Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Punishment (Private: Shin, Shin, my NPC)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled-1.jpg
Baby_zps600da373.jpg

Isaki Karei - Isaki Kanyuu​

The wife of Kushin had been summoned to the Raikage's office. Regarding what she wasn't sure, but she dressed for the part, a long sheer flowing dress revealing all her curves. One might think it was something closer to a nightgown if it weren't so long, yet she was proud of her body. Too proud Kushin thought, and she knew how jealous she made her husband, how she tortured him. Though it wasn't entirely his fault that she'd been cast into this life, it was her duty after all, she had been ordered to do this and this had been her fate from the moment she'd been born. She was just making the most of what she had to work with.

She carried her child with her to the meeting, young Kanyuu looked about him following anything which moved with baby-like interest. No matter what she did to her husband she knew she had him imprisoned because this child was his, and he knew that.

So why was she suddenly summoned to the Raikage Office?

She entered the lobby and let the receptionist know that she had arrived for her appointment.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Akatora Shin sat cross-legged on the floor inside the lobby, using a thread and needle to patch up his recently eviscerated teddy bear.

"Sumimasen, Okami-sama," he whispered to the stuffed animal as he finished sewing its limp body together. "You're all I have now."

He scanned his surroundings, wary that any moment a mob of over-zealous bigots could barge through that door and be done with his wretched existence. After all, Shin now knew that murdering his parents had only earned him the ire of his hometown in Lightning Country; that this sanctuary hidden in the clouds could possibly be another one of his delusions.

But how could it be, when everything seemed so tangible? Even the woman anf her child who had just entered and their indifference seemed genuine.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hitomi_resize.png

Hitomi ~ Private Secretary and Head of Logistics​

The wife of the medical sennin walked by Hitomi's desk with her baby cuddled against her chest. The woman did not seemed properly dressed in mostly light dress. The material was clearly made for nightwear but the woman did not seemed to be concerned with what she was actually wearing. Hitomi could not help but raised her eyebrow as the salacious got closer.

"Yes, the raikage wished to speak with you on a certain matter. If you don't mind waiting for him I will tell him you have arrived." Hitomi replied as she pointed toward the comfortable velvet red sofas at the back. There was a small young boy sitting alone playing with what appeared to be a stuff bear. Hitomi's lifted her purple nail as she activated the hidden transmitter in her ear. "Hayata-sama, Lady Karei is here to see you as well Akatora Shin....Yes, I will let them know." Hitomi brought her attention back to the young woman. "He will arrive in a few minutes. If you need anything else just let me know." She said.

...​

As Hitomi had stated it only took a few minutes before Hayata Shin had arrived. It was hard to missed the spectacle man walked through the lobby. He greeted the two and asked them to join him at his office. The office felt rather small despite the actual real estate. The cause of this illusion was due to the arrays of bookshelves that hugged against the walls. The office had a antique feel to it given the amount of wooden and smooth metal that surrounded them. At the far left there was a wide glass curtain wall bringing the gentle rays of the sunlight. There were books and scrolls all over the place but in a very neat and organized manner.

"I apologize for the abrupt meeting, I know you are very busy Lady Karei. I hope your son is doing well." Shin said as he smiled as the young boy." Shin turned toward the boy gripping his only comrade. "I am glad that you came, Shin-san". The raikage said smiling as he patted the boy on his small shoulders.

"Please, take a seat." Shin suggested the two of them as his maneuvered his hand toward the two cushioned chair in front of his desk.

"I call you here to discuss a proposition. First, I would like to talk about your husband, Lady Karei. His behavior and attitudes around the village has always caused me to worry. I felt that in time he would begin adjust in his new position as medical sennin; however, time has not shown this to be true. You may have heard the recent death of a young genin named Haru. He intented to leave the village illicitly and Kushin was the one who apprehended him. Unfortunately, he did not properly subdue him causing Haru to be killed in battle. There was no reason why the boy had to die and I do not feel Kushin understands this. You know him better than I would you disagree with me?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled-1.jpg
Baby_zps600da373.jpg

So she was here at the beck and call of the Raikage and at the same time so was this boy holding onto a half-destroyed teddy bear. What on earth this could be about only whichever god was listening would know, she had always doubted any of course, but that was her, and her husband had warned her against voicing this opinion in what was a very religious society... aka Cloud.

She nodded to the Raikage who acknowledged her son which was staring at anything that moved... at this moment in time that meant the Raikage or the other child... or the other child's teddy. And thus grabby hands were made, he wanted the teddy, but his mother was ignoring him.

