Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reactivation/Rebirth]Koizumi Kyoko --> Kendori Shuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shuu's Ninja Profile <i></i>
Shuuav.jpg

Name: Kendori Shuu
Title: Violet Sage of Mist
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 145 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Purple
Blood Type: B-Positive​

Job: Retired Medical Sennin
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Violet Sage
Violet Sage
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Genjutsu Resistance, Evasion
Low: None

BL/CA: Hyuuga (Explained in Kinjutsu App)
Kinjutsu: Hakumei Byakugan
It happened a handful of years back, when she was in her mid-twenties. A running fight with a pack of Nukenin. But to understand that one must first go farther back to her childhood, where Shuu grew up with only one friend; Hyuuga Miki. Miki was always a bit of a withdrawn girl, where Shuu never had that problem, so when Shuu found her getting picked on by some older girls, the purple-locked child had no hesitations driving them off. She turned to Miki, asking if she was okay. Miki viewed Shuu as some sort of a heroine after that, and trailed her around everywhere, staying by her side very loyally. They shared everything, Miki pleased to finally have a friend, and Shuu grew very fond of the young Hyuuga, not just because she was fascinated by Miki's eyes, but because her own lifestyle kept her a bit secluded for the most part, so Miki became her best friend as well. They did things normal best friends might do. They had sleep overs, they talked about boys, they trained together at the academy. As she grew so too did Miki. They were on the same team through academy and then as Genin. When Shuu chose the medical path Miki devotedly followed, and though she was nowhere near as good a medic as Shuu she was passable in her own right, pleased instead just to get to work with the girl she admired all her life. Shuu rocketed up the ladder, becoming Mednin and then Medical Captain in reasonable times, Miki's advancement being much slower. When Shuu was appointed Sennin she promoted Miki to Captain and made her the personal aide to the Sennin. There was nothing Miki wouldn't do for Shuu, and as a medical practitioner, Shuu was especially interested in Miki's Byakugan from a physiological standpoint, and Miki was happy to let Shuu run all kinds of tests on her eyes while Shuu was performing research on various doujutsu, oftentimes joking that Shuu would probably take Miki's eyes for herself if she could. Shuu would promptly chide her for that, saying she'd never want to take anything from Miki, who just laughed it off as a joke.

Things changed for them both when she and her squad were on an aid mission for a local village hit by a tropical storm. Some rogue ninja were hiding out in the area, and while normal civilians and even lower level shinobi might not detect their presence, Shuu as the Medical Sennin of Mist, had sensed them. There was nothing special about her, no bloodline or unusual skills. She was just a quick learner, very observant, and very skilled. The missing-nin, rated in the bingo book as S-Class all, quickly slaughtered the team she brought with except for her and her aide, then-Medical Captain Miki. Miki was exceptionally skilled, even for one of her clansmen, and her exceptional eyes were one of the only reasons she survived. As they retreated, they made it to the border of Kirigakure no Sato before they were found and attacked. Shuu tended to take the brunt of an attack to spare her subordinates, but Miki chose to keep from being protected for Shuu's own sake.

Miki leaped in front of an attack meant for Shuu, and saved Shuu at the expense of her own life. In her rage Shuu spun and slaughtered the attacker, but her blind rage had kept her from being as clever and tactical as she usually was, and though she had dodged it mostly, a Kusari Gama slashed open her face. She was able to heal all the external damage, but her eyes were permanently destroyed. She created a Crystal Eye, grabbed Miki's body, and carried it home. Once there she attended the funeral of her friend and listened to her will, in which Miki--a rare, unsealed Hyuuga--gifted her eyes to Shuu for whatever purpose she might wish. Her family was aghast, but abided by her wishes, allowing Shuu to take the eyes for medical research. Shuu knew that Miki would have no compunction offering them to her, and also knew it would have offended Miki if she rejected, so she accepted them. At this point, due to her injury, she was forced to step down from Sennin, as her disability kept her from properly performing all her functions. She could make a Crystal Eye for sight when necessary, but a lot of the rest of daily life was difficult for her, so she relinquished the role to one of her most promising pupils, Koizumi Kyoko, deciding to devote herself to an entirely different pursuit.

Shuu knew that the Hyuuga could use their Byakugan because their blood was specifically keyed for it, and the Byakugan didn't fight against its genetic coding. For that reason, transplanted eyes were far more taxing and less capable than they were for Hyuuga, assuming the transplant was successful at all and the recipient's body didn't reject the donated organs out of hand. She sought to rectify that, having found a way to hook them up to a nutrient solution that would keep them alive and viable for an extended period...though after five years the organs wouldn't be viable anymore, so she needed to find her solution in that time. For a long time she studied every scrap of information she could find on the Hyuuga and their Byakugan. She even traveled to other countries to learn their myths and lore about the white eyes. It had taken three years for her to gather all the knowledge she felt she'd need, and returned home, working in her private medical lab. It took another full year of medical experimentation before she eventually learned how to splice her own genetic material into pre-existing organs, and then knew it would take a full six months for those organs to fully accept the spliced genetic material as it's own DNA. As it absorbed the genes through the nutrient bath she'd placed them in to keep them alive, the eyes slowly shifted to Shuu's own normal bright blue coloration. Concerned that it might have lost it's special power Shuu figured normal eyes were better than none and continued forward. It was with long and careful work that she was finally able to transplant the Hyuuga eyes into her own sockets, even going so far as to numb her own pain with jutsu and use a crystal eye to guide medical implements herself to reattach her own retinas, and the fact that it had been merged with her own genetic code ensured that it would not reject the organ.

