Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reprimand [Kage]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Makeoshimi Koho, a former member of the Village Hidden in the Sand, and currently a woman on the run. She had committed unforgivable crimes, unthinkable evils that had incarcerated her soul, and soaked her heart in black. These things, of which she had no problem in doing and hadn't been caught doing, were now going to effect her life with Saemon. And Koho, in good concious, couldn't start of their new relationship by not owning up to her sins and facing the penalty for such crimes like murder, fleeing from the village and doing unspeakable things; some may have been considered worse than murder. So on this day, a fresh start to her new life, the Queen of Red awoke with a smile on her face and a heavy ruby on her finger. A naked shape would slide out from her covers, eyes adjusting to the bright lights that seeped into the room on a perfect level with her sharp blue eyes. A winch would say it all; too bright for waking up.

Koho would walk over to her cupboard, well not hers, but it certainly had a few of her dresses from Kiri. Shifting her hand through the layers of vertical fabrics, she would find a delightful little number that just scream 'where me to your execution'. The 3rd shifted her body into the little number and checked herself out in the mirror, twisting her body and standing on her tippy-toes to check all the areas that most would see from the behind.

[Later that day]

She would find herself walking into the Kazekage tower, her hands clasped together, and her smile numbly lying on her face. Koho didn't really know what would happen, she didn't even know what to say to the Kazekage, but whatever way she was going to word her less than reputable actions, it wasn't going to end well for her anyway. There was nowhere to escape punishment for her crimes, even if her punishment was death, she would take it. Eh, one might be lying there. Anyway, the primpy Koho would make her way to the specified area, where she would request to speak with the man in charge; declaring her presence to be informed as 'deeply important'.

[Rubbish post.]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The floor panels of the reception shifted open, and a sort of escalator propped up. If Koho were to look down she would see the Steward standing on said escalator riding the stairs up to the reception. The Steward once up from the abyss from when he came could proceed to cough. He looked slightly pale and unwell, but he was usually this way. The fit of coughing would end soon enough as he would step off of the escalator, remove from his lab coat a remote. He would press said remote and the floor panels would shift back into place as if the events in the last twenty seconds never occurred.

The receptionist's eyes would shift to Sousuke as he attended to his message slot. "Sir, we have a deeply important person here." The receptionists eyes would shift from the Steward to the company.

Another fit of coughing would come from the Steward as he nodded his head. The Steward would turn to face Koho placing his hands into his pockets and giving Koho a very deadpanned look. If the eyes were the gateways to one's soul, then what one would see in the dark and gold eyes of the Steward was that something was missing. Something was there, but it was quite off. The Steward's actions were very precise and machine like. The Steward observed Koho. He could tell that she was wearing his fineries. Usually one did not wear such clothes to visit one such as he, no Sousuke more often wanted people to wear something that they were comfortable in. The Steward's eyes shifted away from Koho and went to the ceiling. He placed his index finger on his chin and seemed to be thinking. "You must not be familiar with me, which is why you're wearing such ultra formal attire. I would think that what you are wearing must be very heavy because there is something heavy be it in moral terms or metaphorical terms that you wish to tell me, and that is your intentions to make an impression on me of sorts."<i></i> The words that came out of the Steward were spoken coldly and calculatedly. The Steward let out another series of coughs. "Would I be right in thinking you're an acquaintance of Saemon? I can't quite put my finger on it just yet... but I suspect that you like him are ... the sort to highly value physical strength?"<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho watched as the allusive man, the Steward Kazekage, arose from the depths of the floor until he was at eye-level with his guest. She would smile at his entrance, finding it a little bit unnecessary yet oddly quirky and different. She would not bow her head, no, she was still not someone that you would call a 'nice person', although she was working on it. "This?" Koho would retort sharply, pinching the sides of her gown and lifting them up slightly, dropping them back down as they scudded against the floorboards. "It's my normal attire, fortunately." Her smile would harden momentarily before falling into a vague expression of concern. However, the next portion of his introduction (which wasn't really an introduction) was him correctly deducing that Koho and Saemon were connected in some way, "He is my fiance."

"I'm not here to talk about him, however." She would state promptly, her voice demanding attention. "I have came here to inform you of several offences that I have committed against Suna, and its people. These offences include several murders, some might be classes as manslaughter, and also the abandonment of one's own village." Koho wasn't a woman that got flustered, she was cold and calculating, her mind was a vile twisted plane that did not welcome those who she deemed 'beneath her'.

