Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

reactivation/rebirth/retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I know one thing for sure... reactivation is needed but im also rebirthing so im guessing that comes afterwards and all.

However before I do everything I have questions i'd like answered.

Do I qualify for a retirement of Jeada? (bc i dont want him dead >.>)

Is the battle system up yet? I'm just mildly curious on that one

If this character im switching to I had retired on the old site and he had a kinjutsu, can I still have him have that kinjustu or is it void? (note: my current character has a kinjutsu as well)

and lastly, if Rin is willing that is, character im coming back as (or wanting to anyway) used to be an ANBU (not a captain, just anbu) can he still remain that title.... for a little while anyway? (going to do some IC stuff with him which might change his outlook on things and change jobs)

I'm gonna make a second post below with my actual OCR.... if you have answers to the questions please post them in this thread and dont PM me. I dont like PM's

Thanks guys!

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hi Yomoko,

At present, you do not qualify for a 6-month retirement of Jaeda since you have been inactive for about 2 months. If you wanted to do an early retirement that's a 20% stat loss. The other thing you could do is be inactive 1 more month, which would make for a 3-month inactivity period and qualify you for a new character (can retire Jeada or convert him to iNPC) without a stat penalty.

Battle system is not up yet and I don't really know for sure when it will be up.

I think Rin wil be fine with having your new character as ANBU since you've been an ANBU before.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
if I take the 20% stat loss hit, would i still qualify for kinjutsu? (i cant remember the requirements for Kinjutsus)

still need to know if my new character, sense i retired him on the old site and had EMS, if i brought him back if he could keep that kinjutsu as well.

My current character has Darksage kinjutsu btw

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
okay so i answered some of my own questions by finding information that I though i didn't have access to but in fact I do ^^

I technically retired the character i want to bring back in the old site... If i could find the threads where he receivied his kinjutsu, I would. I can tell you it was in the hospital between me and (who used to be) Yuuto. I have my old profile if you want that but that doesnt give you his Kinjutsu write up. Would I be able to bring him back, with his kinjutsu or would I have to re-apply for the kinjutsu?

also what date would i be able to come back without stat penalty (if its not too far i'll wait otherwise I'll see what I would like to do)

Thanks for the help, I hope to hear from you soon

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Based on your last post ICly it'd be May 11 when you could come back and retire Jeada without taking a stat hit. I'm fine with letting you change Kinjutsu as long as you had one on your previous character, too. You'd be able to have it immediately as long as you met the stat requirements, otherwise you'd have to wait until you trained up enough.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
alrighty so i'm going to take the stat hit... its already all calculated into my stats... you'll see when you go through it.

Old Character Name: Jeada Shino
Old Village: Kumogakure
Old Character Class (if you have one): (i dont remember)
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Haku

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Endo Kaiji

New Character Name: Endo Kaiji
New Village: Kumogakure
New Character Class:
New BL/CA: Uchiha
Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:</COLOR>
You must tell him of his heritage Taki. We can't hide it from him forever. Came a whispered women voice. The voice floated in the air as Kaiji continued to listen to his mother and father talk in private. He was never good at doing something when he was told to unless he deemed it of utmost importance. He figured he could let this one slip and listen in on the conversation.

His father's voice wasn't a small whisper, yet it was normal tone. No Kanta.. He can't know about them yet. He is too young. What if he thinks poorly of us? Kaiji had heard quite enough and decided to but into the little conversation between mummy and daddy. I'm no child you know. Another class or two and I'm ready to take my Genin exam and become a full-fledged Shinobi. What secret are you two hiding from me? He seemed more demanding than usual but he was fed up with the lies.

His parents looked at each other for a moment and then his father stood up and spoke You have Uchiha blood. However, the last people to open the blood's powers were your great grandfather and grandmother. Neither your grandparents or us have successfully opened their powers. We have the blood... just the gene didn't open up to us.

Kaiji nodded his head in understanding. “You didn't have to lie to me.... so when we going out in the wild dad? You said you'd take me out of the village.” His dad smirked and spoke “If you go straight to bed now. We will go tomorrow.” Kaiji quickly flew off to his bed to sleep.

