Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rebuild, Reform, & Advance [Private]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
iekvie.jpg

Rp said:
Sitting in his usual office, things were still pretty much the same. Only thing different was the plaque on the outside of the door that read "Medical Branch Sennin's Office." Junko didn't feel like moving all of his stuff and redecorating. In addition, his current office had a secrete lair and was his senseis office when he still drew breath. So, the place had sentimental value and since he was sennin, he could do what he wanted.

Sitting at his desk, Junko wrote vigorously as small mountains of paper work surrounded him. One document after another, the mountains were slowly crumbling. Often, Junko found himself day dreaming. Thinking about his family at home, Kahako, his studies, his pupils, the upcoming orphanage, and the overall status of the hospital. Sitting back in his chair, Junko slowly began closing his eyes in attempt to allow the darkness to comfort him for a few moments of sleep. Just as his eyes closed, someone gave three small knocks at the door. "Come in." Junko said opening his eyes now looking at the ceiling.

Walking in, Kireina heels could be heard with each step as she approached Junko's desk.

"Junko-sama, all sectors and departments have been inspected. Everything checks out to be well. A message has been sent to Kitsune and Ketsueki asking for updates. Hmm, let's see.."

"And the bloodline department?"

"That is ready for you and awaiting your announcement. We are already having med-nin being briefed for shifts and duties of the department. We even have people that has already started. Also, before I forget, Recruits for the kinjutsu surgery division are underway and will be interviewed by you. Also, you mentioned getting rid of the vault system right?"

"Yes mam. All bloodline and Kinjutsu samples will be ran through me personally. I recovered the data and I shall guard my work. My feline brethren has stored my work properly in the feline realm. I'm the only person that can access it all. Things may change once things are completely rebuilt for the harvester division and I've set up a proper system for things. "

"Okay, great. Well congratulations, you've recovered and expanded the harvester data needed for regrowing what was destroyed. You're officially rebuilding and improving now. Getting the recruits and spreading your knowledge Is the only thing left to do."

"Thanks Kireina. Couldn't have done it without your help." Junko said finally sitting straight up. Standing, he put his jacket on fully and began heading to the door. "Last thing, put a notice on the academy bulletin for me. I'll be having a Medical Combat training class. Thanks in advance. Now, time to make this announcement." Junko said with a smirk before leaving.

Mft
WC: 451
Topic Entered/Left
NPC used: Kireina

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:

Sitting at his desk wearing his glasses, the medical sennin looked over some of the old paper work involving the incident that caused the previous Raikage, Hayata Shin, and previous medical sennin, Daisuke, deaths. Shifting papers, Junko looked at two of the embarrassments of the branch, which included Keiji and Kitsunes actions during the particular incident. Two seemly elite medical ninja that didn't do the one thing that they were assigned to do. Which was, be medics.

This was all history, but Junko would be damned if history ever repeated itself. Junko wasn't his sensei. He was well liked and it had always been that way as he grew up his entire life working in the medical field. Patients knew him by name, he received gifts, thank you cards, and much more. Defiance wasn't in question or thought of as Junko saved the Susukino District from the blood demon king Mazoku, trained under Shinbatsus only student, and had been learning the ends and outs of the branch since Daisuke placed him part time through the divisions multiple of times as he grew as a medic. Not to mention, he had already been serving as a chief medical ninja, and the hard work mentions of the Tsuyoshi Family throughout the village was spreading like a plague.

In addition, Junko didn't carry the tainted name of the Shinrya. So, he didn't have to battle the hard road block Kitsune elegantly set up for the shinrya family. Junko was practically set. He had to do the one thing he was chosen to do, which was be a great leader, and he would do just that. Hell, he even already started with his developments and previous announcement.

As an herbal cig burned from his lips, Junko shifted through a separate stack of papers and began giving things signatures along with separate stamps of approvals. The changes would go into effect immediately. The medical branch would have new laws and a change in the very structure of the branch would be created. "Loss of life is permissible, failure to fight the loss of life is not" Junko said to himself as he placed the papers down and leaned back in his chair. Tossing his feet up on the desk, he could hear the sound of lightning crack the sky as rain began hitting the window. With those words alone, no medic would ever again be able to stand watch as their comrades fell. What should've been known, would be written now. Junkos words would become law, and failure to follow those laws would result in immediate demotion or termination. Things were just that simple.

Topic Entered/Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back