Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reasons Why [Kin App] -- Flashback [No join]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter 1:
The Birth of a Monster

The news that Lee-Sung was pregnant broke one day, spreading across the entirety of the merchant elite within the Lightning Country. Kyo was conceived on the day that his father, Daegil, received a massive promotion from being a run-of-the-mill merchant to someone of great notoriety for their bartering and mercantile skills. The Ryong family had everything going for them; money, fame, power, and now they are going to become the model family. This was the dream that all people had in Kaminari-no-Kuni. The very news that Lee-Sung was pregnant made the entire country adore them. While there was a large group of naysayers that wrote article after article attacking the couple, most people saw the duo with nothing but respect. This was thanks to Daegil's honest business practices and his willingness to go above-and-beyond for the customer which reinforced repeated patronage. If he was some kind of a dirtbag, people wouldn't have paid him any mind.

During her pregnancy, Lee-Sung was treated like royalty, having people treat her like a queen and catered to her every whim. They believed that the child of two righteous individuals would be something special; something that the world was waiting for -- a savior. The attention began to get to Lee-Sung's head, causing her to take advantage of people's kindness to do whatever they wanted; testing the waters of what people would do. Their kindness knew no boundaries as they did so much, even kill, for the pregnant wife of a world-renown merchant. Perhaps this was to garner favor with the family for their own greedy ends or it might have been due to some fanaticism.

Nine months have passed since conception and Lee-Sung entered labor. There was pain and shouts of agony resonating out of the hospital for almost an entire day until Lee-Sung finally gave birth. She gave birth to twins -- two boys. One of the boys looked like a normal human while the other looked like something completely different altogether. Just looking at the child struck fear into her heart, but as a mother, she grew to love and accept the one that looked like a monster. This child was named 'Kyo-Moon'. She named him that, in hopes, the boy grows up to be something exceptional and something that other people would aspire to.

Daegil, on the other hand, didn't see Kyo-Moon the same way. He had grown to reject him, if not outright ignore him in favor of his older twin brother Ki. It didn't matter how often Kyo-Moon would cry, his father completely ignored him, picking up Ki to comfort him while Kyo-Moon laid in bed and cried, and cried, and cried until he wore himself out.
"I will not be the father to a monster."​

WC: 458

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter 2:
Abandoning the Monster

Kyo, age 4, was breathing heavily seeing his breath as he walked with his mother. The only part of his mother he could see was her back as she pulled him along through a dense mountain pass. The snow was freshly packed making the travel even more difficult. Their entire trek up the mountain went without a single pause as Kyo continued to watch his mother's back as she towed him to parts unknown. The rim of his nose frosted over, making breathing difficult, causing him to breathe in deeply, burning his lungs with the blistering cold weather. The unforgiving arctic wind blast him in the face, causing his eyes to close for a moment, still only seeing his mother's back as the two ascended the mountain. "Mommy. Why are we going so far out here?" the young Kyo inquired.

"Don't worry, baby. It won't be that much further. Just bare with it, okay?" Kyo's mother said, not turning her back to look towards her young and freezing son. The two of them were dressed in heavy parkas with massive gloves that took away from their dexterity. His feet were cold and wet from the snow breaching through the seems and after a moment longer, the duo stopped. Kyo's mother released his hand and kept her back facing away from her son, bowing her head down.

"Mommy, why are we out here?" Kyo asked once more, hoping his mother would give him a proper answer. There was an awkward silence between the two before his mother spoke up. "Your father is a very successful business man. He is probably one of the best in the world. If news got out that I gave birth to something not human, it could ruin his reputation. I did the best I could to protect you, baby, but this is what had to happen." Kyo walked up to his mother and hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry, mommy. I didn't want to be born with a tail, or sharp teeth, or claws. I'll get rid of them if I have to. I'm sorry," the boy said as tears welled up in his eyes, instantly freezing over as the glacial wind blew over his small face.

The embrace of her son made things all the more difficult for her. She tilted her head back and fought off tears as she felt the warm body of her child pressed against hers. "I'll go back to living in the basement. I don't care. Just don't leave me here, mommy!" the boy said, shouting as if he was having a tantrum. While he was only 4 years old, he wasn't a stupid child. He came to the conclusion of why the two of them came out here and that he was going to be abandoned for the sake of his father. His mother bit her lower lip, hard enough to draw blood, and turned around, pushing Kyo down into the snow and brandished a knife. Tears welled up in her eyes as she smiled at Kyo with Kyo looking at her confused. His eyes went from her somber face down to the knife and back to her face. Her emotions contradicted her actions causing fear to well up within the boy, forcing him to try to scoot away. However, the long her stayed on the snow, the more it melted down and compacted into ice. His attempts to slide away because fruitless, leaving him just slipping around with no friction.

