Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ramen shop retreat [Open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has been some time since the Hyuuga had left the household to simply walk the streets of Konaha, the noise of the crowd the liveliness of those going about their daily lives in relative peace given everything that was going on a good sign if the man was being honest the last thing they wanted was panic through the streets. This was a sign that the village still stood strong an had faith in the shinobi their lives were entrusted to taking slow and focused steps towards the ramen stand with a slight sigh before taking a seat, one of relief that he’d finally found time away to simply enjoy himself.

Chinatsu’s head rested on the counter tilting up making a point to order for the two of them. “One bowl of the regular and two sake’s…on second thought make that four it’s been a long day.” Shifting his eyes to the being the Hyuuga shook his head seeing the state of Chinatsu moving his arm back to pull him off the counter. “You speak as if it’s been you doing all the heavy lifting, if you wanted a break maybe you should have attached to my back or neck for the peace and quiet.”

The comment was met with a low grumbling that could almost be mistaken for the Chinatsu being in a pouty mood regardless of how mature he claimed to be the sake being slid over to the pair before they began taking slow savoury sips.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Almost directly behind Yukio, Miyako enters the ramen shop, her body slumped with a sort of aloofness. She doesn’t look like she’s slept much, but that doesn’t stop her from taking a seat on the right side of Yukio or from calling out for sake. At first she doesn’t really acknowledge him, instead peering over the menu before her. With her eyepatch creating a blind spot and her utter ignorance of her surroundings has her in her own sort of space.

It’s been hard to process thoughts for her lately, late nights of studying and avoiding sleep haven’t helped much for that cause. Much of her time is spent at the hospital, or lying aimlessly on the floor of her home. She’s just recently been promoted to Chuunin, a late bloomer in a sense, but those leading her offer her great potential and a sort of redemption.

With a quick sigh, Miyako’s hand makes contact with the counter and she grumbles under her breath, “Is everything here made from pork?” Clearly criticizing the establishment for no reason, other than to make herself feel better. She takes a quick sip of her sake before catching a glimpse of the four in front of Yukio, “Thirsty?”

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru let out a happy sigh as he walked through the streets of Konoha, hands resting softly on the back of his own head. Besides the impending invasion of the frost, and the various missions he had been sent on due to that, he was in a rather good mood. Things in his personal life were going well for once, he had recently made promotion to genin, and was already slated to take place in his chuunin exam. His study of medical ninjutsu was bearing fruits, and he had formed a deeper bond with his friends and sword. To top it all off, he had a very rare day off. A day to do nothing except let his body heal from the rigorous training and study he had put it through as of late. Rest was important to ones growth, it was also important to do before a high intensity match, which he had plans to bring onto himself. Regardless, he was in a bit more cheerful mood than the rest of the ramen bar as he slid aside the high hanging curtains with the back of his hand.

For the time of day, the establishment seemed rather.. barren. There seemed to be a handful of customers here, one of which he.. recognized? He looked a bit different, with his hair now the same charcoal black as Maikeru's, instead of the snowy white he had come to associate with the older Hyuuga, but, it was definitely him. There was also a ooze like creature that seemed to eek out of the older man's pores. If this was an infection it was the weirdest one Maikeru had ever seen.

Next to him was a girl who seemed to be closer in age to Yukio than Maikeru, if he had to guess he'd put her at around her mid 20's. With dark eyes and hair, the strong facial features, and the general sense of self and external loathing, Maikeru didn't even need to see the Uchiha crest on her back to know what clan she hailed from. He tilted his head to the side as he took in the scene, doing his best to discern what was going on. It wasn't odd to see two shinobi drinking together, it was however, odd to see that many cups of sake that had yet to be drank.

'Well, he's either getting over Mikasa, or trying to. Either way.. seems a bit much to drink for this time of day..' Maikeru thought to himself as he crossed the bar to sit on the opposite side of Yukio as Miyako.

"Yukio-sensei." He said, slapping his hand on the counter gently as a way of showing he was here. "It's odd to see the ANBU sennin so far from your head quarters. I'd never even seen your predecessor before he was made Hokage Advisor. Guy must be great at stealth.. or not have a social life, either way, impressive."

He looked over to the Uchiha girl who seemed to be in conversation with Yukio, giving her a small nod, the Uchiha crest he wore around his neck shining slightly in the light of the kitchen in front of them.

"Maikeru. Uchiha Maikeru." He said, introducing himself. He gave her a smile, before looking at the weird, slinking creature coming from Yukio. "Is.. is no one else going to ask about the elephant in the room?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio came to attention as the two joined him head snapping from side to side hearing the words directed towards him first at Miyako who seemed to take interest in the rather large amount of Sake sat in front of him. "Well after being stuck in the office for so long, or doing numerous jobs around the village this is the first time in many months I've simply sat down and taken a break from my life as a Sennin. My apologies for failing to introduce myself Hyuuga Yukio Sennin of leaf." Chinatsu's head popped up, cup still tilted in his mouth being held by a single tendril extending from where a neck would be expected.