With another six months of recovery her eyes functioned absolutely normally, and for a while she was convinced that they had lost their Hyuuga power all together, but Shuu had functioning eyes, and it was still ideal to before. Then, about a year later, the unexpected happened. She was training with a small team when two came up behind her, one on each flank, and one in front. She successfully defended against all of them, blocking attacks she normally shouldn't ever be able to see. Confused, she researched it, and learned that for an instant she'd opened the Byakugan. Later she understood that it was because she'd channeled chakra into her eyes, which she'd done several times previous when testing them, and this time they worked. With further research she discovered that due to the delicate nature of the organs, connecting them with her own chakra circulatory system took a lot longer, as there was a lot of repair that needed to happen, and then after that she'd never attempted to use them in any special fashion.

With some experimentation she discovered that they did in fact function like normal Byakugan despite looking like her normal eyes, and furthermore discovered that the more she practiced with them, the more natural using them became, until eventually they functioned like normal Byakugan, though it took a few months to use them longer than a second or two due to overloading her visual cortex. She was even able to in some ways mimic the style of the Hyuuga, though it was nowhere close to the real thing. When Shuu brought this discovery to Miki's family, informing them that not only had Miki returned Shuu's sight but given her a very preicous gift in addition for which she would forever be in their family's debt, Miki's Mother Nana informed her that part of Miki's living will that had not been disclosed to Shuu was that should Shuu obtain use of the Byakugan, she wished their family to train her in the art of Jyuuken and the ways of the Hyuuga. Nana informed her that being seen training in such a fashion would make many suspicious and demanding, so they would need to do it in private out on a trip. Shuu agreed and left with Nana that night. For the next three years, day in and day out, Shuu did nothing but train in the jungle with Nana in how to properly use the Byakugan, the ways of Jyuuken, and all the other secrets of the Hyuuga. Normally this would have only been enough to train in a moderate amount of ability for even the most skilled of shinobi, but because Shuu was extraordinarily gifted at observation and learning she picked up quicker than any normal Hyuuga. It helped, of course, that she focused on nothing, day in and day out, except use of her new occular abilities and the skills associated with it. In fact, she was using them more than any normal Hyuuga would, and was thinking of ways to use them no normal Hyuuga would. As such, her powers began to change. Channeling energy through them day in and day out all day was beginning to change them, to the point where--and she wasn't sure when this change happened--they never even required activation any more. She found that her eyes just remained on effortlessly now, and had even further range than when she first started using them. Due to such extensive practice and use in such a short amount of time along with her own spin on using them in a fashion different from normal Hyuuga due to her experience with normal eyesight that Hyuuga rarely usually possessed, they had evolved into a legendary form of Byakugan rare even to the Hyuuga, They were the Hakumei Byakugan, the 'Transient White Eyes'...though for her they looked like normal blue eyes due to their unique genetic structure; perhaps the only Byakugan that were not genetically Hyuuga in existence.

WC: 1772

Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Capped Points:

Power level: 3600
Stat Average: 600
AP: 12.0

Elemental Affinity Majors: Wind [Free]
Elemental Affinity Minors: Lightning [Free]

Appearance:
Long, luscious flowing purple hair extends down to the small of her back. Sharp blue eyes hardly ever miss a beat, but shine with a relaxed experience that speaks of one who has seen it all. A button nose sits just above a casual, easy smile that rarely departs her expression. Two more common sets of attire for her are a black corset with black tight pants or a traditional kimono; her taste can vary from respectfully formal to rebel without a cause depending. With the exception of formal wear, however, she always wears her white labcoat over her outfit. She is tall and leggy, with a generous chest that while not ridiculous, is ample, with a small waist but wide hips giving her a very curvaceous form.

Personality:
Just like her mode of dress, her personality can shift a bit depending on the day between serious, teasing, and a bit rebellious, though at heart she always places the good of the village above everything else, regardless of what someone else might say. She is oftentimes lightly mocking or teasing, and though she may seem like a huge tease, she's hardly a slut. She is, however, omni-sexual, and takes pleasure where she can find it, though she hardly hands it out generously. She understands the life of a ninja too well to believe in devoting her life to one person, knowing it could end in an instant, though that could change if she finds the right person. Ultimately she puts the good of the village above all, and believes that the ends justify the means. While she doesn't burn down orphanages because the colors are pretty, if they served a purpose in furthering or protecting the village she would not hesitate to do so, and would sleep soundly that night afterwards.