"My name is Makeoshimi Koho and I am here to propose something to you; my punishment"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward made a mental note to himself. Yes. Those of the female gender were harder for the Steward to read. "Your normal attire? How ..."<i></i> He paused trying to find the words to speak. His eyes shifted to the ceiling as he was trying to find the words. "How exceptional."<i></i> He finally said. He listened intently to Koho. The Steward was a man who listened, and you could tell he was listened. Even if he wasn't making direct contact he was listening in some form. The Steward's eyes sharpened and gazed at Koho when she mentioned she was Saemon's fiancé. Koho had his attention, but now she had his curiosity.

Ultimately as the Steward had thought, she was not here to talk about Saemon. She was here to ... give herself in to the law. The Steward folded his hands behind his back as he listened to her detail some of her offenses. Murderer. Traitor. Criminal. Criminals mocked society's laws his Father told him. They had to be dealt with appropriately without mercy and with no remorse his father told him. The most dangerous criminal was not the man who stole to feed his family, but the ones who live for the thrill. Sentencing criminals was easy, but should execution be required ... the one who delivers the sentence should swing the sword.

What made this situation different was that Koho was proposing her own punishment. "Usually punishment is handed out by another individual... not the culprit."<i></i> The Steward was known for speaking in long and overdrawn sentences. "You don't know me, but people know that I have a hard time showing my emotions. Do you regret what you've done or are you above it all? Continue by all means, I'm curious as to where this will lead."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm entirely above it all. I regret nothing, the people that I murdered do not mean anything to me, and thus I come to an awkward standstill." Koho would smile, her eyes slotted into an evil and sly expression - her look said more than words ever could. She was above the law, it would seem, and one didn't know what else to really say in such a situation. "My punishment..." She would go on to say, sighing somewhat, holding her hand onto her side and giving the Steward a common look that was found among angst-y women. "Is for you to make me a Sunan, what more can I say?" The 3rd found this punishment much more debilitating rather than spending her life-time in the dank jails of the sandy prisons. "If you don't want to give this to me then I shall be obligated to take it from you by force."

Koho would cackle finding this situation quite hilarious, "I'm joking! Oh, but I don't regret killing those people.". She would take a seat near the Steward's desk, giving him an odd look, as if to say 'what, no tea?'. "Anyway, my punishment... It's quite awkward, you see. I've asked Saemon to marry me and for the life of me I don't believe that he does love me." She would place her finger upon her lower lip, playing dumb, before solidifying her stupid facial expression into a hard, unforgiving one. "So, I was thinking that you could let me kill a few more people? Especially Saemon's two mistresses, you see, I wanted permission before I acted 'rashly'."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

[OOC: You know I love you, and I feel bad Koho's a cow.]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Takahashi Sousuke: Kazekage-Steward. Inventor. Engineer. Lecturer. Critic. Man of the Law. Slayer of Paranormal entities. Owner of paranormal weaponry. Victim of theft. Victim of bullying. Aspiring cook. Book keeper. Financial Advisor. Consulting Detective. Marriage Councilor.

The Steward was many things. Marriage Councilor was apparently to be his new profession. The Steward stared at Koho, and frowned. The frown seemed to be quite natural on the face of the Steward. Granted that he only learned to frown about a month ago. The small man let out a sigh. "I was afraid you were going to say that."<i></i> The Steward took a seat at his desk. The Steward was a small man with large problems. He took out some paperwork and began to go through it. "I'm just going to go through some financial items here... and do some multi-tasking it helps me think when I'm doing something I'm not used to doing. I didn't know Saemon was a serial adulterer as you are a serial killer. I don't expect you to understand or you to truly appreciate that while I may be Steward, my specialties do not go into concepts such as pre-marriage counseling. I balance the books. I solve crimes. I fight paranormal forces from time to time that even I have difficulty in believing."<i></i> The Steward paused for a moment. "Given the stare you just gave me, I apologize I do not drink tea and that I cannot provide you with any. My kettle is in the shop because I tried cooking ramen to break my morning fast again this morning and my kettle melted in the process."<i></i>

