Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Random thoughts [open]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was such nice weather that the smart girl started to walk outside and towards the gates. She enjoyed the sun on her skin. It had been a while that she had a quiet day at work. So quiet that she was through her paperwork, there were no classes she had to look over and just having a relaxing day at work. She decided it would be time for her to bring this forth at the gates where she would take watch.

Sitting at the top of the gate she watched towards the horizon with her back towards the village. "So..." She muttered and tilted her head. "I always have been curious..." She said and in front of her, something materialized. "Hmm~?" Was a questioning humming in front of her? "WEll... What would it be like..." Her voice got silent at the end, but the Contract did get the mention all too well. "I do think they do not feel the freedom you have right now. Once you are outside of there... You are hunted, you always will have a mark on your back. And If I do have my things right and straight... then it would not matter what your own excuse or situation is." The words Hatter spoke were with a serious tune, one that Kotori rarely heard of him. But that didn't mean she appreciated it right at this moment. Slowly she started to nod. "I still wish I could look inside of their heads sometimes..." She muttered further and felt a little bit of defeat that she couldn't do this. "But... you are just a child... You already have such a burden on yourself, do not make this worse now."
"BUt you know... It is how my dad says it: You are strong enough to live this life."

MFT: 302
[open]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey y'all. So this time I was out joggin' right, but this time I was doin' route variant #3. See, even something as simple as changing up the routes with different inclines and declines and terrain and all that, that stuff helps to keep the body in a constant state of adjustment which aids in pushing the plateau back a bit nah mean? Anyway, so I was gettin' it in before my shift right, and this route takes me a little by the gates though. And just so you know... you gotta get that TOP-DOWN RUNDOWN that's right. So my hair, reddish-brown brushed downed. It tends to take hits from the cardio-effect but like I say, 'the appearance effort actually adds to sex appeal'. Shades, Rayman shades. Turning out to be my favorites so far. Top, red form-fitting tank top, now I keep that plain so it don't outshine my physic like TOO too hard na' mean? Worked hard for this body. Pants, Below Guard black jogging pants and shoes for the 1-2 combo, red trim on the pants, red laces on the shoes.

So out by the gate, joggin' right,... guess who I see?... That chick from the park, formerly Lil Mama AKA Bebe's Kid. I'm thinkin' 'Aww s$#t, here we go.' So I figure if I just keep it movin' and keep to myself right, she won't say nothin', I won't say nothin', and we both can be on our way right? So I keep movin' and I'm about to vear off a bit to avoid and pass her but you know, that thought didn't sit right with me na' mean? Like, that ain't a good look, me 'dodgin' some ole teeny bopper na' mean? I'm a grown man and I ain't got the time to be runnin' from some little girl to avoid conflict right? So I refigured that I'll talk to 'er and MAYBE sort whatever this is out. So as I get close to the section of the gate that she's seatin' on, slow up and begin walkin' toward her, like she seemed like she was kinda doin' somethin' but whatever. It ain't look important so I don't get too but talk up to 'er like, "Hey, look you got minute? I wanna talk to ya about the other day. Maybe we can hash somethin' out ya dig?" I don't know, like maybe she was PMSin' or somethin' like that. You know chicks get d@%n near on the verge of a mental disorder due to them chemical irregularities, and if that was the case or somethin' like it, I can understand that and have sympathy for 'er you know? But hey, won't know til I try so...

{OOC Note 1: Happy belated birthday}
{OOC Note 2: I don't know if Hatter is supposed to be a ghost npc or something so I'm assuming Basuta can't see him.}

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The girl was kicking her feet at the gates. She was talking towards her Contract Hatter, but it seemed he was playing tricks once more. Making it look like she was talking all alone and towards herself.  "Hey, look you got minute? I wanna talk to ya about the other day. Maybe we can hash somethin' out ya dig?"
The female took a shock towards him, there was someone here suddenly. Hatter would just swing his sleeve over the shoulder and smirk behind it. A single glare was given towards the contract, but it was nothing the female could do. Her emerald hues would turn towards the male behind her, tilting the head slightly. "yes...?" She would question and tilt her head a little. She noticed that was a relatively short answer and Hatter even said so. "Wasn't that a bit... harsh... M'lady?" Hatter commented but seeing from the other he couldn't see Hatter. A soft sigh was given. "Sorry, I think my contract is invisible again.." And right when she said that Hatter would turn visible for everyone with a smirk he waved towards the person in front of him.
"Sure I got a minute, was just thinking of some stuff... Can I do something?" She was still yet a child and was hobbling from one leg to another. Maybe she could help this person out or something? There was... something familiar about this man... Would she have met him somewhere before? A questioning look was given towards Hatter who would just shrug. "hm...?" She would look back towards the male.

