Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Punchy Punchy [Tutor]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori walked alongside Mina, her persona, as their feet crinkled underfoot on the sand within the arena. She didn't like the fact that this arena will filled with sand; the feeling of soft and cool grass would be much more pleasurable than this gritty stuff! Once the two made it to the arena's center, she started to kick the tip of her shoes into the ground, trying to get little particles of rock out from between her bare feet and her shoes. Wearing open-toed shoes made walking in this sand and dirt absolutely obnoxious; though she understood why dirt and sand was used; enough jutsu could ruin the environment and the upkeep of grass would be a burden in an arena meant for shinobi.

Kaori let out a grumble, looking down at the ground as she kicked out some of the bigger pebbles, leaving behind the small ones that she couldn't get out. "Errr, this is so annoying," Kaori squeezed out. "Maybe you should, oh, I don't know, wear normal shoes?" Mina said as she placed a hand upon Kaori's head. Kaori turned to look up towards her with a sour look on her face. "Easy for you to say, Miss 'don't have to travel on foot everywhere'," Kaori let out before Mina let out a shrug.

"You try dying and having your soul put into places," she said with a laugh, instantly causing Kaori to turn her face away from Mina. Those words had cut her deep, feeling somewhat responsible for the reason she can't rest in peace and still blaming herself for her death. Not that there was anything she could do about Mina's spreading cancer at the age of 9. "Well, we got a couple kids showing up, so let's just wait on that," she said before clearing her throat and removing one shoe at a time to dust off her feet and her shoes, using Mina as a crutch to do so.

[Tutor open!]

WC: 326
Total WC: 326 / 1500

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a pretty hot morning for Kira,too hot for him to even wear his favorite jacket but he had to,walking around the street wearing a sleeveless shirt feels a bit weird for him,so he had to brave the heat in order to not look like someone who walked out of the gym that's soaked in sweat like a sponge,while walking he then suddendly halted and by doing so his dog does the same.

"Awwwww Shit!.....i forgot my tutor is today!".

Kira gritted his teeth and ran to where his tutor will take place,while running he then smacks himself for forgetting something like that in which his dog looked at him while he was running as well,concerned on what the hell he's doing,and since he couldn't speak his mind he simple then says it anyway,in his mind.

"What in the world is Kira doing..he almost looks like an idiot on what he's doing".

The dog then stopped and bit Kira's foot which would then cause him to trip,with his falling weight and the grip his dog did to his shoe,both of them got the treatment of pain right at their bodies with Kira falling down,and his large dog whom got flinged up in the air and fell down as well,painfully.

"THE HECK'S WRONG WITH YOU,SLOBBERPUSS?!".

Kira shouted in pain on the ground,wanting to know what was the reason behind this behavior,which the dog then explains as it points a path that seems to be the best shortcut to where they were heading off to,which then Kira looks at while slowly standing up to continue to run at it while running with his dog Katsu,he then said.

"Way to spot this shortcut...but next time...let's try to not trip like idiots".

Then after running,he and his dog was finnaly there,slightly shaken and tired from what they did,along which dust on Kira's jacket which was the effect of him tripping,along with some dust on his face as well which he is currently patting off.

WC:331/1500

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bye Gramps! Got a special training session today. I'll be home at some point!

Daenerisu opens the front door of her house, and hurries outside. She slings her father’s blade over her shoulder and hooks a water bottle to her belt next to her pouch. She only stumbles once as she leaves the small yard and enters the street, a sign that she might be growing in her abilities, but will most likely always be cursed with a hint of clumsiness.

She entered the arena with her sword on her back. She was told to meet a tutor here for a special small group lesson. She doesn't know what the lesson was about having either forgotten it or not been told; she probably was told and she forgot. In any case, Daenerisu walks into the arena with a slight skip in her step and a smile on her face. The longsword bounces on her back as walks. She seems excited to finally have a lesson that she hopes is hands on compared to book learning. She spots Kaori, Mina, and the fellow academy student in the middle and picks up her pace a bit. After approaching, Daenerisu gives the group deep, polite bow, which grows clumsy as the sword on her back slips as she straightens back up. With a huff, she adjusts the strap holding it up.

