Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Req. Exit] An Appointment; Wind in Fists, Cont.

Risu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“So Bishie is fine, but Chibi ain’t eh? What does that say~?” teased Risu as they magically arrived outside the village gates from the magical powers of thread transference… or really quick walking. Or something. “Is that like, selective vanity? Either way, we need to submit the appropriate paperwork to the Deathwatch before we can dance on out of here.” A sharp whistle called into appearance a scruffy mess of a pup looking way too pleased to be toting around the messengers capsule on its back. “Hey hey, that’s a good boy.” came the requisite, but heartfelt, praise as she unclipped the top with a quick chakra swipe and retrieved a bundle of papers. Idly petting the dog, she sent him away before turning back to the kid.

“First thing you have to know? Paperwork sucks. It’s also important and pretty much the inglorious backbone of any competent large organization. Which is to say don’t get stuck doing paperwork, kay Chibi-Asuka-Bishie? …Hmm. Too long.” She paused as if to consider, but quickly continued. “Eh, oh well. Oooyyyyeeee. Deathwatch! Two for Village exit clearance. Paperwork on hand,” Risu sang out as she waltzed forward, prepared to hand over the required documents to the first face that showed itself.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: An Appointment; Wind in Fists, Cont.

asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"I would prefer no nickname at all." The boy would sigh as they arrived at the gate, hands moving to run over his silky hair and make sure not a strand was out of place. A brow would raise as the woman called over a rather scruffy dog, a soft smile passing his lips as she watched her pet him. "You don't have someone else do your paperwork for you?" He would smirk as he moved up next to her, hands moving to rest on his hips. "And if you insist on a nickname I'd prefer something short and cute...you know, like me. I'm sure you can come up with something, Risu-chan." He would say as he looked over to her, cocking his head to the side as he smiled.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8b0d836f-993f-4b39-b920-423e76ccbf61_zps0e2bde6a.jpg

cloud_genin.gif

Jeno sighed. You know who was in the corral, awaiting release (again) into the wilds. He stumped out of his office and took the captain's papers.

"Sorry, Risu-sempai, Numa's in the ward again," he grumbled. "Tried to off himself and then the Sennin chucked a toilet lid at his head. You know, I think they should both get checked out... Is this guy going with you? He doesn't have papers."

Risu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“See, that’s the problem. I could have other people do the paperwork for me. But I’m accountable for it, neh? What happens if somebody makes a mistake? What happens if they just do it routinely and don’t see some way to accomplish things easier, or preferably cheaper? Allllll winds up back on me. It’s your ass on the line for a mistake. And it’s your own convenience if they ignore something,” she paused as Jeno walked out of his office with a particularly bland look on his face. Tired perhaps, or fed up. Maybe simply resigned.

Sorry, Risu-sempai, Numa's in the ward again," he grumbled. "Tried to off himself and then the Sennin chucked a toilet lid at his head. You know, I think they should both get checked out... Is this guy going with you? He doesn't have papers." Definitely resigned.

“See, Jeno-kun here should know about the horrors and wonders of performing his own paperwork. I can’t imagine him letting Numa do it for him. What would happen then!? Oh, do tell Numa I said hello. Also tell him that he should really make up his mind on what he wants. Or yanno, beat him into helping you more. Your choice.” She flashed a grin before pulling her charge with her past the gates. “Anyways, yes he is. She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed okay’d it, I’m giving it the go ahead. So yep. Kay baaaaiiiii.”

[Topic Left, Village Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"I suppose that's true. People can be very unreliable, especially when it comes to doing work, always wanting to take the easy way..." He would muse, letting Risu talk with the gate guard, not really paying attention to their conversation. Instead he would look over at the gates, remembering back when he had first moved to the village over a year ago, how he had not passed them again since that time. This mission was sure to have some kind of danger to it, a thought that made him excited, having tired of beating on training dummies and common street thugs. He would be stirred from his thoughts as he was suddenly pulled by Risu, trying to give Jeno a nod before he left the village.

[Topic Left, Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back