"I have many names however i am currently referred to as Chinatsu a pleasure young one." With that the being buried it's head back into the drink with strangely happy sounds given his appearance. The man's attention was swiftly turned to Maikeru an unexpected surprise to see him there though a pleasure if he was being honest. "Indeed it is Maikeru, Honestly with this job sometimes it feels the whole world is an office and a desk, Not the best lifestyle sometimes but it's one I chose to make so no use in complaining."

There was a moment of pondering for the man sighing slightly gently rotating the cup in his hand unlike his companion who simply chugged the drinks only to order more though the more Chinatsu drank the more it seemed to effect the Hyuuga rather than him a light flush entering the man's cheeks his rather professional exterior wavering. "Though if there's a plus side to all of it I guess it means i can finally spend some time with Mikasa, in the past we have tried to have meet ups though something always has a habit of getting in the way. A rather saddening prospect but what can we do at the end of the day."

Looking down to Chinatsu. Maikeru had a good point for all the existence of the being has become normal for the Hyuuga there were many who had yet to see it safe to say an explanation was needed. "He's my weapon, my ally who coordinates with me in battle if you wouldn't mind showing them my friend." Stopping before grunting slightly there was a moment of peace as the being retreated the head like mass back to the man's arm before changing shape and form going from a normal limb before gaining muscle mass, then shifting a long blade resembling that of a Katana.

"As you can see we are synchronized though at a cost, he's fused with me completely for the time being and if that will change in the future i'm honestly unsure but no use worrying about such things." Leaning back in his chair slightly the man seemed much more relaxed than usual the difference between him being casual and when on the job being a rather wide difference. "But enough about me, tell me more about you two I don't speak to those from other branches often save for professional business so I'm interesting to hear what tales you have to tell. How do you find the village? Did you ever leave to witness the events of tea country? Those sorts of things."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako's chin lifts slowly as the young man introduces himself. Her eye falls onto the sigil that dangles around his neck and a small frown tugs at the corners of her lips. Instead of engaging the boy, she simply offers him the bob of her head, "Miyako." Is the only introduction she gives herself before her attention is turned back to Yukio, her somewhat rhetorical question is answered with an almost sad response that places Yukio at the position of desk-jockey Sennin. "Sennin, eh? And they've got you sitting behind a desk?" Miyako tilts her head, planting her cheek into her open palm.

As Yukio explains everything he's just been addressed with, Miyako dazes off a bit, looking at Maikeru's face. How closely could they be related? She wonders whether or not he shares the same set of ideals as her, while the Uchiha stand united for what's most important for the village and themselves, there are those who feel differently about their clan as well. A quiet, though sharp sigh leaves her nostrils and she turns her attention back to Yukio once again, this time saying something about Mikasa. Whenever the lovely woman's name is brought up, Miyako's ears perk and she's suddenly tuned into the conversation. While not much is said about the Medical Sennin, she stays tuned into the conversation, their attention soon turned towards the black mass that secretes from Yukio's skin.

At first, Miyako cringes at the sight of Chinatsu, her mouth twisting slightly as the mass shifts and transmutes itself into a blade. While quirking her eyebrow, her mouth sets back and she decides to give her two cents, "Honestly, that's kind of gross... But also pretty cool." She gives two quick nods to affirm her statement that follows Yukio's explanation of the parasite attached to his body. "I suppose it's a good thing that he-.. it is your ally."

Being told to tell Yukio about herself offers Miyako an iffy sort of feel to what her past has looked like, not really wanting it to be exposed to the boy sitting on the other side of the Sennin, "Why don't you go first?" she offers Maikeru with an almost plastic smile, but not one that betrays her character. Her face provides this sort of indifference with each statement, not much inflection taking place anywhere on the Uchiha's face.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, if he had his reservations about Miyako being an Uchiha before, her attitude surely fit the mold of the Uchiha clan. Reserved and withdrawn. He took a small pause to order his own bowl of ramen as he listened to Yukio explain the amalgamation that seemed to spawn from his shoulder. It was, well, interesting for lack of a better word. Though, it left more questions than answered as he explained exactly what it was. Still, that was something Maikeru could leave for another day. He laid a few yen on the table to pay for his meal as the chefs began to prepare it, then took Miyako's advice.

"Ah, well, let's see.." He said, rubbing at the back of his mess of raven hair. "The swordsmen are going well, I even ended up forging my own custom blade named Kusanagi. I became a Genin recently, and Lord Fourth approved me to take my Chuunin exam, so, things are progressing nicely on that end. Oh, I also transferred to the medical branch, or, that's in the works at least. I think we're waiting on the paperwork to process still. Just sorta waiting for the OK to report to the Byoin."

He paused for a moment, trying to read any reaction on the fellow Uchiha's face. It wasn't that he sensed hostility from her, per say, it was more a familial urge to see if there was something below the surface level. Even though he was a recent Genin, because of the frost invasion Maikeru had seen his fair share of older, grizzled shinobi. The ones who were usually this withdrawn, unwilling to even talk about themselves, they were the ones with psychological issues that stemmed back far and deep.

