Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

reactivation/rebirth to Stone

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello I have decided to come back to this beloved site. Missed it a lot through the years. So if I could please get my stats profile from my character Saigo that would be great. Will be postings tonight for the story and everything else needed. Thanks in advance.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saigo said:
Saigo said:
Old Character Name: Saigo
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type:A Rank
Last Known Where­abouts: Cloud Village
Old IC Rank: Special Jounin
New Character Name: Nara SaitoPreferred Username: Saito
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Mental Breakdown[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40 + lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (50 + lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Genjutsu diffuculty
[i]High:[/i]  Ninjutsu accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Gen Save, Gen Dif
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Melee accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med­Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Special Jounin (I know this is a LONG shot possible sennin? in the future?)
Character Age: 20
Character's Physical Description:
Saito is your common outsider. Medium short messy dark brown hair. His face looks that of an average nineteen year old, and his body matches it as well. Slim, athletic build body keeps him above average looking but still has a thin frame and some say delicate look to his body. His lips are proportioned o his face including his nose. His ears are a bit smaller than usual but nothing that would strike as rare. His eyes are the only thing out of the norm. They are a sky blue on a regular bright day. But at night they turn a hint of purple. This didn't start happening until he was the age of ten on a that faithful night. He usually wears his normal shinobi clothes. His vest is a brown, sand color while his pants are white. His shirt is a light sand color compared to the heavy sand color of his vest. His combat boots strap up all the way up to his knees, and have straps from each boot that crisscross and get attached to his belt. On a casual day he wears usually a white tee shirt, with black jeans with sneakers. Usually brings out a watch with a black leather wristband. But on those unique occasions he wears a purple silk dress shirt, top button unbuttoned. Black slim fit dress pants, and a black blazer to accent the style. Nice black lace-less shoes, and a black leather wristband with a platinum trimmed watch to top it off. Yes, very fancy he likes to dress fancy.
Character's Mental Description:
A loner through the academy Saito always seemed like a dark person. His inability to approach people wasn't from his own mental status but from how people perceived him. He rather strategically go through something and keep himself ten steps ahead of the situation. Doesnt like to fight with brute force as he seems it is futile. He rather argue and talk things out other than show power to get an idea across. When angered, his mentality changes a bit. Still he is very strategical but has dark intentions. His thoughts become darker and his darker side starts to take over and enjoy the flux of anger and suffering. The only time you really see him happy is with his older brother as he is the only one who seems to not get a weird vibe from Saito. SO around him he is a bit of a goofball.
Character History:
Nara Kaito’s and Nara Saito's story goes back to that of his father Nara Gin and his mother Nara Kitsune who were both from the village hidden in the Leaf. Both his parents were extremely respectable ninjas, who special talents and overall genius plans got them assigned to the special Sealing Squad. This squad had a specific role which was to seal powerful demons and monsters, locking them up for good. The captain of the team was non other than Gin, Kaito’s father; followed by Kitsune, Kaito’s mother. They lived an average ninja life, with a lot of disagreeing, making up but the couple decided not to have kids. Their job being top priority as they were world renown for their special skills and strategic battle plans. This life was short lived, since the falling out of Konoha caused revolts and civil war, the Nara clan tried to keep the peace but it was in vain. Forced out of their home, Gin and Kitsune abandoned their once beloved village and were forced to run to the nearest and safest village with barely anything in their hands. They carried their small belongings but Gin insisted in bringing the their most valued treasure, an old urn decorated with old unreadable runes. The Nara’s decided to head towards the Stone village, in hopes they would find some type of refuge there. The leaders spoke to the Nara’s and through their compassion they allowed them to stay in their village, and become part of the stone village as long as they were willing to pledge loyalty to the stone village.
Years passed and the couple once settled, decided it was time to start a family in their new found home. Their first child was a son, who they named Kaito. The child did not have any promise as a genius or a ninja, but rather looked average. The only thing that he had that resembled his family traits would be his laziness and his knack to read old battle documents. The child was fascinated by the strategy games, and soon with the help of his father became a master at them. Through the Academy, he meet plenty of potential friends, but everyone disliked his enormous amount of intellect. It was not that he bullied the kids, but rather made them all feel stupid. He breezed through the Academy without a sweat, and graduated top of his class, just like his father and mother did.

