Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reiko back to Katsuo

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keeping everything as it is except for the following:

♦ Changing my class to the following:

The 10th Kazekage
HP: (60+15) x 600 = 45,000
CP: (45+15) x 600 = 36,000
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option, +5% Secondary Chances
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: None
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy

♦ Changing my Bloodline from Nanjirou to Santaru.

♦ Dropping my Kinjutsu.

For paper trail: stats are maxed, ASP is at 413, I have the Tsukumogami contract and are still in a bunch of threads.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Will need the BL swap write up for the new BL. Will also need a write up for your kinjutsu when you take this option. However, swap approved.

Also, quick reminder to those who read Sand OCRs -- come to us if you have any questions or comments about our protocols, not staff members that have nothing to do with your community unless we need to have something pushed up to Admin for potential disciplinary reasons against us. It is rude to us as a community and devalues our integrity. This OCR process uses 2 free RB cards (that is 850 ASP). There is no wait time for card use, that is the purpose of the card and it is no benefit to the community to force him to RP as his character for a week or two (that is not defined as necessary) and then return to his previous character except to disrupt our community and leadership. In addition this follows precedent as follows here: Link.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, yeah you're totally right my bad. I'll get that BL write-up done. For now let's just drop the BL entirely and I'll apply for it at a later date so I can get this step done and through.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back