Reckless

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2013
Yen
ASP
Reckless

Reckless fighters are known for their crazy life risking maneuvers, and their somewhat insane style of fighting, which is known for hitting exceptionally hard - but usually at a cost to their own body. Reckless fighters are able to boost damage in all aspects, but these bonuses often come at a cost.

Bloodlust - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
When in battle Reckless fighters can sometimes enter such an intense state of mind that they completely ignore small wounds and the effects of exhaustion, their love for battle surpassing all other concerns.
Effect: Ignores up to rank 3 bleeding.

Mastered Offensive Stance - Passive (3 points)
By maximizing the efficiency of their attacks and gaining the most offense for the amount of lost defense, a Reckless fighter can become insanely accurate for the same amount of lost evasion.
Effect: Allows user to gain +1 accuracy per -1 dodge, up to a maximum of +4 accuracy and -4 dodge.

Unbalancing Strike - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By using excessive force, the Reckless fighter can knock away their opponent’s defenses, allowing for an extra hit at vital areas. However, this move heavily overextends the user, leaving them open to attack.
Effect: Allows the use of any physical (Ninjutsu or Taijutsu) attack as an unbalancing strike, inflicting a -3 dodge on the user for that round. If the user takes 10% of their HP in damage that round, the strike fails automatically. If the strike hits, the user may immediately follow up with any physical attack at +1 accuracy and +20% damage for -1AP. Can only be used once every round.

Zaraki Style - Physical Style (2 points)
This style of fighting is the epitome of offense, abandoning almost all defense in order to deal the most damage possible. Considered insanity by most, only the Reckless would possibly use such a way of fighting.
Effect: Increases all physical damage dealt by 30% and received by 15%. The user gains +1 accuracy. All CP costs are increased by 15% while active.
Note: Like any other fighting style, this can be turned on or off at the user’s discretion or lack thereof.

Double Edge - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- B Rank and up
By pressing their bodies beyond their limits, a Reckless fighter can deal excessive damage at the cost of hurting themselves. While dangerous, this makes them extremely powerful.
Effect: Boosts the damage of any normal attack or taijutsu by a +50% Melee Damage Buff, but also inflicts 1/3 of the total damage back on the user. Can only be used once every 2 rounds.

Monstrous Strength - Ability Modification (2 Points)
Restriction- Requires Weapon Attunement
Reckless is as Reckless does, and these fighters tend to be physically much stronger than their fettered counterparts. By throwing away all common sense and rationality, they are capable of sending crushing blows with normal weapons to the point of risking their own weapons to be destroyed in the process.
Effect: Doubles the effects of Weapon Attunement.

Bleed Out- Dependent Special Move (3 points)
A good melee fighter knows that one of the best ways to inflict damage is continuously. Reckless don’t exactly have the patience to keep up something continuous though--so they take a third option.
Effect: Upon a successful basic weapon hit the round this is activated, opponent's bleed penalties are treated as 1 rank higher than they are and opponent takes an extra 50% bleed damage each round. Effect lasts for three rounds. If opponent’s bleed level increases while the effect lasts, this effect adjusts to the new bleed level. Does not stack with itself. Costs 300 chakra to apply to a weapon. Can only be used twice per battle.

Endurance - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Reckless fighters deal with attacks that have a heavy backlash on a regular basis. To endure the power of their own attacks, they need to be far more resilient than the average ninja.
Effect: +2 HP modifier

Huge Power - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Tough as nails, a Reckless fighter is never afraid to show their strength. Their melee attacks, whether with the brute force of their fists or the cold metal of their weapons, tend to be much stronger than normal.
Effect: +5% melee damage.

Precision Blow - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
The name Reckless is slightly misgiving, as Reckless fighters are actually not entirely hotheaded with their attacks. They simply like inflicting a lot of damage very quickly, though different means can be used to do so.
Effect: Adds +2 accuracy and +2 critical range to the next basic unarmed, Taijutsu, or weapon attack. Costs 100 Chakra.

No Limits - Passive (2 points)
The Reckless fighter is very experienced at pushing their body beyond what anyone else would consider reasonable or even sane. As a result, they can hit harder than anyone else can, though at cost to themselves.
Effect: Max damage cap for melee Taijutsu is increased to 80%. However, for every 10% damage beyond the 50% cap the user adds, they take 5% recoil damage for all melee attacks made.

