Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Questionable Methods [Private]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku sat at an nearby cafe munching on her bowl of ramen as she waited for an certain Chuunin to appear. It was time to settle this for once. For meetings like, the Santaru usually chose more..secretive places but this was out of the eye of the public. She didn't know how this would go. The branch were very selective. A request to join was not taken lightly. Everything was scrutinized from your first Academy grade to your deepest, darkest secret. You had to be a special type of person for this job. Morals had no place in such a division and were practically unheard of. The female sighed as she stirred the contents of her bowl. She had some choice words for the young chuunin who was to meet her. They were not meant to dampen his hopes but to be blunt. If you didn't like what you saw, get out. That was her two cents. Most people were horrififed at what their line of work entailed. She shrugged."Sucks to be them."The girl muttered thinking out loud.

The female had some trials in place for this prospective candidate but first, she would have to analyze. She didn't simply give out rewards with a silver spoon. The way Soku had been taught, you worked, you suffered and you sacrificed to achieve greatness. She would continue that tradition. The Santaru grabbed the attention of the server pointing to the empy seat across from her."One more bowl,
please. Put it on my tab."
Nodding, the waiter disappeared to produce her order. This was a good way to break the ice. Get to know the person, his character before they got into the dark, dreary details. Heck, she didn't even know his name. All she knew, some aspiring Chuunin had expressed certain..interest in the branch. Her lip curled at that. It was amusing in a sense. Most people were fascinated by the ANBU and their secretive methods only to be horrified later when they learned of the true nature. Would he be the common sterotype or something more. Time would soon tell.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito’s permission was approved, he has to meet a certain person and all he knew about that person was a girl and head of assassination branch he wanted to enter. As he knew ANBU’s doesn’t do their meeting at public places but that certain girl was doing that meeting a place near a cafe in maple down but Kaito didn’t know that exact play. So he decides that he was find that specific place on his own. As he gets ready, he starts heading towards maple town without a second thought on why he was that determined on joining ANBU.

As Kaito was heading their without even stopping, as he arrives their he searches all place near that cafe, and then while for her, he sees a girl sitting in a ramen shop alone with two bowl. So he goes inside that shop and sees that their was few people in that cafe and then he goes near that girl and says to her "Ummm... by any chance can you be that girl from ANBU, i have meeting today.” as he asks her he waits for her response while scanning and analyzing the whole cafe, for any other specific person.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku leaned back in her chair eyeing the boy whom had approached her. Clearly, she had her work cut out for her. Gesturing to the chair in front, she motioned for the boy to sit."You already screwed up once so congratulations in that."Soku said sarcastically taking a munch of her ramen."Why would you publicy announce to someone you are seeking a member of an the ANBU that you are meeting with? What if I was just a normal, everyday person or someone with ill intentions.
You know how we operate. Most people would love to feast their eyes on the faces of the ANBU shinobi.
Next time, keep it on the low down."
A second steaming bowl of ramen was placed before the Chuunun and Soku nodded her thanks to the waiter who had brought it."Eat up. We'll get into the finer details later. First, tell me about yourself. Family, background, your career. Impress me."She settled into her chair comfortable where she was. Clearly, Soku was intent on questioning the heck out of this man. After all, the role he was seeking to obtain was not a easy one. Before he could even think about joining the divison, first, he had to be selected for transfer into the ANBU and that in itself, was not a easy task.