The next day his father kept his promise and they went off into the wild outside of the village borders. His great grandfather also went with them. At dinner they sat down and his great grandfather told stories about the Uchiha to the little Kaiji.

The war between Marsh, Bear and lightning country was near its end now. Though that didn't mean there weren't any stragglers along the way. A group of two shinobi showed up behind the three of them. Kaiji's Father stood up the fastest, reaching for his blade quickly and getting into stance. Kaiji had his small sword or knife. Lastly, his great grandfather drew his blade and it lit on fire almost immediately when it was out of its sheath. His grandfather swung his sword once and a dragon of fire burst out of it heading toward the two shinobi. The fire engulfed one of them and instantly put him onto the ground. Yet the other one disappeared. And then Kaiji saw it. His Great grandfather fell to the ground with a sword that had been imbued with some sort of lightning based element pierced into his chest. Kaiji's father went to his grandfather's side.

However the young one on the other hand picked up the fallen fire blade. He held the hand and then Kaiji saw a symbol on the sword, a symbol representing the Sharingan. The symbol glowed with fire and Kaiji continued to stare at it. His heart felt a lot warmer. He felt rage and depression come over him at once. He took up the sword with both hands, ran at the shinobi and stabbed him through the chest into the heart. The shinobi coughed up blood and it dripped onto his clothes. Kaiji's eyes felt weird. He was looking as if everything was in slow motion.. but not that weird slow motion from dramatic scenes. It was like his mind was going one hundred times faster than the rest of the group. His mind was racing. His father finally came over and spoke. Kaiji.. Kaiji are you... His voice cut off once he saw his sons eyes. Kaiji moved passed his father not caring what he was trying to say. He went to his great grandfather and heard him speak Kaiji... you.. have.. the… sharin... And then his voice stopped and the old man was dead.

I have the what? Sharins? Noo Sharing... no... Wait.. did he mean... He looked to his father and spoke I think.. I unlocked my abilities father... His father said nothing.. but Kaiji knew it deep down. He was an Uchiha full and through. He would harness his powers.. he would use them to protect the village just as Lord Shinbatsu did while his grandparents were here. He would do all he could and Lord Shinbatsu was his idle. All Hail the Uchiha... all Hail.. Lord Shinbatsu.

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: ANBU
ANBU profession or Medical profession, or neither?
(was an ANBU before, I'll RP with rin and see what'll happen if anything needs to change)
Quick Character Description:
physical: He stands at a whomping five feet nine inches! Ya okay he’s nothing special. He weighs roughly one hundred and sixty pounds

mental: As far as shinobi goes, Kaiji is very stable mentally. He copes with death well and doesn’t have sudden fits that will make him go crazy and kill someone. Obviously, if you hurt a close friend of his or his family he is going to come after you and possibly want to kill you, but that’s just what any normal human being would do. That’s more instinctual than it is a mental issue.

Character History:
Kaiji isn't the most special kid out there. His family has lived inside of Kumogakure for the past four Generations, all his parents and grandparents shinobis making it to Jounin rank. A couple of them becoming academy teachers. Though none of them holding any political holds. The family hated politics and so just did their job and went on their lives. His Grandparents died in the Demon war era of Kumogakure, giving their lives to help protect the Raikage and the people of Kumogakure.

Kaiji is now old enough to graduate from the academy he had been attending for the past 3 years. He was ready to go out and join the shinobi world and be the Genin his parents want him to be. Problem is... his parents still haven't told him about his heritage. Something that doesn't hit all the generations. The heritage hasn't his family in the past three generations though... the heritage of the Uchiha Clan.

