Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

RBTs [Private]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Reality Based Training​
<i>
</i>

Sabaku arrived just before daybreak on Monday morning to set up the area for his upcoming class. His superiors asked him to perform some duties around the academy, teaching as one of them. He didn't have an issue with it.... he just wasn't sure how much a younger like himself would impress. Today he was wearing a black tank top and some black, loose, thin cloth pants. His fists were wrapped in tape. Glancing down at the list, he sighed in distaste. He could only think, Not very many... But a class was a class... maybe Sabaku just hadn't made that much of a name for himself yet, otherwise he probably would have had a full house today. Sabaku pulled out a few scrolls he had borrowed from the academy and unraveled them on the ground below. Channeling the energy needed, he utilized the scroll and made a table, a 4 wooden dummies and a array of simple wooden weapons. All the basic tools a physical class like this would need. Sabaku arranged the weapons on the table and set the dummies up. The first two would remain close to the table area and the other two would be placed further away at around 25 feet. Returning to the side of the table, Sabaku sat on the grass and placed his hands behind him, supporting his body weight. Looking up into the sky he could see the buzzing of small insects and birds soaring across the sky. Despite all the ruckus at the gate, it seems slightly more peaceful here. Taking a deep breath, he relaxed further and laid completely down and put his hands behind his head. This is where he would wait for his class to arrive.

[MFT WC: 289]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa had always been an early bird. She was never bothered with tired dried out eyes from getting up too early and becaus sunlight played a smaller part in her inner sleep schedule she had no problem falling asleep at a reasonable time and get up early. Today she was wearing her trusty purple headgarment and a black tight dress in a strechy material allowing for freedom of movements, especially for the legs without too much risk of i crawling up. She had long black socks underneath going all the way up to over the middel part of the thighs, long sleeves that stopped when they reached the shoulder and a pair of sensible shoes made for flexibility and workout. She had brought her trusty legstrap with a container holding her throwing stars if she would need them. Not that she really opted for anythng long range yet.

"Goodmorning. I'm Kurokawa. It this the place for the Taijutsu class?"

She could sense that someone was there but she did not get a familiar vibe from the person. She took a few steps closer and then elected to stand there waiting for an answer before going any further.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Not soon after Sabaku laid down, a young lady arrived draped in purple and black. Her dress seemed like an odd choice for a Tai class but he wasn't one to judge. The girl introduced herself as Kurokawa, she seemed pleasant enough. Sabaku hopped back to his feet. With a soft smile and a closed-eye grin he stretched out his arm to shake the young lady's hand.

Good morning! This is indeed the correct location, I will be your instructor today. I'm Sabaku, its a pleasure to meet you young lady.

Sabaku would wait a few seconds before realizing that the girl wasn't taking his hand. He gave her a puzzled look before noticing the headband across her eyes. Sabaku leaned in for a closer look and began to wave his hands back and forth in front of the girl's "line of sight".

Say... you're not related to anyone my the name of Kimi are you...?

Either this girl was blind or she was entirely to sure about herself, abilities and her other senses... In any case... this might be a difficult day today if she can't or won't use her eyes...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa was slow to raise her hand in greeting due to being nervous about her first real class and missed her chance. When the teacher waved his hand in front of her however she reachted by stepping back. She didn't feel much danger but she didn't like stuff being waved in front of her face as though her blindlness was the biggest handicap in history.

"Never heard of her. Do we look alike?"

Having missed her chance at a handshake she instead chose to bow in respect.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai had brought his taijutsu gloves for this session. He figured they would either be need to have or at least nice to have. He kept them in his pockets for the time being though not knowing if he would need power or precision. He showed up to find that he as early but not first to arrive.

"Goodmorning Hashigaki. And I'm guessing you are the Sensei? Hello"

He made sure to keep his facing in the direction of the new face who would teach him about his future. He then looked around to get some sense of what was set up. He scrathed his headgear and adjusted it so it would not fall of. Then he looked down to check that his shoes were not untied before warming up his joints in the wrist and ankle area.

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoidesu got to the site of the training completely out of breath. she had been running all the way from her house. Changing it up a little, she is wearing a sleeveless, green hoodie that is a crop top. Over that she is has on a yellow crop top that is yellow and has buttons on the front, stopping just short enough to show her belly button. her pant's are orange short shorts held up by a green rope tied delicately around her waist. She puts her hands on her knees as she bends over trying to catch her breathe.

"Am I late again?.... It felt like.... my father.... was never going to let me go."

She hesitates in between each breathe. then she stands up proudly with her eyes closed and her hands on her hips. she shouts out.