When Kaito would began to speak, the Santaru had a blank sheet of paper in front of her. Using a ink utensil, she would began to jot down notes as he spoke. One mess-up or something seemed sketchy and he was out. People didn't often directly approach the ANBU to be recruited. It was quite an rare occurence given their secretive nature. Usually, the ANBU chose you. So, this was a curious situation but she was keen to see how the Leaf shinobi would present himself."Oh, and keep it under 5 minutes and not too boring. If you fail to, theres the door."She said nodding to the entryway from which he had come. The female was going to add on a bit of pressure. This wasn't your average job interview. She was going to rip out his life story from him, make him reveal his true self. She had to ensure he wasn't holding anything back. The last thing the branch needed was dishonesty and a liar. She had to make sure he knew what he was getting into. It may be brutal but that was just how it was. She wasn't going to sit there and give him false assurances. If he wasn't at her standards, she would tell him and that would be that. Silence flooded the room as Soku waited to judge him.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Well as that Girl gestures Kaito sit on the chair in front of her. He simply goes and sit on that chair and while she has her ramen in her hand, she starts yelling at Kaito about why he shouted it out loud about he has a meeting with a ANBU and then as she asks him to keep it low next time, Kaito simply answers her with a calm and quite face “Sorry about that, and I will keep it low next time.” and then after a little pause she nods giving the other bowl of ramen to Kaito and asks him about his family, background, himself, career etc., Kaito says nothing but simply takes the bowl in his hands and let her complete her part so he can start telling her about the detail. As Kaito was going to start she put a blank paper and a ink pen on the table to write on the details and also says him to keep it low 5 minutes and not boring as if it was boring he can use that gate to go back where he was.

As the silence has taken over the room Kaito says to her “Okey I will start telling my details under 5 minutes.” and then Kaito gives it a moment and put the empty bowl of ramen on the table and starts telling her saying “I will tell about myself first. I am Tsuchimikado Kaito, and I has a kind of quite and calm personality. I never want to use violence but I had a bad habit of what I want I always tries my hardest to get it. And I simply follow a motto of “If you don’t want to, then don’t do it.... If you want to, then do it whatever it takes.” and as for my background I was from a clan that was famous for it’s spiritual purification with sealing tags and other stuff and I live alone, I lost all my family members due to a accident when I was in Academy and then i started of taking my life to another path thinking about nothing tragic happened in my life. And as for my career is to follow what can lead leaf to peace without any war or chaos. But I’m a little disappointed due to this attack on leaf by frost shinobi’s.” and now I’m done with my 5 minutes and my details too and then he finally says “Ask what ever you want to ask?” and waits for her response.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
As he spoke, the frown deepened on Soku's face. She nodded as he continued about his ckan background and what-not. When he finished, she took a moment to think, drumming her fingers in the table before shaking her head."It would be a understatement to say you clearly are misguided. You wish for the village to be at peace through non-violent meants yet you wish to join the assanation unit?
Those things contradict each other, do they not? The assassnation unit and it's tasks are exactly what causes ill feelings and war. We do things through violence if necessary. I personally would recommend you for the diplomatic unit judging from what you have told me. You do not like violence and yet wish to join my unit. Friend, you are in the long line of work then."
She finished her bowl and handed it to a passing waiter while staring at Kaito. She was displeased. This had been a waste of the Captain's time. He had clearly gotten himself into a deeper hole.

"Although, if you still wish to continue on this branch, I have no problem transferring you but get this idea of non-violence out of your head. Our unit deals in assassnation which is in summary...murder..quite literally. Morals are non-existent in the ANBU. If you wish to remain, I will need to speak with your Sennin and my superiors. So...what say you?"Truth be told, she didnt know who his Sennin was, which was amusing in a fact. Out of all the Sennins, she had never interacted with the Main Branch one or knew his name. She chuckled at the fact."Speaking of the main branch sennin, who would that be out of curoisity?"The Santaru had seen the Head Jounin before but that was about it. It would be up to the Chuunin how he wanted to do this. This wasn't a mere walk in the park. He had already wasted away her minutes with his feplies. She prayed his reaction would be somewhat more interesting. She had other duties to attend to after all.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kaito waits for her response. He notices her nodding her head and then she says to Kaito that</I>
“It would be a understatement to say you clearly are misguided. You wish for the village to be at peace through non-violent meants yet you wish to join the assanation unit?
Those things contradict each other, do they not? The assassnation unit and it's tasks are exactly what causes ill feelings and war. We do things through violence if necessary. I personally would recommend you for the diplomatic unit judging from what you have told me. You do not like violence and yet wish to join my unit. Friend, you are in the long line of work then."
<I>

As she says the Kaito waits for a second and let her complete her talk about what she wants to say and then after that she says that if he wants to continue in this her branch he has to drop the idea about non-voilence and has to do just murders and if he still wants to join she was ready to talk to Main branch’s sennin.

