Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[REACTIVATION] Ookii ---> Ai Kame

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I havn't been on in so long, I'm a little lost tbh.. Please be kind! >_<

Old Character Name: Ookii Minu
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Coming Back
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Academy Student

New Character Name: Ai Kame
Preferred Username: Ai
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: n/a
Custom Class: n/a
Custom Class said:
Class Name Tulips [Vet]
HP: (40+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Genjutsu Save and DC
High: Genjutsu DC, Melee Accuracy
Average: Everything else~
Low: None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 12
Character's Physical Description: Ai stands about five-foot-six, though you’d never know it. Though proportionate in size, he is more legs than torso. Dirty blond hair, choked with curls block out his eyes. Always one to move at his own pace, Ai has a perhaps faster than necessary pace. Try to as he might, expression comes far to easily to his face, one often remarked to be “baby esk”.

Character's Mental Description:
Preferring to live in the “here-and-now” approach to life, Ai tends not to stress much. Why fight tomorrow when today has yet to come? Some might call this lazy, he calls it patience. When chaos unfolds, Ai is that guy barking orders and holding down peoples nerves. Through no fault of his own, he has a knack for subtle nuances of communication coupled with a deep yearning for utter control of his peers. The human mind, is to some, worth more than gold. Ai firmly believes that every viewpoint holds value, and that the greatest achievement one can obtain is understanding of others.

Character History:
Ai lived a fairly normal life, from birth to graduation. Pain, lose, greed, hunger – all were things he saw naught of.

Born to a moderately successful shinobi family, his needs and education were met. Always supportive, his parents encouraged him to pursue the normal childish dreams, but he never seemed to excel at anything in particular. At least on the surface, Ai was your typical C-B student. Well mannered, his teachers would say that he had a knack for being at the center of trouble but somehow never involved. By the age of eight, he realized that the key to his success lay not in school but in his people skills. Running a successful candy and soda contraband ring, he had blossomed into a fine haggler by age ten. The art of verbal manipulation, maybe not specifically a shinobi art – was an art in itself.

Shortly after graduation he discovered a passion for Genjutsu. With his new found drive, he dreams of a day when his world shall be his way, for no other reason than it is his will. Far fetched though this may be, Ai Kame the Mad begins his journey.
Clan Request: none

Death/Retirement Thread: none
Old Profile: n/a
Old Training: n/a
Old Dojo: n/a
Old FAQ: n/a

Special Usergroups: none

Old Stats:
Ninjutsu: 20 [cap of 50]
Genjutsu: 20 [cap of 50]
Taijutsu: 20 [cap of 50]
Agility: 563 [cap of 50]
Stamina: 600 [cap of 50]
Chakra Control: 600 [cap of 50]
1823 pl
Old OOC Rank: B-Rank
Stat Cut: no idea
New Stats: (depends on above)
New OOC Rank: B-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: none (convert all to stats? Sell all my inventory for yen?)

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[REACTIVATION] Ookii Mini [leaf] ---&gt; Ai Kame [stone]

Ookii said:
I havn't been on in so long, I'm a little lost tbh.. Please be kind! >_<

Custom Class said:
Class Name Tulips [Vet]
Class Bonus: +2 Genjutsu Save and DC

Character's Physical Description: Ai stands about five-foot-six, though you’d never know it. Though proportionate in size, he is more legs than torso. Dirty blond hair, choked with curls block out his eyes. Always one to move at his own pace, Ai has a perhaps faster than necessary pace. Try to as he might, expression comes far to easily to his face, one often remarked to be “baby esk”.

Preferring to live in the “here-and-now” approach to life, Ai tends not to stress much. Why fight tomorrow when today has yet to come? Some might call this lazy, he calls it patience. When chaos unfolds, Ai is that guy barking orders and holding down peoples nerves. Through no fault of his own, he has a knack for subtle nuances of communication coupled with a deep yearning for utter control of his peers. The human mind, is to some, worth more than gold. Ai firmly believes that every viewpoint holds value, and that the greatest achievement one can obtain is understanding of others.

Character History:
Ai lived a fairly normal life, from birth to graduation. Pain, lose, greed, hunger – all were things he saw naught of.

Born to a moderately successful shinobi family, his needs and education were met. Always supportive, his parents encouraged him to pursue the normal childish dreams, but he never seemed to excel at anything in particular. At least on the surface, Ai was your typical C-B student. Well mannered, his teachers would say that he had a knack for being at the center of trouble but somehow never involved. By the age of eight, he realized that the key to his success lay not in school but in his people skills. Running a successful candy and soda contraband ring, he had blossomed into a fine haggler by age ten. The art of verbal manipulation, maybe not specifically a shinobi art – was an art in itself.

Shortly after graduation he discovered a passion for Genjutsu. With his new found drive, he dreams of a day when his world shall be his way, for no other reason than it is his will. Far fetched though this may be, Ai Kame the Mad begins his journey.