Hello, I'm Nanjirou Daenerisu. Pleasure to meet you. Is this the the tutoring session? What will we be learning today?

With her other hand, Daenerisu brushes her bangs out of her face from where the fell while she bowed. She looks around the arena while relaxing off a bit from the formality of her introduction. She seems to be slightly bouncing in place a bit as she looks around.

Will anyone else be joining us today?

WC: 304
Total: 304/1500

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori began to sweat in this hot summer sun while wearing this skin-tight leather cat-suit. She grumbled as she pulled a bit on her bras through the fishnet to get some air onto her chest. "I really need to get this altered so I can get some breathing holes in it," she said as her bell rang, seeing the pings return to see two smaller children approaching the center of the coliseum. Mina simply shrugged at Kaori's plight, not capable of feeling the heat of the sun. Can't ask for too much; at least she was a tangible person now instead of a disembodied soul.

The two children stood near her with only one of them introducing themselves. Mina, the blonde wearing the magical girl outfit, bowed deeply to Daenirisu and flashed a big smile. Kaori flicked the bell that rested upon her throat and noticed the child that introduced themselves and Kaori gave them a big smile. "Well, hello Daenirisu and hello," she said in greeting to both children, even noticing the little dog that was with Kira.

Mina shook her head at Daenirisu's question. She gave the girl a wink as stars flew out of her eyes. "Nope, seems like you two are the only ones. Be kind to Kaori-chan, she's still kinda new to this teaching bit," she said in a pleading manner. Kaori turned her head to Mina and gave her a blank stare for a brief moment before swiftly turning her head to look at the students. "Anyway, you are both here today to learn how to use a weapon. Specifically the art of hand-to-hand combat," Kaori said as she turned to look towards the one with the dog.

"Your animal will have to sit this one out. This will be about your actual combat skills, not the dog's," she said before turning to look back towards the group. She balled her hands into a fist causing a blue flame to envelope her arms, summoning a pair of gauntlets. "For full effect, you'll want a weapon that will let you use handseals, which is one of the biggest draws towards unarmed weapons. Unarmed weapons are capable of allowing you to use handseals, which allow you to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, or you may have unarmed weapons that can suppress your target. I, personally, rather be able to use handseals but your preference is your preference. You'll also want to utilize whatever augments upon your weapons that you want," she says as she raised her right hand to show 4 crystal like structures embedded into it.

"Normally, you'd only be able to put 3 augments into your weapon, but I have learned an ability that automatically lets me put an extra augment on my weapon. One that I find especially useful" she stated and nodded, confident in her abilities and augment choices for her main weapon.

She took up an offensive combat stance with her left leg back, having her right arm forward and her left arm over her chest. "You'll want to take up a solid and firm offensive stance when you fight. This serves as both offensive and defensive. Keeps yourself light on your feet and able to throw a swift and calculated punch," she said as she punched the air, a black aura following behind her fists, dissipating a moment after full extension of her arms. That was her favorite unarmed attack; The Fist of Sin, which she could teach these children at another time.

She started to introduce them to the different punches such as jabs, hooks, crosses, and reverses. She displayed these punches for them in great detail. "This part might seem a bit boring, but you gotta know the basics of throwing a punch. Kicks might come later. So show me a few of your punches. I want to see your form before we progress. Just keep throwing punches until I say stop. Me and Mina will be observing and testing your ability to punch," she nodded before standing up, back into a neutral position.

WC: 675
Total WC: 1001 / 1500

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After arriving and taking a very short break as he was a tad tuckered on his way,he then sense via his nose that another individual is coming,as he faced the direction of whsre the person was,he then saw a girl with a sword on her back,and as the girl came near,she then greets Kira,as a sign of courtesy,he then does the same.

"Hello there,name's Inuzuka Kiramaru and yes this will be the tutoring session,and i believe we to be taught..hmmmm something about fighting unarmed,i dunno".

