Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Requesting Entry] First a Sauna, now what?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

One foot before the other... That was the way he was starting to move through the sand. "I swear... I will find this stuff everywhere.." he muttered out loud before he started to shift his clothing a little. More sand started to fall out of his clothing and he knew he would need to take a bath to get rid of everything. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the big deserts he would take a moment of pause. A great and big structure would soon be in front of him. "h-huge..." Slowly the man inched closer towards the wall and would try to feel if there were hot to the touch. "This is so odd.." He muttered out loud and a voice started to erupted from within him. "I think think it is hot... Or rather works that way." "You so sure about that? Why?" As if he didn't have enough voices yet, another person started to materialize beside him. "Master... Wouldn't it be handier if you were to put a nuzzle on that bear?" "L-let's not pick a fight... Nala has been sweet for us both the last few moments... Without rage.." The contract started to humming and looked towards the Bulwark. "So... we will take a moment here to stay and replenish?""I surely hope so... This desert has been a rough time on us all..."

As he moved towards what seemed to be the entrance and exit, he started to hold both his hands to his mouth. "Ooooooi, anyone home? I want to ask a few things! And some water if possible!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✗ Example ✗ Noba's Speech
✗ Example ✗ Noba's thoughts

✗ Example ✗ Nala's speaking in Noba's head.
✗ Example ✗ Nala speaking as Noba.

✗ Example ✗ Tsukuyomi contract speech
✗ Example ✗ Tsukuyomi contract thinking
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: MFT, requesting entry.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a day like any other, lacking in any kind of confrontation I took to the Bulwark. There I found a few more Tadashii watching the border, weapons poised to defend against any threat. However, it wasn’t often that we had visitors to our so-called hidden village. I still expected nothing to happen, but at the very least I could feel like I was doing something while I waited for the right soul to come along. For someone with a moral compass such as mine it was hard to determine what person was right for what I needed. I knew good from evil just from a whiff, but it was a matter of the person’s importance in the universe over anything else. Did they fulfill my needs for the ritual? Would they be missed?

Then I spotted a stranger in the sands approaching the gates. He looked, from a very far distance, to be a shinobi of some kind. I took to the edge of the wall and stepped up to make my already large stature more evident. Then, with curiosity and nothing more, I watched him talk to himself for a moment and then another person appeared behind him. I was actually interested now and decided to join him to see what he needed. I formed a few hand seals as I hopped off the side of the large wall and from the sandy depths a large sand worm creation appeared and shot into the sky to grab me with his mighty jaws. It sand back into the sand and then plopped it’s head on the ground to let me out and I came out riding on a large wolf-shaped creature made of bones.

“Hello there, travelers!” I shouted, approaching the visitors with an air of caution. “If you have questions I may be able to answer them for you. As for water,” I dismantle the bone behemoth and it’s body parts sink into the sand below me. At this distance surely they would see my red eye shining until the bones fully disappear under the dunes, and then once again it would be dull like my other, green eye. Out of my bleach white robe I pulled out a canteen of fresh water and handed it to them with a purely courteous smile.

“I think you’ll find this to be satisfying.” I would let them take the water before continuing. “My name is Faita Tasogare, and it is always nice to meet new people, however I don’t believe I can let you inside the village without a passport or, at least, some kind of identification.” The truth was that it wouldn’t take me long to determine if this man was a threat to the village or not, so regardless of his access to papers or not I would know shortly if I would let him in or not.

