Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation/Reboot (Sand [Maji] ---> Cloud [Suika])

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Heya, Mods! I am here to reactivate my account and reboot to Cloud. I am aware of what rebooting does to your stats and OOC rank (have done it several times) and fully accept those conditions. I am just excited to roleplay again. Thanks in advanced!
Suika's Profile said:
The Magenta Twirler<i></i>

1icZQsT.png

Name: Suika
Sex: Female
Suika's Profile said:

[spoilername="Personality"]Having traveled with a ban of gypsies for the majority of her life, Suika is no stranger to the spotlight and what that very spotlight demands. She is an expert at entertaining a crowd and putting on a face. On stage, her charisma is unmatched and her smile is never-wavered. She puts on quite the show, but like most performers, that persona is nothing more than a necessary illusion.

In actuality, Suika is a very calculated girl who often weighs the various outcomes of a situation before acting. This is due to her general mistrust of most people and situations. This trait of hers is a survival instinct carved by her life on the road and the many perils her troupe has encountered along the way. Due to her caution, she often opts to reveal, what she dubs, her “shallow-headed” gypsy-perfomer side. Enacting that role, she is usually a bit more outgoing, agreeable, and kind. Generally, Suika is nice, but she wouldn't consider herself a kind person. A true survivalist, in her eyes, could never genuinely live as such. Warmheartedness is a one-way ticket to impending death. While she may feel a bit of a ice queen due to her callousness, Suika definitely has a soft spot for people she deems as truly benevolent or innocent. If such a person was in danger, she'd find herself impulsively stepping in to save them. This is contrary to her nature and, what she believes, is her ultimate weakness.

Outside of facades and instincts, Suika is kept to herself. Most interactions with people who know her past her surface persona, like her troupe, are kept to a minimal and are swayed by sarcasm. She is pretty straightforward and seldom hesitates to shut someone down who she finds dull (which is usually the head of her Troupe, Ringo, and anyone else she finds slimy and dimwitted). If her trust is gained (or if the mission is dire enough), Suika is a valuable companion who works for the best of her team with extreme focus and ethic. Although mistrusting, she is smart enough to value the knowledge and experiences shared from teachers and comrades for the purpose of learning. Suika also has a few silly quirks. It absolutely grinds her gears when someone makes a pun of her name, which means “watermelon”, so it takes everything in her not to lose her cool and pummel that person to a semi-living pulp. She finds most baby animals cute, so she instantly loses her fortified defenses and melts at the sight of one. Lastly, she is addicted to green tea pudding. Gift her with that and she is often the sellout.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Appearance"]With a noticeable dark-skin tone and deep magenta eyes, Suika is a girl of a petite stature with medium length, jet-black hair and sports a small front braid with a silver trinket attached at the end. Her attire typically consists that of an exotic, foreign dress that is usually costumed by nomadic gypsies. In theme of this look, Suika also has a golden bangle around her neck, golden bracelets, and golden anklets. She prefers being in her dress and barefoot, but begrudgingly wears light shinobi gear to the academy in accordance to their dress code.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="History"]“Who might you be?” questioned the colorful, oddly dressed man as he stared into a wooden basket. “Ah! I know. You're our watermelon. Our little Suika! We've been looking for you everywhere, my deary.” A devilish grin crept up on his face.

-- Years later --

“Suika! You're on in 10!” exclaimed a cheery voice. A crowd gathered around the village square with people of all ages. Villagers clapped, laughed, sang, and even boo'd as they watched multiple entertainers perform their individual skits. “Ow, I think I sprained my neck again...” cried the contortionists as he left the stage in some type of pretzel formation. There was never a dull day when Ringo's Fantastic Emporium of Flavorful Fruits were in town.

With a deep sigh, a light stretch, and a double pat to her face, the dark-skinned wonder was ready for her time in the spotlight. “Suika, deary, get out there and make papa some cash!”</B><i></i> greedily squealed a slightly greyed version of the man mentioned at the introduction of this story. Suika rolled her eyes and scoffed. Would there ever be a day when Ringo wasn't so slimy? “Don't forget my cut, old man.”<i></i> She reached for a set of studded daggers, holstered them on herself, and pointed the one on hand toward Ringo. “And stop calling yourself papa. It makes me feel like doing something more sinister with these blades of mine.” The man, costumed in an outfit he dubs “when sophistication meets a jester”, waved his arms in the air and chuckled nervously. “Now, now, deary! No need to threaten to peel that apple that feeds you. Break a leg!” Although a constant nuisance in her life and the one of the most deceitful con-artists she's ever laid eyes on, Ringo was right. He was key to her survival.

You see, Suika wasn't too sure of the details or the accuracy of the story told, but Ringo was the man who found her as an infant and took her in. Abandoned and left in a wooden basket not too far from a remote town located in Kaminari no Kuni, Ringo claimed that he tried to return her home, but no one was there. “Mommy and daddy weren't there?!”<i></i> gasped a younger Suika at the time. “Nope. The town was perfectly intact, but all of its residents were gone as if they simply...” he gazed toward the ceiling as if in deep thought, “...vanished.” At the time, Suika believed every word he said. As she aged and learned of Ringo's true character, she began to collect suspicion about the validity of his story. “No, sweetheart, it's true! Ringo may be a rotten apple in the barrel, but I was there. It's unfortunately not a lie.” This information was shared by old man Zakuro, the only person in the troupe Suika somewhat trusted. She knew his candor wasn't one to question.