Brink of Insanity - A-Rank Buffing Taijutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
Restriction - A rank and up
By focusing all their power into one strike, the Reckless fighter can deal insane amounts of damage while at the same time tearing up their own body due to the ferocity of the attack, leaving them extremely defenseless. But if there are no enemies left, that doesn’t really matter.
Rank 1: The Reckless loses their sanity causing them to gain +50% Damage Buff on all melee taijutsu attacks. The user does not dodge attacks while this is active, but gains a -36% Chance to be Suppressed. All Melee taijutsu attacks gain +1 Crit and the user has a 44% chance to strike a random target. The user has a 15% Damage Reduction to physical damage, but takes damage equal to 15% of the damage caused. Bind attempts at the user while this is active have a 20% chance to auto-fail. This may last up to two full rounds or until deactivated, but but requires two full rounds of cool down after use.
Rank 2: The Reckless loses their sanity causing them to gain +100% Damage Buff on all melee taijutsu attacks. Any dodge buffs the user has does not apply while this is active, but gains a -44% Chance to be Suppressed. All Melee taijutsu attacks gain +2 Crit and the user has a 36% chance to strike a random target. The user has a 15% Damage Reduction to physical damage, but takes damage equal to 15% of the damage caused. Bind attempts at the user while this is active have a 20% chance to auto-fail. This may last up to two full rounds or until deactivated, but but requires two full rounds of cool down after use.
Rank 1 Cost: 1650CP, 825CP/Rnd
Rank 2 Cost: 2065CP, 1030CP/Rnd
Note 1: While active, the user may only use offensive techniques. If the user uses non-offensive techniques while this is active their move will be converted into a Basic Strike(s) instead.
Note 2: While active, none of the user's other buffs towards Melee Taijutsu may apply.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2013
Yen
ASP
Reckless Coded Table
Code:
[b][u]Reckless[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/overchargedone.jpg[/img]
[quote]Reckless fighters are known for their crazy life risking maneuvers, and their somewhat insane style of fighting, which is known for hitting exceptionally hard - but usually at a cost to their own body. Reckless fighters are able to boost damage in all aspects, but these bonuses often come at a cost. 

[b][u]Bloodlust[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C Rank and up
When in battle Reckless fighters can sometimes enter such an intense state of mind that they completely ignore small wounds and the effects of exhaustion, their love for battle surpassing all other concerns.
[b]Effect:[/b] Ignores up to rank 3 bleeding. 

[b][u]Mastered Offensive Stance[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
By maximizing the efficiency of their attacks and gaining the most offense for the amount of lost defense, a Reckless fighter can become insanely accurate for the same amount of lost evasion.
[b]Effect:[/b] Allows user to gain +1 accuracy per -1 dodge, up to a maximum of +4 accuracy and -4 dodge.

[b][u]Unbalancing Strike[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By using excessive force, the Reckless fighter can knock away their opponent’s defenses, allowing for an extra hit at vital areas. However, this move heavily overextends the user, leaving them open to attack.
[b]Effect:[/b] Allows the use of any physical (Ninjutsu or Taijutsu) attack as an unbalancing strike, inflicting a -3 dodge on the user for that round. If the user takes 10% of their HP in damage that round, the strike fails automatically. If the strike hits, the user may immediately follow up with any physical attack at +1 accuracy and +20% damage for -1AP. Can only be used once every round.

[b][u]Zaraki Style[/u][/b] - Physical Style (2 points)
This style of fighting is the epitome of offense, abandoning almost all defense in order to deal the most damage possible. Considered insanity by most, only the Reckless would possibly use such a way of fighting.
[b]Effect:[/b] Increases all physical damage dealt by 30% and received by 15%. The user gains +1 accuracy. All CP costs are increased by 15% while active. 
[i][b]Note:[/b] Like any other fighting style, this can be turned on or off at the user’s discretion or lack thereof.[/i]

[b][u]Double Edge[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] B Rank and up
By pressing their bodies beyond their limits, a Reckless fighter can deal excessive damage at the cost of hurting themselves. While dangerous, this makes them extremely powerful.
[b]Effect:[/b] Boosts the damage of any normal attack or taijutsu by a +50% Melee Damage Buff, but also inflicts 1/3 of the total damage back on the user. Can only be used once every 2 rounds.