Then as the weird magic person spoke,Kira then faces to her and listens and while he did,he was given a certain instruction to not participate in this tutor as he and the other student are the ones supposed to take this not the dog,Kira shrugged and replied.

"Eh understandable,he's already armed right to the teeth anyway".

Then after that he redirects his attention back ti the tutor to then receive instructions,after a few seconds of listening he then pulls out his knuckle duster from his pockets to then put it on his hand,the fact that it only occupies the space of only two fingers,it is viable to freely use handseals as recommended by the tutor. Then while he did so,he again faces his tutor for the next instruction to be given to them.

As Kira receives yet again another set of instructions he then took a solid and firm as instructed,similar to a boxer's stance which works well as an offensive and as a defensive stance as well,then after that he watches the tutor perform several punches which made Kira assume that the teacher will also instruct them to do the same,and his guess was right as the teacher then said that they should perfom the same punches,whuch Kira then did by performing two jabs,a left hook and a liver shot or liver shot which is a self-explanatory move that targets the liver.

WC:649/1500

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's nice to meet all of you.” Daenerisu acknowledges the three and turns to the cute blonde with the adorable star wink. “I’ll make sure to try my best and listen to everything Kaori-sensei."

Daenerisu listens as Kaori explains the day's lesson and almost loses her attention before it is yanked back by Kaori seemingly summoning her gauntlets from thin air.

So those crystals change your weapon? What do they do?

She asks as Kaori as she shows off the weapons with the additional augmentation. As Kaori finishes showing off the gauntlets, Daenerisu attempts to strike the same stance that her teacher did, but it appears awkward as she is used to holding her sword out in front of her defensively and not her fists. She strikes out with a solid punch, but lacks most of the grace that was is Kaori’s punch. She also notices that she doesn't produce a black aura.

Was that aura something special you can do? Or can anyone learn it with enough practice?

As the lesson continues, Daenerisu attempts to throw the same jabs, hooks, and punches as her teacher, but as she grows tired a feeling that the punches are pointless when she should be practicing with her sword. She throws a jab, but overextends. The blonde Nanjirou almost loses her balance, narrowly managing to right herself, but not with the longsword on her back giving her a nice little pop on the back.

Daenerisu takes a deep breath, readjusts the sword on her back so that it won't pop her again if she messes up, and returns to her practice. The usual smile seems to have faded into a determined look as she does her best to copy what Kaori had shown them.

WC: 291
Total: 595/1500

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being called 'sensei' was still a bit weird to her, but it was something would ultimately have to get used to. A question was posed before the duo got into their fighting stances to throw punches, causing Kaori to think for a moment before answering. "These augments are a trade secret. Don't wanna tell too many people what you're fighting with as people would know how to counter your style. But the one thing I CAN tell you is," she said as she pointed to one of the four crystals upon her gauntlet. "This one, right there, allows me to attack a wide area, basically turning my attacks into an 'area of effect'. This is especially useful for encountering clones," she explained. She didn't want to give away too much information in the event there are too many ears around.

Another question was posed and Kaori simply laughed and waved the idea off. "The blue flame is just dramatic flare," she said with a bit of a giggle. "Looks pretty cool, huh?" she asked. She took used her left hand to click the bell upon her throat to get another good look at the area around her. It was after this that the two started to throw punches. This was when Mina stepped in to observe their stances and their punching power. She nodded her head as she watched them dutifully throw punch after punch. She turned to look towards Kaori for a moment and gave the blind-girl a thumbs up. A stupid look came across Mina's face, almost forgetting that Kaori went blind and decided to verbalize the 'thumbs up'.

