Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pure Imagination. [Open]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
upAGQj4.jpg

'Yeah, looks rather nice~'

Simply put, there were too many types of crap you see around this village to not take a sit back and rest from time to time. Right? Zo wanted to figure these things out on his down time. Especially, now that he had one more day of down time. An off day between shifts but the call of the ANBU was a twenty-four seven job. Though, he didnt take it so heavily. He just basically hide in plain sight and didnt mix his personal life with other things with his work. It was hard though, but Zo was definitely the type to drink and smoke on occasion two things that if the Sennin found out he'd be out of a job and a position. To others he was just a simple Chuunin... to his ANBU life he was more. Known as 'Mori' the agent of Gaia.

'Hm~ Seems I'm alone.' Never liking the segregation of male and female hot springs he'd always venture into he co-ed part. Better conversation was to be sparked in such situations. Thinking to himself as he approached in the middle of the day he would silently change and position himself in the warm embrace of the springs. It was nice... and he simply hung a towel over his head as he hummed slightly to himself. Maybe he would have someone join him. Maybe it would be different this time... unlike last time where he nearly made a fool of himself drinking too much and acting out. Though he somehow dodged that bullet.

Who knows... He might gain a new friend.

[MFT]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oh?"
questioned Fuun as she entered the co-ed bathing area. She didn't predict anyone to be in here at the time, let alone a man. Though perhaps she secretly wanted one to be. Men were always perverted and often came here in hopes of a woman to join them.

She reached behind her back and began to wrap up her long braids of blue hair so that they would be safe from her prolonged period of relaxation in the springs. With a tilted head, she looked up at him whilst biting her bottom lip. He was a cute one after all. But most of the men in this place were boring and devoid of any excitement; something that Fuun required to keep her mind off of the frivolities of life.

"You don't look the type to object to a beautiful young maiden joining you, so I'm not even gonna ask permission." she commented confidently before unclasping the several buckles that kept her lack of a halter top in place. Following that were her shorts, and yes, there was a noticeable lack of underwear. No one had time for panties these days. Especially when they were so daintily made those days.

"So what's a pervert like you doing here?" she asked. Fuun stepped into the water, her blue pedicure popping against the neutral tons of the floor. She floated towards him, waiting for an answer, those bright eyes staring deep into his soul. Not to far below, another piece of her anatomy stared back at him. Was he a pervert like she assumed? Or was he immune to her charms? The real question is, which type of man was she looking for.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SOTfUiF.jpg

As it would seem he would sit there for a while, alone as he gazed up into the night sky as the stars seemed to Shimmer. It was odd for him to be alone... then again the Co-ed section of the springs seemed to be the one that was least populated because of perverted men. Then again, one could come into questioning of Zo's mindset. He came looking for a friend, of course. He was looking for something more than just that though... A nice float when you rock the boat would be nice. . . oh well. . . All hope had been lost until he heard her. Then leaned his head forward taking his lazy gaze away from the sky to connect with the approaching woman. She seemed light enough on her feet though that she could pass ANBU without trying. Like a slippery culprit that assassinated foes with relative ease.

"Eh~ Its fine~ I dont mind at all. . .", however, she seemed like the type that got told she was cute and such all the time. Which she was but he wasnt about to play that game. He bit his lip though looking at her as she looked at him as well. He couldnt help it. She was gorgeous. But he wouldnt let his mind be swayed just yet. Yanno, playing the field was fun when you had something to chase after. You never wanted to play your hand outright. Because you could get burned with that four of a kind when all you had was a full house. Playing with house money though, you could never lose. He thought to lazily answer her... but the first thing that came out was...

"Should be askin' yaself that~", he'd lean back and smile looking up to the sky for a moment more before turning his full attention to her, chuckling a bit at the notion that he was going to see how far this rabbit hole would lead him. "Though, I must say, if I was... It's worked out with your arrival in the least...", then the smirk before he'd reach behind him slowly gaining his pants pockets and pulling out his cigarette lighting it with a huff of heated chakra from his lips. He hated fire jutsu, but it helped in times like this.