"Oh, and I have a meeting with Kenshin-sensei tomorrow. I'm going to inquire about joining the Ishi clan."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed those present were more than happy to indulge him listening to Maikeru carefully as his bowl of ramen arrived Chinatsu returning to his what could only be called normal state head hovering around his sake as the Hyuuga began to eat. "Ah I see good to hear i assume you are all taking missions together to work on your team play such a thing is invaluable for a squad yours more so than others. Though I should inform you as i have been moved positions the new Hokage Advisor Maki will be taking over as your leader and trust me when i say he is no slouch with the sword."

Things seemed to be progressing well within the ranks of the main branch and though the village was at war the normal day to day activities of the ninja seemed to be going smoothly taking another sip of his drink a refreshed breath leaving the man's lungs. "Chunnin is where things become much more interesting, a lot of responsibility coming hand in hand with the rank training the next generation of Ninja and even leading your own squads in the field it can be quite the daunting task if your not mentally ready for such things."

He seemed to reminisce for a moment recalling his own days of the ANBU exams each task coming with it's own series of challenges and trials to make him stronger both physically and mentally. "But i have faith in you, to be honest you show potential not afraid to ask for help should you need it but also not afraid to make decisions of your own when the situation requires it just make sure to expect the unexpected as we all must."

Thinking on Kenshin it was true it had been some time since the two Sennin had broken words outside of work leaning his head on his hands as the mean nodded slowly. "You should find yourself in good hands, Kenshin is a close friend of mine though I really should make an effort to see him at some point. It has been far too long since my rival and I have exchanged fists in battle and I am curious to see how i would fair against him this time. An inconclusive draw leaves something of a bitter taste in the aftermath." It was only fair that the Sennin share something of his own asking others to do so onesidedly was quite rude to say the least.

"Seeing you all reminds me of my own days as a young Genin though by your age I was an AiT in the ANBU branch, things were quiet back then no war no politics on the matter just plain and simple. Hell i remember when the worst thing we could find in this land was the occasional group of bandits something i have had my fair share of experiences with in the past though it can be quite the messy business." Tilting his head over to Miyako she seemed to have formed an opinion of Chinatsu and as the Hyuuga spoke to them the head moved over to her a slight smile across it's face.

"Thank you, your words are kinder than most. So far i have been met with concern or resentment due to the state i find myself in, though i may be an extension of Yukio as of this moment i was once a member of the same clan a long time ago in more basic terms i was human once upon a time though i do understand how my appearance now could come across as somewhat disturbing but rest assured I only wish for the best for those within the leaf village I am simply under the belief sometimes a bit of tough love does more than kind words."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yukio praises Maikeru, a grin slowly creeps across Miyako's visage. She wiggles a thin finger to gesture for another sake, then throws up another finger alongside it. She receives two orders of sake and downs one before addressing the young shinobi. "The Medical branch, hm?" One of her eyebrows lift and she sets her glass back down on the counter. "What field are you thinking of going into? Surely you'll be a combat medic as a swordsman, eh?" She tucks her hair behind one of her ears and sips almost daintily on her now third order of sake. Nothing more about his life really meant anything to Miyako, though she listens in anyway, waiting for Yukio to give his input on the boy's life.

While the Sennin explains the trials and tribulations that she's already made her way through, Miyako thinks about what she'll tell the pair about her life. She couldn't give away too much, out of fear that her next project will be compromised to the public. It doesn't help that she's been missing in action for the past five years, and no one has heard that story quite yet. With a soft sigh, she rubs her forehead and decides to turn her attention back to the two sitting at the bar with her. Having an idea of what to say, Miyako braces herself for her coming biography, that may or may not be one hundred percent honest. But, Chinatsu saves the day!

With a hint of discomfort, Miyako responds to the being, her head stooping down just slightly to address him. "I don't really believe in all that stuff." She waves her hand nonchalantly and give a roll of her eyes. "If you had bad intentions, I'd hope that I'd be able to sniff you out." She offers Chinatsu a genuine smile, only relating to him by how he feels and how she feels about herself. "I do have a question for you, though. You were better looking as a human, yeah?" She gives a chuckle and turns her head up, it seeming that everyone was finished speaking.

Her fingers fall around her glass of sake and she takes a sip, allowing the silence to become awkward before she starts to speak about herself. "Uchiha Miyako, I've just recently been promoted to Chuunin in the Medical branch and I believe that I'm happy with my choices thus far." A redness begins to creep into her cheeks, "I haven't really been around in the past few years, I've been working on a personal project, but with freedom within the Byoin, I've moved my efforts there." She licks her lips and sets the glass back down on the bar, raising both of her eyebrows at the pair, "Uh, my life isn't really that interesting." The kunoichi admits, shrugging just one of her shoulders.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru listened to the Sennin and Uchiha speak with interest, before he takes a gander behind him. As he noted the light that was flowing outside, he nearly jumped out of his seat. Frantically digging in his pockets, he managed to plop yen on the counter, far too much yen to pay for his meal, before bowing to the two that he had joined for the meal.

"My deepest apologies, I didn't realize the time!" He said, before rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Reicheru will kill me if I'm late for our date, and I still have to bath and change. Again, deepest apologies."

And with that, the Uchiha was gone, leaving the flaps of the ramen houses curtains flapping behind him.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back