Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

RBTs [Private]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All of the sudden Kurohebi heard a roar of thundercoming from his back and as he turned to check what it was he saw Sabaku standing right behind him.

"W-what just happened? Did he really cover all that distance in such a short time??"

The thought occured to him, now everything made sense, this guy was fast, imensely fast, he managed to cover so much ground in such a short period if time, Kurohebi highly doubted that he could do that himself, this could come very handy on missions for quicker travel but the noise was a huge drawback as it catches a lot of attention. Sabaku then handed the role of the lead to Rina and she started dictating what they're going to do next, the excersizes seemed simple enough, doing several laps, testing sprints and dodging obsticals, good excersize for the muscles and optics. He started running after them, keeping himself at the back of the line right in front of sabaku. Then he heard the a small comment from the only other male student in that class, appearently he was proposing that Kurohebi should spar with the teacher instead of the other students, that idea... Wasnt bad at all actually, Sabaku facinated him and he wanted to see what other tricks he got up his sleeve to get him to teach in the academy, speed was sertainly one of them, thats for sure!

"Do you really think I can take Sensei on, Shikai?"

He spoke while jumping over a root of a tree. The laps began to feel more mechanical, he was doing them automatically after the first lap as if he was already doing them for hours.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While Sabaku followed his class along the path Rina had led them on, he began to slowly asses them. Some of them seemed just fine, others a little to excited. While some were probably overqualified or at least thought they were. Once the warm up had come to a halt near the training dummies, Sabaku would let them catch their breath if any needed it, before moving on to the next exercise.

Right then, now that we have warmed up a bit, I'd like for everyone to grab a weapon of their choice from the table. I understand that a few of you might have brought one yourself... while I appreciate your readiness, I would prefer if you all chose something you aren't quite comfortable with. Because in rare cases, you might find yourself without a weapon. For those of you who prefer to use your fists, perhaps find a ranged weapon. You never know when you might not be able to reach your target.

He would gesture towards the table and would wait for each student to choose a weapon their choice. While it was nice to be using something you are most comfortable, his opinion wasn't far off from the truth. Sometimes these things happen. And besides, if they had brought a weapon of their own, chances are they have already been practicing with it well before his class. After each student had found a weapon he would give them their next task.

OK! Those of you who picked a ranged weapon, please step over here away from these closer wooden dummies and practice with what you have. I'd advise to let anyone else next to you finish using their weapon before you go and retrieve your own. Don't want any accidents today. For those of you who chose a melee weapon. Please step up to the plate and have at it, if there is more dummies then melee participants, please wait your turn. If there is more people to a melee dummy, please only take up the time in 10 minute intervals. I'd really like to see what you guys are capable of with a disadvantage.

After giving them their instructions, he would stand up against a nearby tree and observe his students' handiwork. He had hoped they would see his point and at least make an attempt at the lesson. Sometime soon he would break them for lunch, can't have his students going on a empty stomach, this wasn't survival class....

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They finished running around, sprinting and then stretching. The excersize was light and simple, didnt seem to take much effort to preform, but then their teacher instructed them on their next assigment, they were to pick a weapon they're least comfortable with and try to hit the dummies. So it was a choice between tossing kunais and beating up dummies... Well, he didnt get to throw kunais for quite a while now, so thats probably what he'd want to try out next. He went to the table and picked several wooden practice kunais. The very fact that they're wooden and their edges are blunt it'd be very hard to cause it to stick to a target under normal surcomstances, it'd better to use steel for target practice, but he understood if the academy doesnt want their students to hurt themselves with those sharp blades. He inspected the wooden kunai and then looked at the further target. Deciding he doesnt need to get any choser and could just make the shot from the table itself, he just held it as if it was a dart and then pulled his hand back all the way so that it'd be paralel to his face, pressing chakra into the kunai and his hand while doing so and then with a swift swing he threw the kunai at the target's chest, emlifying his weapon and hand with enough chakra to make sure it wont lose altitude while it traveled through the air. The kunai didnt hit the target's center but was quite close to it, but it seemed like he put a bit too much effort into the throw as the kunai entered one side and escaped through the other.