History:
Shuu has led a rather lonely life, never having a whole lot of friends. Her clan had kept her secluded a bit as a child, and add to that people rarely favor others in their class who are smarter than they, and Shuu had always been very smart. At age six she began at the academy and proceeded to graduate inside of a year, attaining Genin status. At the behest of her father she became a Mednin-in-Training, where she worked under one of the most exacting senseis in the Medical Branch. It took her four years to reach Med-nin at age 11, and another six to gain Tenure status. Two years later she managed to achieve Chief at 19, which was a role she held for six years before being appointed Medical Sennin at age 25. She held the role for four years before being severely injured to the point that she was forced to resign from her position to focus on her recovery. Long-since recovered, she has remained on the inactive roster, but may one day rise to the call of service if necessary; but in the meantime she has focused on her Clan duties and, to be honest, screwing off. She was out on a travelling gambling stint--wherein she ran into Uri, a kind-hearted wanderer who joined her good-naturedly in a drunken gambling binge--when she returned to find that her home was gone, and that those from Mist who survived were wandering the wilds. Confused, she sought answers, and hoped to find them in Sunagakure, where her people were headed...

Likes: Strawberries, gambling, teasing people, medicine, candy, sarcasm (Her Own).

Dislikes: Time-wasters, arrogance, stupidity, people who place their own needs above everything else, Sarcasm (Others).

~*~

As an old character who never got finalized with the move to these new boards (When I left combat was still outlawed as RP-only) before life whisked me away, I have no money, equipment, abilities, or jutsu. Along with a fairly hefty savings account I had a pretty sizable list of jutsu, equipment, abilities I used to have; I had 78 Mastered Jutsu if my previous Character Voucher is to be believed after converting a handful to training rolls for Capped Shop Points I also don't show having anywhere...I never got money transferred over or anything. How do I go about getting compensated for what I lost on the old site so I can bring my jutsu etc. up to par?

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Profile:
<p align="center">
KinProfile.jpg

[Main Theme]
[Casual Awesome] || [Oppressive Power]
[The Monster Awakens] || [The Monster Rampages]
[Inevitable Victory] || [This Is My Reality]</p>

Name: Momoshiro Kintaro
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Blood Type: B-

Job: Lazy Bastard

<p align="center"> The Monster's Stats<i></i></p>

Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600%

Power Level: 3600
Level: 20
AP: 12.0 {3600 / 6 = 600.0/ 50 = 12.0 AP}

<u>Lazy Monster (Adjusted)</u> <br><b>HP:</b> (66+20=86) x 600 = 51,600<br><b>CP:</b> (40+20=60) x 600 = 36,000<br>Class Bonus: +20% Melee Damage <br><i>High:</i> Melee Accuracy<br><i>Average:</i> Spell Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ranged Accuracy <br><i>Low:</i> Genjutsu DC

Current Capped Shop Points: 185

Affinities<i></i>
Minor
Water [Free]
Metal [Unlocked]

Major
Earth [Free]
Non-Elemental [Earned]
Wind [Earned]

Recklass Core Ability
Reckless fighters are known for their crazy life risking maneuvers, and their somewhat insane style of fighting, which is known for hitting exceptionally hard - but usually at a cost to their own body. Reckless fighters are able to boost damage in all aspects, but these bonuses often come at a cost.

<b><u>Bloodlust</b></u> - Passive (3 points)
<i>Restriction-</i> C Rank and up
When in battle Reckless fighters can sometimes enter such an intense state of  mind that they completely ignore small wounds and the effects of exhaustion, their love for battle surpassing all other concerns.
<b>Effect:</b> Exhaustion effects only apply half the penalties. Ignores up to rank 3 bleeding.

<b><u>Mastered Offensive Stance</b></u> - Passive (3 points)
By maximizing the efficiency of their attacks and gaining the most offense for the amount of lost defense, a Reckless fighter can become insanely accurate for the same amount of lost evasion.
<b>Effect:</b> Allows user to gain +1 accuracy per -1 dodge, up to a maximum of +4 accuracy and -4 dodge.

<b><u>Zaraki Style</b></u> - Style (2 points)
This style of fighting is the epitome of offense, abandoning almost all defense in order to deal the most damage possible. Considered insanity by most, only the Reckless would possibly use such a way of fighting.
<b>Effect:</b> Increases all physical damage dealt by 30% and received by 15%. The user gains +1 accuracy. Exhausts user at an above average rate.
<b><i>Note:</b> Like any other fighting style, this can be turned on or off at the user's discretion or lack there of. Counts as a Physical Style.</i>

<b><u>Double Smash</b></u> - Modification (2 points)
<i>Restriction-</i> Requires Dual Wielding
Reckless is as Reckless does, and these fighters tend to be physically much stronger than their fettered counterparts. By throwing away all common sense and rationality, they are able to toss around very heavy weapons in the same way others might toss around lighter ones.
<b>Effect:</b> Allows user to dual wield Heavy weapons.