Saito, the second son, was more like his father. He wasn't lazy but not physically productive either. He was always solving puzzles at a young age as all Nara's should. He grew up looking at his father and his older brother as guides for his life. Only thing is he hated how his brother was extremely lazy. He hated how he was always doing the chores as his older brother slithered his way past doing them. The academy was something interesting for Saito. He was at the top of his class yet he was a loner. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to the kid, but the kids wouldn't approach him. He seemed cursed in his eyes and every time he brought this up to his family, his older brother would just call him weird and to suck it up its only the academy. For those years he constantly talked to himself to keep himself company and seemed to create a secondary mind who would answer his questions. He never questioned this and never brought it up to his family because he didn't want to further embarrass himself especially in front of his father and older brother. He kept all this to himself hoping one day he would outgrow it. But as time went on this secondary mind grew and expanded Saitos knowledge. The voice would then sound less like Saito and become much deeper and a bit darker. Through being at such a young age these conversations shaped and nurtured the young academy student's mind. After finally graduating the academy with the highest score of the class, it happened to be on the same day Kaito (his older brother) passed his Chunnin exam. So seeming to be overshadowed by his older brother, he sat outside in the porch. Thinking to himself if his "friend" was still there he said out loud "Hey, we did it... Top of the class huh?" "Yeah I did Saito...." Stunned for a second. He slipped back inside the house. Concerned about his mental state he went to bed.

The faithful night, on Kaito's birthday, Nara Gin, their father, went on a trip. Kissing goodbye to Saito he left him on his bed. Before leaving he said "Take care of your mother, as your brother is too lazy for that... Oh and keep my urn safe, its a family Heirloom!" Minutes after Gin left, Saito fell asleep. Hearing ruffles and a bit of wrestling, Saito woke up. What time was it, unknown but it was clear it was deep into the night. He noticed his older brother Kaito in his room. "There are two in the dinning room, and one is at our mother's bed room. Stay in the shadows, I will go for mother. I will attach an explosive note to the ceiling and activate it if things get out of hand. It will be our alarm system to the village if things go bad...Also" Kaito pulled out a kunai and handed it to Saito. "Here take this. Everything is going to be fine." Kaito smiled at Saito. He had never smiled at him like that before. Clutching the kunai with his left hand he got out of bed and stayed in the corner as he watched his brother set the explosive note and leave the room through the shadows. "A true Nara..." He thought. Sitting silently he remembered his dads words. "The Urn!"</U><i></i> He thought to himself. Moving through the shadows he noticed men speaking in the living room. "Fuck the mission, this urn has all the power we ever wanted and needed. We would become unstoppable!" They were arguing about the urn. That Urn was a regular looking urn with some unreadable runic scriptures on it. Truthfully those symbols always looked awesome in his head but for now he was more curious than ever. Then men attempted to open the urn to no avail. As they were arguing, Saito formulated a quick plan. He would attempt to make a distraction, and take the urn at all cost. grabbing a small toy he ripped its head off. Tossing the head into the room with the three men on a blind spot to make a audible noise. As he did so he waited for the men to react. As they did he leaped out of the shadows of the room and landed on the back of one of the men. In the same motion of landing he swiftly placed his kunai on the guys jugular and slashed. One quick motion, one was "The urn!" He screamed a loud in his mind. The second the blood of the newly killed man flew through the air, Saito threw the kunai at the hand of the man holding it. Striking, the man let go of the urn. Saito quickly leaped into a diving catch to save the urn. As he caught the urn, he tumbled into a roll. a few feet form the door to leave the house he attempted to bolt through it. But the second he took a step, something went through his calf. immediately dropping into the floor he ignored his leg and held on the urn tightly. "Why are they here? Why do they want this urn? What is in it?!"</COLOR><i></i> He pondered in his head. "Open the urn kid! OPEN IT!"<i></i> The two other men screamed as they started to hit him. Coughing out blood and being constantly hit Saito started to loss consciousness. "Am I dead? Or close to it? ... I can't feel anything yet I can't move... I am... Kaito... Gin... Mother... Dad I failed you..."<i></i> As his final thought went through, Saito seemed unresponsive. His body grew limb. The men suddenly stopped hitting him and one of them made a kunai out of their fingers The Kaguya then spoke one last time. "You open the Urn and we might not kill you... got it?" Saito lifted his left hand and wiped his mouth that had blood in it. As he slowly reached for the lid on the urn he cried out <U>"Kaito!!!!!"<i></i> Ina quick motion he touched his bloody hand on the urn. The Runic symbols flashed purple for a second and then faded just as quickly as they flashed. The lid came off and a little dust cloud came out of it. Then nothing. No legendary appearance of anything just a cloud of dust that was really dark in color. Then suddenly Saito opened his eyes. They were purple. A heavy color and a dark aura came of Saito's presence. Much heavier and darker than ever before. With a demonic smile from ear to ear he leaped into action as he grabbed the kunai with his mouth from guys hand and sliced his throat. Then moved on to the next target but this time he grabbed his head. Ravishingly shaking it until the man fell over with his eyes rolled in the back of his head. Then Saito knocked out.