Kurohebi sighed slightly as he hung his head a bit in disappointment and then jogged forwards to find the missing kunai, passing by the target seeing a very clear hole several milimetters off of the center of it's chest. Appearently the kunai flew quite far, he had to gain some distance from the dummy, but soon enough he managed to find it sticking firmly out of the ground. He ran back and decided he'd try a more difficult shot while adjusting his strength properly. Using the very same wooden kunai he decided to aim for the head this time, and this time he wanted to disregard the bullseye, instead he wanted to aim at where the eyes should be located, a kunai to the forehead is much less leathal then a kunai to the eye. He took a deep breath and then exhealed. He spreaded his legs a bit and took a 20 degree turn with his torso along with the pull of his hand, he was pressing less chakra now but adding a bit more physical strength. And with a powerful throw he lunched the kunai right out of his hand just like one might do with a dart. It pierced through the puppet's head and only the tip of the kunai exited the other side this time. It had hit its mark in the exact location he was aiming for, the eye socket. With a small grin he went to retrieve the kunai and place it back on the table.

"Well, seems like I can throw, I doubt that I need to play around with the punching bags, so I guess that will be it for me... Unless Sensei insists"

He thought as he stepped away from the table. He now wanted to watch how the others were handling their training, he could bet they would show pretty interesting moves, since he could guess that the academy doesnt accept random street thugs, but people who actually had some tallent.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being mostly focused on ninjutsu for ranged attack Shikai did not really want to use thrown weapons that much. Rather he wanted to focus on ways to get up close and personal fast but he saw the senseis point of not always being able to do so and picked up some practice shurikens from the table. He turned his head towards Kurohebi

"WIth throwing moves like that i certainly think that you could at least give him a run for his money"

He then started taking aim at the hole that now marked the heart of one of the dummies. Had that been a real person it would have been much for lethal than a bulls eye hit. He threw all 5 shurikens in rapid succession and manage to hit the dummy the first few times, though not exactly where he aimed. One of them unintensionally hit dead center and the other hit the neck. Throwing many object in a short amount of time can dull the aim so the third one hit what would be the shoulder and the last two missed. Noone knew what he was aiming at so from that point of view it would look like he had gone for a bulls eye, a kill shot and then maybe overdone the spin on the last three, but fact remained that he did not hit where he aimed.

Shikai waited till Kurohebi had shot the dummy in the eye before collecting his shurikens, making sure no one was about to throw, just like sensei instructed during his safety speech. He then lined up again to give it another go. This time he focused more in his posture. He but one foot in the direction he was throwing and the other slightly further behind that giving himself a good stable stance. He then turned his torso 90 degrees to the side to that he just about faced his target and this time he threw one at a time using the dominant hand to throw and the other to aim. This time all three hit the target. He was still aiming for the hole which he manage to hit with the last shot. The shuriken dug into the wood and stayed there, not because it was sharp but because there was already a hole so all it had to do was arch into the open space. Satisfied with the result he waited till it was clear, then collected the shurikens and returned them to the table.

[MFT]
[WC: 416]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa went over to the table and held her hand out to feel every weapon on it one by one. Sensei had told them to pick a weapon they were not comfortable with already so she knew she should avoid throwing weapons. Since she always went for light an nimble weapons she sought out on of the heavier ones. A sword would be ideal. She went through knives and thrown weapons, she even fond what would appear to be a bow, and finally she got her hands on a sword.

After equipping the sword she went over to one of the dummies intended for melee practice and struck it once with the sword. It felt heavy and impractical in a real fight although the potential damage it could do was definitely high.

"What an impractical tool"

She sighed before swinging it at the dummy some more. She would need extra training just to use it properly and unless it had some special feature to it, which this boken did not have, it would cost too much energy and time to learn. She realized how troubled she was with the effectiveness of the weapon and went to return it to the table. She then sought out something else that would be more flexible but that she also never had used before. She picked up dual blades this time. Still slashing focus but less weight. She went to the dummy again and started striking it at few times. She liked this weapon much more. Same learning curve basically but unlike the more slow and heavy sword these required coordination over muscle training. She continued to use this weapon on the dummies, spinning and slashing away at it. She found a weapon she would actually consider learning to use. After she was satisfied with the run at the dummy she returned the dual blades to the table.