And then after she finishes her talk Kaito simply and calms says to her while having a smile “Miss, I think you didn’t get the peace of mine. I just means that for making peace I will do anything or kill anyone who stands in my way. That’s what peace means to me. And That’s the reason i want to join Assassination branch.” and then Kaito waits for her response and then she dumps a question out of nowhere asking for who is the Sennin of Main Branch? And then Kaito says to her while nodding “yeah, I guess ANBU’s don’t take any random information but only important informations. Well his name was Yuu Kenshin.”

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She swallowed slowly listening to his words. Nodding slowly, she put a hand on the table drumming as she thought. So, he was like the many others. Thoughts whirled through Soku's head as she pondered what to do. Their Sennin was currenty pre-disposed with issues concerning Frost and so was presumably the others. The female had never done this type of thing before so she paused for a second before taking a gamble. Making a handsign, a clone appeared next to her awaiting instruction."Summon the Main Branch Sennin. Tell him it is regarding a matter involving one of his Chuunin. He may not recognize you so explain that Santaru Soku, ANBU Captain is requesting him. If he is busy, tell him to take his time. I do not want to rush him. I could probably handle this solo but I would prefer to seek out the advice of a senior of the Main Branch." Nodding, the clone ran off in the direction of the Sennin offices disappearing as quickly as it had come. She turned to Kaito taking another munch of her ramen. "Tell me, while we await Kenshin-samas arrival, how well would you peform in combat, Tell me some of your military achievments and I may consider promoting you into my unit. The assassination branch is not easy to get into and some die doing it. Are you prepared for that?"

The waiter approached again and she gestured to her bowl. Nodding, he took it without question. "If all goes well, I will consider you for my unit. Firstly however, you will need to probe your worth in a simulated combat trial. If you do well enough, I will offer you a spot on the squad. I will not be lenient however. The ANBU take only the best of the best. If you fail, I will show you the door without hesistation. For now however, I wish to see what your Sennin thinks of this. After all, I do not want to be leaving a branch shorthanded by transferring people here and there."Digging into her vest, Soku pulled out a file folder that bore the Leaf logo. Inside was all the necessary transfer paperwork. She waved it in his face."If all goes well, your name will be added to the list of canididates."
{Summoning Yuu Kenshin}

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would receive news that he was summoned. He was in his office a shock to no one. Deciding it was easier to just go and not worry about comp and circumstance. He left with a note to his secretary.

The cafe was easy to find and the clone made it easy to recognize who had summoned him. She was sitting with the Chuunin. Kenshin did a mental list for a moment. Right Chuunin. Not placed in the Frost defense at the moment that he knew. Kenshin would approach his black training clothes straining against his physique. The grey eyes would scan the ANBU and the Chuunin. After the scan he sits down next to them.

"Kenshin is the name. Why have i been summoned? Also waiter, a ramen please. Extra meat toppings." Kenshin would say. his voice light but his eyes counting the number of people, where they were, and the quickest escape.

[topic entered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As she sends a clone of her with the detailed information to call Main Branch Sennin. And then she orders one bowl of ramen for her and then Kaito tells the waiter to bring him one bowl of ramen also. And then she says to Kaito</I>
"Tell me, while we await Kenshin-samas arrival, how well would you peform in combat, Tell me some of your military achievments and I may consider promoting you into my unit. The assassination branch is not easy to get into and some die doing it. Are you prepared for that?"
<I>

and then as Kaito completely hear’s her. He starts telling about himself “well, As for combat I’m pretty good myself and I’m also prepared to die as well to serve leaf from the shadow’s.” and while Kaito was completing himself she says that if everything goes well, he will be in her squad for some simulation battles and if he does good he will be offered with different spots and if he fails, he has to leave the dream about joining ANBU. And then simply replies here as “Okey...”