Old Stats:
1823 pl
Stat Cut: no idea
New Stats: (depends on above)

Justu Mastery Swaps: none (convert all to stats? Sell all my inventory for yen?)

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sent you a PM with directions onto how to fix your application. Be sure to post a new post on any alterations you might have done to your application instead of editing it onto the original post. (that applies only if somebody posted after you've posted your information, it lets us keep track of what has changed in your application)

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: [REACTIVATION] Ookii Mini [leaf] ---&gt; Ai Kame [stone

Ookii said:

Custom Class said:
Class Name Tulips [Vet]
Class Bonus: +1.5 Genjutsu DC and DC

Character History:

Old Stats:
1823 pl
Stat Cut: 1223 PL to the stat bank~
New Stats:
Ninjutsu: 100 [cap of 100]
Genjutsu: 100 [cap of 100]
Taijutsu: 100 [cap of 100]
Agility: 100 [cap of 100]
Stamina: 100 [cap of 100]
Chakra Control: 100 [cap of 100]
PL: 600
New OOC Rank: E-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: none

Fixed~

I was supposed to get my refund from here, but I never recieved my yenz, and I'd like them now please. :)

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ookii said:
Ok, so I was told I could swap stat points for jutsu mastery's to reach OOC B-rank, I'd also like my yen from my original rebirth please. :)

Character Class:
Hit and Miss
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
High: Genjutsu DC,
Average: Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy, Evasion

Old Stats:
Ninjutsu: 20
Genjutsu: 20
Taijutsu: 20
Agility: 563
Stamina: 600
Chakra Control: 600
1823 pl
Stat Cut: 140 (Jutsu Mastery Ranks)
New Stats:
Ninjutsu: 120
Genjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 120
Agility: 243
Stamina: 300
Chakra Control: 300
PL: 1683

Justu Mastery Swaps:
B - Rank (24 points)
Night Mare
Taunt

C - Rank (30 points)
After Image
Barrier
Charismic Breakdown

D - Rank (56 points)
Cancel
Contract Summoning
Antidote of the Mind
Rorchack Eye
Clone Basic
Precision Aim
Trembling Music

E - Rank (30 points)
Body Switch
Transformation
Anthem of Ears
Mimic
Superhuman

TOTAL: 140 stat points lost

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ookii said:
Ok, so I was told I could swap stat points for jutsu mastery's to reach OOC B-rank, I'd also like my yen from my original rebirth please. :)

Character Class:
Hit and Miss
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
Average: Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy, Evasion

Old Stats:
1823 pl
New Stats:
Ninjutsu: 120
Genjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 120
Agility: 243

Justu Mastery Swaps:
B - Rank (24 points)
Night Mare
Taunt

C - Rank (30 points)
After Image
Barrier
Charismic Breakdown

D - Rank (56 points)
Cancel
Contract Summoning
Antidote of the Mind
Rorchack Eye
Clone Basic
Precision Aim
Trembling Music

E - Rank (30 points)
Body Switch
Transformation
Anthem of Ears
Mimic
Superhuman

TOTAL: 140 stat points lost

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If you could change your stats around a bit more, to change your Genjutsu 600 stat? Then we will be perfect.

Edit: You can be an A Rank and all you'd need to do is take 75 points from Genjutsu and place it elsewhere that doesnt go above the max of 525 (For A Rank)

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ookii said:
Stats and Class fixed~

Character Class:
Hit and Miss
Class Bonus: +3 Genjutsu DC

Old Stats:
1823 pl

New Stats:
Ninjutsu: 300
Genjutsu: 300
Taijutsu: 183
Agility: 300

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Approved, welcome to stone ^^

Will refund you soon. (you'll be refunded only on the things you have presented on your shelf, anything missing from it will not be counted into the calculation in the refund and you'll escentially lose 25% of that yen.)

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ninpo: Double Post no Jutsu!

Refund given for: 53,105 (it equals to 25% of your inventory's worth, sell the rest to get all your money in it's entirety)

All that's left is to request banner change from admin.

Edit: Note that you must now sell your entire inventory to get back your 100% yen, in the event where you don't sell part of your inventory (even if you want to keep it, you'll just have to buy it back), it'd count as cheating the system by earning more yen than you should have gotten which is punishable by NC's rules. (This will also be PMed to you to ensure that you'd know about this statement)

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry, I can't find the admin request board anywhere..

I would like my user name changed to Ai Kame, and then added to stone user-group please. :)

link

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hi Kame, I just tested out your permissions and you should be golden in terms of seeing the Request area, even as a regular registered member.
So I don't know what could have gone wrong there in some way.

I'm gonna go ahead and change your name for you.
Need anything else, feel free to let an Admin or one of your local council members know.
Welcome back, and I hope you have fun!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back