ErfoNgL.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She paused for a moment in the water, not expecting that kind of response. But that was for but a moment before she continued her venture towards the man. "You aren't wrong..." she toyed playfully, a half smile dancing across her face. Fuun watched as he fetched a cigarette from his shorts and that gave her enough time to get quite close to him. What an opportune time to attack, were he her target.

"Why don't you gimmie some of that?" she cooed. She propped herself out of the water with her knees and puckered her lips forward as if seeking a kiss. Fuun wasn't a habitual smoker, nor did she have any addictive traits. But she did try literally anything that was presented to her and cigarettes were one of the few that she loved doing socially.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SOTfUiF.jpg

"Hm. Maybe I'm not~ but surely you'll be hell bent on finding out.", the chase had begun on this night. His crimson hues gazing down at the woman as she made her approach... though if she was any sort of assassin she could've had an opening to take his life. However, Zo wasnt anyone special. He was simply just an ANBU with the goal on becoming Captain or more so he could change things. ANBU were in a decline. And there were no signs of things getting any better. Honestly it was just a matter of time before things grew progressively worse. He'd have to look into his training more... maybe this would be apart of the ideals that he was presented to when he visited the asylum.

'Hm~' he wondered what 'that' she was referring to but obviously this might be a ploy of some sort. "...Depends on whatcha want hun, cause you might not like what comes of it...", lifting a hand and revealing the Jashinist ring on his finger he'd smirk and hand her his cigarette. She was intriguing to say the least. It wasnt until he looked as her... the tattoos... the body type... that his body would begin shifting himself into a tremble of imminent satisfaction. Not that she was close, but that she was as sexy as she was. 'Lets see how deep this goes...' Should be fun right?

"How about this...", huffing out a plume of smoke to the air then moving back his gaze to her, "Why dont you gimme some of...'that'?", he said eyeing no part of her in particular but just looking at her deeply. Not even looking at her body but into her eyes. How could one tame a loose cannon? Hm, with equal antics but Zo was subtle... for now.

ErfoNgL.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She could only smile at his word play; this guy was one of the fun ones so far! The type that she liked to deal with. There were very few that she did like to deal with.

As she awaited the cigarette to be placed in between her lips, he toyed with her again and her eyes popped open with a nasty little smile. “Oh I’ll like it, I promise!” she chirped before taking a long look at what he finally offered her. She followed his fingers down to the cigarette, passing the ring without a thought. She reached out to take it before realizing something unsettling. As she pulled away she took a long hard looked at the metal that surrounded his finger as he spoke, trying to place it in her mind. “Where have I seen that before?” she wondered. Still, her playful smile never left her face.

She inhaled deeply while her mind tinkered, and then giggled as he promoted his own form of what she had just said. But then it finally hit her. That symbol. HER symbol. Fuun noticeably began to swim away from him, cigarette in her mouth leaving a trail of smoke. There was fear in her eyes. “Oh heeeeell no, I ain’t messing with one of you crazy fuckers. Next thing I know, I’m gonna be deep sixed while you jizz all over my dead body. I know your kind. No thank you!”

It seemed that she had a history of dealing with Jashinists in the past.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SOTfUiF.jpg

"I bet." his stoic attitude knew she would flee the first chance. And as he showed her the ring he would smirk as she would do just that. Though he would not allow her to move too far away from him. The plume of smoke before his face. It wasnt as if she were to be afraid of him. Right? She was the devilish woman that seemed to be in for anything. Though now she was running like a tike pup with its tail tucked firmly between its backside. Oh well, he was already slithering in for his taste.

"Oh~? But just a moment before you were all -sorts- of into what could happen... But I am not the type to kill without the official order from the big boss man. However, from the feel of it... That wont be happening. I havent heard his voice since I came back from the asylum for some work.", he had to execute an old man. Though it happened not in a way he thought it would. Either way he would find himself moving towards the ideals of this woman. Maybe he had a way to reel her in. "Maybe you dont know my kind as much as you know. Not all who follow this cloth are extremist. While I do the rituals. I dont kill less My Lord wants the chakra... or sacrifice.", his eyes woudl look at the woman as he would float to her wrapping his hands around her waist pressing her against the wall of the pool they were in.

