Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Really...I mean come on now[Requesting Contr...I mean exit]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'It will be fun they said....It's good money they said....It will be easy they said...'Tekihko thought to himself as he continued towards the gate. Sure he had completely ran out of money by now, but the quality of work really had went down over the past few years. No complaining there sure, but come on now this was getting completely out of hand. Who did people think shinobi were? They aren't your deliverymen! 'Eh well no use complaining really...' He thought as a prolonged sigh escaped his lips. It really was becoming more and more tedious nowadays.

The man took the small envelope he had been given out of his green coat and carefully opened it once more, reading the contents of the letter for the third time, though no matter how many times he did so it wasn't really going to change at all. He sighed once more and put it back once more. A few minutes passed until he finally reached the gate itself and now it was just a matter of time to wait for someone to let him out.

"Anyone here?" He asked stupidly, full well knowing they were all just waiting to see what was going to happen. It wasn't like he hadn't spent hours sitting here before for no real reason but just being there, but hey better keep up images now.

[Requesting Exit for a contract search]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Really...I mean come on now[Requesting Contr...I mean ex

"Sure, I'm here." I said with a certain amount of cheeriness.

"I can only assume you wish to leave the village hidden in the Cloud, so why don't you hand over your passport and any other helpful documents and we can get you on your way." I concluded, pushing my open palm towards him to place the items in.

Just another slow day at the gates really, nothing much to do yet without the threat of imminent invasion.

[Link me to where you got your passport please]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[I'm really sorry for taking this long. Finals are keeping me beyond busy right now]

"Passport? ...Yes sure just a second" The man said with a smile and reached into one of the many hidden pockets of his coat. The entire piece of clothing had been made with about ten of them and it was quite rare for them to actually be empty in any way shape or form. All sorts of useless objects littered them. At times it was actually hard to find what he was actually looking for, but those were quite rare. well apart from today it seemed. Takehiko was pretty sure he prepared the thing and placed it in that specific pocket, but now it wasn't there.

He couldn't have dropped it that much was for sure, but where had he actually put it? It really was odd. No matter he had to go get it and then the mission was as good as done. The AiT smiled stupidly as he gave up rummaging through his pockets and let out a deep sigh. "I might have slightly missplaced the thing. I can't seem to find it where I left it." Takehiko said, placing his right hand on the back of his head, still smiling as stupidly as before. "Any chance I could show it to you later or do i need to go get it?"He asked stupidly, but it was worth a shot...

[My bad i confused my characters. I need to go get one now]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oh that's all right, it happens all the time, people forgetting their passports that is. Most are so worried about packing and bringing all the correct things they tend to forget it at home." I said with an understanding grin. "I'll be here almost all hours of the day, so once you have it, just come on back and I'll get you through." I concluded and moved onto another set of people who needed assistance.

[Topic Left]
[Exit NOT granted]
[Send me a PM when you are ready to exit and I can get you on your way]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Go finish the mission they said. Get enough food for a meal they said. Don't forget the passport they said. Well they didn't but hey it happens." Li rambled under his breath as he once more approached the gate. It had probably been a good half an hour since he last was here, so it was highly unlikely that guard was still waiting, though he was probably still there. He was going to find out soon enough.

"Mister guard you still there?" The young man put both hands around his mouth and half-shouted from where he stood, just a few meters away from the gate itself. Why he did so he didn't know, but one thing was for sure - he was too lazy to go actually looking for a gate guard. "I have it this time! He added quickly as he waved his passport around,gripping it tightly to make sure it doesn't fly off somewhere again.

[Topic Entered]
[Mission Passport over here - http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=454&t=7479&p=59890#p59890 ]
[Topic Re-used]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Sure, I'm here." I said with a certain bored tone in his voice.

"I can only assume you now have your passport and wish to leave the village hidden in the Cloud, so why don't you hand it over and we can get you on your way." I concluded, pushing my open palm towards him to place the items in.

Just another slow day at the gates really, nothing much to do yet without the threat of imminent invasion. I took it from his hand and checked all the markers and handed it back.

"Have a good day, and come back fast." I concluded and went on with my job.

[Exit Granted]
[Topic Entered/Left]
[Runtime: 30 Minutes]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"I found it! It had fallen in my backyard when I sneezed most likely. So here it is" Takehiko said stupidly and handed it to his colleague, an insult to the hard-working individual but one nevertheless. Now all he had to do was get that stupid flower and tada FOOD!

He quickly put the passport back in his inner pocket when the guard was done with it. "Thank you. I hope to be back before downfall really, so mind letting me back in when I'm done? Thanks" The young man quickly said and walked out of the gate without even waiting for his answer. Hunger was calling and there was no real way he was going to let his stomach wait that much longer. Possibly if he was lucky enough he'd find some berries or something along the road!

[Topic Left Village Left]
[Mission Passport]
[1 Hour for a normal ninja to catch up with me if they desire 1:45 for a Sentinel]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back