WC: 262
MFT

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, so I get her attention and she seems okay to talk but she seemed kinda off you know. Well, I don't know about y'all but, if someone cussed me out all in my face like I did, I'd be lit weeks. Shoot, I was more than peeved for about a week and a half d@$n it. Anyway, so I'm head over to get in a more reasonable chattin' distance right? I thought I heard something but like someone talkin' but I ain't quite catch it 'cause I was tryin' to figure out where the f^#k it came from na' mean? But then she starts talkin' about an invisible "Contract" and I'mma tell y'all right now,... ain't got a f%#kin' clue. All I know is that some dude 5-foot somethin' dude appeared right next to her and I'm just a little shook but not too much 'cause hey, the village full of ninjas. stealth is a thing right, and some are better than others. I go, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.... sup dude?" at him one time.

Anywho, she says that she's got the time so, I take a deep breath and exhale before I start talkin' just a little with my hands like, "A'ight so here is the thing. I think we kinda got off on the wrong foot last time na' mean? There must've been some miscommunication, you know, back at the park. See I like to use terms of endearment a lot. Soooo the 'WHOLE' "Lil Mama" thing wasn't me tryna insult cha. Sometimes they're off the top, sometimes they can be descriptive. So,... just wanted to let you know I wasn't takin shots na' sayin'?" And that's about the best I could do at the moment to patch things... what?
What y'all waitin' on? Apologize? What I got to say "sorry" about? Lookin' at me like I did somethin' wrong.

[Marked for training]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As hatter started to visualize himself for the other he would soon bring a smirk to his facials and wave. "Hellow~!" He sounded, maybe a little too happy about the fact this person was now here with them. Kotori, however, looked from Hatter towards the man. "Hm... Oh-! That is where I know you from again!" She blurted out and would take hold of both her elbows. "Well... I was just worried for you, you said so many strange words in the end. Might if I ask... What do you think the following word means? I do not really have a clue on that part... SO I am puzzled. And don't worry! "

Hatter would fill in the words what Kotori meant and would need some translation: "mothaf&%ka a LEGIT PhD" Hatter would smile innocent and would retreat from teh scene to leave it up, now to the poor man, to explain this child what it meant.

[short reply, sorry.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So she seems to finally recall the event which was only a few days ago. She then starts sayin' that she was concerned for me... What? That didn't make sense at all like, I remember the happenin' as clear as day and her word choices then ain't match up with a concerned person. A concerned person would be like, "Are you feelin' okay?" or somethin', maybe at least take a second or two to get to know the other person before callin' someone nuts off the rip. For a moment I was thinkin' 'Maybe she just really sucks at people interaction and whatnot.' So to her *finger quoted* "worried" comment, I just shrug and go, "Hm".

