Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Kinjutsu Registration

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I don't know exactly how to do it. But here it is. Everything is written as if the character wrote it. If I need to make an RP, let me know via PM please.
Form 505.1B​
[lb][/lb]
Personal Details​
[lb][/lb]
Name: Ryong Kyo-Moon [lb][/lb]
Date of Birth: Nov 2[lb][/lb]
Sex: M[lb][/lb]
Bloodline: Inoozookuh (Inuzuka)[lb2][/lb2]
------[lb2][/lb2]
Common Name Of Kinjutsu: Ki-mira (Chimera)[lb][/lb]
Location Kinjutsu Was Acquired: My houz[lb][/lb]
How Was The Kinjutsu Acquired? I told by mom to eet hare drink blud. Mom gived hers and I now ki-mira. That is wot she calt it. [lb][/lb]
Body Parts/Bodies Used In Conjunction With Kinjutsu Origins: Eet hare drink blud[lb][/lb]
Name Of Contact That Can Verify: Willhelm Draxton (midget servant in estate)[lb2][/lb2]
------ [lb2][/lb2]
Signature: Ryong Kyo-Moon [lb][/lb]
Name: Ryong Kyo-Moon[lb][/lb]
Mednin Signature: Name here. [lb][/lb]
Mednin Name:

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No one really knew how the scroll and accompanying piece of paper ended up on Tsuyoshi Junko’s desk, but honestly speaking, it could have been as much his secretary as it was the woman who penned the scroll. The paper, Ryong Kyo’s Kinjutsu Registration, was folded neatly in an envelope, sealed with a seal that matched what was on the scroll. Upon Junko’s return to his office, he would immediately recognize it as the insignia of the Shinrya Clan. Which meant only one of two people left the missive for him.
”Shinrya Kahako’s Scroll” said:
Tsuyoshi-sama,

I am unsure how this ended up on my desk, but I get the feeling based on the lack of grammar, prose, and general spelling… this Ryong-san may have read our office plaques incorrectly. Unfortunately, I did read over it.

As our resident psychologist, I strongly request for a psychological evaluation to be put in immediately.
...And maybe some remedial lessons in grammar and spelling.

Sincerest Regards,
Shinrya-Kogami Kahako
Medical Chief of the Sentou Henkan

Consider your Registration submitted and accounted for in the annals of Aesculapium History... No additional RP required.

Topic entered/left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back