Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reporting after a mess (requesting Kenshin)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren walked up the Hokage Mansion, going to the room, that holds Yuu Kenshin, a Sennin. Why was he doing this? Well simple. Ziren had an argument with the Hokage. And safe to say it didn't go well. It was the same day, as Ziren had the talk with Takeshi, and now he was to report to Kenshin as well.

Little changed about Ziren's appearance since his meeting with Takeshi. Wore the same black and white suit, but this time, he had put on the metal arm and had grey contacts in, covering what his eyes really looked like underneath.

He actually looks like a normal guy now, minus the metal hand is, of where his nonexistent left hand once was. Ziren found the door in which the man was behind. Or should be behind, name tag on the door says enough. Ziren knocked, and waited for the response.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin hadn't stopped frowning since he got the report from Takeshi. A demotion is rarely heard of and from an ANBU in training to academy student was unheard of. Still it was done and given to him.

Kenshin was behind his desk with his fingers steepled reading over the file. Casually, he would take a sip from his mug when he felt the need. Eventually, he sat backa nd rubbed his hand through his short grey hair. His golden earrings jangled a little as he did so. Kenshi nwas expecting Ziren so he was dressed in his sennin best, that is his black workout clothes and his white sennin robes. Kenshin had to wonder what was going on with students these days. He taught them but what did they actually learn?

He heard the knock and told Ziren to "Enter."

As he would enter Kenshin would point towards the chair opposite of him. He would fill an extra mug on his desk and put it in front of Ziren.

"So." Kenshin would begin not knowing really how to start this carefully. "I am Yuu Kenshin as you know. Main Branch Sennin and Head Hogake Guard, as well as instructor of the Academy. You know why you are here and frankly I would like to know why you thin you are here. I have a file here," Kenshin would gesture towards the now closed folder.

"What series of events lead you to my office Reports are impartial and often missing vital information in my opinion. I want a full scope of you because I believe in knowing the full situation. And know that while I am the bodyguard to the Hokage it does not stop me from hearing... criticism. There are enough threats to this village inside and out without including offenses of words or differing opinions."

[topic entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren entered the room as instructed. He came to see a man sitting at a desk. He too, wore black and white, though, some how, he looked even more formal than Ziren.

He sat down in the chair that the Sennin pointed to, but didn't touch the mug that was now in front of him. Right now wasn't a time for pleasantries, for he is now having to answer to a Sennin.

"I am here because I had an argument with the Hokage." Ziren said it plain and simple. "He merely suggested that I acted like Maru, in which case I questioned how and why I am anything like Maru."

He listened as Kenshin talked. He has claimed that he has read the reports. Ziren sighed. "There is much that I have done. Upon taking one class that the late Maru was teaching, I gained a split personality, that personality acted true to the core like an insane Chigokai. It caused problems, I got rid of it, erased it from existence. My brother showed up sometime later, wanted me dead. I didn't tell anyone that I had a brother, much less wanted me dead, until it was too late and out there in the open. I killed him. In Tea, I was fighting. Fighting Maru because he was harassing a small girl from Sand, in which case Lord Umashi was there and I stood by his side as me and him fought Maru. Another time in Tea, Maru kidnapped someone from here, the Leaf. I chased him down and managed to get her away from him. I almost killed a friend of mine, though I didn't mean to, to stop him from following me, because if I knew that if he followed me, my brother would have done way worst. That is something I regret the most of. I was punished for it..." Ziren moved his right hand up and felt the cold hard steel that was under the sleeve of his suit.

"Afterwards, I was called to a meeting, as someone very important had gone missing. It was at this time that I had come, already bleeding out, and missing an arm."

Ziren paused for a second. "And then what made it to the point that I am in front of you, was that my argument with the Hokage."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look at Ziren and study his every word and movement. E was no ANBU but he had been around long enough to catch... let's say glossing overs. It had matched the report. And it certainly matched Maru's description.

"It sounds like a lot of things happened in quick succession." Kenshin mused as he took another sip. "Please enjoy the drink. PIcked the tea leaves myself and no, it is not poisoned." Kenshin would say as he waved his hand.

"Takeshi may be a hard man but he would not merely send you to me for an argument. He normally has a cool head. I can imagine if both of you were heated things may have come out... differently but we are here not there. You are officially an academy student again. Very unusual as you can ascertain. I will be blunt with you. You will tutor under me for a time and do another genin exam. I am strict but fair but I believe you need special training that other students do not need to cover for various reasons."

Kenshin would pause a moment and look at Ziren.

"While your demotion is punishment please do not see me as an enemy. In times like this it is best to keep your head down and take it. Ideally you are to learn. If you do so is up to you. What questions do you have for me?" Kenshin would ask taking another sip.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kenshin waved to him to take a drink of the tea that he had set out for Ziren. After a minute, Ziren finally picked it up and took a small sip, before setting it back down. It was sweet, but he put it down to focus at the task at hand.

He listened to what the Sennin had to say. "It was true that it wasn't just any argument. I probably have said things that were... Heated. I guess in my anger things were said that he didn't like. And maybe I have to say likewise of the other way around too."

He then said that he will be his own tutor. Ziren nodded in acceptance. "Just as long as you think of me as my own person and not of like another Maru." He didn't know what Kenshin meant by special training, but he had a feeling that it could be bad for him.

He then proceeded to talk about Ziren's demotion. He shifted in his seat. "I don't have a problem with you. Seeing as this is part of your job. And since I have to learn now, I guess I'll try and make this easy for both of us. As for questions, i can not think of any as of this moment."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would listen and nod along.

"The fact you are here shows you are more than what Maru was. For you, there is hope otherwise Takeshi would have banished you family or no. So that is one way to look at it. I will expect you here in my office tomorrow at sunrise. Rest yourself and make sure you are ready. You will not need to bring anything. If that is all you are dismissed." Kenshin would say simply and he would watch the man go from his office.

This was going to be an interesting case. He was strong enough but the real question was where his heart was. Also how he thought about things. Yes this training would be unfun but it would get us to the root of the problem. Yes he would have to go to that measure. It was the only way.

[topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what Kenshin had to say. And he had to say, he spoke with good enough reason for Ziren to be okay with this, even though he is still in a bad situation.

"Thank you. And just want to say, you seem like an alright kind of person. Neither of us have yelled at each other yet, and that is sure a plus. And I will make sure that I am early for tomorrow's meeting." As the Sennin dismissed him, Ziren let out a sigh of relief. He expected things to go way worst than just a simple talk. He was glad it ended the way it did honestly.

Ziren walked out of the office, a calm sense about him. A determined look on his face. He won't fail again. He will make sure of it. He won't fail the Leaf, and end up like another undesirable shinobi. He will be someone that people will talk legends of. But right now, he will need to prove himself.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back