((The last part is referring to Tas having the Tsuchimikado BL and being able to sense good versus evil, so ultimately he'll probably let you in regardless of passport if he feels you have no ill intentions. Assuming no one else joins in to stop it))

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Noba was looking with awe towards the person that had suddenly joined them. "T-that was..." "I have to admit... pretty cool.."[/color] "yeah..." He spoke towards the cursed animal inside of himself. A wide grin was there as he looked towards the other. "This is so amazing, please teach me sometime!" The ghost floating around would simply hide his smile behind the long sleeve. "Seeing this is really something indeed, master."
After the water was being reached out, the other did take it and thanked him multiple times. "Ahhhh-- This is so refreshing!" He sounded more than happy and jolly after a few gulps. "Thank you!" He was genuinely happy. "I guess water never tasted that well huh?" "I surely was parched..." He muttered softly as he took another few gulps. "Ahh-- Introductions, sorry." His face got a rather surprised look before turning towards a warm smile. "I am Noba B. Inuzuka, this is my Tsukuyomi contract Hatter, and if I mumble to myself, I probably talk towards my Bjuiji Nala... Sorry for the hassle towards here. But I do have to ask... What are passports? Are those edible?" He would soon be thinking about food and sadly so was his stomach... But funny enough the contract would be found floating towards the other side, waving one hand or rather the sleeve. "Sorry about the hussle, you see... My master has an... erm.. Special snowflake syndrome... as you could say so. His isle wasn't as developed as the mainlands, so we are afraid we do not have such a thing as a passport... Neither had he ever heard of fans..." The contract eyed the ginger with his single eye, leaving a sigh as Noba was already ruffling his hairs a little. "You know... The sand does get everywhere!"He started to rattle on, it had been such a long while that he had seen another human... Let alone talked to one. "All I want is just some time without the scorching heat... I think i burned myself already quite a bit on my backside... Nala even scolded me for it... Or that one time I saw some strange animal, but when I tried to talk to it ran..." "master... That is because you called him out as a dish..." "True... I'm hungry..." And with that, he sat down and would mention it to the other. "Standing is so overrated... I rather sit and chat these moments." He would grin further.
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: MFT, sorry if this is all over the place, still need to get into posting with him...

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
The man seemed awed by the jutsu I used to reach him. To me they were forms of convenient transportation from point A to point B. He seemed eager to learn one or both of the techniques, which wasn’t something that I would be able to do. The bone creature would be impossible unless the man wanted to stay in Sunagakure for years and undergo very specific and life altering training. The sandworm would be easy enough assuming he had an affinity for the sand element, something I was given through my grandfather and the power of Itami. In the Tadashii texts Itami had dominion over the sand and was the reason why life died in the desert. Whereas Ai was the goddess of life, and the reason why animals and humans alike were able to still thrive in such a climate.

Together their power gave me a special dominion over the physical and spiritual world, and with the Onmyodo teachings passed down to me I was able to determine, with great accuracy, the true intents of people. I could sense something dark in him even as he happily gulped down the water I provided. He was grateful, and seemed to be quite gleeful to have his thirst quenched. This was something that anyone who lived or traveled through the desert would understand just as well. I simply nodded at his thanks and allowed him to provide introductions. That was when it all started to make sense, the sudden appearance of the second person which I had thought to just be a mirage caused by the desert heat was simply a spirit. I was very familiar with spirits, but it intrigued me that he was part of a contract. The boy must have been skilled to have been allowed to sign a contract with the Tsukuyomi.

Then he mentioned something about his ‘Bjuiji Nala’, which struck me as odd. I wasn’t too familiar with the word Bjuiji, but I imagined it must been the evil I sensed inside him. Still, who was I to judge someone who dipped into the dark waters of cursed jutsu? That would make me a fool. So instead I ignored it and focused on the man himself, who presented himself as an upstanding citizen, in the physical world at least. Both of my eyes would begin to glow slightly as I passed through into the spiritual world, but as I did this Noba’s contract intervened to explain his strange conduct and lack of knowledge. It made sense that he didn’t know what a passport was, being from a less developed area of the world, and it seemed the Hatter was sort of his better half. I chuckled to myself at that thought and then eyes the Inuzuka who begins to sit on the ground. Being the type to not like overshadowing people I was conversing with, which was most visitors to Suna who didn’t seem to grow as tall as we did, I too sat on the ground with a smile.