<b><u>Endurance</b></u> - Boost (1 point) [Taken Thrice]
<i>Restriction-</i> Can be purchased up to three times
Reckless fighters deal with attacks that have a heavy backlash on a regular basis. To endure the power of their own attacks, they need to be far more resilient than the average ninja.
<b>Effect:</b> +2 HP modifier

<b><u>Huge Power</b></u> - Boost (1 point) [Taken Thrice]
<i>Restriction-</i> Can be purchased up to three times
Tough as nails, a Reckless fighter is never afraid to show their strength. Their melee attacks, whether with the brute force of their fists or the cold metal of their weapons, tend to be much stronger than normal.
<b>Effect:</b> +5% melee damage.

<b><u>No Limits</b></u> - Passive (2 points)
The Reckless fighter is very experienced at pushing their body beyond what anyone else would consider reasonable or even sane. As a result, they can hit harder than anyone else can, though at cost to themselves.
<b>Effect:</b> Max damage cap for melee Taijutsu is increased to 80%. However, for every 10% damage beyond the 50% cap the user adds, they take 5% recoil damage for all melee attacks made.

<b><u>Brink of Insanity</b></u> Jutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up) [Ranked Up]
<i>Restriction-</i> A-Rank and up
By focusing all their power into one strike, the Reckless fighter can deal insane amounts of damage while at the same time tearing up their own body due to the ferocity of the attack, leaving them extremely defenseless. But if there are no enemies left, that doesn’t really matter.
<b>Rank 2:</b> Deals 1500% and deals 1/4 that damage back to the user. User suffers exhausts at one rate higher, receives -2 dodge and takes 15% more damage for the next three rounds
<b>Cost:</b> 3000CP and 2.5 AP
<b><i>Note:</b> Can only be used once every 3 rounds. Damage bonus is applied first among all bonuses. Can be buffed up to 80%. If the user has No Limits, can be buffed up to 90%.</i>

~*~

~Bloodlust (3 points)
~Mastered Offensive Stance (3 points)
~Zaraki Style (2 points)
~Endurance x 3 (3 points)
~Huge Power x 3 (3 points)
~No Limits (2 points)
~Brink of Insanity (2 points)
~Double Smash (2 points)

Equipment<i></i>

<table border = "0" width = "1012" valign = "top" align ="center" background="http://images.wikia.com/jadeproductions/images/b/b3/Black_Hole_Rasengan.jpg" bgcolor=#000000><tr><td colspan="4" valign = "top" align = "center">

</td></tr><tr ><td width = "203" valign = "top" align = "center">ABILITIES:
Ability training thread located here. Those trained are are:

0.) Shinobi 101 - Taijutsu [Bladed w. Giant Blade]
1.)Conservative Motion
2.) Quick Healer
3.) Nimble Hands
4.) Ambidexterity
5.) Bull's Strength
6.) Quickdraw
7.) Martial Artist
8.) Dual Wielding
9.) Self-Trained
10.) Insight
11.) Jutsu Mastery

</td><td width = "203" valign = "top" align = "center">NINJUTSU<br>
E-Rank
Transformation~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Body Switch~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Basic Summoning~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Wind Slash~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Pressure Burst~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]

D-Rank
Signal Flare~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Combination Transformation~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Crystal Eye~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Cancel~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Spirit Lantern~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Whirlwind Spin~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Air Bullet~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Shredding Touch~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]

C-Rank
Stunt Double~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Elemental Clone~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Barrier~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Wind Scythe~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Tempest~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Gale Force~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Wind Release~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Steel Slam~Rank 3 (MtR)-[mtl]
Quality Break~Rank 3 (MtR)-[mtl]
Mercury Poisoning~Rank 3 (MtR)-[mtl]
Steel Clone~Rank 3 (MtR)-[mtl]

B-Rank
Energy Transfer~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Withering Seal~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Chakra Shield~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Chakra Blast~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Rasengan~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Shadow Shuriken Repilcation~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Great Wind Scythe~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Wind Scar~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Vacuum Sphere~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Cyclone Movement~Rank 3 (MtR)-[wnd]
Reinforced Wall~Rank 3 (MtR)-[mtl]
Iron Breakout~Rank 3 (MtR)-[mtl]

A-Rank
Morality Sealing~Rank 2 (MtR)-[non]
Nature's Guard~Rank 2 (MtR)-[non]
Stardust Nova~Rank 2 (MtR)-[non]
Gate of Enma~Rank 2 (MtR)-[non]
Perfected Rasengan~Rank 2 (MtR)-[non]
Tatsumaki~Rank 2 (MtR)-[wnd]
Hurricane~Rank 2 (MtR)-[wnd]
Ambiance of the Forbidden~Rank 2 (MtR)-[wnd]
Zephyr's Grace~Rank 2 (MtR)-[wnd]
Silver Flash~Rank 2 (MtR)-[mtl]
Senbon Coating~Rank 2 (MtR)-[mtl]
Superalloy Tempest~Rank 2 (MtR)-[mtl]