Her husband was to blame for this apparently. The Raikage was concerned about how he went about his business... and as nice as all that sounded it wasn't really any of her concern and so she politely nodded and listened while at the same time not caring. The Raikage said something about him adjusting, she held back any snort or laugh at the idea of her husband changing, the village was more likely to do that than he was. She hadn't heard about any recent death, they lived in a shinobi village, why on earth would the death of some genin matter? It happened all the time, one more wouldn't change anything. The boy had attempted to commit treason and her husband stopped him? So why was this a bad thing? Now she was curious. She'd never really payed any attention to the laws and protocols of Cloud having come from Mist herself, she just assumed the laws would be similar. But her husband was apparently being told off for killing someone who wanted to commit treason.

Her eyes suddenly focused more on the Raikage and she began to take note of what was actually being said.

Her voice was clear, light and with a hint of amusement she voiced her thoughts, also answering the Raikage's question.

I think that my husband would understand that killing someone who had given up on those who had provided for him and had the ability to grow into something which threatened the village, and thus endanger everyone and everything he loves, would be of benefit to the village.

Why would Kushin kill someone he didn't have to? She knew him only as the subdued pathetic lump of man she bossed around and ignored. Her effective slave for all intents and purposes, he wasn't someone to fear. Yes he'd saved her life that once, but that was luck more than skill, she knew that. That he was a Sennin didn't matter to her, he was Sennin of the medical branch, that didn't mean power, that meant intelligence and that she knew he was full of. Even if it was in such a pathetic worm. She had bore his child, she had done her duty by him and her family with that.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin followed the man, the woman, and her baby into the book-lined office and resumed his cross-legged position on the floor, clinging to his teddy bear. The boy's body twitched slightly as the Raikage pat him on his shoulder. Anxious concerns about his fate had yet to be quelled, but the owner of the office had displayed such genuine amiability and hospitality towards him that he refrained from fleeing the office--or attempting to cut his way out with the rusted kunai he kept as a memento.

As the two adults began discussing their own matters, however, Shin's attention to them waned, the baby reaching towards his teddy bear more interesting than their diplomatic banter.

At first, the boy wrapped his arms around his inanimate friend and protected it from the baby's greedy grasp. Then he held the stuffed animal away from his body and stared into its buttons eyes.

"What's that Okami-sama?" he whispered as quietly as possible so as not to interrupt the dull conversation. "I guess that's true: I don't want him to think I'm mean and evil."

Shin arose to all fours, shuffled his way over to the woman and her baby, and handed the raggedy toy to the child.

"Take good care of him," he said before returning to his original spot.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Interesting" Shin said as he folded his fingers contemplating on what Karei had to say. Shin would have completely agreed with her if it were fifteen years ago. He still remember that somber day when he was attending a Dyu Reikon a man accused of treason similar to Haru. He was a very close friend of Takaki Masao who was with him during his time of troubles. It was unfortunate that his actions led to his death but at the time Shin could not see it that way. Shin simiply defamed him as a useless tool that needed to be thrown aside for a better one. There was no doubt that Shin was correct; his statements completely logical in every way. Yet, over the years his behavior changed and it was mostly due to his mother. The woman who held no ill will to the village who cast her aside as if she was not there. His father gave his life to find a cure to save her even though he had married her only to study her skills. Sometimes, Shin wondered if he had not known his mother or her agape love he would have been in the same position like his uncle, cold and completely calculating.

"It would seem by your logic your husband fills that anyone who fits these parameters should be killed. The only thing he is seemly ignoring that everyone is capable of being a threat to the village. My desire is for him to save these individuals rather than destroying them." Shin said. His gray eyes peeked out of his tinted glasses as he glanced as the young boy rising to give his teddy bare to the young Kanyuu.

"The young boy here has been accused of slaughtering his own family; he firmly believes he is evil incarnate. All logic dictates that this boy must be killed, yet I ask of you to take him in as your own as well as Kushin. Let this boy be a hope to all of Kumogakure that there is redemption for everyone. In time, Kushin will begin to believe this too."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled-1.jpg
Baby_zps600da373.jpg

The baby's eyes grew wide and watery as it received the torn up teddy. Staring into the glassy eyes of the stuffed toy it was as though it had been given the greatest gift ever.

Unaware of the baby having received the object of its desire Karei listened to the Raikage's speel.

She didn't really care about what Shin had taken from her reaction. She didn't really know her husband and was making assumptions based on her own personal dealings with him, and she didn't really care about Shin's thoughts on saving people either, it had nothing to do with her and she wasn't trained enough to go about killing anyone anyway.

Standing motionless she continued to listen, boredom flooding her, if it wasn't the Raikage she'd have walked away by now. Yet then he said that they were to take care of the boy. Wait, hadn't he just been described as a kid who thought of himself as pure evil? Didn't the Raikage just say he killed his last family!?!

You want him to murder us as well? She said with an expression of horror on her face. She looked at the child near her whose toy was now bouncing up and down in the clutches of Kanyuu.

