Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation Request

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It's been an interesting year plus. I only threw in the RP bit as a metatextual reason for what made me want to scratch the itch of RPing again.

“Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in.”

Idly reading a local-ish newspaper, Musashi, nay, Umashi hadn’t a care in the world. True, there were always things to tinker with at home, some new mountain to climb or a new fixation to binge but overall, the sheer laziness of his days would surely have made him the envy of many a school child. Turning another page, he was stirred by a rapt knocking at his door. Like many a gruff old man he grunted more than responded and in walked one of the many orphans that called his large complex home.

Rather sheepish and looking around nervously, the kid clutched the newspaper in his hands in a way that prevented Umashi from reading it without cocking his head to the side in an uncomfortable manner. Muttering something under his breath, Umashi sighed and spoke up. “Well, out with it already!” to which the kid blanched and shook his head. “You’re not gonna like this . . .” Scoffing loudly, Umashi chuckled and shook his head. “Do I ever? Stocks are up, stocks are down, imbeciles acting as if stupid games don’t pay out stupid prizes. Hardly anything is new these days.”

Putting down the newspaper that he was reading onto the side table next to him he motioned for the child to come closer so that he could take a gander at what was so worthy of him ignoring. Begrudgingly the child inched closer and closer until he frightfully handed the newspaper off to the retired old man. Shaking the page to straighten it all out and uncrumple it, his eyes quickly scanned the page for anything of note but it didn’t take much of a probing to find the headline announcement in big bold capped letters. “From Old Flame to New Leaf, the Ascension of the 5th Hokage!” Genuinely shocked, Umashi moved to cover his mouth in dismay before making an off the cuff remark.

“So that pesky Uchiha Takeshi finally buggered off to retirement, eh?” He questioned as he read some more. “Oh, he’s staying on as an advisor . . . ok, fair. I could hardly fault him for that, it makes sense.” Then he read some more. “Another Uchiha! Nepotism will be the end of society as we know it!” To which he eventually got to the part that one of his precious children attempted to censor out but didn’t do quite a good job at. Looking up over the newspaper, he shook his head at the scapegoat before him.

rMADb0d.gif

“Amatuers.” he muttered before he snapped his fingers and summoned a pencil to his hand. Shinobi parlor tricks were always in fashion and Umashi wasn’t one to waste efforts if he could avoid it. Seeing that the new Hokage’s commencement speech was what was censored, Umashi erased one pencil scratch after another before he began to uncover a bit of a scandal by his estimation. “Ok, ok, she thanked the usual suspects but . . . who the . . . what the . . . have you read this?” Setting the pencil down, Umashi gripped the armrest of his chair as he let the newspaper fall to his lap. Moving his other hand to clutch at his head in utter dismay, he could barely believe that somebody had dared to publish the piece.

lMJaT6Q.gif

SZD9YbE.gif

Imagining that the whole of the world was laughing at him, he looked down at the newspaper and then back to the kid who had brought it. “I’ve never felt more disrespected in my entire life! This has got to be the biggest slight of all time! This wench had the audacity, the unmitigated gall, the sheer disdain of all that we as a society hold near and dear our hearts . . . Has the world grown so cold, has the memory of my name been so desecrated into oblivion? Does she have no shame?”

While watching the very proud man get out of his chair and make on as if the world was ending, the child who had quite truly drawn the short end of the stick for the day stared in amazement as a man who had no care in the world got angry over something that might very well have been an assumption of the obvious, a clear misunderstanding.

IYXrBJM.gif

It had been quite a long time since something had taken hold of the spirit of the man and yet there he was, a man wise far beyond even his near ancient years, throwing the geriatric equivalent of a temper tantrum. Seemingly coming to a moment of clarity, Umashi stopped his howling and began to rush about the room in a flurry of activity. Shaking the dust off as it were, he recognized that while he wished to enjoy his peace and quiet, that there was just some besmirching that he couldn’t allow to pass quietly in the night. “I’ll leave instructions for while I’m away. I only plan to be away for a not so good time, and certainly not a long time. If that little hussy was attempting to get my knickers in a bunch then she certainly succeeded in doing so.”