“Alright, time to knock their socks off and earn dinner.” <i></i>

Ringo cartwheeled onto stage and flashily appeared to the audience. “Ladies and gentleman, boys and girl, gather 'round!”<i></i> he announced as he prompted the crowd's attention. “Do not let her youth deceive you for inexperience. Found in the deserts of Wind Country and descendant to a clan of magical blade dancers, I am excited to introduce to you our headliner! I warn you – do not blink and be sure to cover your necks. Approaching is the beautiful, the talented, and the dangerous Magenta Twirler!!!” With bursts of confetti and streamers flying off the stage, the Magenta Twirler flipped onto stage with great aerial proficiency. As soon as she landed, Suika tossed out a series of blades and entered an acrobatic dance to the beat of the troupe's instrumentals. The precision of her knife throws were on point. For obvious reasons, there was no room for error in her routine. After riling up the masses, it was time for her to pull out her true showstopping stunts. “Such a beautiful crowd here today! Having fun, ladies and gents? I don't do this too often, well...”<i></i> she pouted her face as if she's shared too much, “...nevermind. I mean, it's never be done. As the last of my tribe, no one has seen the Dance of Tsukiyomi's Maiden for nearly a century...”

“Do it!” screamed a villager. “Yes, show us!” asserted another. Soon, the whole crowd began to chant. “Moon dance, moon dance...!”

“What a lovely and lively crowd! And the hospitality and generosity you've showed my troupe so far has been way more than we could ever ask...” upon that cue, fellow gypsy members brought out buckets for people to toss wage in. Buckets started to be filled to the brim with currency – it was now time for the finisher “...but, what the heck!” She winked at the audience playfully, flipped onto center stage, and readied herself. “Prepare yourself for the never-before-seen Dance of Tsukiyomi's Maiden!”

Although quite the showman, Suika wasn't always so charismatic. In fact, it was her performer's mask, fueled by the need to survive, that was often showcased. The gypsy girl was no stick-in-the-mud by any means, but years on the road definitely hardened her more than other kids her age. In the short span of 10 years, Suika has been kidnapped, beaten, swindled, mocked, and sold out on numerous occasions. Most incidents were usually initiated and in direct relation to Ringo's ploys of avarice. The troupe was no place for a child, but she hardly had a choice. Regardless, Suika did what she had to do to survive. Her hands were tainted with spilled blood and her eyes were numb to tragedy. She was aged mentally and well passed her developmental marker.

In an instance, her elaborately detailed routine was over. The villagers chucked yen her way, gave her praise and adoration, and, as sun set, made their way to their homes. It was a day like any other; there was nothing truly special about it. Suika yawned and slumped on over to the caravan – she was beat. Right before she was about to enter her home on wheels, she overheard Ringo chattering excitedly in the distance. “HOW MUCH?!?!”<i></i> Well, he wasn't in secrecy. She heard him clear his throat with a cough, which was a usual precursor to him hustling some unfortunate buffoon. “You see, the twerp- I mean, the girl is my daughter. Although a generous offer, that will never be enough to hand her away. She's my pride and joy!”<i></i>

Uh-oh.

Suika dashed toward the emptied stage only to witness the head of Ringo's Emporium of Flavorful Fruits, Ringo himself, bargaining with what looked like shinobi from Kumogakure. “Sir, we are aware of the sentiments and the value she is to you, but the offer given was weighted based off our reading of her chakra potential with our CPSS. In fact, we pulled even more strings after you denied our last offer. We can no longer budge...” Ringo interrupted the man. “But you can! You saw the way she performed up there. I guarantee you, that knife proficiency is not limited to the arts. She's a heartless little killer.”<i></i> Suika winced. She knew exactly what was happening, what was going to follow, and what she had to do. She had heard enough.

“Sir, now now, don't force us to raise our hand. This can get ugly-”<i></i>

“No need.”<i></i> asserted the magenta-eyed girl sternly. “This man is not my father. In fact, I'm sure he kidnapped me at infancy and has made me dance for chump change since. ”<i></i> That last bit was a lie. Ringo was no semblance of what a father was, but he never forced her to perform. She was simply good at it and worked what she had. “However, I guess I owe him my life, so award him any wage you deem fair. I'll pack my belongings.”<i></i> And just like that, Suika strolled off and prepared for her journey to Cloud village. Shinobihood was foreign to her, but it's not like she had much a choice. Ringo was going to sell her out one way or another. Plus, she was getting bored of the same old routine, anyway. It was time to learn new skills for optimal survival. “Suika, deary, think this through! No need to be rash!”<i></i> pleaded Ringo as he chased her on his knees. She ignored him. “So this is it, huh? Just like that?”

“Just like that.”<i></i> Suika slung her packed bag over her shoulder. “Farewell, asshole.” Despite his desperate pleas, the young girl was off. She ventured to her new home, Kumogakure, and never looked back.[/spoilername]<B>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
+1 You are clear for your flight to Cloud your previous information is locked but should you need it feel free to contact any Sand Council for a copy. Welcome back and Happy RPing.
Need a couple more approvals
1 more from Suna and possibly 2 or less from Cloud.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back