Waking up in the hospital, Saito remembered everything. The urn, the three men, killing all three of them, his smile. Just thinking about it made him smile. That same ear to ear smile he had when he took the kunai from the guys hand. As he heard the door open he realized he cant look crazy. Saito must deny everything he did and say he cant remember from the blast. The questions rolled in. Everything was out right denied or answered with I cant remember. After about a week of being in the hospital both Kaito and Saito were released to go home. That night left him mentally scared. His personality changed, his persona changed a bit as well. Killing didn't seem like a bad thing or something that shouldn't be considered. People died all the time and that's how he started viewing it. His eyes now had a purple hint to them that now changed his blue eyes to purple in the night time. Months after the incident Nara Gin wish to speak to Saito alone in the house. A bit perplexed Saito followed his dad to the same living room where his life changed. Gin grabbed the urn and opened and closed it a few times. He then let our a small sigh and spoke. "Saito, I have to tell you why you opening this urn is such a huge deal. See this urn had been sealed away many many years ago. Inside was said to hold the ashes of the creator of the Nara clan, the creator of the Kekkei genkai, or also known as bloodline limit. He created the art of the shadows, the art ability to use the shadows as weapons and utility. His name was Shadoumasutā." He paused for a second to gather his next thoughts. Saito immediately spoke out. "But if it was sealed how could I just open it? Them men tried opening it and failed with everything. All I did was turn place my hand on the lid and open it like a normal action. It coul..." "Because he wasn't human. Shadoumasutā was not human he was a demon. That's the legend. It was said that his human form failed him and his followers were next to him as his body decade. The second the human form died, the urn was pulled to place the ashes in. Suddenly a demon from his shadow lifted and presented itself. The elders acted quickly and sealed the demon inside the urn with his ashes."<i></i> Saito sat there as he dad quickly ranted. He then still had one question. "Dad, but I how did I break the seal? I have yet to show signs of having the Kekkei Genkai?" He questioned. He saw his brother unlock his family secrets that night yet his were not unlocked. He questioned if he would ever unlock them. Saito then shook his head. he thought to himself, I am a Nara, I have to have it I know I have it! <COLOR color="#008000">"The reason you were able to open that Urn was because demon blood runs though your veins son. The same blood that was sealed in that urn. You have Shadoumasutā's blood in you. It means you are half demon son. You wont be able to unlock our clans secret abilities."<i></i> Gin paused. Saito was shaken. disturbed. He felt like his life was almost meaningless. A Nara who cant be a Nara. And this demon. The second he thought about it he grinned inside himself. His heart beat grew slower he calmed down. I am a demon. Ancient blood runs through these veins. possibilities... In the middle of the thought he started to speak. "So if Shadoumasutā was unsealed, did he end up inside me?"<i></i> Saito questioned. Gin shook his head "No son not in you Saito... I fear Shadoumasutā went inside Kaito."...

Saito went on to pass his Chunnin exam and as well as his Jounin exam when he was 16. He beat his brothers mark as he realized his brother was just lazy. Instead of joining the ranks of the ANBUs or Med Nins he decided to become more politically involved like his father. His strong presence in a room made him a strong political figure and hard to ignore. He constantly went out to missions and was set to become a strategist for the village. He also liked spending his time in the library reading law books and expanding his knowledge. He wants to become a Sennin in the stone village to see how evil and corrupt the actual system is from with in.

(History explains relationship with brother Kaito who is in RL my twin brother as well as the rp for demonic ancestry)

Clan Request: None Yet
Death/Retirement Thread:
Old Profile: Do not have the links Old Training:
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ:
Special Usergroups:Old Stats: It was more than 2800
Old OOC Rank: A rank
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: Look at Old stats New OOC Rank: S rank (if possible)
Justu Mastery Swaps:
Name of any Contract you currently own: None
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Haichimon (made the thread, was approved, then I fell of the face of the earth.)
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope
If you guys would be so kind as too find my Training, Dojo, ect.. It would be greatly appreciated.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back