[MFT]
[WC: 314]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After Kurokawa had taken the sword, Rina noticed the bow and was intrigued. She knew she had to try all the weapons at some point, since she never tried any, melee or ranged, but the idea of using a bow fascinated her. Rina never noticed what was going on with the others. She took it and the five arrows beside it, and placed herself at a distance to the dummy farthest away and tried shooting. The first arrow fell too short of the dummy. With the second arrow she used all her strength to see how far it would go, which was not as far as she had hoped. The third arrow actually hit the dummy’s arm, but it fell off. The fourth arrow scratched the torso with enough force to not be sent in the wrong direction. The fifth hit the torso in a weird place, but never the less it hit and was stuck. Rina was pleased and waited patiently to retrieve the arrows. After this she tried several times for the centre of the torso, not dead centre, but as close as possible. A few missed but twenty-eight hits later, she started trying to hit the head. This was harder, being smaller and all, but eventually Rina got it. Now she went for the heart and she got more precise with each shot. She had stopped counting arrows by this point. After the heart she went for the eyes and then dead centre. At last she hit it exactly where she wanted to and with all the excitement and relief her stomach started rumbling. Embarrassed Rina looked around to see if anyone noticed and thought:

I hope we get a bento or at least get the time to fetch one.

[MFT WC: 293]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The exercise went along pretty smoothly. While Tsuyoidesu seemed a bit spacey chasing butterflies around and picking grass, perhaps she had a bigger fall then she let on. All of the students, despite the obvious unwillingness to use a tool far out of the scope of their comfort range, did actually quite well for using tools they didn't like. Kurohebi on the other hand... His first throw... whether a fluke or sheer power, again he displayed capability beyond that of a mere student... this one would need to be watched closely.

Alright class, gather around!

After the students had gathered close to Sabaku he would continue.

I would like to personally thank you for your cooperation, I hope you understood the lesson I was trying to teach you.

Sabaku would pace back and forth in front of the students a short while before returning to the table where all the tools were. He gathered them up quickly and resealed them, along with the dummies. He picked the table up and brought it over to the students. He rolled the scroll out on the table and released the contents inside. Appearing on the table were 6 closed boxes.

I'd like to apologize, as I failed to bring some chairs... But I hope me bring lunch might make up for it!

Sabaku waved his hands over the boxes and gestured for them to open the boxes. Inside they would find a generous helping of the miscellaneous goodies that a typical bento box would contain.

Enjoy your meal, afterwards we will end the day with a fun, yet still positive learning experience.

[OOC, Sorry it took so long for this to be continued, I hope miss Desu comes back, I don't want to fail her :( ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa went over to one of the boxes and opened it. She then fishing a pair of chop sticks out from it and started eating. Finding something she liked was a bit trial and error as she had to bring it up to her nose to decern its properties. Eventually she had made a small pile in one side with 3 or 4 items she disliked, while she would gluttonously be eating the rest. Her breakfast had been a little lean for a day of physical activity so food was just what she needed

"So, Sensei. What is next? Sparring?"

[Ooc: It took a while for Rina to write as well so maybe she was just waiting for her turn and then, unlike the rest of us, kept waiting. On that note I just jumped the gun on posting this time. Hope that wont be a problem]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The practice portion of the class was quite trivial for Kurohebi, he didnt come to the academy for that as he was quite confident in his preformance in battle, but more importantly he could not drop his guard around those people. For children those kids were quite capable, it was as clear as day, they didnt pose a threat to him but one day they will and he had to be prepared for that. On the other hand, their teacher seemed quite formidable, he didnt give out any intensive vibes yet, he didnt show him anything for that matter, there was only one thing that he saw and that was the speed. This person was fast, quite possibly faster than Kurohebi himself which made total sense since he is a teacher in the academy, but that is probably not all he could do and that alarmed him, he didnt know what this sabaku person is capable of but he wasnt someone who should be taken lightly.

The teacher presented food to the class once they finished their practice, stating that it is a well earned break, but Kurohebi didnt buy it, this could be a part of the class, possibly taijutsu was not the only thing involved in this case. Kurohebi thought for a moment and then came to a realisation, he cannot accept this food, he wouldnt even if he could either way.