"Their punches seem solid enough," Mina stated before Kaori nodded and responded with, "Alright, you two, you can relax," she said before thinking of what to do next. She didn't take the time to think of any actual curriculum for this. While she was thinking, Mina looked at Kiramaru's claws and "Oooooh! What big claws you have! It seems like you can Punch and Slash with the same weapon! So cool!" Mina stated. She, herself, didn't know much about the Inuzuka lineage. She knew they normally carried around cute puppies. As much as she wanted to 'break character' by going over to the puppy and pet it and giving it all the attention in the world -- she wasn't able to, lest she wanted to face Kaori's wrath. It was then that Mina also spotted the girl with a sword strapped to her back. "Ooooh! A big sword too!" she said, looking at the big and powerful weapon.

"Alright. Now that you two have been assessed on your abilities, I want to show you a couple things that you could do with a fist-weapon," she said as she took up an old Hyuuga stance. Certainly, she doesn't have the capacity to see chakra systems, but old habits died hard. Mina sprung into action and with little swing of her hand, a brick appeared in her hand. She walked over to Kaori and held the brick only for Kaori to punch into and through the brick, barely missing Mina's face. She coughed a little bit as the brick's dust flew into her face and up her nose a bit. She let out a little sneeze before turning to look towards the group.

"When you punch, it isn't just punching that's good enough. You have to also have the follow-through. This is where all of your power will be in a punch. The majority of your power will come from your hips," she said as she placed her hands upon her hips and showed them her hip's rotating into a punch in slow-motion. "This is where the power in your punches are and make the movements of your hips snappy! Otherwise you'll have a lot less power. So, one at a time, I want you both to show your ability to follow-up on your punches by running your fists through this brick, which Mina will hold up," she said as she held her hand up, as if to display Mina.

Mina nodded and held up a brick for the first one to come and attempt to punch through. Once the first one broke a brick, she will produce another one for the next student to come and demolish. She will do this as long as she had to until Kaori felt it was satisfactory.

WC: 731
Total WC: 1732 / 1500

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daenerisu sat down on the ground as Kaori gave them a break. She wipes some sweat from her brow and pulls the bottle of water off her belt. After taking a big pull from the bottle, she capped it and looked over at Mina as she complimented the puppy. She recognizes a similar desire in Mina to give the puppy all the loving in the world, but, unlike Mina, her restraint came from the fact that she was tired and out of breath. She wanted to cherish the break they were given while Kaori tried to come up with their next practice on the spot. A smile spreads across her face as Mina mentioned the sword. She pulls the sword sheath and all off her back and lays it across her lap. She lays her hand on the hilt as she looks down at it.

Yes it is a big sword. It was a gift from my grandfather. Apparently, it belonged to my father and hopefully I'll grow into it one day.

Danii watches from her seated position as Kaori demonstrates how to punch and break a brick without hurting oneself. She also gives Mina a curious look when the girl appeared to pull a brick out of nowhere, but decides not to ask questions. Her mouth hangs open in awe as she watches Kaori do more than just break the brick, but the look of awe is replaced by an only slightly stifled laugh as the dust covers Kaori’s face and causes her to sneeze. Danii jumped up and put her sword back on her back as she walked over to Mina.

I'll go first I guess.

She aligns herself in front of Mina waiting for the girl to get another brick ready. As she focuses on her fist, she swings and hits the brick with the flat of her fist.

Ow"

She shakes her hand trying to fling the pain away. As she does that, she thinks about what she did wrong and a voice seemingly in the back of her head reminds her to use her whole body and hit with knuckles not the flat part of her fist.

Ok, let me try again.

Danii lines herself back up and swings again. This time, she remembers to push off with her forward foot, swing her hips, and hit with the correct part of the fist. Her effort rewards her with a small, but noticeable crack in the brick.

That was closer!

She continues working on her form and timing until she delivers a straight punch using her whole body. She manages to break the the brick, but not in nearly as spectacular display as Kaori did. She looks over to Kaori with a big grin on her face while still holding her fist in front of her. She seems to not even notice the little bit of blood on her fist from a couple of scraped knuckles.

I did it!!! Did I do it right? Any pointers?

WC: 500
Total: 1095

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kira took a break as allowed by the teacher,while he did so,he hears the floating woman say something about his claws being a good weapon for both slashing and unarmed,the woman was pretty much right with that fact,then after the woman pauses for a moment he then replies.