"Hello everyone! The best taijutsu master has arrived!"

She pounds her bare fists together and points directly at the teacher.

"I'm ready for whatever you throw at me!"

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yawning slightly Kurohebi looked up and saw the same cieling again, he was in Arcadia again next to several rows of crystal tombs that were created by the previous owner of his body. The reckage of what used to be an establishement was not cleared yet, and furthermore nobody seems to even aproch it, being too scared of a chance that something was still living there, well, they wouldnt be wrong as Kurohebi has nowhere else to call home, if that place can even be called as such. He got up and brushed his pants off of some dust, it was monday, so he should be heading to the academy. He went to the living sector of Arcadia and then to the stairway that would lead up and soon enough he was greeted with the beaming sunlight of the surface, he could never get used to that change of scenery as he spends most of his time underground. It took him quite a while but he managed to reach the academy, he wasnt particularly rushing it either as he figured that being late wont be that much of an issue.

Reaching the academy he was facing that large buidling again, and as he was told before, the training grounds are right behind it, so instead of walking through the building he decided to just go around it instead, and soon enough he saw them, three children and one teenager. That made him wonder for a moment, wasnt the class supposed to begin by now, maybe the teacher is hidding somewhere. He made an effort to look around and see if someone else was there, but he couldnt spot anyone, odd. He approched the group standing near a table with some dummies alinged behind it with some good distance.

"Well, hello there, I see most of us made it, where is the pale eyed girl?"

He looked around again to make sure he didnt miss her, and fairly soon he resumed looking at the group.

"And I assume you're here for the class as well? Mr... I'm sorry, I didnt catch your name. Oh right, I'm Kurohebi."

He introduced himself to the teenager who looks more or less a couple of years younger than Kurohebi himself, but then again, appearances often lie, he should know that better than anyone else. He stretched his arms a bit by locking them against each other and made some slight cracking sounds from his neck as he tilted his head to both sides to loosen it up.

"Ok, so Taijutsu, eh? I wonder how thats going to turn out"

He thought outload without realizing it, speaking to nobody in particular. When he noticed what he had just done it was a bit too late, so he decided to just see what the others might do instead, after all, it seems like they all came a bit early.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kurokawa lept backwards as if she thought Sabaku was going to attack her... Did he smell? No... he showered last night... that couldn't be it... In any case no, the girl didn't look like Kimi much, other than the fact she was a girl to. In any case, Sabaku gave a polite nod back to the young lady.

Well... No, but Kimi was blind as well... or can you see with that thing on?

Not soon after she tried to dodge his handshake, another wild student appeared. This one seemed more serious, focused... and also some stuff with his eyes... first the blind fold, now this... is there something in the water? He wasn't poking fun or anything... just seemed a bit to coincidental that this many people would have eye things going on.

Your assumptions are correct, Mr........?

Before the second student could get a chance to reply, a tremble could be felt in the ground... the thunder of footsteps... In the distance, a vigorous huff and puff was audible over the wind. Cresting over the hill, the visage of green and yellow could be seen on the horizon. At last... the moment we were waiting on...a... girl? A feisty one at that, even if she was winded. Announcing herself to be the best ever? Clearly she has never met Sabaku...

Late? No, you are actually a little early... class doesn't start for another 15 minutes. We will see about that "Tai master" ha ha.

Sabaku laughed softly at what though was most likely a jest. Not soon after, another student arrived. This one seemed much older... and... different. He couldn't really put his finger on it, but he knew there was something a bit off with this one. It seemed his name was Kurohebi. He mentioned something about him being in the class... how young did Sabaku look? Though for as old as this one looked, he could see where the confusion may lie.

Pale eyed girl? Might be the last we are waiting on... Here... for the class? Well... sorta, I mean I'll be your instructor for the day if that's what you mean. You can just call me Sabaku, or Sensei if you prefer. The same goes for the rest of you. And Mr. Kurohebi, I am quite sure that todays class is going to be a blast... no Nin pun intended... that's not for today ha ha.

It seemed the class was only waiting on one more participant, Sabaku counted 5 total on the list, but only 4 in attendance. He would wait another few minutes before taking roll call. Hopefully the last one came soon... he didn't want to have to dock anyone points today...

[OOC MFT WC: 450]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina had gotten up early to go for a run, to warm up before class. She had packed everything she thought she would need, and left it close to the door. She could grab it when she was done running.

Her aim was to arrive five minutes before the class would start, but even so she got there last. She was a bit out of breath from the running between home and the proving grounds. She saw 4 other students she had met before and someone new who seemed slightly older than the others, not counting Kurohebi.