"I'm sorry sensei, I dont mean to disrespect your offer but I'd rather not eat anything I didnt prepare myself"

He stated clearly without moving from his current location, the blind girl however took the food without a second thought and began eating it as if nothing happened, and no ill effects have occured either. Maybe the poison had a dellayed reaction of sorts or maybe it was truely harmless, but he wasnt sure so he decided to not even try, he didnt want to needlessly risk this body, who knows when he will be able to get a new one.

[MFT]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina hesitated in taking a bento, but only because she was still embarrassed about the rumbling in her stomach. After Kurokawa had taken a bento, Rina went for one too, and sat down nearby. She ate it gladly and maybe a bit too fast. Suddenly a piece of fried chicken got stuck in her throat and she started coughing uncontrollably, until she had no air left in her lungs. Then she became dizzy and mouthed the word "Help".

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai looked at the food, not really feeling hungry but also not wanting to turn down the offer of free food. He might need it soon. His hesitation caused him not to get a bento before her heard Rina cough viciously. He looked at her for a while till it became certain she was struggling with her food.

Shikai moved in behind her and used his Janken move with a slightly altered angle to the hand to dunk, rather than punch, Rina three times between the shoulder blades in order to loosen whatever was stuck in her throat. Seeing a bit of chicken come out he smiled.

"Next part of the taijutsu class seems to be fighting with our food. Perhaps refusing to eat something that is not prepared by oneself is not that far-fetched."

Shikai grabbed some water and handed it to Rina. Afterwards he fished a snack out of a pocket and looked at it, before deciding to go with the bento after all. Prepared rations did not come close to a properly prepared meal, even it was just a lunch box setup. He looked into the bento and then back at Rina to see if she was okay.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The students' reactions were mixed. Some gladly took the meal, either by being picky or nearly dying from the food. While others seemed to not want it all and one even outright refused it. Either way, Sabaku was glad that the kids got to eat. For what was to come next, they would need some energy. Feeling rather famished himself, Sabaku picked up one of the remaining bento boxes and begun to have his fill. While still chewing his food he attempted to respond to his students.

Daus aight ooahwaa, pawee uul...

Realizing how ridiculous he was sounding and probably setting a bad example for these kids, he quickly finished what he had in his mouth and tried again.

AHEM, Sorry... Now then... Yes! We will be doing some sparring to conclude our class for the day.

For Sabaku, some friendly sparring always helps create great bonds between people and promote some physical exercise and training. You get to know someone a little better and see who they are in battle and also get a glimpse of yourself in the fray of the moment. Looking over to the distance, Sabaku could see the young Desu girl sleeping next to a tree... perhaps she had her fill of the class and thought herself already prepared enough... In any case, it was time to move on with the exercise.

Now then class... If you have completed your afternoon meal and are ready to begin, please take your places. Firstly I would like Rina to match up with Kurokawa, and Kurohebi shall be paired with Shikai. Please be sure to give the other pair a good bit of distance so as to not disturb their practice. ALSO, I would like to remind you all that since this is a taijutsu class, that is all I want to see you use for this match. Meaning... No fireballs and no mind tricks, I'm I understood? Now then... find your places and when you are ready, you may begin.

Sabaku would find a place next to the young Desu girl at the tree she was slumbering at. He sat down and awaited to see the potential of this younger generation. Sabaku was excited to see how they faired, after all... they are the future...

[OOC MFT WC: 378, Kajiya Tsuyoidesu has auto-failed the class due to inactivity. For this spar I would like you to pretend as if this is a modded battle. Meaning send me your actions as if you were going to be in an actual modded fight. This is to give everyone a feel for how a modded fight is done. You will still all get a chance to RP what happens, but what happens exactly depends on the rolls of the fight. If everyone is heavily against this, then we can do without. I just feel it would be good practice for everyone.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa whipped her mouth and fingers with a tissue before packing away the bento. She then stood up and Took out a Shuriken from her leg holster.

"Are we going unarmed or do we add whatever weapons we brought with us at our own discretion? I trust you will be able to stop anything that goes out of hand?"