"Claws?...hmmm i prefer the term fingernails as it sounds less threatening hehe....but hey,whatever floats yer ship ma'am....or boat...whatever where's the difference anyway they both float".

Kira replies with a smile,but with a slight bump as he tried to say some term that gave him some confusion between ship and boat,because in his point of view they have no difference they just float and move on water,Then as Kaori then teaches them how to punch(and how to have good hips) Kira attentively watches...very but after realizing he's been looking at that ruler,extending lengthy hip,he mentally gives himself an uppercut for doing which he shouts to himself in his subconsciousness.

"What the fuck are you doing idiot!? If they notice this shit you're doing,you'll be in for a knuckle sandwich up your face!".

Kira bites his tounge and stops looking at the hips but on the entire body instead so that he won't be assumed to be a some pervert looking at the teacher's hips,then as the teacher's assistant,the floating lady fairy? Whatever pulls out a brick in which the teacher demonstrates a powerful punch upon the brick which blasted it to small chunks of rock,Kira then sneezes loudly as a result because unlike other people,Inuzukas like him tend to have very sensitive noses which could mean the slightest amount of dust that cannot affect a normal human would be a different story to an Inuzuka.

After sneezing,he then watches and lets the girl go first on destroying the brick,as he didn't mind much,he watches the girl perform her first hit on the brick,pretty unsuccessful which Kira comments on as he said a word that's usually said to express their pain.

"Ouch...".

Then after the girl punched again,he noticed the newly formed crack she made on the brick,after that the girl sends her blow again on the brick,where she finnaly destroys the brick,after she did so Kira stands up and walks to them for his turn to destroy the block of stone.

At first blow,it was an unsuccessful attempt as not even a scratch appeared on the brick,at second attempt it was yet again fruitful not,then at his third attempt,he stopped halfway in punching it as he realized he had not been moving his hips as he hit the brick,then after that he gave his third blow on the brick,this time he moves his hips along which gave the much needed force to destroy the brick.

"Finnaly...that thing broke".

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori turned her face towards the boy that uppercutted himself. "Focus on punching the block, nor yourself. We aren't brutes here, so pay attention," she said. She was blind so she didn't notice the boy staring at her, measuring her up. Mina did, but Mina wasn't going to tell Kaori about the boy's prowling eyes. Mina simply eyeballed the boy for a brief moment, just enough to let him know that she noticed. And just like that, Mina's attitude quickly changed.

Mina glowed with admiration about a family sword. It was such a cool idea! Too bad she wasn't alive and is stuck to being Kaori's persona, otherwise she'd think of something cool like that! Mina cleared her throat and held the brick firmly in her hand as Daenerisu attempted to punch through the brick. Neither Kaori nor Mina thought that these kids would be able to punch through, and with enough exertion and determination, the child's fist rammed straight through the brick, causing Mina to drop the two halves and clap with both of her hands. Kaori heard the crushing of the bricks and smiled with a nod.

Mina chimed in after she was asked for input. "Nope! Your form looked good and you had good follow-through! All you really need to do is work on your strength and you should become an absolute monster!" she said, slapping her hands to pat off the dust from the bricks. Mina thought for a moment before thinking about it, placing her hands upon her hips. "Well, I guess just like using your sword, you should also strengthen your hips," she said patting her hips with her hand, kicking up a small plume of finely powdered dust.

She moved her hands up to a clasped position, holding her hand next to her face. With a big smile, Mina shouted, "But you did great! Now it's his turn!" she said as she formed another brick in her hands, holding it as firmly as she did for Daenerisu. Just like the other, it took them 3 shots to break the brick. Kaori turned her head slightly, noticing the sound of the boy pulling back his punch. She thought inquisitively and in a puzzled manner why he'd pull his punch. Mina, however, saw this and continued to eyeball the boy; unlike him eyeballing her, she didn't do it in a sexual manner. After the third strike, she eyeballed the boy and dropped the bricks.