</td><td width = "203" valign = "top" align = "center">GENJUTSU<br>

</td><td width = "203" valign = "top" align = "center">TAIJUTSU<br>
Level 1
Uncalled-for Shot~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Grab~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Take Aim~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Charge~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Rush~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Stab~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Arcing Strike~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 2
Dynamic Entry~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Dynamic Finish~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Breath Control~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Shadow Leap~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Enraged Strike~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Strength Slash~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Overhead Strike~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 3
4-Hit Combo~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Butterfly Kick~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Spinning Wind~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Janken~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Strength Boost~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Speed Boost~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Block~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Cross-Slash~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Impale~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Titanic Thrust~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]
Crimson Flash~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 4
Nut Buster~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Pressure Palm~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Tenderizing Combo~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Black Eye~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Chakra Extension~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Eye of the Tiger~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Dodge Roll~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Power Lunge~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Feint Slash~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Swirling Grind~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]
Breathtaking Blow~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 5
Megaton Punch~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Dragon Finish~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Beatdown~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Uprising Tornado~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Shadow Dance~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Chakra Absorption~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Aura~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Piercing Rain~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Ascending the Tower~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Broadslap~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]
Gamble Maneuver~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 6
Dragon Assault~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Shoryuken~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Lion's Barrage~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Grapple~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Awakening the Dragon~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Burst of Strength~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Burst of Speed~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Descending the Tower~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Hi-Low Strike~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Hyper Extension~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]
Goliath Toss~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 7
16-Hit Combo~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Spear Hand~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Primary Lotus~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Powerbomb~Rank 3 (MtR)-[non]
Counter-Strike~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Anabolic Frenzy~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Endure~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Spin Attack~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Iaijutsu~Rank 3 (MtR)-[bld]
Execution~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]
Kill Driver~Rank 3 (MtR)-[gia]

Level 8
Eternal Chaotic Dance~Rank 4 (MtR)-[non]
Asa Kujaku~Rank 4 (MtR)-[non]
Limit Break~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Devastating Aura~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Myriad Aura~Rank 3 (MtR)-[buf]
Higuma~Rank 4 (MtR)-[bld]
Annihilation~Rank 4 (MtR)-[gia]
</td></tr></table>

Training:
<p align="center"> The Monster's Stats<i></i></p>

Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600%

Power Level: 3600

Dojo:
00.) Shinobi 101 - Taijutsu (Sword jutsu with Giant Blades)
01.) Conservative motion
02.) Quick Healer
03.) Nimble hands
04.) Ambidexterity
05.) Bull's Strength
06.) Quickdraw
07.) Martial Artist
08.) Dual wielding
09.) Self-Trained
10.) Insight
11.) Jutsu Mastery

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have 124 jutsu masteries to put toward new jutsu.

Since you're going Mercenary from the Mist evacuation, a 500 word RP is required. Details here.

History and BL/Kinjutsu application approved. However, your class now requires Puppet Accuracy in it somewhere. Doing it now would probably be easier for you than taking the free class change later.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shuu's Ninja Profile <i></i>
Shuuav.jpg

Name: Kendori Shuu
Title: Violet Sage of Mist
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 145 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Purple
Blood Type: B-Positive​

Job: Retired Medical Sennin
Class: Violet Sage
Violet Sage
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Puppet Accuracy, Genjutsu Resistance, Evasion
Low: None

BL/CA: Hyuuga (Explained in Kinjutsu App)
Kinjutsu: Hakumei Byakugan
It happened a handful of years back, when she was in her mid-twenties. A running fight with a pack of Nukenin. But to understand that one must first go farther back to her childhood, where Shuu grew up with only one friend; Hyuuga Miki. Miki was always a bit of a withdrawn girl, where Shuu never had that problem, so when Shuu found her getting picked on by some older girls, the purple-locked child had no hesitations driving them off. She turned to Miki, asking if she was okay. Miki viewed Shuu as some sort of a heroine after that, and trailed her around everywhere, staying by her side very loyally. They shared everything, Miki pleased to finally have a friend, and Shuu grew very fond of the young Hyuuga, not just because she was fascinated by Miki's eyes, but because her own lifestyle kept her a bit secluded for the most part, so Miki became her best friend as well. They did things normal best friends might do. They had sleep overs, they talked about boys, they trained together at the academy. As she grew so too did Miki. They were on the same team through academy and then as Genin. When Shuu chose the medical path Miki devotedly followed, and though she was nowhere near as good a medic as Shuu she was passable in her own right, pleased instead just to get to work with the girl she admired all her life. Shuu rocketed up the ladder, becoming Mednin and then Medical Captain in reasonable times, Miki's advancement being much slower. When Shuu was appointed Sennin she promoted Miki to Captain and made her the personal aide to the Sennin. There was nothing Miki wouldn't do for Shuu, and as a medical practitioner, Shuu was especially interested in Miki's Byakugan from a physiological standpoint, and Miki was happy to let Shuu run all kinds of tests on her eyes while Shuu was performing research on various doujutsu, oftentimes joking that Shuu would probably take Miki's eyes for herself if she could. Shuu would promptly chide her for that, saying she'd never want to take anything from Miki, who just laughed it off as a joke.