Smirking, "...Koo koo~ C'mon you're already tangled up in the web~ Why not see if its for a good feast... or a mate... Disre is such a fickle thing isnt it? It could be... Something of a delicious idea... but could have you burned at the stake for simply just passionate desire...", he'd pause for the moment moving his body closer but not yet touching. He wanted to see how heavy she would feel with his presence. Who was to say that this wasnt going to be the best thing to happen to the either of them? Maybe it would change the fabric of their thoughts and minds... but maybe it would lead to a very prosperous business proposition. "So... What is it... You truly desire~?"

ErfoNgL.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He grew closer and closer, that silver tongue of his weaving words like no man she had encountered before. Then again, perhaps that was because she was usually murdering all the guys she encountered. "The asylum?" she questioned to herself. What could a man like this possibly have to do there. He was too beautiful! A doctor perhaps? She had never done a doctor... "What am I thinking?! He's far too good at this..."

As he put his hands around her waist and pressed her against the wall, she looked away. No way she would let him entrap her in his gaze. She wouldn't be caught so easily. Of course, it would have been a whole lot easier if she didn't come here for some easy dick herself. But she was usually the one to put them to sleep. "Just look at you, wooing me into a false sense of security, I just know--" she was interrupted.

Her eyes met his and locked in place. Lips slowly parted and a hot breath escaped. "Am I about to be eaten by the spider?" she wondered. In 3, 2, 1... we have liftoff. She leaned forward as her inhibitions overwhelmed what little logic ruled her life and she dived forward, regardless of the warnings her own mind was shouting at her. Fuun took a breath. "Stop. Teasing. Me."

Her tone was angry but eager. Dainty hands pressed upon his chest, feigning denial when it was so very clear she wanted what he offered. He looked intent upon having an answer, just long enough for that playful smile to rear it's cute head once again. "I desire... having no control."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SOTfUiF.jpg

He could see the gears turning. Though like any predator he would have to keep pressure on his victim. It was something of a novelty that he'd learned. He wanted to keep the pace up to take all the pressure away from the potential that she would have to recover from him. Though he would feel himself moving and inching closer. His skin literally centimeters away from contact yet he would not close in any further. His breath connecting with her own. They would simply stand there as the waters around them would send the steamy scene into a higher temperature. "Its a bravado that I'd like to be have... Though I've yet to sink my venom in you just yet. Maybe it might depend on your reaction to it... But you're runnin' away before you have the chance~", he'd retort for a moment as she would slowly push him back a few inches.

"The funny thing about teasing... Is that to be teased means it stems from a want...", but he'd listen to the desire. Her desire. Was his strength... To simply take the control away from a person. It was... Definitively something that he would instinctively keep bottled in because of the types of people that tended to not want it come around them. It went deeper than BDSM. It went deeper than chains and whips. IT was the center of everything. The Epitome of everything he wanted. To have complete power while she desired no control whatsoever. It was perfection.

"And I desire... Full control...", his ruby eyes gazing deeply into her own. His mind seemed to skim over the fact that this shit was just a simple idea of easy sex. Right? But what if this was something worth digging deeply into over and over again. Might be just as pleasurable as the eyes made it out to seem. "Let me take... control~", as he muttered the final word she might've felt cuffs coming up and pulling her armf back to the wall itself. Water was such a great manipulator for mokuton. It helped with the ease he weaved these things.

"Hmm~", he didnt move forward... but maybe he should. He only did it to gauge her response to it.

ErfoNgL.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

To imply that she wanted this! How dare he! "That- that's not true!" she retorted with a blush. She loved playing the Tsundere; it was such an enjoyable role.

She stared back into his eyes, quivering as he spoke. Finally someone understood. Most men were too much of a pansy to take true control. But as she felt the firm tug of cuffs on her wrists, it was guaranteed that he knew exactly what he was promising her. This was dangerous. It was now confirmed that the man was a shinobi, and no weak one at that. Getting tangled with one of those almost always ended on a bad note. Nevertheless, she was too far into the rabbit hole to climb back out now. She waved the light at the end of the tunnel goodbye before letting go of the metaphorical branch she was still holding onto.