And then after a little while later Main branch Sennin enters the cafe and then he orders a bowl of ramen and then kaito greets him saying “Good Morning, Kenshin~sama...” and then he waits for his response.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Loyalty. The readiness to die. All was good and well, she had heard this tune before from others only to have them turn tail and run at the first sign of danger. Opening her mouth to speak, her eyes caught wind of a man approaching their table and she took in his features as he introduced himself. Yuu Kenshin, Main Branch Sennin. Truth be told, she had never feasted eyes on the shinobi before and had always been curious about him and here he was in the flesh. Nodding as he joined them, she took a deep breath inwardly as she began to explain the situation in front of them."Thank you for coming, Kenshin-sama. I called concerning this Chuunin of yours."She waved a hand at Kaito who sat across from them, a possible canididate for the ANBU."He requests a transfer into the assassnation unit of my branch. Now, usually, I have no problem handing these type of requests but something just stuck out to me about this one. I have asked him if he is ready to take on such a role, he seems suitable enough but as his Sennin, I wanted to hear a second opinion. I dont know how much you two have interacted with each other but if this is the first then Kaito, I want you to tell Kenshin-sama what you told me. Your reasons for joining the ANBU."

The waiter arrived with Kenshin's order depositing the contents before them and fading away quickly clearly not interested in what the three shinobi were discussing. The female cast a glance around the cafe once more. She was glad she had picked this. The patrons were quickly depleting , it seemed like this resturant was not very well-known to many which to her, was a good thing."I would have picked somewhere more....less appealing butI did not want it to make it appear like I was trying to be secretive. That would only draw attention, to be fair."She said shrugging. That was the error most people made. They made it too obvious that they were trying to conceal something. If you did not want to be overheard in this instance, blend in. That tended to work most of the time. Most of the time...

Flipping through the file folder that contained the paperwork she had obtained on the Chuunin along with some transfer information, her eyes scanned the fine text. "I have never even heard of you before now. That is another reason why I am still not sure. You say you want to join the branch and swear loyalty to it and that is all good and well, but I still fail to see what it is about you that makes you stand out above other potential people who might want to join you. They could say the same thing."Running her hand through her hair, Soku pondered for a moment before setting the document down. She was jumping to conclusions here. First, she would hear Kaito's and the Sennin's thought on things before considering the prospect of what to do with the shinobi.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would eat while listening. The food was ok, nothing special. He would still keep an eye out for people around them. He would finish his food before responding looking between the two of them.

"Well loosing a Chuunin is always a loss to the branch. I am a little light on those at the moment. Still this is your choice and if you are not ANBU material in the long run you may come back if you are given clearance to do so." Kenshin would say a little frown on his face. "It is your choice. I will not force people to stay within my branch. ANBU do good work. I have known the ANBU Sennin for years since before he was Sennin. A little... intense at times but does his job well. I will sign whatever paperwork you have handy. If this is what you want above all else, I support it. We all have an enemy coming to fight us one way or another. Are you in need of anything else?" Kenshin would say his voice firm but calm.

Kenshin hated to loose a Chuunin but he wanted a Chuunin who wanted to be a Chuunin if that made any sense. Kenshin blinked away the thought and looked between the two.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As they were talking to each other about Kaito’s transfer in ANBU. He was eating his next bowl of ramen and waitied until they finished talking as Soku said to Kaito if he was talking to sennin first time he should tell him why he want to join ANBU. And then after a little pause he said to Soku “okey...” and then kaito turns his head towards Kenshin san and tells him the reason why he wanted ANBU, “Kenshin sama I want to join ANBU to bring peace in leaf from any kind of war and chaos coming towards leaf, even if it costs me my life.” As Kaito tells his reasons he waits for their response.

And as Kaito observes Soku, it looked like she was observing the area and then she said that if she has picked a more secretive place, it would only draw attention of other peoples. And then Kaito says to her “Well, that’s true Soku san. It would only create problems for both ANBU and Main branch shinobi’s.”