Through the years of his disappearance, he trained in the dimension he accidentally made and as a child, was dumb enough to enter without thinking it through. With the five years of training in his dimension his whole thought was how to get out of it. He received the power of the Eternal mangekyou sharingan at a very young age of 15 and couldn’t control the ultimate uchiha power. He had left behind his friends and family, and even worse, his country. He wondered who was still alive, whom was even still around. His best friend joukuu he missed terribly. They were like brothers. They should have been blood brothers. And kaiji just up and left like a stupid power hungry child. His sensei, whose name escapes him to this day, who helped him get into the ANBU and become an actual ANBU. Kaiji used to have the desire to rise up the ranks, become the sennin and then eventually the Kage of this village. But now his views have changed. He now wants to be one thing, the strongest protector of the village; to be an equal to the Sennins and Kage; to show the people that they can protect the village and be strong without holding a high position. He also wants to do more in the village though. He wants to make up for the lost years he selfishly wasted. He would do whatever it took. He was probably branded a traitor or even marked as dead. First things first, he had to get back into the village. He stood looking up at the very gates he swore to protect. When coming back to this world, he had no sense of which part was in the village and which wasn’t so he took a gamble. He also didn’t want to just warp in because then he might accidentally warp into an object or into someone’s house. The village was foreign to him. His home, was foreign to him. He stood at the gates waiting. May Shinbatsu have mercy on his soul.

Death thread: n/a
Profile thread: no idea
Training thread: no idea
Dojo thread: no idea

Usergroups:
Nothing special on my end guys
Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
All were @ 600. Taking an early retirement so -20%.
Goes down to 2880 PL, still s-rank,
lowest stat I can go is 240

New stats:
Stamina: 400
Agility: 440
Nin: 600
Tai: 240
Gen: 600
CC: 600
PL: 2880

Afinities:
Majors: Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth (free)
Minors: wind (free),
Advance: Shadow
Other: ANBU

