Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactiving

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Inuzuka Neri
Old Village/Missing: Mist
OCR Type: From Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts:
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Shibiki Nari
Preferred Username: Shibiki Nari
New Village: Cloud
New BL/CA:
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Rookie Class[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (38+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (38+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: None
[i]High:[/i] None(s)
[i]Average:[/i] All Stats
[i]Low:[/i] none(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
IC Rank: Academy Student

Character Age: 14
Quick Character Description: Nari is a short child for her age, about 4'8'' height. She has long red hair, which goes down to her kneels, her hair is rather wild and unkept. She has big round sparkly red eyes. She tends to wear loose and colorful clothes, things that make her look friendly and inviting.

Multiple Personality Application:
Character History: Shibiki Nari was born in Kumogakure. She was the middle child of Shibiki family, having a brother four years older than her and a sister six years younger then her.
Nari had a strange childhood, due to being the second child of the family and for having the perfect older brother. There was nothing he couldn't do for his age, he had friends, he had good grade and he was such a social person, while Nari always ended up in the shadow of her brother. She was always behind him mainly because of the age difference, but that didn't matter to her parents, who still judged her as inferior, and because of this she developed a shy persona, too self-judgmental about her own self and with low self-esteem.
Nari and her brother grew older and her brother started getting her to practice with him, usually forcing her to do so, and it often ended up in a beating masked by practice spar, but Nari always tried to stay strong and not fall down, she knew she was inferior and she wanted to change, so she took every beating as a way to became tougher, in a way she did, at least her body, it started growing resistant to some of the beating and grew accustomed to it, so much her body started to crave it and she became excited each time her brother would ask her to practice with her.
Clan Request:

Death/Retirement Thread:
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=4745
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=394&t=6319
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ:

Special Usergroups:

Old Stats: Agility: 250/300
Stamina: 209/300
Ninjutsu: 150/300
Taijutsu: 291/300
Genjutsu: 150/300
Chakra Control:200/300
PL: 1250
Old OOC Rank: B-Rank
Stat Cut:
New Stats: Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0%
PL: 25
PL Bank:1225

New OOC Rank:

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I don't think this is from the old site mate.

Will need admin to change the username.

Description - Approved
History - Approved
Multiple personality - I don't see an application in there but I see the words?
Stats - Approved
Class - Rookie approved
Rank - Approved (Academy Student)

Things to be aware of:
- You're not swapping Jutsu but because of your pl you wont be able to use anything above E-Rank.
- Power Level Bank is effectively "Advanced Shop Points"

Once someone else has given their approval they can add you to the usergroup.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back