Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Raining cats and dogs

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh. I'm sorry."<i></i> She would respond, recognising the word died. It was one of the few times that her mind had given her what she wanted rather than having made it difficult and forced her to try and figure it out and it was lucky that it had been so. It wasn't a nice thing to have to ask somebody about... she thought. Maybe it was. She just didn't know which one it was, but it welt like it wasn't. Why? Well she didn't know. No point in worrying too much about it.

"I don't know if there are places that I want to see. How would I know?" The girl asked, looking away from the fire and over towards Shizuka once more, but she would quickly look away once more, an uneasy feeling building up in her abdomen. It was strange, but trying to figure it out was... well pointless. She couldn't quite figure out Amaya would slowly stand up, picking her coat up once more and heading towards one of the corners of the room before promptly wrapping herself in the worn piece of clothing and curling into what would be classed as a ball."Okay."<i></i>

The girl would grow quiet and remain in that position until Shizuka eventually decided to rest before she finally began moving. Being as quiet as possible, with the storm still going strong outside, she would make her way over to the door as quietly as possible before making her way outside.

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back