Jutsu Swaps:
Jutsu:
0. Dragon fire – MASTER {keep}
1 Searing Eruption - MASTER {keep}
2 Scalding Ash Cloud - MASTER {keep}
3 Heat Wave – MASTER {keep}
4 Infernal Hellfire - MASTER {keep}
5 Firestorm - MASTER{keep}
6 Spontaneous Combustion - MASTER {keep}
7 Ring of Fire - MASTER {keep}
8 Dragon Flame Bomb - MASTER {keep}
9 Sol Fire Tempest - MASTER {keep}
10 Abysmal Harbringer - MASTER {keep}
11 Flame Shield - MASTER{keep}
12 Pressurized Mist - MASTER (keep)
13 Water Gun - MASTER (keep)
14 Water Whip - MASTER (keep)
15 Aqua Fang - MASTER (keep)
16 Rinse off - MASTER (keep)
17 Grand Waterfall - MASTER (keep)
18 Impailing Hydro Jet - MASTER (keep)
19 Water Prison - MASTER(keep)
20 Rain Dance - MASTER(keep)
21 Torrential Vortex - MASTER (keep)
22 Hydro Tidal Shockwave - MASTER (keep)
23 Water Shark Bomb – MASTER (keep)
24 Mystical Pond - MASTER (keep)
25 Grand Hydra Excavation – MASTER (keep)
26 Water Dragon Bullet - MASTER (keep)
27 Scorn Of Aquarius - MASTER (keep)
28 Supreme Aqua Realm - MASTER (keep)
29 Active Camo - MASTER {keep}
30 Chakra Sense - MASTER {keep}
31 Mental Infiltration - MASTER {keep}
32 Snapshot - MASTER {keep}
33 Intangible Passage – MASTER {keep}
34 Shadow Serpent – MASTER {keep}
35 Searchlight – MASTER {keep}
36 Destroy Pressence - MASTER {keep}
37 Body Bind - MASTER {keep}
38 Flock of Shadows - MASTER {keep}
39 Black Blockade - MASTER {keep}
40 Physical Imprisonment Seal – MASTER {keep}
41 Black Eruption – MASTER {keep}
42 Midnight Strike - MASTER {keep}
43 Specter Shade - MASTER{keep}
44 Dark Displacement - MASTER {keep}
45 Underworld Prison - MASTER {keep}
46 Shadow Punishment - MASTER {keep}
47 Black Moon Fang - MASTER {keep}
48 Ebony Nightmare - MASTER {keep}
49 Shadow Garb - MASTER {keep}
50 Darkness Falls - MASTER {keep}
51 Absolute Void - MASTER {keep}
52 Shadow Summoning - MASTER{keep}
53 Thunder clap - MASTER {keep}
54 Zeus Flash - MASTER{keep}
55 Lightning Torrent – MASTER {keep}
56 Lightning Struck - MASTER{keep}
57 Volt Charge – MASTER {keep}
58 Chidori – MASTER {keep}
59 Gigavolt Cannon – MASTER {keep}
60 Lightning Beast – MASTER {keep}
61 Amp Field – MASTER {keep}
62 Raijins Vengence - MASTER {keep}
63 Kirin - MASTER {keep}
64 Thunderdome - MASTER {keep}
65 Chidori Control – MASTER {keep}
66 Wind Sythe – MASTER {keep}
67 Tempest – MASTER {keep}
68 Gale Force - MASTER {keep}
69 Wind Release – MASTER {keep}
70 Gravel Shift - MASTER {keep}
71 Stone bullet - MASTER {keep}
72 Earth Flow River - MASTER {keep}
73 Mud Clone - MASTER {keep}
74 Sinkhole fist - MASTER {keep}
75 Inner Earth Reflection Lure - MASTER {keep}
76 Earth Flow Wave - MASTER {keep}
77 Rock Golem - MASTER{keep}
78 Earthen Coating - MASTER {keep}
79 Bedrock Coffin – MASTER {keep}
80 Weighted Rock Technique - MASTER {keep}
81 Earth Spiker – MASTER {keep}
82 Antlion Sinkhole - MASTER
83 Fist Of Gaia - MASTER {keep}
84 Earthen Magnitude - MASTER {keep}
85 Earthslide wall - MASTER {keep}
86 Petrification – MASTER {keep}
87 Cursed Sealing - MASTER -- Sharingan Copy Master
88 Malevolent Sealing - MASTER  takaamahara Master
89 Reaper Death Seal - MASTER  izangi Master
90 Dead Soul Technique: - MASTER  kamui Master
91 Corpse Soil – MASTER  Susanoo Master
92 Ice Shards – MASTER  combustive seal master
93 Shadow Dance - MASTER  Immolation armor master
94 Frigid Ice Blast – MASTER  Fireball master
95 Hypothermic Touch – MASTER  Thermal Maw master
96 Arctic Aether – MASTER  Infernal Ember master
97 Ice Transmutation – MASTER  Electrocution master
98 Snowflake Shurikan – MASTER  electroshock master
99 Crystalize – MASTER  thunderfist master
100 Ice Prison – MASTER storm bolt master
101 Hailstorm – MASTER  Shredding touch master
102 Grapple – MASTER  Air bullet master
103 Koorikan – MASTER  Whirlwind spin master
104 Falling Snow – MASTER  pressure beast master
105 Subzero Purge – MASTER  wind slash master
106 Spearhand – MASTER {keep}
107 Distortion - MASTER {keep}
108 Echo – MASTER {keep}
109 Serene toll – MASTER {keep}
110 Blinding Flash – MASTER {keep}
111 Chilling Aura - MASTER {keep}
112 Amnesia – MASTER {keep}
113 Phoenix Embrace - MASTER {keep}
114 Lingering Spark - MASTER {keep}
115 Scream - MASTER {keep}
116 Deafen – MASTER {keep}
117 Endless Gap – MASTER {keep}
118 Temple of Nirvana – MASTER {keep}
119 Fear – MASTER {keep}
120 verse of Darkness – MASTER {keep}
121 Vision of Hell – MASTER {keep}
122 Tree Binding – MASTER {keep}
123 Trauma – MASTER {keep}
124 Ephemeral – MASTER {keep}
125 Mind Shatter – MASTER {keep}
<COLOR color="purple">

Name of any Contract you currently own:
Had none, I’ll get one eventually

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
Had none

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Dark Sage  Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nada bosses
What is Limbo Training?
Don’t honestly care about this to be honest. I’m willing to forget about it.

PS: yes i had to make it purple... I miss Shikyo

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name and History approved.
Rank approved
BL approved
Stats approved
Still need to create a character class
Affinities approved
Jutsu Swaps approved