Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Faint pitter pattering of raindrops littered about, the zephyrs above bustling about, causing the greenery and thickets to sway. Normally one was not able to invade upon the academy grounds while lacking the status of sensei, but it was quite difficult to ‘scout’ potential without leaping through some sort of hoop. The overcast, despite the trickling of rain, was particularly pleasant. No need to smudge her eye-wear, which could be found snuggling within her attire.

Daintily she moves about, arms casting outwards in a childish manner, a bouncing set of steps and she would be on her travels through the grounds. With each pressing upon the terra did the memories of her own adolescent seep from the furthest confines of her mind. Admittedly, with each passing pleasant there had been a counter point of a not so glamorous event tied together. “Now then, don’t tell me that everyone is afraid of a bit of rain?” she muses with a faint chuckle, digits gliding upwards to delicately fixate against pursed lips.

Thus far, as far as the medical kunoichi viewed, not a single soul dared to participate in training due to the weather. Hints of disappointment continue to develop within, “Is this really the extent of the crop this enrollment period?” she inquires aloud, her head titling ever so slightly. “Is class currently in session?” she continues to muse aloud, unsure if she were mistaken in her time management, “If so, surely one would disobey the order and float about somewhere…” a brief pause, her kaleidoscope gaze wandering over the visible training grounds.

Her strides become larger, truthfully as much one could with a height of one hundred and sixty-two centimeters, until she meets with her destination. Her frame leans forward to press against a training device, a kunai and shuriken dummy. “I miss utilizing these.” she comments before pressing off the oak after a brief moment, she distances herself in a singular motion. Her sole gloved hand outstretches, deadly steel would then streak outwards with pinpoint accuracy, resonating with a dull thud.

Bullseye.​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rain was falls strongly now, if you weren't wet before when it was only a drizzle, you are now. The wind’s moan has changed to a howl and the lightning boomed closer, illuminating the entire night sky, the thunder crackling within a minute or so after the lightning slapped at the ground. Only a single student had been out in this storm, tied to a stake for having being a “bad student” for shooting his mouth off towards the teacher who had been a little too sensitive to his words. Now he was tied up, in the storm, with class continuing on the inside.

“Well ain't this a son of a bitch,” he spat, sitting out in the storm. He couldn't see that well the rain made sure to that. He flinched when hearing the bomb of thunder, then he tried to play it off as though the thunder didn't startle him. He heard footsteps. "Hey teach! I've learned my lesson already so untie me!” He yelled, not releasing that the footsteps wasn't from his teacher. He struggled with his bindings angrily, trying to get his arms loose but of course he wasn't even able to get loose from the pole. Finally he saw a shadowy outline of a woman in the lighting. Was it someone here to untie him? Was it a student? One of the teachers? It didn't matter. He would still call out to whoever it is.

“Hey! Untie me already!” He said, although he wanted it to sound as polite as possible it came out as a command. He made sure that he could be heard over the rain but not quite sure if she heard. She was probably gone off somewhere laughing at his punishment. So he quickly gave up on that idea and tried to free his hands from his bindings. If he could free his hands, that means he can gets to his ninja pouch and when he gets to his pouch — he could cut the bindings.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Currents of electricity pulsing through the airways were certainly unpredictable, in Mikasa’s case the storm approached far quicker than anticipated. Her hand grasps upon the steel nestled within the training unit, retrieving the shinobi tool and swiftly sheathing within her arm sleeve. Fortunately, the medical-nin would make out a disgruntled tone over the increasing volume of rain. Golden orbs, hints of amethyst, inspect the surroundings in attempt to locate the source. “Oh?” she muses aloud. In the distance a thin outlining flailing about catches her attention.

Digits course through her messy mane, the weather certainly claiming her victim to the onslaught; her now drenched locks hang about her, despite all attempts. The distance between the two would lessen, inspecting the struggling youngster with a faint grin. “Tell me, young man, what could you have possibly done to be punished in such a way?” she inquires, allowing the palm of her hands to course against the rough fibers of the rope. “Is it wise for me to help?” she asks against the furiosity of approaching wrath of Mother Nature.

Regrettably, the lass wouldn’t spend far too much time toying with her entertainment, as her appearance was soon approaching the status of a drenched creature. Cautiously Mikasa would lower her output of chakra, Gale Force, causing an uprising of current to circulate about her – and only her. This would aid in shielding her from the elements and in no time flat drying Mikasa for the most part. No harm befalling upon the youngling.