As Soku was reading details about Kaito she says to him that she has never heard of Kaito and she was unsure about his loyalty to her branch and she was still confused about how much potentiol do Kaito have than other candidates. And then after hearing her Kaito waited for a little while and then answered her “Soku san, I, Tsuchimikado Kaito swear my loyalty to ANBU branch and leaf village.” and then he waited for her response.

And then after a little pause Kenshin san gave his answer as he said he has no problem on Kaito’s transfer in ANBU branch and said if he fails to join ANBU branch, Main branch was always open for him. And then after hearing his answer. Kaito answered him with a smile on his face “Okey.... and Thank you Kenshin sama for your kindness and favor.” as he waitied for Soku’s response.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She slid the parchment along the table to Kenshin, a thoughtful expression on her face. Placing her fingertips together, Soku made sure she had the full attention of the young shinobi before speaking."If this is what you wish than so be it. However, I do not grant you the rank of Anbu In Training just yet. I do not believe in items being handed out on a silver platter. I will have you undertake some trials in which you will qualify or fail, simple. The ANBU is not for everyone. I do not say this to discourage you but help you. I do not want this to be a waste of your time so let me ask one more time before all documentation is signed. Do you wish to transfer to the ANBU division willingly and knowingly that there is the possibilty of deemed not eliglbe for the branch during your prelimenary tests?"In a sense, Kaito's test had already begun, depending on his reply. Sure, he may not have liked the words that had been spoken but that was her style. Straight and direct, no beating around the bush, a trait she had picked up from Yukio, it was rubbing off on her.

"Kenshin-sama, I do aplogize for the summons but I wanted a second opinion on the matter. I am sure you are busy with matters concerning our "friend."Soku said referring to the Hidden Frost via code in case there happened to be a potential set of ears around. They were after all, in a public area. Gesturing to the nearest server, she slid some coins into his hand nodding her thanks. Glancing once more to the Chuunin, she offered him some direction."Seek me out in one week's time at the Santaru estate. We will discuss your next steps from there. Until then, I take my leave.
Thank you once again, Kenshin-sama."
Bowing her head slightly in deference to the Sennin, the Captain's eyes swiftly transformed revealing the Mangekyo and her Kamui technique began to manifest as her figure faded from before them leaving behind nothing. Time would tell where the rookie would end up.
[Topic left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would finish his food as the exchange happened. He paid with a generous tip and stood up.

"That is all then. I wish you luck and know that you may always come back."Kenshin would say with a small smile and a nod.

He would then turn to leave. There was little to no one there now and his exit was smooth. He had to get back to paperwork. He also had to check on Takeshi. He had been quiet. The life of a sSenni nis never dull... well it was when it came to paperwork but he was never not busy. He pinched his nose. He was too tried to be thinking but after drinking an energy drink, something he detested because it added another 5 minutes to his work out routine but if he was going to stay up any longer he needed it.

[topic left]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Soku said that she can’t give Kaito the rank of anbu in training and asked if he really want to transfer in anbu branch. Kaito waits for a second and answer’s her “okey I will take that rank of AiT later and yes I want to transfer in Anbu branch.” as Kaito waits for her and kenshin’s response. And then before Soku’s goes back to her work she says Kaito to meet her in a week at Santaru’s clans house. And the Kaito nods and answers her “okey mam, I will meet you at Santaru’s clan house in a week.” and then kaito sees Soku leaving the cafe and then he waits for Kenshin making his second opinion.

As Kenshin says nothing but greets kaito saying good luck and says that he can come back in main branch any time he want to. And then kaito stands up and says while greeting Kenshin “okey, Kenshin sama I will never forget this favor of yours on my life.” and then Kaito sees Kenshin leaving the cafe too and then he sits causally and then says to himself “Man... being formal is a hellish pain in ash.” and then Kaito also starts heading towards his house. And waits for meeting Soku once again.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back