Talking as he wrote, he sat down only to take one final look at the newspaper before taking a swig of his liquid courage. Me, the War Kage who saved Konoha from the tyranny of the First? Me, the famed Pirate King turned Nidaime Hokage? Me, the broker of the Peace Accords between Konoha and Kumo? Me, the Flame before the flicker? Me, He who has mastered both the dead and the living languages? Me, He who never was but yet still is? Where was that numbskull when I was uniting the whole of the East? When was he in my company when I smuggled man, woman and child right under the clutches of our enemies? Who is he? Where was he? This would be twisted Tea Country swindler? The lost boy of Konoha? I made him! He would have never amounted to more than an insignificant burn mark on Phoenix Gate had I not rescued him from the ramifications of his own folly!

HaiYa!

Loudly exclaiming his displeasure he palmed his face in melodramatic fashion. “I can’t believe that this tramp really just thanked Maru before she thanked me!” Sighing and getting up to leave he shook his head and excused himself before the kid. “See, I could forgive the rest. Sure, go ahead and thank your predecessor, thank your mentor, thank your neighbor's dog for keeping quiet during exam cram sessions . . . but to thank a criminal? Thanking Maru before me? No, no, no, no, no. Thanking Maru and NOT thanking me the Nidaime Hokage Umashiashikabihikoji? Nope, I can’t go for that. She didn't even so much as mention the first three Hokage! Clearly she needs a history lesson!” As he rushed out the room to finish getting prepared to remind a certain little princess about respecting her elders, he newspaper fell down right at the kids feet as he finally was able to see what the original messenger was hoping that Umashi wouldn’t see. When he finally did read the line, his eyes lit up in shock as the omission was clear. “Yikes!”

"To Maru, even though we didn't get along you taught me sugar coating isn't the way to teach a lesson. Let alone a life lesson." ~ Uchiha Asuka, 5th Hokage

g98kGkP.jpg

Last edited:

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
***I’m only listing the things that I’m changing, so I’m keeping all contracts, jutsu and weapons (descriptions will be changed in my training/dojo), and abilities, etc, unless said otherwise below.. ***

BL: Senju
Kinjutsu: Archsage

The Unifying Nidaime Memekage.
HP: (52+15) x stamina
CP: (48+6+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: 1 Free basic attack per round
High: Ninjutsu Acc
Average: Dodge, Gen Save, Melee Acc
Low: Ranged Acc, Genjutsu DC
Capped Stats, +2 class points and extra ability slot purchased

0) Shinobi 101 - Unarmed Taijutsu via Ninjutsu Acc
00) Sentinel - ANBU Branch
1) Initiative
2) Elementalist
3) Earth Chakra Style
4) Human Anatomy
5) Barrier Mastery
6) Implacable
7) Contract Mastery
- Taught [Miro :: Tsukumogami]
8) Called Shot
9) Archsage
10) Archsage
11) Archsage
12) Sage Mode (For all Sage Mode and Archsage techs that require an Accuracy, Umashi/Musashi uses Nin Accuracy. For those needing a jutsu subtype, it will be Wood element Ninjutsu.)
- Disciple [Yuii :: Slug][Taught]
- Disciple [Maru :: Turtle][Taught]
- Disciple [Shieo:: Bear][Learned]

Inventory Slots:
Slot #1: Headset
Slot #2: Hidden Weapon
Slot #3: Signal Flare
Slot #4: Light Armor***Extra Item Slot Card***

Free Major = NE
Free Minor = Earth
Major Element(s) = Water / NE / Earth / Wind / Fire / Lightning (Card Purchased) / Medical / ANBU / All Obtained AE's
Minor Element(s) =
Advanced Element(s) = Wood / Mirror /Gravity / Dust / Ice [AE Card] / Kinesis [AE Card] / Sand [AE Card] / Vapor [AE Card] / Paper [AE Card]

Taijutsu = Unarmed, Bludgeoning, Puppet, Buffing Tai

Sensory Knowledge: N/A
Sensory Mastery: Visual Debuffing Genjutsu , Will Debuffing Genjutsu

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Ronin
HP: (40+4+15) x chakra control =35,400
CP: (30+4+15) x chakra control = 29,400
AP:5
Class Bonus: +4 Hp and Cp Mod
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Genjutsu DC, Melee Accuracy
Jutsu Subtype(s):puppet / Thrown / Radiation
***Umashi is capped thus the Akakame have 450 in each stat***
***SubType = Radiation Ninjutsu***