Things changed for them both when she and her squad were on an aid mission for a local village hit by a tropical storm. Some rogue ninja were hiding out in the area, and while normal civilians and even lower level shinobi might not detect their presence, Shuu as the Medical Sennin of Mist, had sensed them. There was nothing special about her, no bloodline or unusual skills. She was just a quick learner, very observant, and very skilled. The missing-nin, rated in the bingo book as S-Class all, quickly slaughtered the team she brought with except for her and her aide, then-Medical Captain Miki. Miki was exceptionally skilled, even for one of her clansmen, and her exceptional eyes were one of the only reasons she survived. As they retreated, they made it to the border of Kirigakure no Sato before they were found and attacked. Shuu tended to take the brunt of an attack to spare her subordinates, but Miki chose to keep from being protected for Shuu's own sake.

Miki leaped in front of an attack meant for Shuu, and saved Shuu at the expense of her own life. In her rage Shuu spun and slaughtered the attacker, but her blind rage had kept her from being as clever and tactical as she usually was, and though she had dodged it mostly, a Kusari Gama slashed open her face. She was able to heal all the external damage, but her eyes were permanently destroyed. She created a Crystal Eye, grabbed Miki's body, and carried it home. Once there she attended the funeral of her friend and listened to her will, in which Miki--a rare, unsealed Hyuuga--gifted her eyes to Shuu for whatever purpose she might wish. Her family was aghast, but abided by her wishes, allowing Shuu to take the eyes for medical research. Shuu knew that Miki would have no compunction offering them to her, and also knew it would have offended Miki if she rejected, so she accepted them. At this point, due to her injury, she was forced to step down from Sennin, as her disability kept her from properly performing all her functions. She could make a Crystal Eye for sight when necessary, but a lot of the rest of daily life was difficult for her, so she relinquished the role to one of her most promising pupils, Koizumi Kyoko, deciding to devote herself to an entirely different pursuit.

Shuu knew that the Hyuuga could use their Byakugan because their blood was specifically keyed for it, and the Byakugan didn't fight against its genetic coding. For that reason, transplanted eyes were far more taxing and less capable than they were for Hyuuga, assuming the transplant was successful at all and the recipient's body didn't reject the donated organs out of hand. She sought to rectify that, having found a way to hook them up to a nutrient solution that would keep them alive and viable for an extended period...though after five years the organs wouldn't be viable anymore, so she needed to find her solution in that time. For a long time she studied every scrap of information she could find on the Hyuuga and their Byakugan. She even traveled to other countries to learn their myths and lore about the white eyes. It had taken three years for her to gather all the knowledge she felt she'd need, and returned home, working in her private medical lab. It took another full year of medical experimentation before she eventually learned how to splice her own genetic material into pre-existing organs, and then knew it would take a full six months for those organs to fully accept the spliced genetic material as it's own DNA. As it absorbed the genes through the nutrient bath she'd placed them in to keep them alive, the eyes slowly shifted to Shuu's own normal bright blue coloration. Concerned that it might have lost it's special power Shuu figured normal eyes were better than none and continued forward. It was with long and careful work that she was finally able to transplant the Hyuuga eyes into her own sockets, even going so far as to numb her own pain with jutsu and use a crystal eye to guide medical implements herself to reattach her own retinas, and the fact that it had been merged with her own genetic code ensured that it would not reject the organ.

With another six months of recovery her eyes functioned absolutely normally, and for a while she was convinced that they had lost their Hyuuga power all together, but Shuu had functioning eyes, and it was still ideal to before. Then, about a year later, the unexpected happened. She was training with a small team when two came up behind her, one on each flank, and one in front. She successfully defended against all of them, blocking attacks she normally shouldn't ever be able to see. Confused, she researched it, and learned that for an instant she'd opened the Byakugan. Later she understood that it was because she'd channeled chakra into her eyes, which she'd done several times previous when testing them, and this time they worked. With further research she discovered that due to the delicate nature of the organs, connecting them with her own chakra circulatory system took a lot longer, as there was a lot of repair that needed to happen, and then after that she'd never attempted to use them in any special fashion.