The Steward continued to go through various financial statements of various buildings in Suna. "You're a person who thinks very little of others I would think. Such is the reason why you probably don't regret killing people."<i></i> The Steward's eyes rose up from the paperwork. "I see people as assets. I see people as necessary agents. I see people as people. I see people on various levels both physically and metaphorically. I'm going to employ a metahpor here... to explain something. Think of the world as a machine. It requires cogs, wheels, and chains. If remove a cog or wheel the machine ceases to function. This is a problem when we as ... a race or a people are threatened with powers beyond our comprehension. People carry with them a specific skill set which can be rare. Should you kill someone I need, then you have perhaps doomed us in some way or another. I think you like life as much as the next person does. Maybe you don't. I need to keep the machine functioning at all times. You have provided me with some unseen difficulties down the line having dismantled some of the machine's working parts. I work with two concepts in mind, the present and the future. I require one to have the other."<i></i> The Steward paused, "These mistresses are ... a thorn in your side yes. I can appreciate and understand that but there may be a time when you require a skill set of these mistresses be it to pick a lock... or to develop a weapon... or to employ as a pawn. I don't know. I would rather let them live, and eventually prove a usefulness to you, to me, or to Saemon in a non-sexual way of course. Having a person being indebted to you in far more powerful to you than simply having them killed. Arrange them to have a useless husband. Arrange for them to be a nanny for your spawns. Something. You're a person of class, and that carries powers."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What was this man?

Koho would rub her finger against her left temple, unable to conjure up a thought of this man leading his shinobi into battle. He was full of words, yes, but words didn't command; brutality did. Honestly, the 3rd was having a little bit of a worrying feeling that she wasn't actually talking to the Kage because why wouldn't he immediately arrest her on the spot for multiple, unjustified killings. It made no sense to her, and one suspected to anyone else. It seemed that the Kage was actually making excuses for Saemon, well it felt like that at least. Although Koho did take a fancy to chaining those two wenches and making them watch as she raped, yes raped, Saemon. As one can see Koho had numerous screws loose. "Have you ever thought about changing your career path?" She would smile dryly at the man with her leg crossed over.

"In reality though, Steward, it's not as easy as that." Koho would go on to explain, "You're a very mono-toned man, which I appreciate, because it means you're probably a dull character - take no offence - it's just a little observation." Again, she would deepen her dry smile. "I'm joking, kinda. Anyway, it's impossible for a twisted soul like myself to identify that those two wenches, and Saemon, actually serve a purpose other than to cut my heart deeper than I could've ever sought possible."

The 3rd would lift her slender frame from the seat and maneuver over to the door, her regal hind bouncing gingerly with each step. "You may need those cogs to run your machine, but I don't." No matter the result of Koho's devious plan, Saemon's heart would be torn a sunder. His little world would collapse and alas Koho will have had her fruitful revenge. No man would ever get away with cheating on a Makeoshimi. Turning around to face the Steward she would wave her hand before giving the single-motioned man a wink.

She would then exit.

[Topic Left]​

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I'm not here became I want to be. I'm here because it is expected of me."<i></i> Sousuke spoke quietly to himself after Koho had left. The Steward rose up from his chair. He paced about. This was going to happen. He thought that he could influence Koho to see to reason and the logistics of the realm. She did not care though. That was idealism. What disturbed Sousuke most was the fact Koho openly admitted that she was twisted. This was the woman who was to marry Saemon? Truly? It was time to act. The Steward pulled out a sheet of paper from his desk and he would begin to write.
Dear Saemon,

I would like to think that we are friends. This is merely my attempt to show my friendship in what ways I can as you are a man of more means than I am. Bear in mind that your personal life is not my business. I am not interfering nor was it my intention to become aware of such things. Rest assure. I am excellent in keeping secrets.

I met one Makeoshimi Koho this afternoon. A somewhat confusing woman, but she claims to be your finance and also claims you to be a sort of serial adulterer. In addition she claims to be a serial murderer and traitor. She is a joking sort of individual, which complicated matters further. It is her intention to end the lives of your apparent mistresses. I attempted to appeal to her through reason, and she did not accept it.

Two lives are possibly at risk here. I have had my fill of death given my recent defense of the village against a very powerful entity who made the hospital a very bloody mess. I will not bore you with the details, as I oftentimes think I do bore you. I apologize for this. I do not wish to meddle in your affairs but I think warning you like this is the best I can do without attracting too much attention. I do not want the realm to bleed any further. All lives have value and a proper time to cease naturally.

Yours Truly,

Takahashi Sousuke.

P.S. I did enjoy our outing back a few nights ago. I did not speak of this to Koho as I thought it was improper.

Sousuke folded up the letter placed it in an envelope and applied his wax seal. He called in a courier to have the letter hand delivered. "I'm not here became I want to be. I'm here because it is expected of me..."<i></i>

(Topic concluded)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back