She struggled against her new restraints with a fearful expression; acting or not, it was quite believable. "You are all bark and no bite. All you do is talk and one little jutsu. Prove yourself!" she goaded playfully. This feeling in her belly was something she had felt in a long time. In fact, she probably would say she had never felt it before. It was nothing like the adrenaline of mowing down people with a Gatling gun. This was honest to god excitement. As the goosebumps rippled across her skin at the realization, she bit her lip in anticipation. Had she found a guy who could satisfy her unique tastes? It was almost too good to be true. Young, hot, and kinky? They simply didn't exist!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now was as good a time as any to take a dip in the hot springs. It was cold-- as always-- Ri had a nice buzz going, and it had actually been a long time since he last bathed... So really any time he decided to go would've been a great time, but now was probably the best. It was a long walk from the Susukino District, where the shinobi was just trying to find a nice lady friend to spend his time with, but since he had no luck this was the only other option to have some fun. Maybe he would even find a nice lady friend there? After all, he had grown physically and mentally since his days of peeking into the women's section of the hot springs, so maybe he would have more luck now. The nice long walk across the village finally came to an end, and when Ri arrived at his destination he noticed that there was a co-ed section in the bath house. How he didn't notice that in the 18 years he'd lived in Kumo was a mystery to him, but it was a welcome surprise. Without a second thought, the shinobi entered the changing room and did exactly what the name implies you should do there. By the looks of it, there were already two people inside. Noticing this made him realize that he was about to enter the place where men and women can bathe together... This meant that the other two people inside could either make his life heaven or hell depending on their appearance and personalities.

Will they be weird old people, and cool young people like himself? This was the only question lingering in his mind as he approached the entrance to the bath. His heart was nearly beating out of his chest, and the sight he saw upon entering the room made his heart skip a beat. The two people in the room weren't old, but he couldn't exactly say they weren't weird. Not in a appearance, after all he was probably the strangest one there since he stood at 6'10, but just the way they were acting. One was being handcuffed to the wall, which meant that this situation could be one of two things, an arrest or kinky... Kinky sex. It was difficult for the boy to do anything but stare at the woman that was being handcuffed, not only because she was a very attractive sight to see, but also because she looked strangely familiar... Sadly though, there was no way he was going to be able to remember a face from the past with the amount of alcohol he's had today, so it would just end up being something to bug him in the future. When he finally felt that he'd gotten his fill, it was time to stop standing there like an idiot and do something.

At first, he only planned on entering the hot springs and maybe... Watching for a little bit before getting out and leaving, and hoped that there would be no objections. But his mind heart got the better of him, and he couldn't help but speak up. "You think, uhhhh, I could join in?" Of course, being the teenage boy that he is, he wasn't about to waste a perfectly good chance to get in on something like this. Despite being the "lady killer" he is, he was still a virgin and would do anything to say he's had sex before. Then he could tell his little Osu about his glorious conquest, and be adored by the boy forevermore. Now that he's asked, the only thing he could do is stare awkwardly and wait for a reply.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
On the prowl, like a lion on the hunt. Even proving to the lioness that he was still King of the jungle. King of this wilderness. He was infact the being that seemed to work its way into the heart of another. Sinking his poisonous fangs into it and wanting to see how badly they squirmed under pressure. The Poison was infectious but not deadly, and he wanted nothing more than to see how resistant to the effects of it she would be. She seemed to be very, enticed by the thought, and with everything in him he would want nothing more than to have the woman ravaged right here and now. However, like any positional standing right before the deadly blows were struck Mariah Carey would sing 'Hero Comes along' And behold the boy would just allow his pitter pattering feet to fuck up his whole mood.

"If you want to live, boy... I suggest you leave these parts. This part of the Springs are Adults only. If you didnt notice the sign.", pointing to the door... there was no sign but there was definitely going to be one made from this kids blood if he didnt leave here and now. However, he had alot of things to think about. His job. His ANBU Career. This woman. Hell, why was this woman even on his radar? She was trying to get easy dickly out of him. 'She's cute though. Might throw her a bone.' he thought. Even though it'd be the other way around with how in heat she was... So much so that the water surrounding her seemed to bubble. Or was she doing something else.