4E
Trick Launch - E rank Thrown (Mastered)
Castling - E Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Guided Strike - E Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Swift Spin - E Rank Puppet (Mastered)
4D
Projectile Launcher - D Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Puppet Transformation - D Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Sudden Shot - D Rank Thrown (Mastered)
Shadow Projectile - D Rank Thrown (Mastered)
4C
Hidden Smoke Bomb - C Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Needle Shower - C Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Puppet Clone - C Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Silver Crows - C Rank Thrown (Mastered)
4B
Terra Shift - B Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Atomic Core- B Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Silver Cloud - B Rank Thrown (Mastered)
Nuclear Discharge - B Rank Radiation (Mastered)

4A
Nihil Shield - A Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Kaizo Trap - A Rank Puppet (Mastered)
Radiation Therapy - A Rank Radiation (mastered)
Gamma Ray - A Rank Radiation (mastered)

Name: Metalhead
Description: A mechanized Akakame of Akasan's creation. Metalhead isn't soon to fool anybody in terms of looking like a natural born Akakame but if he's dressed up just right, he might just fool the unsuspecting eye.
Weapon Type: Puppet
Accuracy: +2
Damage: -10%
Effect: May use Bleeding
Augment Slot 1: Great Weapon
Augment Slot 2: Swift
Augment Slot 3: Barbed Teeth

Abilities:
Ancient Wisdom
Predatory Precision
Duelist

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Shop Stuff:

I own the entire table of the following jutsu:
- Water / NE / Earth / Fire / Lightning / Medical / ANBU / Wood / Mirror /Gravity / Dust / Ice [AE Card] / Kinesis [AE Card] / Sand [AE Card] / Vapor [AE Card] / Paper [AE Card]
- Unarmed / Bludgeoning / Puppet
- Visual Debuffing Genjutsu / Will Debuffing Genjutsu

I own incomplete tables of the following jutsu:
-Wind Ninjutsu / Buffing Taijutsu
◾Wind Slash [M]
◾Pressure Burst [M
◾Whirlwind Spin [M]
◾Air Bullet [M]
◾Shredding Touch [M]
◾Wind Scythe [M]
◾Tempest [M]
◾Gale Force [M]
◾Wind Release [M]
◾Great Wind Scythe [M]
◾Wind Scar [M]
◾Vacuum Sphere [M]
◾Cyclone Movement [M]
◾Tatsumaki [M]
◾Hurricane [M]
◾Ambiance of the Forbidden [M]
◾Zephyr's Grace [M]

◾ Shadow Dance[M]
◾ Devastating Aura[M]
◾ Limit Break[M]

I have ASP Cards for the following:
***A few of these cards no longer make sense but I purchased them years ago before I had oodles of yen and asp to blow on buying whole tables***

AE x 5
+2 Class Point x1
Extra Ability x1
Item Hoarder x1
Harry Houdini x2
Free Minor x2 (Fire/Earth)
Free Major x1 (Wind/Fire/Lightning)

Yen on hand: 294,670
ASP on hand: 164

Total Yen cost of all current jutsu: 2,427,600 | 2427600
Total ASP cost of all current ASP items: 1,375 | 1375
Buying the rest of Wind Ninjutsu and Mastering them: 46,500 Yen & 74 ASP | 46500
  • Gale Force
  • Wind Release
  • Cyclone Movement
  • Vacuum Sphere
  • Tatsumaki
  • Zepher’s Grace
Yen on Hand after purchases: 248,170 | 248170
ASP on hand after purchases: 90

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OCR Training:

As he looked on at the steadly streaming out groups of children and adults that he'd learned to call family, it was the sight of his actual wife and children leaving that hurt him the most. Having heard the reports of Maru's betrayal, Umashi spared no expense in making sure that those under his care were able to find new identities and indeed, new lives elsewhere. Simply put, he could take no risk that Maru might not only reveal the whereabouts of both the second and third Hokage, but also the many other orphans and wayward souls that called the orphanage home. They deserved their peace and their privacy and unfortunately, the actions of a single one threatened all of that. Long hugs and many goodbyes, promises made and hopefully to be kept, and soon, all that was left with Umashi was a lone Akakame Ronin . . . simply named Ronin and Kin and Gin Joka. He seemed to do his best when he had few strings to hold him back and when all but the most diehard stalwarts had left, scattering in the wind, it was then that Umashi went to work on his next saddest adventure yet. Never before had one of his own students threatened the life of another, much less killed them. Thankfully Miro had managed to make it through, but that wasn't a lucky break that many others might receive. Tracking Maru down would relatively speaking be the easy part. Truly the most trying part of it all would be having to change his mind on a stance that he had long since carried, that of putting rabid dogs down.