Mina didn't have the same capacity to tease people like Kaori does. Kaori would have probably shown a bit more of her hip just to fluster the boy, but Mina had no desire to do that. "Well, at least you learned half-way how to throw a punch," Mina said with a level voice, the kind of voice Kaori would consider a 'let's get this over with' voice.

Kaori stepped up while Mina left to go clean off her hands, leaving it to just her and the students. "Well, you two now realize that using your hips and following through can create some amazing results," she said as she moved her hand to draw their attention down to the pile of bricks. "Just keep in mind that not every punch needs to be a 'kill punch'. Some punches can be used to wear down an opponent. Something like a jab or two," she said as she took an offensive stance similar to a boxing stance and punched a couple times with lightning speed with her forward right hand. She did this a couple times and started displaying a flurry of punches ranging from straights, hooks, uppercuts, and reverses. A single punch wouldn't do much in an actual fight; interesting for manga, but an actual fight would require a LOT more than a single punch.

At this time, Mina returned and stood behind Kaori and off to her side, eyeballing Kiramaru for a moment before turning her eyes towards Daenirisu and flashed her a big smile. There was an awkward moment of silence before Kaori turned towards Mina and asked what to do. With a bit of silent guidance from Mina, Kaori turned around and looked towards the two. "Oh! How about you two show off your new punching skills on one another for a quick spar?" she said confidently.

WC: 717
Total WC: 2449 / 1500

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daenerisu blushes at the compliments and nods as she listens to the pointers. After backing up a bit, she sits back down to watch as Kiramaru took his turn at the exercise. She was surprised when Kiramaru managed to break the brick in only three punches. He seemed to be a much quicker learner than she was. As Kiramaru finished his turn, Danii stood back up and wiped the dust from the exercise off of herself.

OK! We finished that assignment! What next?

Danii watched as Kaori explained and illustrated the different types of punches. This was an area of combat that she had never really studied. She was confident that she could hold her own in a fist fight, but she was slowly realized how quickly she would be overwhelmed by someone who put time into training with their fists as their primary weapons. Then again, she could probably do the same to someone else in a s sword fight. As she listens to Kaori talk, she gets distracted by Mina reappearing. She watches as the woman glares at the other student and isn’t quite sure what he did to make Mina dislike him, but she is glad that she didn’t get on the girl’s bad side as she returns the big smile back to her teacher’s… assistant… co-teacher… whatever.

A spar? That sounds fun!

She jumps up and takes the sword off her back and places it to the side. She didn’t want it to get in the way as she worked on her new skills. She got ready in a defensive stance with her hands covering her face like Kaori had shown them. She began bouncing from one foot to the other like she saw someone else do once before in a fight.

I’m ready to go!

WC: 300
Total: 1395

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
10% Scared,70% Confused and 20% of "What is happening".That was the brew mixing in Kira's mind as the woman ghost floaty fairy thing started to glare at him,Kira bit his lower lip,analyzing what happened moments ago so that he knows what would be the reason behind the woman's look at him,then after that he then sat down scratching his head whilst saying the endless loop oh "uhhhhh" in his mind as he analyzed the situation,then as he remmembered that he had an unintentional,overdue sightseeing on his teacher's hips,realizing this made him snap his fingers very quickly then as he did so he then stood up at the mention of a spar,the thought of such activity made Kira smile as he finally found something fun to do.

"Let's make ready to throw hands,Daenerisu".

Kira said to her as he then assumed a stance unlike her's which does not block the face,his form was one from some martial art,with the palm of his left hand pointing at her and his clenched right fist under his chest,a simple form which could be used in a variety of ways like:catching a punch with the left hand to then throw away his opponent's arm to then give a good and accurate blow right at the belly or by doing the first move by faking a punch to let her guard down on certain areas in which he gives a few blows,both have the same final step to give blows,those blows have to be powerful enough to make his opponent vulnerable for the next volley of hits,but before all that.Kira pulls out a small rectangular sachet and then opening it to pull out a peice of gum which he then swallows and chews which is the primary purpose of it,the secondary purpose is to mitigate his temper so that he won't go ham in the spar and badly injure him and/or his opponent

"Ready when you are....don't worry...I'll go smoothly".

