Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Re-birthing because I have to :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kagemaru
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: This is a Rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf Hospital
Old IC Rank: ANBU

New Character Name: See above
Preferred Username: Kage
New Village: Leaf
New BL/CA: Same as old.
Custom Class: Same as old
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
IC Rank:

Character Age: 22
Character's Physical Description: Caramel skin color, black dreadlocks, glowing white eyes. 6'2"
Character's Mental Description: His mental condition is stable. He isn't prone to randomly kill anyone but he doesn't much care if he takes a life or not. After his traveling with the strange man and woman who abducted him, he was attacked by a parasite that skewed his 'emotions'. Some of the things he used to care a great deal about no longer mean anything to him and vise versa. What those things are will be revealed as he continues to live his life but he is not psychotic in the slightest.

Multiple Personality Application:
Character History: See old history
Clan Request: See old clan

Death/Retirement Thread: How would I have links to this stuff?
Old Profile:
Old Training:
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups: Dev-Head/Dev Team, B-Mod Head/B-Mod Team, Plot Team Member

Old Stats:
Stamina: 600
Agility: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Chakra: 600

Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: See above
New OOC Rank: S

Justu Mastery Swaps: None

Name of any Contract you currently own: Lizard

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Edit:

Old Character Name: Kagemaru
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: This is an Un-retirment
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf Hospital
Old IC Rank: ANBU

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
History from my first OCR:
Born into the Onryu branch of the Hyuuga Clan, Kagemaru was raised normally though his family have been known to associate with the lower levels of the Yakuza generations ago. Now an adult, his parents are retired shinobi and spend their time teaching the younger generation of shinobi in the Hidden Leaf now that it has been legalized once more. 19 years old, he's grown into a fine shinobi and joined the ANBU in an attempt to further himself.

I don't remember what my class was and I'm not sure if the class thats posted in my old ocr is accurate.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Custom Class said:
The Ultimate Sight (Vet)
HP: (65+ lvl) * Stamina
Cp: (35+ lvl) * Chakra Control
Class Feature: Kinjutsu Access
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Acc, Genjutsu DC

That was your class, still wanna stick to the same?
The Hyuuga clan is one of the Leaf Villages oldest clans. His father, Onryu Kagemura, a member of the Branch family eventually met and married Hyuuga Hinako. She was of the main branch of the Hyuuga clan, hence the surname, but as she fell for Kagemura and married him, the Onryu branch was elevated to the ranks of Main branch. This was an uncommon practice in the Hyuuga clan as there are few females ever born into the main branch of the Hyuuga clan so there was some ill will thrown into their direction but that was ended once Kagemura proved himself to the main branch head at the time, Hyuuga Soichiro.

As both Kagemura and Hinako continued their lives, the world of the Leaf shinobi still growing from its recent shackles, they came to have a son. They named their son Kagemaru. A full blooded Hyuuga, Kagemaru was given his father's last name to carry on their legacy. This was also seen with malcontent as it was customary to honor the main branch family in this particular situation by giving the first born son to the main branch by giving him the last name of Hyuuga. However, shortly after conceiving Kagemaru, his father was injured during a mission that left him unable to have any more children. In light of this, the main branch once again pardoned the Onryu branch and Kagemaru was allowed to retain his father's last name in order to continue the branch's existence.

Once Kagemaru was old enough to enter the Leaf Shinobi academy, they saw that he was a very gifted shinobi. He was level headed and astute. Excelling in his classes, Kagemaru was soon recruited for ANBU training shortly after reaching Genin rank. Upon reaching the age of 12 he unlocked a skill that was said to only appear in the most gifted of Hyuuga. The legendary eyes of the Hyuuga clan known as the Hakumei Byakugan. From that moment on, he had to train harder to take in the continuous sensory input as his eyes had evolved to the point of never needing to be activated. It was at this time that he decided to mask his physical every day appearance by hiding his glowing eyes. He didn't want to flaunt his gift nor did he think it wise that everyone he come to meet see his powers up front. Kagemaru was eventually inducted into the ANBU and has served the Leaf village faithfully ever since.

And that was your story. No changes I suppose?

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I didn't have a character.

I couldn't RP because I was in limbo due to not having a character. So being marked inactive was going to happen eventually since I couldn't RP. Catch 22 seems to come to mind in this situation.

Reactivating wouldn't give me a character since when I quit, I retired. So I have to do this as well.

THAT is why I am doing it this way. Because I HAVE to.

Which is why I named the title of my ocr what I did.

@Kazuki. Yes, I don't have a reason to change it. This is an un-retirment. Nothing is changing except some personality stuff for Kagemaru.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okay... So you are unretiring. And its all of my concern... I just wanted to make sure I had the facts straight before I spouted out something that wasnt true.

Either way, carry on...

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Why a head admin feels the need to pop in on my un-retirement thread while another admin was already taking care of it is questionable. And more to the point, I'm following the rules so again... its not any of your concern.

*sits and waits for his permissions to be given*

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Accepted.
Class: Accepted.
IC Rank: ANBU accepted.
OOC Rank: S Rank accepted.
BL: Accepted.
Kinjutsu: Accepted.
History: Approved.