"I'm so sorry, baby. But daddy can't have a monster living with him. I love you, so much," she said before swinging the knife down as if to stab him only to cut him over his left eye. This caused the boy to grab at his face and shout in pain. The continued wailing caused even more pain within his mother before she plunged the knife straight into Kyo's stomach, causing his body to stiffen up for a moment before going limp. The loud cries of his mother could be heard echoing off of the mountain before the sound of vomit could be heard directly next to Kyo's body. It was evident that she didn't want to do this. His mother then rushed over to Kyo's side, placing a hand upon his face and kissing the tears from his eyes. She repeatedly shouted "I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry," as the life from Kyo's eyes slowly started to fade away. A boy at the age of 4 was betrayed by his family and stabbed by the one he loved the most. She pulled the knife out of what appeared to be Kyo's lifeless body and she stumbled her way down the mountain, leaving Kyo to die on this lonely peak by himself. All because he was born different.

Several hours later...
Kyo's regained consciousness upon hearing something sniffing at his face and licking at his wounds. His eyes slowly opened to see a group of massive beasts surrounding him. He faded out of consciousness until he felt himself being dragged through the snow, fading in and out of consciousness to find himself at different spots and different times of day while getting dragged through the terribly cold snow. Kyo woke up to see the face of an elderly white wolf, looking on through blurry eyes. The feelings of cold disappeared and the sight of something comforting caused him to reach his hands out towards the white wolf and speak a single word. "Mama?" he asked before losing consciousness once again...

Several months later...
"We are here at the home of the Ryong Family; house of the well renown merchant Ryong Daegil," the reporter said as the house was shown in the background. "An investigation was launched about the where-abouts of the youngest son, Ryo-Moon and after plenty of investigations, the authorities have discovered proof of habitation within the basement as well as some proof of habitation underneath the floor-boards of this massive estate. A bloodied knife had been discovered within the basement in front of the memorial dedicated to the child that had his blood sprawled all over it. When we get more information, we will be the first to tell you of this on-going investigation into the disappearance of Kyo-Moon," the reporter said.

The investigation caused hysteria within the village and the controversy surrounding this caused the family's reputation to tank. While the parents were let off due to a combination of paying off a scapegoat as the murderer, some convincing evidence of a letter written to his parents about his alleged kidnapping and murder (along with the bloodied knife provided), and influence that Daegil had it didn't stop people from believing that it wasn't the parents at fault. Legally, they were clear but the conspiracy surrounding the incident caused people to stop buying things from Daegil and his company which caused his name to get dishonored and have Kyo's removal from the family cause a backlash with unintended effects. Living with the grief that what her actions did only made things worse for the family, Kyo's mother would cry herself to sleep every night for several months, believing that Kyo was lying dead on that lonely mountain top.

WC: 1194
WC Total: 1652

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[[OOC Note: This piggy backs on the events that happen near the end of character history in my OCR]]

Chapter 3:
Feeding the Monster

The sound of crunching could be heard as Kyo stood over his father's corpse. Emptiness filled Kyo as he watched Dakota chewing on what could be conceived as his father's head, swallowing it afterward. The loud screams could be heard coming from the direction of Kyo's mother, huddled into a ball and holding her head in pure terror. This caused Kyo to turn his head with the same look of emptiness within him towards his mother. "Who are you? What do you want from us?" she shrieked out in horror as Kyo turned his head towards Dakota for a moment, giving her the go-ahead to feed on the body. Turning his attention back towards his mother, he didn't feel hurt that she didn't recognize him. No. It would make the reveal all the more beautiful in his eyes.

Several footsteps were made in his mother's direction, causing her to slide back on her rear until she found herself hitting what appeared to be a dragon statue in the middle of the luxurious house. With where it was positioned, it was as if the house was built around it. Yes, he remembered this statue and he played around this statue. To the Ryong family, this was the symbol of the family's wealth and riches. He remembered playing around the statue and on top of the statue in his youth with his twin brother Ki-Moon.

After Kyo's mom hit the statue, she looked around and had nowhere to go. Kyo, taking this opportunity, squatted down in front of her and moved the hair out from over his left eye to proudly display the scar she left him so many years ago. With a big smile upon his face, Kyo simply said, "Hello, mother." A look of pure horror crossed her face as the realization kicked in that the boy she left on the mountain survived and came back for some kind of revenge. She shook her head as tears rolled down her face. "How's business? I heard it fine," he said in broken common. His ability to form proper sentences had faltered due to the time spent away from humanity. It was a wonder that he was able to put sentences together in an easy-to-understand manner. Regardless of what he said, just the mere statement 'hello, mother' was enough to stir his mother into a fit of fear.