Kanyuu drop that right now! She demanded, now aware that her child was holding something which she wouldn't see fit to clean her toilet with. But the baby's eyes narrowed, the toy stopped bouncing, and suddenly was clutched tightly in his arms. His desire had been gained, and a death stare between mother and son occurred. Although the word "no" was not audibly heard, it was clearly demonstrated.

Kanyuu. I'll tell your father that you were a naughty boy. Unfortunately this was the only thing that worked on the baby now. The threat of his father. Though Karei didn't know why this was, whenever they ended up in a massive argument and she didn't use the father card she would end up frozen, unable to move, while the baby would go about its business as though she didn't exist, until the baby fell asleep. Kanyuu's determination wavered, looking at the teddy an apologetic look crossed over his face and then to the boy he outstretched his arm to hand the toy back, just as had been done the other way around a minute before.

Having seemingly won the battle with her baby boy Karei looked at the Raikage I understand that this is an order and of course cannot refuse. But how is it that you can think that placing a child capable of murder into a family with a young, defenseless, babe in it and justify this as being the right thing is beyond me.

It was her defeated statement, she hoped that it would be enough to make the Raikage change his mind. Though whether she was referring to Kanyuu or herself as the 'young, defenseless, babe' no-one would ever know.

[OOC: I assumed we didn't know those details, but that's okay, I'll assume we had some shinobi go out and find intel or something and that someone matching his description with a history was found and that little Shin is happy with his character having admitted to stuff which could have lead to Shin (of the Hayata flavour) to the conclusions that he stated. If this isn't the case then let pm's occur and changes be made to posts.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin looked up at the Raikage with wide eyes as the latter summarized the former's past, present, and future.

Can I really change who I am? he pondered silently.

He closed his eyes and mentally recalled the events that lead to him being in this room. Lost in thought, he only opened his eyes because of the abrupt noise of his supposed foster mother challenging her biological son to drop his newly-acquired teddy bear. The boy glared at the woman and uttered a deep growl. His eyes then wondered towards his supposed foster brother, who by now was holding the toy out towards him.

Shin sighed and reluctantly took the toy back. "Sumimasen, little bro," he apologized with a weak smile. Giving the woman one last hateful glare before returning to his spot on the floor.

Maybe I was wrong. . . .

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin sighed. It could not be helped. Shin could not expect her to agree with him but as Raikage she was obligated to listen to him. However, it was possible that Shin could be wrong. He looked at the boy laying on the floor and notice the boy's change in form as he sense deep content for the woman. In the long run, Shin firmly believe that this would be good for the both of them.

"I am not ordering you to do anything, Lady Karei. I am asking you to do this for this child's wellbeing. Like I said before anyone is capable of evil the question remains if you allow this to define you. Will you allow this boy's past define him? I am certain that if this was Kanyuu you would not." Shin said.

[Well I have not gotten a pm from Shin so I am going to say this is fine. The history that I stated was general

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled-1.jpg
Baby_zps600da373.jpg

She wanted to glare at the Raikage, if it was Kushin before her she would slap him. But it wasn't. If it had been Kanyuu who had killed his family then she could not decide on what she would do... because she'd have been killed!

Looking down at the child and then back at the Raikage she barely held herself back from saying something she'd regret and instead between clenched teeth said As it is your will, Raikage-sama. practically spitting the sama.

Turning she walked towards the door, turning her head around to address the child which was now under her care Come on then. She said, pretty much an order.

Kanyuu waved to Shin over his mother's shoulder and then watched the boy with his teddy as he would follow.

[topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin looked up towards the Raikage in disbelief as his new foster mother commanded him to follow her and her baby out of the office and to what he guessed would be their home.

I don't remember my mom being this evil. . . . But maybe that's what Raikage-sama means. . . .

Sighing as he came to this conclusion, the boy trotted after the woman on his feet and knuckles, his teddy bear gripped firmly by the ear with his teeth. But before he crossed the threshold, he turned towards the Raikage once more, spoke a few parting words, then continued out the door.

"Thank you."

[Topic Left]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman still held her choleric temperament as she grudgingly agree to Shin's suggestion. Clearly, Karei believed that he was instructed her to take care of this young boy rather than taking care of the boy for the boy's own sake. Shin had already got a peek at how the two were raising his son using fear to control him, contrary to his mother's graceful touch toward him. She knew exactly how to reprimand Shin without raising her voice, granted the Mishima were known for the extraordinary control and reserve even for an emotional woman as his mother.

There was not much for Shin to say except watch as the the boy and the woman left the room. A few moment before the boy left his office he showed his appreciate speaking in a soft voice.

"Thank you."

Shin nodded his head as he waved back. Hopefully, in time Isaki Karei and Isaki Kushin would soften their hearts for the people of Kumogakure.

[Leaving Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back