Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I didn't realize there was a new site. Unsure if I qualify or not, given how long it's been since I was a regular. Thought I'd give things another shot nonetheless.
Old Character name Kageni Sunaka

Old Character Village Sand

Old Profile Topic Title Kageni Sunaka
Old Training Topic Title As above

Old Dojo Topic Title As above

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information
If any of the old Sand admins or mods are around, they probably remember me. Last I played him he was a med-nin. I think ANBU or Jounin-level. Again, I think.

New Character Name I'll be honest and admit I'm still working on that one.

New Village Still reading the new info and the system rules.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
*Rolls in.*

Unfortunately, all access to the old sites info has been lost, so instead, a new transition package was made for those that never finished their OCR after the site came back up.
It can be found here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=43767

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So at best I'd be able to be a Level 9 B-Rank ninja? Is that correct? (Just checking to see if I did the math and understood the system correctly).

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Actually, you'd be able to get quite far into A-rank if you only grabbed the bare necessities for the rank-ups. :3

9 x E rank - 54
1 x D rank - 8
1 x C rank - 10
1 x B rank - 12
Total - 84 ASP spent on mastering jutsus. Total remaining for stats: 2016 (A rank starts at 1560, and S rank starts at 2800.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back