Obviously Mikasa wouldn’t allow for the student to struggle indefinitely, but she had become curious. Not every individual carried the status of a hero, but she would make an exception; withdrawing a single kunai would she begin to balance the blunt side upon her index finger until satisfied with the response he may or may not give.​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dokuso struggled to free himself, his hair drenched was starting to pour buckets water onto the ground. The storm seemed to grow even more aggressive as the seconds went on, he might will be able to free himself if his bindings would get wet enough for him to slip out. Then there were footsteps coming towards him. He must had been heard when he yelled for help, he would finally be freed from his rather extreme punishment so he could get inside where there was heaters and blankets. As the distance between the two lessened, he started to feel as if he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Tension he felt when she approached him in his helpless state seemed to make Dokuso have second thoughts about yelling out to whomever this person was. She was clearly not a part of this academy.

“Tell me, young man, what could you have possibly done to be punished in such a way?” That was a good question. Her voice was seemly calm, almost mockingly in a way. He stopped struggling, he could hardly see the person in front of him but he tried to look anyway. Answering her question honestly.

“I'm out here for insulting my peers and disrespecting my instructor because they all seemed like they want what is best for this village and not what is best for themselves.” He said, trying to ignore the ferocity of the storm. “So naturally people will make a great fuss about me wanting to strictly gain power only for myself because everyone is willing to give up everything to protect a village that gives nothing in return. One thing lead to another and then Boom! I'm here tied up in a storm.”

He chuckled to himself, although things looked bad he found humor in the angry faces his peers and his instructor gave to him when he called them out. By his demeanor he was what people would refer to as a troublemaker. A title that her wore on his shoulder like a badge of honor. Regardless, he waited for the woman to give him a strong lecture on how the way he thinks is wrong because it doesn't involve other people. Something that Dokuso expected because that's all he's heard from so many people because it seems like the right answer. To fight for a noble cost to protect someone sickened the boy just by thinking about it.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Graciously the medical-nin would listen quietly to the tale of the students capture, however she had never once heard of a punishment quite extreme as being held captive. “You seem to be missing the point entirely.” she begins to explain. “The village itself gives you the freedom to do as you please, but in turn you have to aid the village when the time comes.” she concludes, flicking the kunai balancing upon her fingertip upwards – only to catch the deadly steel by the hilt. “Gain all the power you want, but if you are by yourself it is meaningless.” Mikasa finalizes.

The kunoichi’s inner mechanisms clicked and clacked away, weighing the options of releasing the lad now versus the later. Ultimately she would take the liberty to continue the conversation a bit further, “You aren’t wrong for wanting to gain power, though.” She leans forward to allow the lad to gain a better perspective of her, the golden and crimson flecks of her eyes shimmering against the voltage cluttering the sky. “What is that you wish to gain power for? Your goal?” she murmurs, audible for the young shinobi to be to hear, showcasing that she was soon to release the lad from his imprisonment.

After all, it wasn’t often that one could have a conversation within the privacy of the Mother Nature. Rumor has it that all walls have ears, but can the walls truly hear above the bellow of nature itself? Doubtful.

Where the real inquiry lay was how the ‘older’ kunoichi made her ways upon the grounds without being halted. Perks of viewing the potential academy students came with the branch itself, that is the dead-end of that particular inquiry. “Your name?” she interjects upon the male finishing his statement, if he so choose to do so.​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After he fished his statement, he waited for her to began to argue her point on the matter. “You seem to be missing the point.” She began to make her point about how he was wrong about everything which made his stomach turn, mostly because he saw himself as not having any flaws therefore he was never wrong. Her argument is that thus village gives freedom to its people to do as they want, so in return you aid the village when the time came. A “I scratch your back if you scratch mine rule” that seemingly was in benefited of the village more than it would benefit him. Then she was ended with if he was to gain the power he would want, it would be meaningless because he was by himself.

“Meaningless if you're by yourself, now that's laughable.” He said, a quick chuckle would soon follow after as though thinking what what she was saying was full of it. However, she did say that wanting to gain power wasn't wrong. That means she couldn't be completely dumb but still has that ignorance that you need to fight for someone other than yourself in order to make your power mean something.

