Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Recon at Dawn [Exit Thread]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I counted off the kunai before moving toward the gate, finishing my equipment check rapidly. I took it upon myself this week to run some recon out in the country so that I would have some time to myself to think on my new position. One thing that this little mission was supposed to solve is what exactly is supposed to happen if I am away from the village. I assumed that based on the fact that the main branch sennin didn't assign me a subordinate, that I would need to pick one. And after picking one, I would be able to take prolonged missions and other things of the sort. So, this was just one of the topics my mind was on while I waited for a gate guard to come greet me. I pulled my passport out and was ready to hand it to him (or her) when they asked for it to save their time.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koumyou and Akuhei hung around like a bad smell. Akuhei as usual not doing anything, he hated the fact they'd been placed on gate duty at all, there was nearly never any action here. Koumyou on the other hand didn't seem to care and went about happily performing his duties. A shinobi headed in their direction and silently pulled out his passport.

Silently taking it Koumyou checked over the name and other details, making sure it matched with one of the names of the people Council had informed the gate would be leaving that day.

It did.

Enjoy frolicking around the mountains. He said as he passed the passport back to Zaku wondering when the next person would be around to request entrance or exit.

[Topic Left when Zaku leaves]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I will surely try to!" I responded with a cheeky smile and began my trek to the wilds of lightning country. Missions as of late had become more relaxed without the needed worry of other villages coming to attack Kumo. It was only a matter of time until that would change, so we needed to be ready.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back