With some experimentation she discovered that they did in fact function like normal Byakugan despite looking like her normal eyes, and furthermore discovered that the more she practiced with them, the more natural using them became, until eventually they functioned like normal Byakugan, though it took a few months to use them longer than a second or two due to overloading her visual cortex. She was even able to in some ways mimic the style of the Hyuuga, though it was nowhere close to the real thing. When Shuu brought this discovery to Miki's family, informing them that not only had Miki returned Shuu's sight but given her a very preicous gift in addition for which she would forever be in their family's debt, Miki's Mother Nana informed her that part of Miki's living will that had not been disclosed to Shuu was that should Shuu obtain use of the Byakugan, she wished their family to train her in the art of Jyuuken and the ways of the Hyuuga. Nana informed her that being seen training in such a fashion would make many suspicious and demanding, so they would need to do it in private out on a trip. Shuu agreed and left with Nana that night. For the next three years, day in and day out, Shuu did nothing but train in the jungle with Nana in how to properly use the Byakugan, the ways of Jyuuken, and all the other secrets of the Hyuuga. Normally this would have only been enough to train in a moderate amount of ability for even the most skilled of shinobi, but because Shuu was extraordinarily gifted at observation and learning she picked up quicker than any normal Hyuuga. It helped, of course, that she focused on nothing, day in and day out, except use of her new occular abilities and the skills associated with it. In fact, she was using them more than any normal Hyuuga would, and was thinking of ways to use them no normal Hyuuga would. As such, her powers began to change. Channeling energy through them day in and day out all day was beginning to change them, to the point where--and she wasn't sure when this change happened--they never even required activation any more. She found that her eyes just remained on effortlessly now, and had even further range than when she first started using them. Due to such extensive practice and use in such a short amount of time along with her own spin on using them in a fashion different from normal Hyuuga due to her experience with normal eyesight that Hyuuga rarely usually possessed, they had evolved into a legendary form of Byakugan rare even to the Hyuuga, They were the Hakumei Byakugan, the 'Transient White Eyes'...though for her they looked like normal blue eyes due to their unique genetic structure; perhaps the only Byakugan that were not genetically Hyuuga in existence.

WC: 1772

Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Capped Points: 185

Power level: 3600
Stat Average: 600
AP: 12.0

Elemental Affinity Majors: Wind [Free] Lightning [Unlocked], Non-Elemental [Unlocked]
Elemental Affinity Minors: Water[Free]

Appearance:
Long, luscious flowing purple hair extends down to the small of her back. Sharp blue eyes hardly ever miss a beat, but shine with a relaxed experience that speaks of one who has seen it all. A button nose sits just above a casual, easy smile that rarely departs her expression. Two more common sets of attire for her are a black corset with black tight pants or a traditional kimono; her taste can vary from respectfully formal to rebel without a cause depending. With the exception of formal wear, however, she always wears her white labcoat over her outfit. She is tall and leggy, with a generous chest that while not ridiculous, is ample, with a small waist but wide hips giving her a very curvaceous form.

Personality:
Just like her mode of dress, her personality can shift a bit depending on the day between serious, teasing, and a bit rebellious, though at heart she always places the good of the village above everything else, regardless of what someone else might say. She is oftentimes lightly mocking or teasing, and though she may seem like a huge tease, she's hardly a slut. She is, however, omni-sexual, and takes pleasure where she can find it, though she hardly hands it out generously. She understands the life of a ninja too well to believe in devoting her life to one person, knowing it could end in an instant, though that could change if she finds the right person. Ultimately she puts the good of the village above all, and believes that the ends justify the means. While she doesn't burn down orphanages because the colors are pretty, if they served a purpose in furthering or protecting the village she would not hesitate to do so, and would sleep soundly that night afterwards.

History:
Shuu has led a rather lonely life, never having a whole lot of friends. Her clan had kept her secluded a bit as a child, and add to that people rarely favor others in their class who are smarter than they, and Shuu had always been very smart. At age six she began at the academy and proceeded to graduate inside of a year, attaining Genin status. At the behest of her father she became a Mednin-in-Training, where she worked under one of the most exacting senseis in the Medical Branch. It took her four years to reach Med-nin at age 11, and another six to gain Tenure status. Two years later she managed to achieve Chief at 19, which was a role she held for six years before being appointed Medical Sennin at age 25. She held the role for four years before being severely injured to the point that she was forced to resign from her position to focus on her recovery. Long-since recovered, she has remained on the inactive roster, but may one day rise to the call of service if necessary; but in the meantime she has focused on her Clan duties and, to be honest, screwing off. She was out on a travelling gambling stint--wherein she ran into Uri, a kind-hearted wanderer who joined her good-naturedly in a drunken gambling binge--when she returned to find that her home was gone, and that those from Mist who survived were wandering the wilds. Confused, she sought answers, and hoped to find them in Sunagakure, where her people were headed...

Becoming a Mercenary:
The noise made her skull throb. She turned, her brilliant blue eyes snapping open to glare harshly at the source of the noise, only to instantly regret it. Note to self, avoid opening eyes while hung over. Hakumei Byakugan only intensified the pick axe working it's way into her brain. Falling back into the hotel bed she squeezed her eyes shut again, moaning in her soft alto. Hangovers were basically dehydration, so she cheated. Five minute and one IV of saline later, she was much more chipper, stepping out of the comped suite for having done so well at the casino. She wasn't rich by any means, but she could leave comfortably even it she wasn't collecting a ninja pension.