“You have had a great journey my friend.” I say with a huff as I make contact with the sand. It seemed kind of odd to be sitting in front of the main gate with these stranger but I sensed no malice in him. His aura was clean save for a single dark spot that I assumed was whatever creature he had inside of him. “I will allow you to enter the village, but know that I will be watching you.” I point to my green eye which was still shining with my red, but then it shone brighter as I brought attention to it. “No harm will come to this village, I can see the evil of all who inhabit it.” That may have been a gross exaggeration, but I felt it got my point across. My eyes dulled as I returned my vision completely to the physical world.

“There is plenty of food inside, I would suggest checking out the commercial district, but you said you had… Questions? What actually brings you here to the desert, to Sunagakure.”

((Access granted, but I won’t let you leave the topic without at least answering to my final remarks.

And don’t worry, I just came back after being inactive for years. I was a member of this site for years but it all just seems so new now @.@ With all these new, hip whippersnappers like yourself lol))

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

As he sat down he would drink some more water till he thought he had replenished enough. He would, in the attempt, to give the canteen back towards the other and Hatter would slowly turn towards his back and huff at the air. "Air... Air...." As if the contract were to have a mental break down, but in fact, he was extremely bored because of the talks. "Hatter... that is unpolite to show you are bored!" And with that, they both started to bicker a little, yet hatter remained in his own polite way in answering. "Urg..." Noba would eventually give up and Hatter would hum happily as he vanished once more. "I swear...." "The brat is at it again? Why not throw away that earring... Then we are rid of him. " "N-Nala... not you too..." He sighed as if he was tired fo the other speaking in his mind. "Hm-- I surely have been from my isle towards icy tundra's... Jeebus it is cold here... Once I reached the Sandbox... I managed to trade away my snow boots for soft thin boots... They aren't that amazing, but they do the job!"

Once he heard he had been accepted towards the village he would nod, only now taking a closer look at what or how this person was looking like. "Hmm-- I would not mean to give people any harm... I have to say.. that eye... it is something special... Unsure what, I haven't learned that much, but still... I have Nala under control, Nala's hatred still lingers, so I am afraid she will remain a cursed demonic being... but I will make sure she won't bring any problems." He was hoping his words sounded reassuring enough. Slowly he would tilt his head to the side as he has gotten another question. "Hmm... Food... That is a good thing! I still have some coins... What trademark do you use?" He had learned a thing or two about 'money' but still wasn't bright at the concept really. "What brings me here huh..." He repeated the questioned and leaned back a little, looking towards the bulwark behind the person. "Mostly... Learning around the world, learn about cultures and... hopefully... make friends." The last bit was said a lot softer as the other parts. He honestly wanted to have a companion at some sort, being a lone wolf was sometimes harder then he thought it was. Nala was still with him, his original companion as an Inuzuka, yet she was tainted. For a second he got a rather sad look to his eyes, but as he eyed the other down he would put on a soft smile once more. "If that is fine by you... as for my questions... What is this metal like thing? It... doesn't even feel that hot to the touch... at least not for me?"
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: That is all fine with me ^^ I never mind with continue a RP either. As for RP'ing on server... there is barely a few years between us :p

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
I took the canteen back from the stranger then the Hatter began to seem very discontented, you could say he was a restless spirit. I didn’t mind as it was very understandable that a being that could go anywhere at anytime, not being held to the same standard as the living, would be frustrated that he was confined to a single spot. I let him talk it out with his companions, first with the spirit and then with the beast Nala. He talked briefly about his travels through an icy terrain only to end up here in wind country. Then something about replacing his boots, though I personally have never known any other kind of boots. It struck me then that I had never traveled, save for crossing between the physical and spiritual world. However, that wasn’t quite the same as I never physically went anywhere.

“My eyes glow when I access certain techniques,” I say calmly, having let Noba finish trying to assure me of his control over the creature. “My family has a long history with certain Gods, the most power of which being the god Itami and the Goddess Ai. Long story short, my chakra contains the essence of both their powers. The glowing eye thing is… A side effect of tapping into that essence.” I grin and shrug, not really thinking much about it in my daily life. It wasn’t anymore interesting to me than a person whose bones ache when a sand storm is coming.

