort of man who understood the notion of efficiency.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While Rensuke would perhaps put the complaint to Sousuke, he would first have to suffer his grandmother. The Veteran was today had crossed a line, but then again she was the only one on the line again. The one armed, eye patched veteran was not wearing her military coat it was thrown on the floor and she wore a simple tank top with a pair of black pants torn around the knees and in tatters in others. For a woman of her age - she did not dress like it. She had Sousuke's shade of hair and it was past shoulder length. She wore it as a pony tail

Mako motioned for Rensuke to come forward. She waved him forward. "Alright."<i></i> She reached for her cup of coffee and and emptied a bottle of what was probably some form of cream alcohol into it. It was certainly not professional. "Name. Location of Travel. Time of return?"<i></i> She would ask which was the basic questions. "Oh and where you're going. Know any good alcohol to bring back for me?"<i></i> She asked as she pushed the paperwork forward. "Bring me back something good, and something foreign. Something that burns really well."<i></i> Mako didn't know how old Rensuke was, but given his size - she was of two opinions. The first being that Rensuke was a child, or he was a dwarf. He was probably a dwarf really.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ren stood immediately upon being summoned to the desk. If he was off put by the old woman's dress of demeanor, he didn't seem o show it. "My name is Ren. I will be traveling to the South-east to the coast before requisitioning a ship for transport along the Tea and Fire coastline with my final destination residing within Moon Country. It is difficult to say the exact time of my return, but my estimates would place it within a thirty to forty day window. This is an officially assigned mission from the Kage, and so there may be delays either in transport or the mission itself. I am also unaware of any specific alcoholic beverages that are sold along my intended route, or destination. I will en devour to obtain a sufficiently flammable alcoholic substance for you." He took the pen in hand and began filling out the required forms, his handwriting looked like it was printed from a book, all too neat and straight. "Will you be providing the funding for purchasing the substance, or will that be subsidized by the village?" He looked up from the papers and slid them back over to her, filled out crispy and cleanly.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke warned her about this one. Mako had heard about how at first Sousuke wanted to ignore this person because he was a human puppet. There was something about human puppets that did no click with her mechanical grandson. Sousuke with his metallic limbs might as well be a human puppet himself - but no he was not. He could not get the chakra strings to work properly. Mako lit up a cigarette as he, it? He. It was a he, she listened to him speak. "Yeah. Yeah. Just don't be out for like six years, or six months or in between those time periods. We'd have to deploy an Anbu team to go collect you."<i></i> She explained as she began to apply stamps to the paperwork, Mako's writing was quite messy compared to Ren's. "Another thing you and your leige lord have in common - you handwriting is too damned neat."<i></i> She took his completed form and began to cut out what she needed to form the document. With a burning hot finger tip she sealed the plastic down and took another drag.

She heard him ask the question about how would the drink be paid for. She had a mind to answer the latter of the two - but then suspect Rensuke would go and tell Sousuke, and then Sousuke would be lecturing to her in the most damned monotone voice about how it wasn't right, it was morally corrupted and insane and yadda yadda yadda. Instead Mako stop up patted herself for a moment, found her wallet and threw a yen bill at Rensuke. She didn't throw it at his face, but she watched it whoosh by. "The former. That should be enough. Just don't get caught smuggling the stuff."<i></i> The old veteran would suggest. Usually mechanical people had this thing of taking everything literally. It was annoying - but she had to live with it. Why? Because you couldn't pick your family.

[+1 passport, + IC yen to provide Mako with booze for later]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ren nodded as he listened to the woman speak, he had found that nodding as people talked help to assure them that he had heard what they had said. It was a strange custom, but it had been working well for him, and so who was he to question traditional social customs, at least ones as simple as this. "Understood. It is not my intention to defect from the village, if that is your implication." The yen tumbled and swam through the air as it passed him by. With a stiff and measured kneel, he reached down and picked up the bill before he turned to the desk and took the passport with his other hand. There was something familiar about the woman, some bit of similarity that he could detect, but the other stark contrasts to her blood relative made it impossible for him to connect the dots. "You have my gratitude for the timely requisition of this document. I bid you fair tidings and Suna's blessings." That last part was also part of more customs he had picked up, but again, if it works, it works. He offered her a small rigid bow before he turned from the desk and made his way out from the passport office.

[Exiting Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back