Meanwhile there was no sign of the friendly young man who'd gotten sloshed with her that night and shared in her night of gambling. Uri, was it? They'd had a night of shots, blackjack, roulette, even a few hands at a poker table. Slots were for chumps, she liked the quick high-stakes games, especially poker, where her observational skills let her know her opponents. Poker was about playing the people, not the cards. Thst's why she liked it whenever she was down on chips, she could always win them back. Luck and chance she couldn't predict. People...that was a different story. She's had a hard time reading Uri though, and that was a rare thing. Ah well, he'd been a nice fellow, if a bit young. As she left, winnings in hand, she meandered towards home. A few hours later she came across a handful of familiar mist nin.

"Everyone okay?" She asked concernedly, as they all appeared quite dejected. All they would say was, "It's gone....Kiri is gone." Shuu frowned, asking for more, but no one would tell her. Everyone meanwhile was headed in the direction of Sunagakure. Using her Byakugan she could see a few parties further up ahead and made her way towards them. No one was able to say more, but a few were critically injured, so she focused on healing as they went rather than talking, confused as all get out in the meantime.

Her leadership instincts kicked in and she gathered who she could collecting what information she could get ahold of, but most of who she found were civilians and a few lower level Genin who were just following evacuation orders. She organized a small group of Mist ninja, leading them, and they decided to get to Suna for the sake of the wounded. Confused and appearantly homeless, Shuu hoped someone there could shine some light on what the hell was going on.

They had to stop a few times to rest during the trip, and Shuu didn't hesitate to use her winnings to pay for lodging and supplies for everyone on the trip. One of them had severe internal injuries however, and needed a shinobi-grade hospital facility to survive, with Shuu offering support in the meantime. With that in mind they made all due haste for Suna for both help and answers.

WC: 534

Likes: Strawberries, gambling, teasing people, medicine, candy, sarcasm (Her Own).

Dislikes: Time-wasters, arrogance, stupidity, people who place their own needs above everything else, Sarcasm (Others).

Mastered Jutsu: 124
Buffing Taijutsu: 29
Charge
Grip
Fleeted
Block
Shadow Play
Eagle Vision
Muscle Control
Brandish
Basic Safeguard
Dynamic Art
Chakra Extension
Shadow Dance
Gather
Barrage
Expel
Feint
Chakra Absorption
Unbound
Endure
Counterstrike
Cover
Anabolic Frenzy
Concealed Steps
Focused Assault
Insatiable Hunger
Devastating Aura
Awakening
Unleash
Limit Break

Unarmed Taijutsu: 28
The One-Two
Low Sweep
Janken
Uncalled For Shot
4-Hit Combo
Spinning Wind
Dynamic Entry
Dynamic Finish
Nut Buster
Dragon Assault
Tiger Hook
Step-In Flash
Shoryuken
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
Roaring Combination
Grapple
Suplex
Primary Lotus
Shadow Step Strike
Seismic Toss
Submission
Spear Hand
16-Hit Combo
Falcon Punch
Eagle Drop
Dance of the Waxing Moon
Fist of Virtue
Fist of Sin

Medical Ninjutsu: 14
Mystical Hand
Coagulation
System Shock
Skeletal Fortification
Anesthetic infusion
System Restoration
Mystical Force
Medical Assistant
Tranquilize
Medical Ward
Resuscitate
Angelic Blessing
Regeneration
Pristine Aura

Non-Elemental: 25
Transformation
Body Switch
Basic Summoning
Combination Transformation
Crystal Eye
Cancel
Spirit Lantern
Jutsu Sealing
Stunt Double
One Element Sealing
Elemental Sealing
Elemental Clone
Barrier
Energy Transfer
Leech Seal
Chakra Shield
Chakra Blast
Rasengan
Advanced Combination Transformation
Perfected Rasengan
Five Element Seal
Morality Sealing
Nature's Guard
Stardust Nova
Gate of Enma

Lightning Ninjutsu: 17
Storm Bolt
Thunderfist
Thunderclap
Electroshock
Electrocution
Zeus Flash
Lightning Torrent
Thunderstruck
Volt Charge
Gigavolt Cannon
Chidori
Lightning Beast
Amp Field
Raijin's Vengence
Chidori Control
Kirin
Thunderdome

Genjutsu: 11
Mark of the Wind
Advanced Clone
Full Attention
Heaven's Anthem
Inner Eye
Ocular Railgun
Thermal Viewing
Mind of the Wyvern
The Reaper's Gaze
Invulnerability
Invisibility

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
History: Approved.
Jutsu/Stats: Approved.
Kinjutsu: Approved. Interesting tale. I enjoyed it.
Becoming a missing nin!: Approved!

One more approval to go and we can move you on into the missing lands!

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I'll process the rest since only the Kin app needs three approvals, I believe.

Rank banner added. Missing access added. Name change done.

One more approval required for Kinjutsu. Also, could you please state which country (Lightning/Fire/Earth) you'll be starting off in? You can start in Water's Outer Village areas too if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back