Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Research is my middle name (private/pm to enter)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The new Leaf Medical Ninja has found his way into the library, wearing the Chunin flak jacket, red shirt underneath that with black jeans as the bottom. His left metal hand reaching out to pick up a book off of the shelf. Blood swirling eyes scanned the pages of the book he has opened, taking in all the information needed.

New to this kind of profession, Ziren had to make extra sure that he knew of what would be requested of him. Especially learning about being a medic in times of battle. He thought back to his squad. Ziren is sure that none of the others have a skillful hand when it comes to healing. Something that he himself possessed for quite some time, though he has never got any further into the mysteries of healings until today.

Flipping through the pages, Ziren has read that a lot of medical ninja don't really make it through harsh battles. Often saving other people's lives by risking their own. He made a mental note, that in training these future medical ninja, that it will be just as important to be strong, as it is to save lives.

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu walked into the library yet again with book in hand. He walked up to the desk where the Librarian sat. "No luck Yasu?" Yasu shrugged and he put the book down. "Nothing in this on either. It might just be faster to read them here and not bother checking them out at all." Yasu had begun to check out every book he could find on the mind, forgotten jutsus, and reanimation jutsus. It had been almost two weeks since he had lost his connection with his brother Hibiki, with the events of that night still haunting him. Yasu turned and saw Ziren who was deep in thought. We know him right? Yasu paused. I should probably stop asking myself questions when you aren't here to respond...

Yasu walked over and sat across form Ziren. "What ummmm, what are you reading?" He said awkwardly not sure how to begin their interaction. As he asked the question his eyes skimmed the cover. "Oh. Its a medical book? Are you a medical Nin? Am I asking to many questions?" WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET HIM SPEAK! Yasu sat back. "Oh right, I don't know if you remember me but we met a few weeks back. Sorry for all the questions..."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hm?" Ziren had heard a blood flow coming near him, and soon after a voice. Both had sounded a bit familiar, but he can't quite put a finger on it. He turned around and seen the face, in which, the person in question does indeed look familiar as well.

Well, the kid did seem nervous, to say the least. "You can say that this is a medical book. It holds the records of the medical ninja that have passed on, during battles, missions, and wars. I am new to the branch, but with the Frost coming to Leaf, I like to study what it means to be a combat medic."

Then the kid apologized for asking a lot of questions and said that Ziren probably doesn't remember him. He had to put it to his mind to think about it for a second. "You're that kid, that wants to be one of the Hokage Guard. Am I right?"

He paused for a second. "If so. I may have some good news for you." Ziren waited for the kid to respond back.

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu pulled the seat out and sat across for Ziren. He listened to his brief explanation of his book. Yasu had come to the library regularly for the sake of research so the boy could relate to his new friends. Yasu leaned back in his chair, "Combat medic huh? That's a tough gig. I considered doing it myself. Being the one who can make or break the mission, your survival is crucial for your team. Its a big burden." Yasu shook his head. "Not to be a bummer or anything. Its an admirable position."
"You're that kid, that wants to be one of the Hokage Guard. Am I right?"
"If so. I may have some good news for you."
Yasu almost look relieved. Oh good he dose remember me. This would have been so awkward. He let the words process in his mind before responding, "What do you mean good news?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled at what the kid said about Combat Medics being a tough job. "Well, tough gig's, need tough people. I have no doubt in how I can fight on the battlefield. I just worry about others. That's why, I want to personally make sure that every medical ninja can fight as good as they can heal. It is a learning experience for everyone. What with the Frost banging on our doorstep, we will need to have a just as strong Medical Branch, as we already have a strong ANBU and Main Branch."

He flipped through some pages, reading paragraphs upon paragraphs. "It is important to be strong. And for Medical Ninja, it is important to heal. But for Combat Medics, one would need complete equilibrium between strength and heals."

Then the kid asked Ziren what kind of good news he had. "I talked to Kenshin. He would like to talk to you in his office, when you have time. Only catch, you need to be a Chunin and above to be part of the Hokage Guard. He's a nice guy, so he might train you, and see from there of how you do."

He then paused for a second, and said, "You can either go by yourself, and said that Ziren has sent you to him, to talk about becoming a Hokage Guard. Or when I'm talking to him, which I might suspect maybe soon, I summon you there, and then we go from there. Your choice of how you want to go about doing it."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back