“If you don’t have the enough, I would be more than willing to treat you to a meal sometime.” I explained after going into detail about our system of currency. His reason for being there was a simple one, but nonetheless a good one. He was simply a traveler, although he was obviously much too strong to just be ordinary. A contract doesn’t let just anyone sign, and having a cursed creature trapped inside you while retaining your good side wasn’t an easy task. Noba then proceeded to ask his question and unfortunately it was one I couldn’t easily answer. I chuckled and thought a second before answering.

“Eh, well your reason for being here is a fine one. Knowledge is important, especially for a warrior. As for the substance that makes up the bulwark, all I can tell you is that it’s some kind of mysterious metal. It’s very resilient, and has defended the village for a very long time.” I stood up and moved to a safe distance away from Noba and from the wall itself, so I didn’t get myself hurt. Then with a few hand seals I was able to condense my chakra into my finger tip, which became covered by ink. I then painted a seal on my opposite hand and pointed it at the wall just before a Tsunami of black ink flooded forward and bashed against the metal. A puddle of black covered the wall and the ground for a moment but slowly dissipated without chakra to sustain it.

“This wasn’t my strongest jutsu, but you see there’s no dent. Just a lot of… Eyes.” I was looking up at the ramparts where shinobi took shifts watching over the entrance. There were a couple of men staring at me and I could tell, without being able to see them clearly, that they weren’t happy with what I just did. I shouted an apology and then returned to my new acquaintance, returning to a sitting position assuming he didn’t stand when I did. “Whatever kind of metal it is, one day it won’t be enough to protect us. Luckily there are many powerful warriors in this village, including my own Tadashii.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A meal... "Can it be grilled steak? I love meat...." He would be half in dreamland thinking about the meat he could have been devouring at this very moment, letting his stomach growl once more. "I want it..." He huffed a moment before he would turn his head a little sideways and he would go on again with listening and looking towards this very man.

It was odd to see that there wasn't anything going on with this wall... Even he stood up from his place and went to check on the place where the jutsu had been a hit. "W-wow... IT honestly didn't even scratch it..." He muttered full in astonishment as he let his hand go over the surface. "This really is something, amazing. Their eyes sure are all over us right now..." he said as he had raised a hand onto his forehead and started to gaze up towards the curious eyes from above. "I mean..." he would mutter and then look towards the other again. "How about you show me around then..? In the city, you gave me an okay to roam around, eat, learn and then probably be on my way again." He grinned big and placed his hands behind his head and crossed a leg, a rather casual sight and none to be feared off.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
“Grilled steak?” I chuckled slightly. “Of course, if that’s what you desire.” He seemed to doze off slightly, but it seemed to me that he may have just been imagining the food. His stomach growling assured me of this and I grinned slightly at his huff. I had never known hunger like his, but I had been waiting on hand and foot by the Tadashii since I was a child, and of course I was never a foreigner that had just trekked through the desert on his own. After I gave my demonstration of the wall’s strength he seemed astounded, moving to the wall in order to move his hand over the surface as if he were testing for some kind of sign that trickery was afoot.

“They are just doing their jobs, luckily a few of them are my own men and would trust me with their lives.” I assured him, waving to a couple of the Tadashii who were watching us at that moment. Then Noba suggested I show him around now, and I concurred. I nodded to show my agreement and then motioned for the guards to open the actual gate. The guards nodded and in moments the entranceway to the village would slowly reveal the inside of the village.

“Let’s go to the commercial district, I know a fine restaurant where we can start our tour.” I would form a few seals and a collection of bones would rise from the ground and form into the wolf creature I originally emerged from the sand worm on. On it’s back the bones would collect in such a way to form a seat, or saddle of sorts, that would allow for both of us to sit comfortably. I made the creature a little smaller than normal since my new companion wasn’t nearly as tall as me, but I would hop up first then extend a hand to help him on top. Should he accept the wolf would then take off at top speed through the village, headed towards their destination in the silver crystal district.

[topic left]

((I'll start a new topic soon-ish and hyu with the link))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back