Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reboot] Yogi

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm rebooting. Get rid of all my yen, stats, etc etc. All I need are the clothes on my back and my turkeys.

Name: Oishi Shichimenchou
Username: Oishi Shichimenchou
Physical Description:

Shichimenchou is an androgynous pre-pubescent child with long flowing brown hair and chestnut eyes. They alternate between wearing a school issued uniform (with skirt) or, for more casual settings, blouses and shorts. As noted in the history section, Shichimenchou was raised by a free loving hippie mother (father unknown) who did not believe in assigning a gender to her child. At present Shichimenchou's preferred pronoun is 'they'. On their left pinkie they were a signet ring marked with four vertical lines. Although not strictly worn by Shichimenchou, the child is often accompanied by a trio of baby turkeys: Gurēbī, Masshupoteto, and Kuranberī.

Mental Description:

Shichimenchou is a ten year old child. As any child of that age, they are fickle in emotion and their personality is still easily mold-able. They find great enjoyment in playing with their pet turkeys and easily get stressed by homework. Shichimenchou is particularly bad in classics. After watching action films Shichimenchou easily becomes obsessed with the idea of becoming a villain and dresses up with a large mustache and a plush white cat. Shichimenchou has a crush on film star Dakata Naichi and their room is covered with posters of the star's various works.

History:

Shichimenchou's mother was a Mednin who enjoyed recreational use of medicine a bit too much. Shichimenchou's father is unknown to them as the mother is an advocate of free love. When Shichimenchou asks about their parentage their mother alternates the likely suspect. Sometimes she says it is the Kazekage, sometimes she says it's the milkman, and other times she says it was her ex-boyfriend Abe. Shichimenchou regularly gets depressed about not knowing their father. In a future very special episode Shichimenchou learns that their father is an accountant.

Shichimenchou signed up for the shinobi academy at the age of 8. They initially wanted to enroll in a civilian academy with the goal of becoming a chef. However given their mother's lack of employment and perennial financial woes, Shichimenchou accepted the military service path as the best option to achieve some financial security.

About a year ago Shichimenchou found their current pets. They had been sent to pick up turkeys for dinner but, upon arriving at the market, discovered that their mother had not given him enough money to buy an adult one. Instead they purchased the baby turkeys, with the initial intent of growing them fat and eating them when they grew up. Shichimenchou made the mistake of naming them and shortly thereafter growing attached to them. The four are now inseparable.

Recently, after Shichimenchou got into a fight over a basketball game, their mother sends the trouble child to be raised by their godfather Kouyuu in the neighborhood of Bel Kaze.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
*ruffles hair*

I'm going to sincerely take this seriously.

Amedaimyo. I know what you're going for here, but no. Please use a different surname that is not a veiled aspect of a former pc situation.

I appreciate the absurdity of a pet turkey, is there any other name you have in mind for them ... or their progenitor? Isn't Ichigo a better name for instance?

And no. Sousuke is certainly not Yogi's father.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yogi said:
I'm rebooting. Get rid of all my yen, stats, etc etc. All I need are the clothes on my back and my turkeys.

Name: Oishi Shichimenchou
Username: Oishi Shichimenchou
Physical Description:

Shichimenchou is an androgynous pre-pubescent child with long flowing brown hair and chestnut eyes. They alternate between wearing a school issued uniform (with skirt) or, for more casual settings, blouses and shorts. As noted in the history section, Shichimenchou was raised by a free loving hippie mother (father unknown) who did not believe in assigning a gender to her child. At present Shichimenchou's preferred pronoun is 'they'. On their left pinkie they were a signet ring marked with four vertical lines. Although not strictly worn by Shichimenchou, the child is often accompanied by a trio of baby turkeys: Gurēbī, Masshupoteto, and Kuranberī.

Mental Description:

Shichimenchou is a ten year old child. As any child of that age, they are fickle in emotion and their personality is still easily mold-able. They find great enjoyment in playing with their pet turkeys and easily get stressed by homework. Shichimenchou is particularly bad in classics. After watching action films Shichimenchou easily becomes obsessed with the idea of becoming a villain and dresses up with a large mustache and a plush white cat. Shichimenchou has a crush on film star Dakata Naichi and their room is covered with posters of the star's various works.

History:

Shichimenchou's mother was a Mednin who enjoyed recreational use of medicine a bit too much. Shichimenchou's father is unknown to them as the mother is an advocate of free love. When Shichimenchou asks about their parentage their mother alternates the likely suspect. Sometimes she says it is the Kazekage, sometimes she says it's the milkman, and other times she says it was her ex-boyfriend Abe. Shichimenchou regularly gets depressed about not knowing their father. In a future very special episode Shichimenchou learns that their father is an accountant.

Shichimenchou signed up for the shinobi academy at the age of 8. They initially wanted to enroll in a civilian academy with the goal of becoming a chef. However given their mother's lack of employment and perennial financial woes, Shichimenchou accepted the military service path as the best option to achieve some financial security.

About a year ago Shichimenchou found their current pets. They had been sent to pick up turkeys for dinner but, upon arriving at the market, discovered that their mother had not given him enough money to buy an adult one. Instead they purchased the baby turkeys, with the initial intent of growing them fat and eating them when they grew up. Shichimenchou made the mistake of naming them and shortly thereafter growing attached to them. The four are now inseparable.

Recently, after Shichimenchou got into a fight over a basketball game, their mother sends the trouble child to be raised by their godfather Kouyuu in the neighborhood of Bel Kaze.

As long as you are happy with your choices then we can start.

I am making sure i got this right. Removing your yen: 204,000 plus on hand 10505.
Bringing you back to new player status, 5 in each stat except CC which starts with 0.
You are becoming a student ranked player.

Just so you know, there are ASP cards that exist that if you got them NOW you would be able to preserve your stats, This is something you cannot take-back later if you regret this decision the way it is now.

Give me the "yes" and I will complete the processing.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sand Academy Student: Oishi Shichimenchou

Stats--
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

Class--
Rookie Class

Groups--
Sand user group

We also enjoy a Discord user group as a community that you are welcome to join.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back