Her face flushed as she said:

"G-goodmorning. Am I late?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suddenly they went from just two to many people. Having taken a single step back from Sabaku she was still close enough that everyone else sort of came up behind her so she turned around to face them. She got a bit offended at Kajiya's Taijutsu comment as she thought that one should put their money where their mouth is. Something she knew Kurohebi was able to from the display of chakra he had let her experience at the marketplace.

"You made it Rina. Thanks for the other day, it really helped me out"

She held up her hand with visible cut on one finger, it had somewhat healed by now but a slight discolouration of the skin revealed the remnants of some poisonous effect.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai looked down with an expression of apology on his face. He didn't like that he had caused something like that even though it was an accident. He chose to focus his attension one something else. He didn't take much note of the others from the class, although he had seen Kurohebi make a dome of light in the marketplace before and knew that he would most likely be the one to avoid when it came to sparring should that become a part of today's training. Since he himself had just started learning ninjutsu and only had one elemental application, someone with at least one high rank elemental jutsu would prove a tough opponent. If he had his pick of the lot for that he would definitely choose to go against Kajiya. She was way too cocky and they seemed around the same age. About the same as Kurokawa too.

"So, sensei. What do you have in store for us today now that we are all here?"

He turned his gaze towards the space between Kurohebi and Sabaku not knowing if Kurohebi was a teacher too who just liked to mingle with the newcomers before getting serious. He figured he should just keep and eye on him for now and focus one the one who had actually announced that he was the teacher, so he turned his attention more towards Sabaku.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was honestly surprised to hear that the teenager standing before him is their teacher, appearently age has nothing to do with skill or fame within the organization. The fact that their teacher started using puns to lighten the mood caught him a bit off guard, appearently the structure of that organization does not follow the base distance principle, which gave him quite the idea on who he is facing, this person is probably going to serve quite an important role in his plan, or so he thought at that point at the very least. Soon enough the pale eyed girl arrived, huffing out of exhustion, probably was running the whole way, seems like stamina is something that these kids should be working on.

"Good good, the whole gang is here, that means that the class can start, yeah?"

He clapped his hands and spoke out in anticipation that he didnt have to wait any longer to see what sort of edjucation the future generation of shinobi would be getting from this establishment. Then the girl whom showed him the academy greeted the girl and showed off her wound, appearently caused by that pale eyed girl. Something clicked in his head, an instinct that appearently belonged to the previous owner of the body and he vanished, swiftly reappearing next to the girl attempting to grab her wrist, and if he indeed succeeded, he would pull it slightly towards him while forming a string of handseals with his other hand. Then a thin layer of visibly green chakra would caught it and he would place it against her hand, pressing his chakra into her would and disassembling the poison that was imbeded into her skin, then soon enough the cut would close up and disappear, letting go of her hand the moment he was done. In the event where he didnt manage to get ahold of her wrist, he would forcefully send his chakra directly to her hand without actual physical contact, leading the chakra through the air and onto her skin, proceeding to repair her wound.

"There, this should do it, feels better, right?"

He spoke softly and stepped back, giving her some space. There was no reason to start the class with injuries, there should be enough time for that later as it is, besides, he didnt want to hear anyone complaining about not being able to preform due not being at their best. He then faced his teacher.

"If its not an issue, I could heal any wounds that might occure during the class if thats ok, sensei."

He announced, attempting to reassure the class that there is no real reason why they might feel the need to hold back. He then proceeded to pull out a pair of white gloves out of his pocket and wearing them, if he would be required to use his fists, it would probably be a good idea to have some protection first.

[MFT]
[OOC: Illumicharms equiped, activated System Restoration [mastered] on Kurokawa, if unable to grab wrist, the jutsu is preformed with nin acc through Transmit Life]
Illumicharms:
[legend="[b][size=5]Weapons[/size][/b]"]Name: Illumicharms
Type: Gloves
Secondary: Handseals enabled
Damage: -10%
Accuracy: +2
Augments:
  • Special Composition - Ninjutsu [NE]
  • Primal
  • Recovery
[/legend]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoidesu turned around when she heard the sound of another person coming to the class. She too seemed to have been running, "Maybe she thought she was going to be late too." Tsuyoidesu thought to herself. She then stepped up to the girl and placed her hands on her hips.

"Welcome to class. You missed my introduction. I'm Tsuyoidesu the strongest taijutsu user ever, It's nice to meet you."

She closed her eyes giving a big smile before turning to face the teacher. After hearing his pun she chuckles a little bit, but then quickly raises her hand to ask a question. she keeps her hand in the air and waves it frantically. Before The teacher is able to even call on her she quickly asked her question. She took a very wide stance again with her hands on her hips, and her eyes looking dead at the teacher.