Kira said to her and smiled as he finished speaking,a reassurance that she won't get too beaten might to calm his opponent...a bit....or well..it depends.

WC:349

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori focused her eyes on the two before they began their scuffle. She was able to clearly see their shadows as they moved around in the quick skirmish. Once she felt that the two did well enough, she held up her hand and shouted, "Alright, that's enough!" she said before clearing her throat and walked over to the two with a big smile. Mina approached behind Kaori, still having a stern look on her face, avoiding any eye-contact with Kiramaru. Due to Mina being the only one able to actually see the action, she gave her examination of what she saw.

After she gave the children her assessment, Mina simply stated. "You two have improved a lot since arriving here! Make sure you guys practice those fundamentals," she said as she turned to look towards Daenirisu and fist-pumps the air. "Should help with your swordsmanship too! You guys are going to be great fighters!" she said before winking at the two and giving them the 'peace sign', striking a confident stance.

Seeing bits and pieces of this from her sonar, Kaori turned to look towards Mina. Once she had finished her little magical girl spiel, she turned to look towards the students. "Next time, we can do something a bit more practical if you would like. All weapons permitted, of course," she said as she looked towards Deinirisu's general direction and then turns to look towards Kiramaru. "Animal included. Though, you should probably do a class on synchronizing with your partner," she said with a nod.

Kaori raised a hand and waved at the two. Alcohol was calling her and these kids were now holding her up.

[Topic Left]

WC: 277
Total WC: 2726 / 1500

[I'll leave Mina's examination of the fight entirely up to you guys as I'm trying to wrap up this tutor]
[Also, be sure to post your final totals on your last post to help out the training mods]

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unlike her opponent, Daenerisu doesn't take it easy in the spar. She gives it her all and makes sure to follow the advice Kaori and Mina had given her. She pushed herself harder as she felt that Kiramaru was looking down on her with his comment about ‘going smoothly’ against her. She gave as good as she took, maybe even better at times. When Kaori finally called it off, Danii stepped back and wiped some sweat from her brow while panting. She listened to Mina’s assessment while catching her breath. The bruises she received seemed to lighten with each breath she took.

“Thank you Kaori-sensei. And you too Mina-sensei."

Danii gave a polite, but slightly clumsy bow to each of them. As she rose, she looked at Mina and returned her peace sign with one of her own accompanied by a big grin.

“It was really fun!”

She picked up her sword and slung it back over her shoulder. With a final wave goodbye, she turned on scurried on home to get cleaned up.

WC: 174
Total: 1569

[Topic left]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the fight started,Kira noticed the girl wasn't going to take this matter slow,rather than that she was trying to overpower him,it seems like she got angry from his statement of him going smoothly,because of this Kira realized that she needs to learn a little and suprising fact between two words his opponent might have mistaken for.

"When i say go smoothly,i meant I'll be performing the move smoothly. Remmember,soft and smooth might sound the same but no".

Kira said while avoiding most of her punches and moving sideways and such to not get hit,then while doing so,he also waits for a moment to catch a stray hand from her.

"Imagine this...a sack of feathers,imagine touching it,now imagine a peice of glass touch it,notice how there are no bumps on it? Just a clean plane of heated sand,now that's smoothnhow about the sack of feathers? notice how it's so malleable,that is soft".

While talking,Kira made one of his last moves,as he catched her hand and then attempted to send off a blow right to her cheek,his fist came dangerously close but he stopped,pulled back,let go of her restrained arm.

"Maybe i won't do it this time maybe later can't mess up a pretty face...Anyways bye everyone,hope to see you all soon".

Kira said to her as their teacher ended the fight with her call,after the fight and tutor was done,Kira bids farewell to them,nods to the dog and then walks off...not heading home but to other matters.

[Topic Left]
WC:1685/1500

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back