[b][u]Monstrous Strength[/u][/b] - Ability Modification (2 Points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires Weapon Attunement
Reckless is as Reckless does, and these fighters tend to be physically much stronger than their fettered counterparts. By throwing away all common sense and rationality, they are capable of sending crushing blows with normal weapons to the point of risking their own weapons to be destroyed in the process.
[b]Effect:[/b] Doubles the effects of Weapon Attunement.

[b][u]Bleed Out[/u][/b]- Dependent Special Move (3 points)
A good melee fighter knows that one of the best ways to inflict damage is continuously. Reckless don’t exactly have the patience to keep up something continuous though--so they take a third option.
[b]Effect:[/b] Upon a successful basic weapon hit the round this is activated, opponent's bleed penalties are treated as 1 rank higher than they are and opponent takes an extra 50% bleed damage each round. Effect lasts for three rounds. If opponent’s bleed level increases while the effect lasts, this effect adjusts to the new bleed level. Does not stack with itself. Costs 300 chakra to apply to a weapon. Can only be used twice per battle.

[b][u]Endurance[/u][/b] - Boost (1 point)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Can be purchased up to three times
Reckless fighters deal with attacks that have a heavy backlash on a regular basis. To endure the power of their own attacks, they need to be far more resilient than the average ninja.
[b]Effect:[/b] +2 HP modifier

[b][u]Huge Power[/u][/b] - Boost (1 point)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Can be purchased up to three times
Tough as nails, a Reckless fighter is never afraid to show their strength. Their melee attacks, whether with the brute force of their fists or the cold metal of their weapons, tend to be much stronger than normal.
[b]Effect:[/b] +5% melee damage.

[b][u]Precision Blow[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
The name Reckless is slightly misgiving, as Reckless fighters are actually not entirely hotheaded with their attacks. They simply like inflicting a lot of damage very quickly, though different means can be used to do so.
[b]Effect:[/b] Adds +2 accuracy and +2 critical range to the next basic unarmed, Taijutsu, or weapon attack. Costs 100 Chakra.

[b][u]No Limits[/u][/b] - Passive (2 points)
The Reckless fighter is very experienced at pushing their body beyond what anyone else would consider reasonable or even sane. As a result, they can hit harder than anyone else can, though at cost to themselves. 
[b]Effect:[/b] Max damage cap for melee Taijutsu is increased to 80%. However, for every 10% damage beyond the 50% cap the user adds, they take 5% recoil damage for all melee attacks made. 

[u][b]Brink of Insanity[/b][/u] - A-Rank Buffing Taijutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
[i]Restriction[/i] - A rank and up
By focusing all their power into one strike, the Reckless fighter can deal insane amounts of damage while at the same time tearing up their own body due to the ferocity of the attack, leaving them extremely defenseless. But if there are no enemies left, that doesn’t really matter.
[b]Rank 1:[/b] The Reckless loses their sanity causing them to gain +50% Damage Buff on all melee taijutsu attacks. The user does not dodge attacks while this is active, but gains a -36% Chance to be Suppressed. All Melee taijutsu attacks gain +1 Crit and the user has a 44% chance to strike a random target. The user has a 15% Damage Reduction to physical damage, but takes damage equal to 15% of the damage caused. Bind attempts at the user while this is active have a 20% chance to auto-fail. This may last up to two full rounds or until deactivated, but but requires two full rounds of cool down after use.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The Reckless loses their sanity causing them to gain +100% Damage Buff on all melee taijutsu attacks. Any dodge buffs the user has does not apply while this is active, but gains a -44% Chance to be Suppressed. All Melee taijutsu attacks gain +2 Crit and the user has a 36% chance to strike a random target. The user has a 15% Damage Reduction to physical damage, but takes damage equal to 15% of the damage caused. Bind attempts at the user while this is active have a 20% chance to auto-fail. This may last up to two full rounds or until deactivated, but but requires two full rounds of cool down after use.
[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 1650CP, 825CP/Rnd
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 2065CP, 1030CP/Rnd
[i][b]Note 1:[/b] While active, the user may only use offensive techniques. If the user uses non-offensive techniques while this is active their move will be converted into a Basic Strike(s) instead.
[b]Note 2:[/b] While active, none of the user's other buffs towards Melee Taijutsu may apply.[/i][/quote]