"When are we going to do some sparring, I'm ready to take on anyone you pare me with. Sensai I'm ready to show off how strong I am just with hand to hand combat."

when she hears the sound of the other student disappear and reappear next to Kurokawa she jumped a little. When she winced a little bet her right foot knocked into her left causing her to stumble a little bit. Then almost with the gust of the wind she fell over onto her butt. She rubber her but and her lower back as she stood up. She looked straight back at the instructor like nothing happened, Although her face was completely red and her clothes were a little dirty from the ground.

"I'm okay"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa broke into a cold sweat, shocked at the sudden fast movement around her. She could sense the hand coming to grab her but did not posses the speed to react in time and got grabbed. She was shaking as she did not know who attacked her. Kurohebi had moved too fast for her to realize that it was him. She felt the residual wound from the cut Rina had helped her with the other day slowly disappear and she understood that whoever had grabbed her meant no harm. Then she heard Kurohebi speak and realized he was not where she sensed him before.

"Well it was already taken care of but yeah I can't feel it at all anymore. Thanks."

After getting her hand back she brushed over where the wound had been with a finger to feel that it was gone. The shocked demeanor had turned into a more relaxed one after hearing the voice and after realizing that the wound would not even leave a scar she smiled.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai suddenly lost sight of Kurohebi whom he had been keeping half an eye on. He looked around to see where he went and saw him by Kurokawa grabbing her hand. He was just about to say something when he saw the wound on her hand changing from slightly discoloured to closing.

So fast. I definetely need to avoid facing that guy. He is on a totally different level from the rest of us

He then heard something that gave him an idea. Unlike Shikai who wanted an even match to push his potential, Kajiya seemed to want to fight just about anyone to prove herself and had little regard for difference in power level. He turned to Kajiya.

"If you are the best Taijutsu user in the village you can have that guy if we get to sparring. He seems to be the only on who would have a chance against such a Taijutsu master."

Shikai pointed towards Kurohebi in an attempt to get Kajiya to want to fight him to prove her worth.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things begun to move quickly, in a literal and figurative way. The last member, Rina it seemed, showed up at last... while she wasn't last, she was cutting it close. Sabaku would get right down to business.

You are not late Miss Rina, thank you for coming. Thank you all for coming on time today. Today we will be going over Taijutsu basics, in theory and actual use. We will be doing a little warming up later on with some dummy practice and perhaps if we have time, some sparring. Now if I cou--

At that moment Kuruhebi, in a brilliant burst of speed, appeared next to another student grabbing her hand. Sabaku tensed up in response, not expecting such a feat from a student... But he did have that funny feeling earlier. He mentioned some healing that could be done if the need should arise, which it may.

Yes well, perhaps we will need some healing by the day's end, Kuruhebi. But for now...

Sabaku warped behind Kuruhebi. (-Quicksilver step-)
Sabaku's natural abilities had a knack for not being very queit, not unless he wanted them to be... but there was no need for subtlety at this moment. His warp echoed a thunderous boom that could be heard for quite a distance. While not enough to damage the students' hearing, it was loud indeed.

Let us save the theatrics for another day, Mr. Kuruhebi....

Sabaku turned and walked away slowly, towards his table and picked up his clipboard.

Right then... Lets take roll call. When I call your name please respond with a simple, "here" or "present".

Sabaku would read each of their names according to how they signed up at the message board. Assuming that everyone said here or present, Sabaku would begin with his first exercise.

You should always start your training with a warm up, granted some of look to have already gone for a run... I commend you, but... We are going for a run. I would Like Rina to take the lead, the rest follow suit. I will make up the flank. Rina, please lead us on our warm up.

Sabaku would gesture towards Rina to lead the group on their running exercise.

[OOC MFT WC:366 Order is not important with Rina as the exception, please post first and direct the class on the direction/path they will take as you being the front runner]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waow, both Kurohebi and sensei have such amazing skills. I wish I could have fixed Kurokawa’s wound properly like that. Even Tsuyoidesu has that much confidence in herself …

“Present.”

Rina answered, when Sabaku called out her name. After that he appointed Rina the leader for the warm up run. Rina felt slightly uncomfortable taking a leading role so soon, but answered:

“Hai, Sabaku-sensei.”

She looked around the grounds and found a natural path that could serve as a track. She judged it to be roughly 400 meters based on her usual route. Then she turned towards her fellow students and said:

“F-first we’ll do three laps low pace running around the grounds, then one lap high pace. After that we will sprint to that tree over there and back as fast as we can without using chakra. When we are done running we’ll do some stretch outs. Sound okay, sensei?”