His mother turned towards her husband's remains as the wolf continued to feed on him, turning her head and covering her face from seeing it. She then turned to look towards Kyo and shouted at him. "If you're going to kill me, just do it already! I'm sorry for what happened and it tore me apart! But it was all your father's doing!" she said sounding heroic at first and then starting to throw blame as if to plea for her own safety.

"Problem, mom. You still did it. You not stop self. Kyo almost died on mountain, but saved by wolves," he said as he turned his eyes towards Dakota, who was still chowing down. His eyes turned to look back towards his mother before letting out a sigh and grabbing a hand full of her hair. "You keep people. Show." His mother screamed out of both fear and pain of being dragged by her hair, shouting out 'basement 3' between her fits of tears and screams. Kyo dragged her her to where he remembered the basement was and continued to drag her by her hair all the way down the stairs.

Once Dakota was done feeding, she turned to look up at the dragon statue and tilted her head. The statue had tears of blood pouring out of it's eyes and color was starting to return to the stone-gray statue. After finishing her meal, she licked her lips and followed behind Kyo as he made his way down stairs with his mother in tow. Her body went thump with every step, her trying to kick her way out of Kyo's grasp but the more she struggled, the more pain would be felt. After thumping their way down to the first basement, there wasn't a single sign of there being a second basement. His mother pointed at the corner of the wall and with a quick kick to it, a secret door appeared.

Making their way into the secret door, Kyo continued to drag his mother by her hair down a very long passageway. An ancient-looking passageway which slowly lead down. Sadly, Dakota sat at the entrance as the passageway was too narrow for her to enter. Kyo continued down the ramp-like passage until they arrived at the bottom floor where cage upon cage could be seen with emaciated girls ranging from 16 to 30 was held. Their reactions weren't what Kyo was expecting. He expected them to be grateful that someone came to save them, but the look of emptiness in their eyes was enough for Kyo to know that they were broken on the inside.

With a single fling, Kyo launched his mother into the floor near the cages. Some of her hair fell out, causing him to still have a hand full of her hair. An open palm set the hair free, flowing slowly towards the ground. Kyo pointed towards the cages. "Free them." Doing as she was told, she pulled out a key from her pocket and fiddled with each of the locks and opened them all. The girls didn't flee on instinct, remaining in the cages. No sign of life within their eyes although they were still breathing.

"Good, now you die," Kyo said as he started to make his way towards his mother only for something to speak directly into his head stop him. This caused an immense amount of mental pain, forcing him to recoil. 'Bring her before me' were the words he heard in his mind. He tried to deny the words plaguing his mind only for it to send another sharp pain directly into his mind. "Okay, okay, shut up!" he said before shaking his head and walking over to his mother, grabbing her by the throat and made his way back up towards the statue. Upon reaching the statue, he threw her down before it and looked up towards the Dragon Statue.

He tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine, you will see."

WC: 1059
WC Total: 2711

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter 3.1:
Sating the Monster

Tears of blood ran down the Dragon Statue's face, causing Ryo to look up towards the inanimate object with a raised brow. Several eyes opened up from the stone figure at the same time. Each eye was of a different color and a different shape, all staring down at Kyo causing Kyo to stare back into them as if staring into the darkness of eternity. Something about the eyes caused discomfort within Kyo, almost as if commanding him to perform their will. Kyo felt pain in his head, causing him to hold the side of his head. A hissing noise resonated inside of his skull as if sound was bouncing around, penetrating his brain like a needle going rampant inside of his head. Kyo turned towards his mother and kicked her while she was down before squatting and looking at her. A look of horror crossed her face as she saw, what looked like 1000 eyes upon Kyo's face, staring back at her. His voice sounded distorted in her mind when Kyo spoke. "Where's Ki-Moon?" he asked tilting his head causing the woman to scream louder and louder. The horrifying image she saw from Kyo, plaguing her mind, stuck with her.

"Tell me, and I'll make it quick," Kyo said. His mother now saw only a big, toothy grin. There were no other facial features upon Kyo's face as the grin got bigger and bigger and the fangs got sharper and sharper. "Trust me, hehe," the faceless mouth said to the mother. All of these phantoms were illusions caused by fear in his mother's head. She continued to scream in horror before Kyo stood up only to place his hand upon his head again. It was almost like the statue was giving him more orders. He shook his head and kicked his mother once more before something abominable showed up before him.

The creature manifested itself within Kyo's mind before he turned to look towards the statue, ignoring the agonizing pain coming from the woman that gave birth to him. "So that's what you look like," Kyo said to the creature before turning to look towards his mother and without a second of thought, almost as if guided by the creature's will, he began to devour his mother. After he was done, he was completely covered in her blood and a pain on his forehead began to emerge. "I did what you told me to do. What is this pain?" he said as he shouted out in agony, himself, holding his forehead where the pain was coming from. After a moment he felt something soft upon his forehead, feeling the gentle brushing of eyelashes upon his palm causing him to recoil. He started feeling anxiety and fear from what happened to him. Did the fact that he ate his mother grant him this new power?