While waiting for an answer Kurokawa decided to stretch out so she would be ready for whenever it started. First of she wanted to confirm that Rina was also ready. She had no intension on making it a direct attack right of the bat. She put away the Shuriken again and equipped her gloves. If they were going to fight she might as well have them on right from the start. Not that she would expect Rina not to put on her gloves as well before they started.

Kurokawa decided to do some warm up, seeing as they had just eaten and she did not want to get side stitches from moving too much right after a meal. She threw a few random punches and kicks out for about 10 minutes so that she was sure that getting physically active would not be a problem.

"Okay. I think I'm all warmed up now. I'm ready to start when you are Rina. Go easy on me ne?"

She smiled to Rina. She knew being blind did not actually matter here so the comment was merely a jest. She thought about Rinas last name and what stories she had heard about the Hyuuga and their power from her Guardians. It was not much but she knew that they had a fighting style based on their bloodline, so they would have something in common.

[MFT]
[WC: 290]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One of the students had brought up an issue that Sabaku had forgotten to explain, whether or not they were allowed to use the gear they had brought with them. He felt it deserved a quick answer so that they may begin. He got up from his spot near the tree and addressed the class.

Yes, thank you for bringing that up Kurokawa. You may use whatever gear you brought with you today. The restrictions earlier were only for that specific exercise. You may continue.

Sabaku then returned to his spot at the tree and waited for his students to begin.

[OOC yeah sorry I forgot to say you could use whatever weapons you wanted.... my bad. Also, just PM your actions unless you have me on Skype, sending them to me on there is fine as well.]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina used the time, Kurokawa warmed up in, to recover from her fight with the chicken. She then fixed her gloves and stood up.

Removing my gloves to eat would’ve revealed my blistered hands. I hope nobody thinks I’m being rude and unhygienic for not taking them off.

She thought, while looking at her hands. She moved her attention to Kurokawa, who asked Rina to go easy and smiled. Rina smiled back and said:

Maybe we should go all out instead? This is a rare opportunity to measure your own strength and it seems we are in capable hands.

Rina then moved over to an area that had nothing on it.

Shall we start?

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai was not thrilled with the news at all. He looked at Kurohebi.

Is the sensei nuts. I have already observed him using high rank ninjutsu in the middle of the street with ease, not to mention moving faster than it was possible for him to follow with his eyes right here on the proving grounds when he went to heal Kurokawa. And now we are to go up against each other in a sparring match?

He broke into a bit of a sweat.

"Sensei. How exactly am I suppose to be any kind of challenge here? Neither of us will learn much from him just mobbing the floor with me"

He looked at the other pair. They were already preparing for their match. He figured he at least could push the fight till after they were done. He wanted the Senseis full attention for the fight. Using thrown weapons would be an option in a taijutsu sparring match and he had already witnessed what happens to things that are hit by Kurohebis throw. They end up with holes in them. No way was he going up against that with the chance of Sabaku being distracted with the other fight for a split second too long to pull him out of harms way.

"I... I want to watch the other match first at least. Get some pointers you know"

He could use the time while the others fought to get ready and warm up himself. He took off his big black and white jacket. With it on he would have seemed a tat chubby but now that he had removed it, his custom made T-shirt with holes for all six arms was revealed along with two sets of extremities previously hidden under the jacked. He had them cross over his body to hide them but if he was to survive here he might as well use everything he had. Not that he could use them for much since he had no weapons other than his gloves with him, and even if he did have them he was not trained to use them properly. He had focused too much on elemental Ninjutsu for that. He strung out some flexible web strings, six of them, and used them as rubber bands to warm up his arms.

[MFT]
[WC: 384]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kurohebi watched them finishing their food and then the teacher made his announcement. They are to spar eachother and then came the pair ups. Rina verses Kurokawa seemed to be a good combination, they probably would function better as a team rather than facing each other. On the other hand, shikai was pitted against him, and as Kurohebi looked at his future opponent, he could see dread in his eyes, appearently Kurohebi has been showing off a bit too much during the class. He smiled slightly and put his hand inside his right pocket, pulling out white leather gloves with tealish lingings that pass through the edjes of where the leather was carefully stiched together. He put them on and tightened them up, checking how well they fit his hands, appearently quite well as his physical appearance actually changed a bit since he took over this body. He then looked at the teacher and made a daring request

"Actually, sensei. Is it ok if I add a couple more rules into our spar?"

