Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Rebirth from Inactivity] Miyatogi Katsu -> Saikuro Sagi

Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's get this show on the road.

First order of business, Katsu gets benched, because every time I do something with him life gets in the way. iNPC status for him.

Second order of business, I guess someone will need to find my training topic and remind me what my stats are.

Please and thank you very much.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Please next time have your profile in order. It would be easier transition. Since you are a student it wasn't too bad,

From your Training thread you had the following stats:

Stats
Agility: 90
Stamina: 70
Taijutsu: 70
Ninjutsu: 100 -> 150
Genjutsu: 150
Chakra Control: 127

Jutsu
E-Rank
Wind Slash (Wind Ninjutsu, Mastered)
Pressure Burst (Wind Ninjutsu, Mastered)
Basic Clone (Visual Genjutsu, Mastered)
Intimidation (E-Rank Genjutsu, Mastered)

D-Rank
Mystical Hand (Medical Ninjutsu, Mastered)
Coagulation (Medical Ninjutsu, Mastered)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back