Who cared. "Hm... This is too public for my being if a kid walks in maybe his parents arent too far behind.", he'd sneer quietly almost as if speaking to himself. Though, 'This kid wants to... fucking join?', While he liked the bravado of the youngster. He wasnt about to share this dime piece in front of him. Then again he'd simply raise his hand placing it on Fuun's head and channeling his chakra into her being an ANBU technique of Mental Infiltration to plant a thought in her head... It would be simple as he'd not have much but it would lead her out of this place... To somewhere more ... intriguing. An Apartment in the City, and as he'd take his hand away from her, "Hmph... If you really want and desire what is it you said... Tomorrow., he'd smirk and step back before he'd release the cuffs from her. Turning to the boy.

"I like your bravado, kid. You will be seeing from me soon...", he'd smirk once at the kid before turning again to Fuun and winking. Turning to his clothes and leaping to the other side of the pool with his wooden tendrils pushing him up through the sky and landing easily before he took his clothes and spoke once more, "Keep the cig... You'll need it.", if she had any notion she'd be able to feel chakra left from the fire technique he used earlier on it. It would help her finding him if she needed it.

[Topic Left]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Fuun looked up to him with all the hope in the world that he would continue. But something made him stop. An intruder!? Fuun looked to the boy with an anger that began to boil the water around her. He was ruining this most perfect moment! The little ingrate. If it weren't for the scolding this nameless man was giving him, she probably would have retrieved her pistol and made a new hole in that head of his.

While Fuun wouldn't have been against the kid joining in, he should have just fucking done it. Now the mood was gone. That very mood that eluded her until this very night. One that she probably wouldn't find again unless luck was on her side.

Suddenly she felt his hand against her forehead. A glimmer of hope was replaced with confusion as all he left her was a single image. Eureka! His words made it obvious that he wished to see her more...privately. She immediately returned to an amazing chipper mood as she realized that this mysterious man wouldn't just disappear and take all that sexiness away with him.

Finally released, Fuun's eyes watched him as he left. Her expression was that of longing, but it slowly disappeared as she looked to Ri, the horny teen. He appeared to be drunk. Sticking the cigarette in her mouth securely, she shook her head and walked towards him, unashamed of her lithe body and meager assets. She pressed her hand into his cheeks and kissed his lips before pushing him to the ground. (Assuming you let her).

"Normally I'd fuck you, but you wouldn't compare to the guy you just pissed off. If you really wanna get your dick wet, I got a friend who works at the Black Lotus. Ask for Hitomi. You'll know her when you see her. Her eyes are one of a kind. Tell her Hex will cover the cost." she concluded before turning the corner towards the women's changing room.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It really was no surprise that he managed to piss off the two that were trying to have a good time when he decided to try and get in on it. Who would just agree to a threesome with a stranger, after all? You never know what kind of relationship those two might have, they could've been fuck buddies trying to do it in a new and exciting place! Or the same place. Regardless, Ri managed to mess things up for everyone. On top of that, the prick with the hand cuffs thought he was a kid! Not only was he taller, by a lot, but the guy didn't seem to be too much older than he was. Felt just like when he still had a baby face and everyone was skeptical whenever he bought a damn drink... Annoying as hell. He didn't even stick around to fight about it afterwards! Just gave him what sounded like a threat and walked off. Dick.

Thankfully however, his cute lady friend decided to stick around, and was walking right to him! Was it really going to be this easy? Was he about to lose it just like that? He's given practically no effort! "So-" Before he could get another word out, the girl reached up and kissed him on the lips. His heart would've skipped a beat had she not thrown him to the ground right after. At this point, he couldn't tell what to feel. Anger cause he was just shoved to the ground and compared to the asshole who insulted him and left, or excitement because he got a kiss and a contact. Sure, he would get free sex, but it would also be with what was likely a hooker..............

When has he ever cared? It would still be a tale worthy of Osu's ears! For now however, he'd barely gotten to enjoy the bath, and the situation that just occured was hardly a reason not to bathe. He could smell the funk coming from his clothes a mile away, and if he was about to go lose his virginity to a stranger sometime in the near future, it would be a good idea to clean up a bit. So taking a deep breath in, Ri entered the bath and begin thinking about who the hell that girl might've been, and what the hell that guy actually meant when he said he would be seeing him again soon.

{Topic Left}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back