He asked calmly and then averted his attention to shikai.

"I know that facing me might be a little bit... Overwheling, so why not make it interesting? I will give you a 10 second head start, I wont fight back during that time at all, and if you manage to hit me 3 times during those 10 seconds, you win, heck, I'll even buy you dinner if you do. Is this acceptable?"

He stated regardless on what sabaku's answer might be, the match up was not even and Kurohebi was well aware of that, furthermore, it was quite obvious that shikai knew that as well, so he decided that it'll be better if he gave the kid a break. If Shikai accepted his terms, he'd get into one of the open fields and wait for shikai to start moving, that will indicate the start of the countdown, then once 10 seconds pass, he'll start attacking shikai as well, but to him, it was quite obvious what the outcome will be.

[MFT]
[Actions sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku was just about to answer his students questions, concerns and requests when Rina and Kurokawa hit it off. He would wait for the break in the fight to respond to his other students.

If you feel like you should wait to begin that is ok, Shikai. It might actually prove better to watch and observe others and learn from them as well. Also a 10 second head start seems like an odd request, but small things like that should be determined on your own terms. Begin when you to would like, Kurohebi and Shikai.

Sabaku of coarse would step in when it was needed. He wasn't the type to just let his students just get hurt of no reason...
Rina VS Kurokawa said:
[col]
j3JpHY0.png

Rine:
HP 2000 - 659 = 1341 HP
CP: 2000 - 300 = 1700 CP
AP: 2 - 1 - 0.5 = 2.5 AP next round
Jyuuken Stance active|
bShbUg9.jpg

Kurokawa:
HP 4712 - 0 = 4712 HP
CP 4200 - 215 = 3985 CP
AP 2 - 0.5 - 1.25 = 2.25 AP next round

Round 1 said:
~Rina vs Kurokawa spar begin!!!
~Kurokawa enters Furuuken style
~Rina activates her Byakugan
~Rina enters Jyuuken Stance
~Kurokawa uses "Spinning Wind" (Partial, Crit, Full)

[OOC I wont let you die Shikai, u should be fine, also waiting on Shikai's actions before being able to start Kurohebi vs Shikai]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Ooc: Sabaku remember that it is in game fear. I'm not actually going to consent to getting killed in this manner. Also not knowing how long one round is 10 seconds is not much to go on but I guess I will know soon enough]

Shikai watched as Rina and Kurokawa got into it. They both seemed to have special stances. Something he himself did not have yet. After hearing the conditions of the fight Shikai got a bit annoyed. It was never about winning. Fair he would not be killed this way but it was always about getting something out of the sparring more than just fighting to see who would win. He knew that Kurohebi would just focus on defence until the time limit was up and he could start his attacks and three hits would be no easy feat. Especially if they had to be full hits and not just partials as he had just seen Kurokawa do to Rina.

"Since this is not going to yield any useful practice in my eyes we might as well get it over with."

He put on his precision gloves since his focus would be more on actually hitting than getting damage in. He knew that he would not have the time land three hits in 10 seconds using weapon techniques so he just went for unarmed combat. He took a deep breath before nodding to Kurohebi and advancing.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kurohebi VS Shikai said:
[col]
Kurhebi%20head.png

Kurohebi:
HP 39,000 - 459 + 1,170 = 39,000 HP
CP: 39,000 - 0 = 39,000 CP
AP: 10 - 0.5 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 11 AP next round
vMoeNit.png

Shikai:
HP 4,420 - 0 = 4,420 HP
CP 3,360 - 176 = 3,184 CP
AP 2 - 0.5 - 0.75 - 0.75 = 2 AP next round

Round 1 said:
~Kurohebi vs Shikai spar begin!!!
~Kurohebi performed a hidden action
~Shikai applied poison to his weapon
~Kurohebi entered a style
~Shikai used "Janken" (Full hit, Full hit, Full hit)
~Kurohebi performed a hidden action
~Kurohebi Performed a hidden action
~Shikai used "Janken" (Full hit, Full hit, Full hit)
~Round end

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back