This is probably setting the bar pretty low, but I don’t think I can do any better right now.

Rina slowly started running counter clockwise around the proving grounds, assuming the others would follow. The first lap would reveal her chosen path to the others so they could focus a little less on following and a little more on running. This way they would be able to space out more. She had picked a route with a lot of big and small branches in the beginning so you had to duck to run there. She was following an existing path with a lot of twists and turns, around some trees and bushes, and with a few anthills. She ran in an arc back towards the starting point near the dummies.

[MFT WC: 281]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Tsuyoidesu heard Shikai's comment and got up off of the ground. She continued to rub her butt.Despite her proud nature Tsuyoidesu was a little embarrassed by the fact that she fell. And hopped she wouldn't mess up that much in front of everyone else.

"What ever he didn't seem that strong I bet I could beat him."

She grumbled as she walked forward near the teacher. She listens quietly to what the plan was for the class. She heard that Rina was going to be in charge of leading the class and this made her very disappointed. She balled her fist and pointed to the teacher.

"I should lead the class! Everyone will see how strong I am just watch!"

Despite her loud tone and nature she was ignored as the role began to be called. Her name was called without her paying attention. She continued to talk up herself.

"Every body in the village will cheer my name as beating one of the greatest ninjas to ever come from any village. Just watch... Aah!!!!!"

She jumped up to stand on a near by stump, but her fit kicked the stump instead of her leg landing on top of it. Her face fell forward onto the ground banging her forehead on it. She got up with a red mark on her forehead. She saw that everyone was already starting to get ready to start the run. She started to run after everyone falling behind. "Damn I really messed that up." Tsuyoidesu's insecurity really started to sink in. She hated how clumsy she was. But she was determined to show her skills and her drive to be the best. Her gloating caused her to miss what they were doing so she just followed Rina. She became a little more focused staying behind Rina.

[MFT WC:305]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa followed Rina closely sensing when she duck down and did the same. She could only vaguely sense the large branches so when Rina was crouching for no apparent reason she just did it too in case there was something small like a wire in the way. It would still be some weeks of training before she would be able to sense small stuff on her own. Not being able to perceive and remember the path they were suppose to run repeatedly she just kept close to Rina for the whole run. She felt every bump under her feet to make sure she would not fall. At first she thought of memorizing the feeling and running in the same pattern for the whole trip but she knew there were people behind her and if they stepped on her path too much they might alter it. She had no problem following the younger Rinas speed when it came to high pace and sprint runs and they ended up back at the dummies just a second apart. She then turned and took a step back, so she had no one behind her.

"Okay so now that we are warm what is next?"

Her dress had hardly moved the whole run as it was made for leg movement, but her head garment needed a little adjusting as always. It never sat quite right over the eyes after physical workout involving running. Something about the movement made it crawl up and she did not want to show people her eyes. After adjusting it she scratched her back right next to the kanji for black, which was halfway visible on her back from the dress starting at her shoulder blades rather than her neck.

[MFT]
[WC:289]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai stood still staring at Kajiya's display of clumsiness and he actually felt a bit bad for her. He went towards her to help her on her feet but she got up and started running before he could do so. Instead he started running as everybody else, catching up to her and following her speed.

"You alright?"

He had gone of the idea of trying to get Kajiya to be Kurohebis opponent. After all they were five students so the odds were that the teacher would match up against him so the last four of them could actually get something out of the sparring as well.

As they ran Shikai had plenty of time to look at the other ones running. It seemed Rina had picked out a route based on diversity as they often had to dodge branches. Not that he had anything against that. He'd rather have some obstacles than end up forgetting to warm up a muscle group and get a cramp. He focused on his breathing while running to make sure he would not get winded. He needed to preserve energy for whatever they were going to do after this. Besides this was no time to show off. He'd rather be underestimated than overestimated.

"Maybe we are all better of not sparring with the older ones. Seems it would make more sense to let them go at each other. Even the best ninja was just a rookie at some point so you will get there eventually."

Words of comfort was not his strong suit as he generally didn't like people unless he could identify with them on some level, but with Kajiya it seemed like he didn't have to be as much on guard as with most people. Her clumsy nature made it hard to see her as a dangerous opponent. Not that he would not have to pay attention were they to fight but he just didn't get the same sinister vibe he got whenever he gazed at Kurohebi. Kajiya was more like a younger sibling trying to grow up fast.

[MFT]
[WC: 346]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back