Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reminisce [private]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door gave way as it was unlocked and she was met with, not a dark room, but a well lit one. Therefore what she saw before her was hardly hidden behind a veil of night, rather, laid out plainly. Her brother was dressed in his kimono. Well sort of dressed. His kimono had been shoved down around his waist, leaving his upper body bare. He was laid back on his western style bed so that his head was lulled back over the edge of the mattress and facing the doorway, upsidedown. There was another man there with him, also in about the same sort of dress.. in fact he was in the same form of outfit because they seemed to be sharing the kimono at the hips. Whatever was being done under those clothes was well hidden, so it was anyone's guess?

The man was obviously tipsy. He wore a lopsided shameless grin that surprisingly didn't make him look like a lush but instead made him look rather... devil-may-care. His black hair was streaked with silver (a fashion statement rather than a sign of age. He was probably 25) and his face was clean shaven. Speaking of his face, the only way to describe him was chiseled handsome. It was the sort of face you thought of when reading a dirty romance novel. Dishvealed hair, high cheekbones, a very symmetrical face and topped off with mysterious eyes. Those kind you have to stare into a while to see if they were green or blue or even gray? But his body, while nice, wasn't up to the level of those you saw on the Jounin walking around. All in all, it was easy to see; he was a playboy who got what he wanted and probably often. He was probably rich due to the very nice face and (if one noticed) the discarded clothing on the floor and he wasn't a shinobi. He was well built, but not forged by hard work and steel. It was a superficial look.

The man laughed as Aika opened the door. There wasn't a hint of embarrassment in his voice, just a delight and drunkeness. Eiji too didn't shy away, but he didn't look drunk. There was a flushness about his cheeks, but it was to be expected. "Aika.. You're home. It's-"

Whatever he was going to say went unsaid as the man cut him off. He leaned down on his arms over Aika's brother and tipped his chin up at her. "Hey, Aika!" He'd picked up her name from what Eiji said of course, "God you're hot. Nice tits too, bet those things don't sag. Take yer shirt off and join us!"

Eiji went slightly rigid beneath the man and his eyes narrowed. Aika knew Eiji and she could probably tell he was 'going cold'. It was the way he was before he killed someone and the man above him didn't realize he was about to die. How it went from there would be up to Aika.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was only a little shocked when she walked in to find her brother in a compromising position. She studied the man above her brother for a moment. She could admit that he was handsome, but she wasn't quite ready for what the man said. He wanted her to join them? It was one thing for guys to wonder about the idea, but for this guy to actually try and get her to join in?
Aika just stood there for a few moments, trying to understand exactly what must have been going through the man's mind. Was he from one of those clans that could smell really well or something? Her eyes searched the room before landing on the man's discarded clothes. Nope, the man definitely wasn't. She felt an itch to look at her brother, and when she did, she almost smirked.
A soft pulse of chakra, sent to Eiji, would hopefully let him know that he should try to be calm just a little longer. She walked over toward the bed, picking up the man's clothes on the way. Once near the bed she growled. Her hand reached out to grab the man's hair tightly in her fist.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The guy over Aika's brother, at first, thought she as taking him up on the offer. He grinned wide, his pearly white teeth sparkling as if they were brand new. He opened his arms to offer her to come to him when suddenly, she grasped his hair. His grin lessened but didn't disappear. The booze in his system was impairing his self preservation skills. His arms dropped down, one falling to Eiji's stomach where it rested causally, as if he were still welcome in this situation and he said, "I'm not usually for the hard shit, but if you are, hey I'm game."

Eiji almost died when the man didn't even get the clue. As easily as tossing a child from your arms, Eiji bucked and sent the guy up into the air a few inches. Aika's hand in his hair made his head turn at a weird angle and he landed on the bed with a odd thump. Eiji was already slid out from the spot and righted his kimono. He felt lucky they hadn't gotten any further than skin touching skin because he really didn't want this cad to have gone all the way with him. He was disgusted now. "Aika, sweetheart. I'll get the knives. You hold him still." Smiling sinister-like, Eiji moved away from the bed, lingering just inside doorway. He was going to scare the shit out of him. "I'm sorry, what was your name again? Daimo? We're cannibals. We just needed to lure in some weak, non ninja. No one will know you're gone."

He then winked at his sister. The blush color of his cheeks was already leaving him as his body chemistry was returning to normal.

The man, "Daimo" blinked a few times, then looked between Aika and Eiji quickly. He looked like he wanted to laugh like it was a joke, but depending on what Aika did would be the outcome of his reaction.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aika literally snarled and pulled the man's head back further. She didn't normally go for that kind of thing either, but at the moment, she was feeling like torturing someone. She dropped the man's clothing and heard what her brother had to say. Her snarling face turned back into a smirk.
"Big brother, don't you remember? I always have at least one on me. Never know when you've got the chance to harvest some meat." As she spoke, she pulled her kunai out from the hidden holster on her thigh. As an added measure, she licked the outside edge of the blade, careful not to cut her tongue.
"I could get started if you want. I'll just take him to the normal area. I'm game."

((sorry it's so short -__-"))

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well that did it for the man. His eyes widened in fear and he started to... sob. Literally sob like a child, his hands pressing together in the traditional fashion of one who prayed to Mother Suna. Tears streamed down his face and he begged them for his life, "O please, plea-sse... oh p-please don't. I'm s-sorry." Snot even dripped from his nose.

Eiji's face reflected his disgust for a moment as he watched the man blubber. It was such a pitiful site. Sighing, he dropped the game, shrugging at Aika, then left the room. He said behind him, "Just toss him out on his ass. And don't give him the time to get dressed." That way he'd be tossed out on the streets naked. Doubt he'd care after thinking he was going to be food. Oh well...

--------------------------present--------------------

Eiji chuckled and stood up from the table. He was finished with his tea and had eaten a few bites of food when he decided he was done. There were things he needed to attend to. They could wait, but after so much reminiscing, he needed some space. He was like that.

He rounded the table and pressed a kiss to Aika's hand (after bringing it to his mouth that is). "Ah sweetheart. Please clean up here. I'll be back later on... We need some things." Excuse. "I should see you before night though." Lie. "Love ya." Truth. Her hand would slip from his and he would leave the house in what could almost seem like a slow-hurry. He would see her soon.

[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back