Once Kyo's feeling of shock and fear from obtaining these eyes upon his forehead, 3 he counted, wore off there was nothing but emptiness. He had waited his entire life to do this, but once the deed was done, he didn't feel any better. No, his feelings meant nothing as the act of revenge didn't help with his past anxieties and longing for vengeance. He had almost no other reason to live now except to become that creature's puppet. With a sigh outward, the symbol below his feet faded away, his wounds healed up, and the black and white coloring of his skin also vanished. Kyo turned to look at the corpse of his mother and spat on her. "If love me, wouldn't leave me," he said before giving Dakota permission to feed. Dakota walked over to his mother, sniffed her for a moment and shook her head. She had her fill from earlier.

The broken girls that he had freed walked up to Kyo before looking at the remains of their former captives. He didn't like the fact that they were still here. He turned towards them and barked at them with Dakota doing the exact same. The women weren't fazed in the slightest. This only irritated Kyo more before he groaned. "Fine, let's go," he said before walking out of the estate, entirely covered in blood with a following of newly freed human slaves following behind. Upon reaching the prison, the slaves in his tow were taken to safety and Kyo walked over to where that ANBU was that gave him the choice.

The ANBU nodded at Kyo's work, turning his head back to watch the other ANBU deal with the human slaves that were held by the Ryong Family. "Good. Now you will have one more choice:
You can sit and rot in prison for murder
or
You can join ANBU and what you did was considered an ANBU job.

But by joining the ANBU, you will be re-integrated back into Cloud Village society. You will be given a place to live and--
" the ANBU said before Kyo chimed in, covered in blood from head to toe.

"Let me live in old house," he simply said as the ANBU nodded. "Fine, only if you join the ANBU. If you join the ANBU, you'll get more jobs like that where you can kill more. If that interests you," the ANBU stated. Kyo took a moment to think about this proposition. While he liked the idea of being out in the wilds, something tugged at him wanting to kill even more. Perhaps it was the taste of human blood that thrilled him. "Let me kill some more."

The ANBU smirked behind his mask and held a hand out towards Kyo. "Welcome to the ANBU and welcome to Kumogakure, lad."

WC: 939
WC Total: 3650

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter 4:
No Friends with the Monster

It's been a year now and Kyo was made a shinobi of Kumogakure. It had recently rained last night leaving standing puddles in the forest, the darkened forest covered with gray skies. Kyo could be seen with his Cloud Headband off of his head, staring down at a puddle to look at the three eyes that cover his forehead. Each of the three eyes were blank canvases with no real expression or color to them. They moved around independently of one another. It would be neat if Kyo could see out of these eyes, but lo-and-behold, he can't. Kyo, while looking at his reflection from the puddle, moved a finger up towards one of the eyes only for all of their jerky movements to stop and stare at the single finger moving their way. He moved his hand from the left to the right, noticing the eyes tracking the finger as he moved it across. His common had improved over the year but the two still found troubles integrating into society. With him killing his parents, he lost any anchor he had to this village. Dakota walked up to him and nudged him to get him out of his cloudy mood.

Kyo's newly acquired eyes started to quiver and shed tears of blood. This caused pain in Kyo's head before 3 foreign shinobi surrounded Kyo and Dakota. The giant wolf growled as it kept it's eyes on the foreign shinobi. Clearing his throat, Kyo put his headband around his throat and looked at the trio that decided to get the jump on him. "Who are you and what do you want?" Kyo asked as he finished tying the headband around his neck. The three eyes keeping an eye on each of the foreign shinobi. "You don't want to do this," Kyo said to the three shinobi that surrounded him. Their headbands were blank but had a slash across them. The shinobi just laughed in his face only for Dakota to rush over to one of the shinobi, pinning him to the ground and mauling him. This caused the remainder of the shinobi to strike at Kyo, who seemed to be vulnerable only for the eyes to fixate upon them.

After the fight was over, Kyo looked at one of the men and a strange feeling of hunger coming into him. This was reminiscent to when the statue urged him to eat his mother. He tried to stop himself from doing it, however, instinct took over and he fed upon one of the shinobi. After finishing his meal, one of the eyes started to cry tears of blood and the eye turned a blue color, sticking out from the rest. He felt power surging through his body; something foreign and new. He felt his body slowly turn into liquid, looking at his hand wondering what's going on. After a brief moment, his body returned to it's standard form. Shaking his head, he removed the headband from his throat and placed it over the eyes on his forehead. "So, I have to eat people to gain their power, huh? Disgusting."

WC: 518
WC Total: 4168
[End]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back