WC 274
45k yen and 90 ASP per the monthly rewards
Training x3

248170 yen + 45000 + 22500 = 315670 yen
90 asp + 90 + 105 = 285 asp

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I need an audience with the Raikage and all the Sennin!"

"All of them?"

"Even the dead ones . . ."

While admittedly the last bit was a joke, Umashi meant every word as he sent word ahead of him for an audience with the leadership of the village. While the ultimate reasoning was that there was to be a reckoning for Maru, the second fact of the matter was that he also needed to let them know just exactly why he was so willing to come out of retirement in order to hunt a close but common criminal. Maru had struck a chord with Umashi in a way that few if any of his students had before, he'd chosen to turn against his home itself. Whereas others would have chosen to allowed someone else to take out the garbage that was the fallen pupil, Umashi was one who was keen on handling his own monsters and putting them back into their place or down for good if the measure called for it. While it was no guarantee that he'd get his grand audience it was at least hoped that he would get enough of an audience to state his claim and explain why he needed not just one set of permissions but all of the permissions. Plus, with what news that he heard about the coming tournament to be held by Konoha, he couldn't take the risk of Maru hunting again. The less time delayed here, the less time that it would be until he finally caught the monster that was Maru.

WC = 260

50k yen and 100 asp per the monthly awards.
Training x4

315670 + 50000 + 30000 = 395670 yen
285 + 100 + 140 = 525 asp

I'm adding another limbo training until everything is approved.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Your contract and Abilities will have to go through Dojo and Training accordingly.

Class: 1st Approval Given
Stats: Capped 1st Approval Given
History: None Given, same character.
BL/CA: 1st approval given
Kinjutsu: 1st Approval Given
Jutsu: All Set 2nd approvals will set you up with ASP/Yen stuff.
Limbo trainings: All good.

If I missed anything let me know. *Passes to the next council member*

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
2 things that I think may have happened.

1) I never put in for my 22 augments
I paid for these with the yen that I had on hand. 52,800. Can I be reimbursed for that here since it should have affected my amounts.

2) I currently have more yen than I think that I should have.
52,800 (the augments that I should be reimbursed for because I forgot to originally put them in this reactivation for shop purposes)

After all of my training I should have had 425,670‬

I currently have 770,990 which is a difference of 345,320.

I have looked through my inventory and I believe that I have purchased all of my jutsu and augments (including my kinjutsu). Is it possible for a spreadsheet version of my inventory to be pulled from the system? I do not believe it to be the case but I very well could have missed buying the whole of a table like I intended.

For context I purchased all of my stuff today so any mod logs on my account would be nothing but adding yen prior to today. I have only done 3 consecutive weeks of training since my reactivation.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, my ASP is correct, just my yen needs auditing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update

- I did an audit over how much my build should have been and that amount when including my character and contract augments should have been 2,542,100.

- Also what I believe partially contributed to things is the fact that Futotta when approving me did one back training payment instead of both that were present. Eiji then came behind and did both back trainings.

- Today I purchased 14,400 worth of augments for my two contracts so that's why my amount is no longer reading 770,990.

- When I was purchasing my items in the shop, I was clicking on items with my mouse and then pressing enter to purchase them and move on. Unless me doing so somehow caused the purchased items to not appear in my cart for purchase as they appeared to, then the only thing that I can think of at this point is that somehow if my inventory is showing everything , that I caused a glitch by doing so that didn't deduct the yen as it should have due to such a large bulk purchase. For further clarification, I purchased each jutsu table at one time after making sure that the whole table was in my cart.

- To be clear, if all of my jutsu, kin stuff and augments appear in my inventory then the amount that I should have prior to this weeks training is 425,670. If there is a way that the whole of my inventory can be pulled up in a spreadsheet like document on the admin or mod side then that would help to quickly clear up if I'm simply missing a whole lot of jutsu or if I inadvertently stumbled upon a glitch from buying too much at once.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back