Then she goes to ask me somethin' else about somethin', again with the 'worry' right. So the guy says somethin' that I said with the capacity to quote me word for word right? When I mentioned a PhD, then the guy backs away. 'Okay,... if y'all sure this is what you want....' What do I mean? Well, to me, it's clear that they were the petty type to come at you sideways na' mean? Everybody gets one, but that's it. And seeing as the contract guy was likely there during the first conflict and is with her, he is an accomplice which means her 1 was his 1 too, follow? Now I know y'all are sayin' ' "But Basuta, you cussed her out. How is that giving her one?" And to that I say, "But I tried to reconcile and tried to start over." Now so y'all understand, a sideways person is someone who thinks they're better than you and will lie to your face and insult your intelligence as if you won't find out. And those kinds of people don't mean s#%t to me so, I takes somethin' like a military parade rest right, tilt my head a bit, and I'm like, "Awww, you know how it can be when someone gets mad little girl. Sometimes they say things they don't mean. I just said something's off the top that I heard someone else say. Thought it sounded cool na' mean? But,... I CAN tell you and share with you a new word I learned. Falashio. Can you guess what that means? I give you a hint and use it in a statement and you see if you can guess what it means a'ight? The invisible *Finger quoted*"Contract" invited the little girl to Falashio. Although the experience was beginning to leave a bad TASTE in her mouth, she SWALLOWED hard and pushed on like the trooper she was until the shared task was finished. Now can you tell me what Falashio mean?" I give an inviting smile and 'await' their response.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Hatter grinned as he vanished and remained inside Kotori as he was part of her tattoo. After Hatter had turned away it was just the two of them... and she had to be a very good listener right now as he was about to explain what those words meant... But she was curious and in her head, she already questioned that... if he didn't mean them why say them? She would keep this comment with her and tilt her head as he went on. It was such a strange kind of thing... She would frown a bit and once she had to say what it was... "A falsio sounds like a restaurant... so they went to a restaurant, had something to eat and that was yuck... but the person didn't say and eated it al? But... that isn't that bad..? That is like eating brussels sprouts..." She would place a hand under her chin and think for a little. 'Brussel sprouts really are yuck... I hate it when we have that veggie night and that happens...'
"Thank you for explaining. My name is Kotori by the way. I do not think we had a proper meeting after the first time..." She would hold out a hand for the other to shake. "I turned 12 a little while ago... Want to grab some pie on my cost?" She would smile brightly and already be walking two steps before waiting. "They have apple pie... Strawberry, chocolate... Just something small! It will be my treat I promise."

---

MFT: 255

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I'm standing there and,... hmhm this chick goes on a food tangent like,... what? I know I know, "What should I have expected," right? Well I mean, yeah she probably wouldn't know about the ummm, let's say 'very adult content' nature of that one. But she on about Brussel sprouts and veggie night and I'm thinking, 'Little girl, you just ain't found the right recipe of it yet. I can turn a carnivore onto to some Brussel sprouts.' Yeah, and this is the one thing, THE ONE THING, I give to those Akimichi's. They can d@#n near turn a paper bag into a delicacy man, like they throw DOWN! Yeah there's a story behind that one but, later. Anyway, when she pauses for a moment, I tell, "Well, like it's actually something a little closer to * ________* but yeah, pretty close. Hmhm." Okay, so by now I'm sure some of y'all have looked up or asked about that mystery word right? Now I don't want to "shatter your reality" on this one unless you gotta know so... viewer discretion is advised.
"...*clam chowder*..."

So after that, she thanks me, tells me her name you know, then act like she wants to shake hands... like really. I just give her a quick wave and I'm like "Basuta," cause y'all know I wasn't about to touch that thang, probably seething with venom na' mean? She seemed... like she actually was trying to be "nice", all smilin' and stuff. Felt weird you know. Cause like sometimes you want to hate someone, a lot like now. I mean she called me retarded so I have my rights. But,... I mean like, she is pretty young though and they sometimes be out of line... At this point,... now I'm a little conflicted cause, you know, it's not like I want her to be a low-key evil little b#%$h cause I don't. I mean I got a tiny bit of love for the kids but,... I ain't tryin' to get set up for the okie doke one more time,... that's a sucker punch FYI. Then she said it though... Apple pie... *sigh* D@$n, not the apple pie y'all. Sweetness ain't told y'all how I am about my apple pie? Dilemmas man, dilemmas. So while she tryna' walk-off I'm thinkin'... '*Deep inhale* ... *deep exhale* ... F%#k it. I'll give her another shot.' So now I'm like, "Alright if you say so." *Sigh* Now I'm feeling kinda bad though like,... how do I apologize for low-key suggesting that a twelve-year-old gives her invisible... whatever guy blow jobs?... I guess after the pie, that's how.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori would walk in front of the other on the way towards a small cafe where they would have that.
'It kinda hurts...' "Just pay him no mind... You know better then he does. Besides... you still need to learn about the bees story..." 'I am just a child, I just wanted to know what the scolding meant... He could have said something like: Ah- didn't mean that or, you will learn that when you are older... I hate adults...' She talked with her contract through her mind as she walked on.

[topic left]
[Thanks for the topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back