“Well my reason for wanting to gain power is rather simple really, but it will take a lot of power to do so. You see… how I was taught was that in order to get what you want you needed to take it by using brute force. So what is my goal? To become strong enough to become all powerful so I can take what I want from whomever I please. While everyone is sitting around happy in this time of peace there are still people out there who struggle to make ends meet. This village has build itself off the sacrifices of its own people that only benefits the powerful. So if this village benefits the powerful, then why not gain some of that power so you can take what you've been denied your entire life?” He said, a sinister grin coming to his face as he spoke of what he wanted to accomplish. But there was more. “But as of now I have my sights on taking down the…”

Hr was interrupted by the woman asking for his name, remembering that he had never given it to the lady so he calmly said his name. “Dokuso Maru.” He said simply, the rain continuing to pour down upon them. Of course he didn't bother asking for her name because it's likely he won't he seeing her for a while.

”Bottom line I live and fight for myself. “ he finalizes.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lad seemingly went upon a rant of his, interesting as it may be the medical-nin found it difficult to follow. Her main inquiries revolved the age an academy student normally were, “Consider yourself lucky, I didn’t even have an academy life.” she murmurs, “I was a part of the samurai regime, there is never a time of peace.” she extends two digits outwards to prod against the youngsters forehead, several instances, “You live in an illusion.” A frosted stare would greet against that of Dokuso Maru, the once glimmering orbs void of life.

“I’ll remember your name, for now." she comments dryly, the grin upon her lips spreading. “Fight for yourself, struggle until you can no longer hold yourself up.” she continues, flicking his forehead. Mikasa’s melting wafer tone dissipates, evolving into one of monotone, “If you wish to see the truth come search for me, I’ll show you how powerless you truly are.” The kunai which one balanced upon her index finger is forcefully shoved into the unsuspecting mouth of the youth, the hilt resting between his teeth.

Dokuso capsuled a peculiar amount of animosity at a young age, perplexing; yet in the same instance enough capture the attention of the maiden, even if momentarily. Shifting about, the kunoichi daintily strolls off, arms wafting outwards in a childish manner – nearly skipping about in the gale. Fortunately, her technique would allow ease of passage and the child to be soaked to the bone unless he were able to cut himself free with the deadly blade. Her hand would rise, waving to and fro, “Show me your power, escape, Dokuso Maru. I’ll be waiting in the Byoin’s.” calling over her shoulder, piercing even the thunderous bellow of nature.

She would not allow the young man the privilege of knowing her name – not yet.

“Rain drops keeping falling on my head~"

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Although the woman did seem to be interested in what the boy was saying, however she didn't seem interested in helping him from his bindings. She seemed to be mocking him, prodding his forehead as she spoke just inches away from his face. He could view her face perfectly now. A grin spreading across her face, her words all but saying “You're on your own.”She would then flick his forehead then stuffed her kunai, which she'd been toying with, into the Mary’s mouth. He clutched the blade in his teeth hard to be sure that he wouldn't drop the blade. After she gave him the blade she told him to show his power and escape, then with that she vanished leaving him tied up and soaked.

He chuckled to himself, knowing that the tool in his mouth would very much be put to good use. Alright if I can just line this up correctly. Dokuso thought to himself, holding his hand out to his side, moving his hand from his side to the front of him as best as he could. Once his hand was ready he tilted his head down, moving as close to his hand so he could maybe drop the blade into his hand. Heh, this is child's play… He gloated to himself then drops the kunai and upon touching his hand he closed his fingers with all the speed he could muster.

He looked down to see the kunai clenched between his middle and ring finger. Without wasting anymore time he bent his fingers with the blade clenched tightly between his wet fingers to move underneath the rope sliding the blade up and down, up and down. He would occasionally lose his grip on the blade but then grip uso would quickly regain his grip to resume cutting the bottom rope until that final cut that freed him! Moving his arms outward to expand the rope wide enough for the rope to fall down loosely off of him. Dokuso stepped out of it calmly, taking off his glasses so he could see where he was going.

“Well she wants me to seek her out, huh? Perhaps she may can be useful. “ Dokuso said to himself, putting his glasses in his pocket. With that he went out into the road, this rain continued falling on his head as he left the academy grounds to head home to wait out the storm.

When the storm was over, he will seek out this mysterious woman to see what he could get from her.

[Dokuso has Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back